Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Naked in the Sun

Xlgirls.com- Naked in the Sun

Description:
    Cosmia had a good time doing her bikini shoot at poolside. We didn_t want her pale, white skin getting burned from too much sun. I love to feel sexually wanted, young and plump Cosmia said. I love to get a guy going and then satisfy him completely. I like to know I_m doing the best possible. I_m talented and I love to show that off. I love to know that my pictures and videos turn a guy on and make him want to cum. Baby-faced Cosmia has an innocent look but look out She has a big appetite for sex and lots of it. Another of my top sexual experiences was all the outdoor sex I_ve had. I once had sex in a playground in broad daylight. Another time in a gazebo with a 20-something guy I was fucking at the time. Cosmia_s first XXX scene was at XL Girls. I enjoyed getting fucked by Johnny. He has a really big dick and it felt good fucking my pussy hard. I got most of it all the way down my throat and he liked it when I sucked his balls. His cum tasted good. I think it_s obvious by my expression how much I liked our scene.
    Model:
    Cosmia
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Cosmia_34277_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 965.44 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:16:38

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Cosmia_34277_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Never Enough Renee. So Here s Two

Xlgirls.com- Never Enough Renee. So Here_s Two

Description:
    In school, I don_t think anyone knew what my face even looked like, said Renee Ross who made a brief comeback in 2015. That_s kind of an exaggeration, in our opinion, because Renee has a beautiful face. I think all they knew about me was big boobs. I was actually a cheerleader. I even did gymnastics at one point. But I had to quit because of my boobs. I couldn_t do any of the moves because my boobs had become too big. But I did play softball all through school. I was the girl with the biggest boobs on the cheerleader squad. Sometimes I would jump around and my boobs would pop out. I couldn_t even find a sports bra that fit
    Model:
    Renee Ross
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ReneeRoss_25336_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1268.15 MB
    Duration : 00:22:42

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ReneeRoss_25336_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Transformation

Xlgirls.com- Transformation

Description:
    A couple of girl watchers are in a truck when they see a woman trudging through an empty lot. She_s unrecognizable in her construction worker_s clothing. Look at the tits on that girl one of the guys hollers. That construction dyke? his buddy retorts. What are you talking about? Never, ever judge a book by its cover or a woman by her clothes. Little does that pessimistic dude know that this is the one and only Renee Ross and that an amazing transformation from laborer to sex bomb will begin when she gets home. In the privacy of her apartment, Renee will be doing things that these two suckers can only fantasize about seeing. In her bedroom and in her shower, Renee is totally hottie-ing herself up in sexy ways that would inspire them to jack like jackhammer operators.
    Model:
    Renee Ross
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ReneeRoss_25176_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1279.9 MB
    Duration : 00:22:45

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ReneeRoss_25176_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Hot Kitty Huge Titty

Xlgirls.com- Hot Kitty Huge Titty

Description:
    XLGirls: Hi Kitty, what are your hobbies? What do you do in your spare time? Kitty: I_m a very geeky person in my spare time, I love computer video games like League of Legends and World of Warcraft. And I love to cook XLGirls: What do you want to try in life that you haven_t done yet? Kitty: I would love to pack up an RV and do a cross country trip and see all of the different things this country has to offer. XLGirls: What style of bras do you buy? Do you need a bra fitting or can you buy bras off the rack? Kitty: I love T-shirt bras. They are so comfortable. I generally buy off the rack just because I_d rather compromise on size than go on a long journey to find a bra that truly fits. XLGirls: Do you have sex with other girls? Tell us about it. Kitty: Over the years I_ve had a few sexual encounters with other females, and I love it. Women tend to know better exactly what places to go to get the best orgasms
    Model:
    Mischievous Kitty
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MischievousKitty_34256_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 822.64 MB
    Duration : 00:14:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MischievousKitty_34256_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp 4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Wet Tee Teaser

Xlgirls.com- Wet Tee Teaser

Description:
    Renee Ross is the perfect babe to get wet and wild with. There_s nothing like a wet T-shirt Renee said. Ain_t that the truth I think I_ll take a dip in the pool. It_s a little chilly. it_s time to get this thing off Renee literally rips the shirt off her chest, and plays with her gigantic, beautiful breasts every which way. Men are more shocked by my boobs than anything else. That usually means that they stare, but they never come up and say something to me. They_re not shocked, Renee. They_re just thunderstruck and in awe.
    Model:
    Renee Ross
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ReneeRoss_25178_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 777.32 MB
    Duration : 00:13:16

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ReneeRoss_25178_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Service With A Smile

Xlgirls.com- Service With A Smile

Description:
    Why this XL Girls diner has only one customer is beyond us. It should be packed with guys. Not to have pies and milkshakes but to drool over the waitress who is none other than beautiful blonde babydoll Suzumi Wilder. Suzumi_s one customer actually complains about her uniform. That_s a first The zipper is stuck and Suzumi can_t get it up so her breast-flesh-filled bra is exposed. Fortunately, the customer can get it up. But he can_t fix the zipper. The place is empty so they lock the door and Suzumi gives this dude the best damn blow job he_s ever had in his life with lots of spit and deep throat action. That_s a nice reward for a cranky customer. As her pretty mouth is fucked, Suzumi looks ready to gag, her pierced tongue flicking in and out. Between suck-offs, Suzumi buries his cock between her big tits and massages it with her soft, pliable tits. Waitress and customer use every section of the diner to fuck each others_ brains out and Suzumi_s meaty, pale ass is filled too, an ASStounding sight. If only more college studentwaitresses were as hot as Suzumi Wilder, what a wonderful world this would be.
    Model:
    Suzumi Wilder and Jimmy Dix
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SuzumiWilder_32484_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1026.79 MB
    Duration : 00:17:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SuzumiWilder_32484_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Tits Of The Spiderwoman

Xlgirls.com- Tits Of The Spiderwoman

Description:
    Ann Calis is one of those girls who loves to buy and wear sexy clothes and lingerie. She has the spectacular, way-above-average body for hot wear. Big, full breasts. Breeding hips. Shapely legs. An ass that calls out to be smacked and pinched. Ann is wearing a slinky body suit with a spidery look to it, all black netting and a design that points to an open crotch. An enchantress look that says Come into my web. She_s a knock-out What do you think about my tits? Ann says in a voice that may strongly remind you of another curvy beauty, Arianna Sinn.
    Model:
    Ann Calis
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnCalis_30205_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 660.12 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:46

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnnCalis_30205_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Two Bones For Mrs. Jones

Xlgirls.com- Two Bones For Mrs. Jones

Description:
    Sexy Jasmine Jones has made a slight boo-boo. She_s separately invited Tony and Carlos over for a hot date and they_ve both shown up at the same time. Is Jasmine stuck? What_s a girl to do? When she_s Jasmine Jones, she lets both of them have her at the same time so there are no hard feelings for the faux pas. This is a very democratic way to settle things. For a hot-blooded woman like this, two men at one time seems natural. Each man helps himself to one of Jasmine_s huge boobs. She spreads her legs wide. Her hot panties are too tiny to cover her pussy lips. Now the race is on for each dude to unzip and get his skin flute out so Jasmine can get to playing a hot tune. While both are sucking and pulling on her long nipples, Jasmine gives Tony and Carlos a hand job. Carlos fingerbangs Jasmine to wet her pussy even more. While Jasmine is blowing Carlos, Tony comes around the other side and slides his love-log into Jasmine_s waiting pussy. Then the guys reverse their positions and continue pumping their bones into Mrs. Jones. After ten minutes, Jasmine is getting pounded so hard by Tony that she cries out, so Carlos fills her mouth with his cock. Their manhandling continues but Mrs. Jones soaks up the sexual energy of her double date like a sponge. She is clearly exhausted fucking these two athletes of sex, and they look wiped out also. They have met their match.
    Model:
    Jasmine Jones, Carlos Rios, and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JasmineJones_29982_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1569.54 MB
    Duration : 00:27:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JasmineJones_29982_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Busty Emma s Revenge Sex

Xlgirls.com- Busty Emma_s Revenge Sex

Description:
    Busty Emma is shocked and angry when she finds a used rubber in her bathroom waste basket. It looks like her boyfriend_s been cheating and dumb enough to leave the evidence where Busty Emma can see it. Now the enraged Emma wants revenge. It_s payback time Vengeance is hers What she decides to do is to the point and it_s not dumping his clothes in the street. No, Emma_s going to fuck her boyfriend_s brother Tony while he_s out of the house. And maybe she_ll even show him the video of her getting boned hard and gagging and choking on cock. Emma_s a screamer and brother Tony has a wild cat on his hands. Busty Emma likes it nasty. I like my tits slapped, my ass slapped, my face slapped and all kinds of rough sex. Choking and deep throating make me very hot. I love older guys as fuck buddies. They know a lot about a woman_s body.
    Model:
    Busty Emma and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BustyEmma_32612_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1088.38 MB
    Duration : 00:19:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:BustyEmma_32612_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- My Big Plump Wedding- Part One

Xlgirls.com- My Big Plump Wedding- Part One

Description:
    The classic XL Girls feature movie, My Big Plump Wedding, kicks off with Chapter One. Our heroine Samantha 38G introduces the story. Hi, my name is Samantha, and this is the story of my wedding. I_ve never been married before, but I did come close one other time. Unfortunately, that didn_t work out. But now I am about to become a bride and I couldn_t be happier. Here are my bridesmaids. First, we have Maria Moore. She_s married and is a very dedicated wife but still likes to get freaky with her hubby involved. Then, we have Rose Valentina. Rose and I have been friends since our sorority days in college. Here_s Sapphire. I met her a few years ago at a health club when we were taking a shower together and started talking about each other_s tits. Then, there_s Cassie Blanca, who is the real sex freak amongst us. Most of all, these girls are my friends because they all know what it_s like to have big tits. It_s not easy going through life with boobs like ours and sometimes we need friends to get us through life. Although, right now, they think I_m turning into a Bride-A-Saurus-Rex before my wedding day. In Chapter One, Samantha and her bridesmaids get fitted for their gowns. Sapphire and Maria go shopping for bachelorette party favors. They go to Maria_s place and begin playing with a toy, too horny to wait until later. Then Maria_s husband unexpectedly comes home. And joins in.
    Model:
    Maria Moore, Sapphire, Carlo, Carlos Rios, Commando, E.J., Hector, JD, Levi Cash, pepito, Peter, Seth Dickens, Tony Rubino, and Wedding Extra
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MyBigPlumpWedding_24902_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1365.78 MB
    Duration : 00:24:40

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MyBigPlumpWedding_24902_1080p.mp4

Thread Information