Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Tessa Orlov s Toy Joy

Xlgirls.com- Tessa Orlov_s Toy Joy

Description:
    It_s always the season for giving. XL Girls sent a gift package to thickalicious doll Tessa Orlov and a letter from The SCORE Group that Tessa reads in this video. Inside the box are three fun toys for Tessa_s pussy and anal pleasure. A horny, adventurous girl who is up for anything, Tessa first tries the red butt-hole plug after applying some lube to it. She slips it into her ass-pipe and pumps it in and out while she rubs her thick pussy lips and clit. Eyes closed, Tessa_s heavy breathing, sighs and moans signal her approval. Now for gift number-two: a black anal plug, much thicker than her first red pleaser. Dabbing some lube on the tip, Tessa sticks it up her booty and leaves it in so she can pull on her nipples and rub her big, juicy tits with both hands. Taking out the plug, Tessa sits up and jiggles her boobs, looking at her titillating twins and admiring them. Her hands caress her smooth, veiny breast-flesh. Tessa looks in the gift bag to see what other presents XL Girls has sent. She reaches in and takes out an unusual toy that_s large, cone-shaped and has four finger holes in the handle like a knuckle-duster. Tessa licks it, puts a spot of lube on it and fucks her ass a little. She prefers the previous black anal-plug and puts it back in her butt. To go with that plug, Tessa takes a big, black, cock-shaped vibrator out of the bag, spreads her legs open, sucks on the vibe and fucks her pussy while rubbing her clit with her right hand. It_s a double-penetration toy masturbation. Tesa cums hard with a shiver and a shudder. She takes the toy out of her pussy and kisses it, tasting her girl juices. After pulling out the anal plug, Tessa sucks and tongues it, tasting her ass juices. She thanks The SCORE Group for the gifts and says bye for now. Our pleasure, Tessa.
    Model:
    Tessa Orlov
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TessaOrlov_35791_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 5311.16 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:21:49

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:TessaOrlov_35791_2160p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Sexy Cassie

Xlgirls.com- Sexy Cassie

Description:
    44G-cupper Cassie Blanca got dicked, licked, reamed and creamed by this lucky dude in a scene reformatted for better quality. There_s great action and a variety of positions in this video. Cassie downplayed her massive mams for a long time. I always wore big sweaters, Cassie told your friendly editorial staff. The biggest cup size I_d ever find in a store was a DD so I had been wearing that for years. Then I went to get measured and they were like, _Are you crazy?_ And my bra size turned out to be a G. Cassie was a shy girl growing up. I was more of the nice girl who would do her homework. I was scared to express myself or experiment. Now if anyone suggests anything I_m willing to try it. Worst case scenario, you like it. Back home, Cassie is clothing-optional. I_m bad because around my house I never like to wear anything, especially when I_m cleaning the house or cooking. And I do like to get a little sun out in the yard as well. I specifically bought a house surrounded by single-story homes so that I could play naked in my yard without having to worry about anything. But there was one time I was laying out naked in my backyard and my neighbor was watching over the fence and I had no idea.
    Model:
    Cassie Blanca and Jack Cummings
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CassieBlanca_26398_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1280.84 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:22:05

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:CassieBlanca_26398_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Cat In Heat

Xlgirls.com- Cat In Heat

Description:
    Cat Bangles is too much woman for just one dude. She wants to have some fun and games with two fuck-pros. This is her very first three-way sex party with two guys, and not just any two guys...JMac and Tony Rubino have each boned Cat three separate times so they know every luscious inch of her body and she knows and is hot for every inch of their pussy pleasers. Cat did her very first scene with JMac, and Tony got her ass in his first fuck with the lusty, busty, beautiful Latina sexbomb. It_s the perfect tag-team to get it on with The Cat in her first on-camera threesome. Dolled-up for her dudes, Cat is eager to get her pussy and throat filled with cock. She_s a cat on a hot skin-flute times two. Cat has JMac and Tony on each side of her, and to top everything off, she opens her butt-cheeks for them too in a hot anal dicking. This Cat loves the taste of cream so when her ass is fucked to her satisfaction, Cat opens wide for their jack-spray and savors every drop.
    Model:
    Cat Bangles, J Mac, and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CatBangles_32881_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1705.91 MB
    Duration : 00:29:25

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:CatBangles_32881_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Khloe s Lust

Xlgirls.com- Khloe_s Lust

Description:
    Her lush anatomy wrapped in a kinky fetish-slave dress that comes with such accessories as chains and wrist-restraints, Khloe Lust plays with the slave-girl fantasy. Khloe crawls on her hands and knees and plays tongue games, licking her lips and sticking out her pink tongue like she_s ready to lick something hard. The fresh-faced redhead fondles her big tits and pinches her nipples after lowering the strips that make up the top of her dress. Khloe continues to crawl around the stage on all fours and then chills out her nipples with an ice cube. Her nipples get hard from the cold contact. She pops the cube in her mouth then cups and fondles her boobs with two hands. Khloe said she has no fetishes (except for liking vibrators) but she did mention a kinky experience about being handcuffed and tied to a bed.
    Model:
    Khloe Lust
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KhloeLust_29470_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 546.84 MB
    Duration : 00:09:25

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KhloeLust_29470_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Rub Up, Rub Down

Xlgirls.com- Rub Up, Rub Down

Description:
    Cat-eyed Aspen goes for a massage and when male hands give her a rub down, it_s horny time. She lets the masseur pleasure her pussy with his cock also. The massage table becomes an altar of sex. Being Aspen_s close friend comes with a lot of benefits and she is a woman who knows exactly what she wants. My nipples are very sensitive but a guy doesn_t need to treat them like they_re porcelain. Pinch them. Bite them. Suck on them. They are sensitive but it feels really good to have them played with. Now, I won_t do anything painful like nipple clamps. That would hurt too much. There are limits. My basic rule is, if you don_t want me to do something to you then don_t do it to me. Aspen is game for action, however...I don_t like anything degrading. I don_t mind some light bondage and stuff like that as long as it stays fun. Tie me up, blindfold me, those are all good things. But I don_t want anything that involves pain or degradation. For me, there_s no place for that.
    Model:
    Aspen and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Aspen_20294_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1138.79 MB
    Duration : 00:19:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Aspen_20294_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Skintight

Xlgirls.com- Skintight

Description:
    Milly Marks looks too hot in her skintight, shiny metallic dress that clings to her sexy body like a second skin. Even her shoes are stacked. She_s sex on heels with the face of a beauty contest winner. Everything about Milly from the top of her head to the tips of her toes and anything she does makes guys go crazy. After checking out herself in the mirror and doing very horny mirror play, Milly lowers the top of her dress and shakes her huge, perfect tits. She strips off and gets into the bathtub to show why handheld shower heads were invented. To cool off hot girls. I_m kind of short so people look down at me when they_re talking to me, so they_re looking down right into my cleavage, said Milly, voted Voluptuous Newcomer of the Year by a large margin. These heels are making me taller than I really am. I_m four-eleven, five-feet on a good day. A cold shower sounds about right after watching Milly.
    Model:
    Milly Marks
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MillyMarks_34003_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1181.04 MB
    Duration : 00:20:18

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MillyMarks_34003_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Felicia Clover s Ass

Xlgirls.com- Felicia Clover_s Ass

Description:
    Felicia Clover is blessed with 34F-cups and an ass that should have been molded by the Doc Johnson company, the official toy providers of The SCORE Group. This dude hit the T&ampA jackpot when he was given an all-access pass to this pretty PAWG (Phat-Assed White Girl). I think men love my tits a little more than they love my ass, but a lot of guys have told me that because my breasts are so big, they make my butt look just a little bit smaller, Felicia said. Her one-day-stand enjoys Felicia_s wet, sweet pussy and when he_s finished, he jumps on her booty. Felicia lies back and spread her legs so he can prepare her brown-eye with a butt-plug to open it. The redheaded whooty_s tush is ready to be boned. He slides his dick, now shiny from her juices, into her tush-tunnel and fucks her, building up speed. We couldn_t help being jealous of Sergio. What a juicy dish he was handed.
    Model:
    Felicia Clover and Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : FeliciaClover_28739_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1620.25 MB
    Duration : 00:27:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:FeliciaClover_28739_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Leona Loba- She-wolf of XLGirls

Xlgirls.com- Leona Loba- She-wolf of XLGirls

Description:
    Leona Loba is a first-time model at XLGirls. She_s never been photographed before. Leona and her husband are members, and he encouraged his wife to contact us. Leona explains that in Spanish her name Leona means lioness and Loba is a female wolf. She loves group sex and going to strip clubs. She also enjoys watching people get it on. In her chat with the photographer, Leona recalls one of her wild adventures, going to the glory hole room of one club to suck off 14 cocks and get covered in cum. And after that, Leona was fucked for about three hours by a line-up of men, one bang at a time. So, Leona_s favorite hobby is going with her husband to sex clubs to get gang-banged or suck and jack anonymous cocks in the glory hole rooms. She loves bukkakes and gang bangs.
    Model:
    Leona Loba
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LeonaLoba_37363_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 4161.07 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:17:05

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LeonaLoba_37363_2160p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Creaming For It

Xlgirls.com- Creaming For It

Description:
    Betty Blac models a lacey sweater for Mr. Largo and the sight of Betty_s nipples through the lace drives him wild. He begins working her 36K wonder-tits over, squeezing them and burying his face in the softness. After their sweater-boobs worship, Betty is stripped by eager hands and given his tubesteak to lubricate with her wet mouth. She can only get some of the thick meat in her mouth as she sucks him hard. Holding her magnificent mams up for him to wedge between, Betty_s jugs are fucked hard and the pounding makes slapping sounds. With a girl like Betty, you want to fuck her tits every day on your way to orgasm city. Betty is very quiet and doesn_t talk but she moans and breathes heavily throughout their sexing. Her cock donor tells Betty to get on her back so he can fuck her mouth as he stands over her head. Straddling Betty_s chest, he fucks her tits as she squeezes them together to make a bun for his weiner. But instead of giving her mustard, he will give her ball-custard. The ultimate pleasure of fucking Betty is next. During their power drilling, Largo enters the point of no-return while his cock is inside Betty during missionary and drops his seed into her. He backs off to not block the view of the skeet dripping out of Betty_s box and onto the sheets. Betty was creaming for it and she got it all.
    Model:
    Betty Blac and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BettyBlac_27989_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1480.71 MB
    Duration : 00:25:33

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:BettyBlac_27989_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Kacey s Huge Tits Need A Huge Dick

Xlgirls.com- Kacey_s Huge Tits Need A Huge Dick

Description:
    Will 38H-cup bra-buster Kacey Parker be able to get the stunt-cock_s nine-inch meat missile down her throat and all the way inside her clam? Foolish question. Kacey can do anything. After she gets the living daylights fucked out of her, Kacey will be over the legal limit of cock, and she_ll be dick-drunk by the time she gets a shot of cock yogurt. Kacey supporter BJ had this to say about one of her pictorials: The range of models on your website ranges from the very slim to the very plump, and, for me, Kacey fits nicely in the middle. This girl has a rock-star body I_m knocked out by every part of her anatomy: pretty face, to-die-for tits, an ass that deserves to be kissed and nicely shaped legs. We approve his message.
    Model:
    Kacey Parker and Johnny Champ
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KaceyParker_28149_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1249.43 MB
    Duration : 00:21:32

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KaceyParker_28149_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Thread Information