Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Foxy Boxer

Xlgirls.com- Foxy Boxer

Description:
    Foxy boxer Daphne Carter is no XL Girl to be played with. When she enters the ring, she_s prepared to knock the shit out of any poor sap with her knockout knockers. As soon as the bell rings, Daphne is pummeling the much-hyped Commando with her swinging bazoomas. The tit-slammed stumblebum didn_t have a chance the second the bell went off and takes a breast beating that_s sure to worsen his brain damage. And then Daphne throws off the gloves, judo-flips him onto the canvas and fucks the remaining fight out of him. Now that_s a foul Daphne is using her big tits and tight pussy to throw this snatch match. She knows Commando is defenseless against dirty tricks like that. This fight is over by a TKO...a Titty Knock Out. No wonder they say that boxing is the sport of boobs.
    Model:
    Daphne Carter and Commando
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DaphneCarter_24301_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1155.38 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:19:54

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoaphneCarter_24301_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Pound My Mounds

Xlgirls.com- Pound My Mounds

Description:
    Alana Lace has a pair of tits we could stare at all day. And we would if this lovely young lady didn_t have fucking to do. Alana_s hardcore scene opens with the camera zoomed in on her best asset: her 38DDD-cup tits. That isn_t to say Alana Lace isn_t a cute chick. She definitely is. But a rack like this deserves your undivided attention. Our friend Carlos Rios feels the same way. He makes a beeline for her soft, heavy naturals when he enters the scene. He_s squeezing and fondling them and Alana frees them from her ready-to-rip bra to assist him. Alana_s tits may be her greatest asset, but Carlos is going to enjoy every single asset she has. He tears open Alana_s fishnet stockings at the crotch area so he can stroke and lick her pussy. Even though this is just the foreplay, Alana is already dripping wet. Oh, make that pussy wet, Alana says. You_re making that pussy wet. And Alana is making us rock-hard. Alana teases Carlos_ cock through his boxers, nibbling on it through his shorts. Carlos finally pulls out his throbbing member and stuffs it into her hungry mouth. She goes to work on Carlos, sliding his dick all the way down her throat a few times, showing off her skills. By the time Carlos is finally ready to fuck her, his man-meat is nice and lubed up from her expert cock-suck and ready for her plump, pink pussy. Carlos fucks her missionary, doggie-style, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before he pulls out and shoots his load onto her tits. Thank you for cumming on my tits, Alana says with a smile.
    Model:
    Alana Lace and Carlos Rios
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlanaLace_30589_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1354.21 MB
    Duration : 00:23:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AlanaLace_30589_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Visiting Stacked Nurse Service

Xlgirls.com- Visiting Stacked Nurse Service

Description:
    Alanna Ackerman did a humanitarian thing by becoming an angel of mercy. We recommended several professions during our guidance counseling session with her. Among the trades discussed were busty nurse, busty maid, busty meter maid and busty TV Weather Girl. Alanna chose busty nurse. A wise decision. Alanna has very special talents and they should not be wasted. Her healing touch, healing mouth, healing pussy and healing ass can work miracles. After arriving at the home of this poor, sick bastard, Alanna properly checks his cock pressure, one of the many techniques she was taught at busty nurse training school. Checking a patient_s testicle pressure with her mouth is often neglected by other nurses, but not by Alanna. She elevates his metabolism by showing him her massive tits. This one simple procedure has the patient up in no time, and before you can say Hooter Hospital, Alanna_s getting plugged deep inside her pink love-socket. To enhance the patient_s recovery time, Alanna suggests he transfer his meat-thermometer to her tight asshole. This one simple act of kindness is enough inducement to make him erupt all over her splayed jugs. It_s a sure bet that this dude will never forget the treatment that the visiting stacked nurse service gave him.
    Model:
    Alanna Ackerman and Jarrod Steed
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlannaAckerman_21412_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 876.4 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:17:08

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AlannaAckerman_21412_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Naia s Heavy Tits Overwhelm Her Pink Bikini

Xlgirls.com- Naia_s Heavy Tits Overwhelm Her Pink Bikini

Description:
    Naia Bee likes to go on dates that are filled with laughter and mutual chemistry, both mental and physical. Foreplay should be lots of kissing, nipple licking and pinching and softly going down on me. I like a man who appreciates a very busty girl and spends a lot of time loving her tits. For the record, Naia has 38HH-cup boobs. She was born in Russia and lives in Brooklyn, a borough in New York City that has a sizable Russian and Russian-American population. Naia does yoga and meditates. She likes to watch soccer now and then. She also likes to explore museums and try different restaurants. Naia gets off best with a good tongue lashing. She loves having her pussy eaten and her clit licked. She also loves sex with sweet-smelling females, too, but didn_t say if they should have big tits or if breast size matters in a female partner.
    Model:
    Naia Bee
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NaiaBee_34671_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1074.58 MB
    Duration : 00:18:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NaiaBee_34671_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Coed Craves Cock

Xlgirls.com- Coed Craves Cock

Description:
    If there_s anyone who pulls off the busty coed fantasy to perfection, Oksana Rose is the one. When her tutor drops by, the fucking and sucking begins. What was Oksana studying? Sex education? XLGirls: Tell us about this coed scene with Johnny Tattoo. Oksana: I absolutely loved this scene I_ve always had a schoolgirl fantasy and being able to live it out on camera was so hot XLGirls: Are there any XL Girls you highly admire and would like to meet one day? Oksana: Yes Milly Marks is one XL Girl I_ve been following before I even thought of joining myself I also adore Mischievous Kitty She_s kind of my girl crush and I love watching her videos. XLGirls: What do you think about when you watch your boy-girl scenes? Oksana: I get really horny when I watch my boy-girl scenes. I love watching my ass when I_m riding a cock. I don_t know why it turns me on so much. XLGirls: Maybe because you can_t see your ass during sex unless you set up mirrors. What do you like making better, the photos or the videos? Oksana: That_s a tough one, I love messing around and laughing while taking photos but it_s such a turn-on to get fucked in front of the camera
    Model:
    Oksana Rose and Johnny Tattoo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : OksanaRose_34330_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1225.22 MB
    Duration : 00:21:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:OksanaRose_34330_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Big Boobs Ruff Riding

Xlgirls.com- Big Boobs Ruff Riding

Description:
    I love oral sex, says Nikky Wilder, who_s living up to her surname with this XXX scene. I had a boyfriend who said I was the only girl who ever deep-throated him, said Nikky. When I do it, I pop it all the way to the back of my throat. She_s quite a girl. Nikky_s 38DDD tits are suckable and fuckable. She enjoys dressing to show her girls off. Low-cut, too tight and too short are her fashion guides. Women give her dirty looks and hit the guys who give her admiring looks and leers. I like laying down with his cock between my tits. I_ll take the tip of his cock into my mouth while he fucks my big boobs, and then he can shoot his load all over me. I love cum. It makes good skin cream.
    Model:
    Nikky Wilder and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NikkyWilder_29598_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1153.72 MB
    Duration : 00:20:19

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NikkyWilder_29598_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Marilyn Mayson- Cum For Those 38K Tits

Xlgirls.com- Marilyn Mayson- Cum For Those 38K Tits

Description:
    Marilyn Mayson emailed an XL Girls editor that she wanted to shoot a scene. I_ve gained some weight but, of course, that means my breasts are larger than ever. The last time you shot me I was measured between a 38G and 38H. I now wear a 38K bra. We reunited Marilyn with JMac. The first move she made was to cover his face with her ginormous tits. He survived the lack of oxygen to give Marilyn a good, solid pussy pounding and a milkshake jerked all over those 38Ks. There_s a look of joy as she watches JMac_s dick spurt, jizzing her jumbo jugs. Marilyn likes to look at the guy and how he_s fucking her and she likes hearing hot sex talk. I like when they stretch my pussy and talk about it and how big their dick is in my pussy. I like that a whole lot.
    Model:
    Marilyn Mayson and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MarilynMayson_35476_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1273.85 MB
    Duration : 00:21:58

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MarilynMayson_35476_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Creaming For Ice Cream

Xlgirls.com- Creaming For Ice Cream

Description:
    Nixie Night is dressed to thrill in her girl-next-door way, pig-tails and all. Like any sexy girl-next-door, Nixie is licking an ice cream cone. And playing with it. You won_t see this kind of romping at your local ice cream shop. I read a lot says Nixie. I own 15 different books about human sexuality from ancient Greece to now. She came to the right place to further those studies in sexology. I like to show off my boobs I like to wear tight, low-cut tops that really show them off. These words touch our hearts. Thanks for being you, Nixie Night.
    Model:
    Nixie Night
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NixieNight_29412_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1053.49 MB
    Duration : 00:18:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NixieNight_29412_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Texas Busty Legend

Xlgirls.com- Texas Busty Legend

Description:
    This is Diane Poppos_ sexiest outfit out of all the clothes she_s ever modeled in. And her tits and legs look outstanding, made to erect boners in her honor. People have always complimented Diane for her shapely calves and thighs. It surprises me because I always think that all people see are my boobs, said Diane, America_s legendary huge-boobed housewife. Diane likes to spend time at her pool. Mostly topless, naturally. She lives by a golf course and when she is out sunning, golf balls tend to land in her back yard. Who woulda guessed it?
    Model:
    Diane Poppos
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DianePoppos_27043_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1140.52 MB
    Duration : 00:19:41

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoianePoppos_27043_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Single Wants To Mingle

Xlgirls.com- Single Wants To Mingle

Description:
    Steve goes crazy over Samantha Sanders_ big, generous tits. He needs to suck _em, fuck _em, squeeze _em and jizz _em. XLGirls: Samantha, how should a guy handle your breasts? Soft or hard? Samantha: It depends on my mood. XLGirls: Is your sex drive stronger now than when you were first modeling? Samantha: Yes, absolutely, it has definitely gotten stronger the older I get. XLGirls: Do you ever talk with your girlfriends about your best sexual encounters and the guys you_ve had with the biggest dicks? Samantha: Occasionally. We have girly nights, drink wine and talk about sex and guys. XLGirls: Do you like to talk dirty and nasty to your guys? What are the things you like to say? Samantha: Sometimes. It depends on my mood. I like to tell them to fuck me harder with their big, hard cock. XLGirls: Have you ever been with a guy where you sat across from each other and played with yourself and watched as your partner played with himself? Samantha: Oh, yes, I love to watch a man playing with his hard cock whilst he watches me playing with my wet pussy. It_s a big turn-on. XLGirls: What kind of kinky things have you tried in the bedroom? Samantha: Costumes, talking dirty, filming and role play. Thank you, Samantha Sanders.
    Model:
    Samantha Sanders and Steve Q
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SamanthaSanders_32056_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 829.68 MB
    Duration : 00:14:16

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SamanthaSanders_32056_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Thread Information