Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Kiki Rainbow Gets Screwed By Her Attorney

Xlgirls.com- Kiki Rainbow Gets Screwed By Her Attorney

Description:
    Kiki Rainbow needs a legal brief signed right away so she goes to the law firm of Fuckem, Bangem and Screwem. The attorney is hesitant to sign anything. He wants to study Kiki_s briefs first. Kiki is nervous about this delay. She needs his signature before the day is over. Now, Kiki is a girl who makes the most of her ample assets. That_s why she always wears the lowest sweaters and blouses to showcase her massive tits. Those tits are like a neon sign no one can miss seeing. Steve the attorney is swayed by Kiki_s argument that his signature is vital, not to mention being swayed by her chesty charmers. It looks like they_re both going to drop their briefs in the office. Steve feasts on Kiki_s nipples, burying his face inside her cleavage. Once he manages to extricate himself from between her big breasts, he sits her on the couch and replaces his face with his dick. A good attorney always tit-fucks his busty clients first before really fucking them. Kiki holds her pale, blue-veined boobs in her hands as Steve moves up higher to fuck her wet mouth balls-deep. Kiki holds his cock in her throat for a few seconds before he pulls out and goes back in again. The blonde Brit blouse-buster makes gagging, gargling and sucking sounds while Steve pumps her mouth. Steve tells her to spit on her boobs. He has to fuck them again. While he_s fucking her tits like a maniac, Steve_s assistant Dom walks into the office. Kiki smiles as Dom unzips and takes his prick out too. She takes his cock in her hand and jerks him. Steve is absorbed in fucking Kiki_s tits when he glances down and sees Dom cutting in on his client session. He blows up for a second but then tells Dom to go ahead and give Kiki some. They both smash Kiki on the couch, taking turns on her pussy and throat in Steve_s soundproof office. It_s not known at this time if Kiki got that signature. She did get plenty of sperm samples all over her tits and lips.
    Model:
    Kiki Rainbow, Dom Ully, and Steve Q
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KikiRainbow_34796_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1596.25 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:27:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KikiRainbow_34796_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Cute Sexy

Xlgirls.com- Cute Sexy

Description:
    The director nails it when he sees Harley Ann. Harley Ann is indeed a cutie-pie. Sweet, charming and adorable. Makes a guy want to squeeze and hug her. Lick her all over. Harley Ann knows how to dress that sexy body in a tight cardigan and short skirt. The girl knows. She knows how to undress to impress. Harley also knows how to smoothly unbutton that cardigan and talk dirty, pop her bra off and get hands-on with her sweet tits. She then turns around, sticks her whooty butt in the air and rubs her tasty-looking taco. Harley sticks her fingers in her cookie jar and makes her love button hard. Then she turns around, spreads her legs wide and plays that special instrument girls play called the clit-ar, making horny music. Harley Ann licks her fingers to taste her flavorful girl juice and tongues her nipples to make them stiff.
    Model:
    Harley Ann
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : HarleyAnn_30524_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 757.63 MB
    Duration : 00:13:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:HarleyAnn_30524_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Boobs Unlimited

Xlgirls.com- Boobs Unlimited

Description:
    Mahogany Masters needs bras that have five hooks to support the weight of her incredible, luscious tits. She hooks from the front and slides the bra around so that the cups are in position. She has her own special technique to get her boobs snugly into those cups. My favorite foreplay is to get full-body massages with lots of attention paid to my breasts, Mahogany said. I enjoy a lot of breast play. After that, I like to receive oral sex. Mahogany is a woman who enjoys a formal kind of date. I like a nice dinner with drinks and live music. We might close the night with a little adult fun if there_s a lot of chemistry. I love the beach, particularly at night when you can get a little frisky sometimes. I_m very easy and I love to have fun, fun, fun.
    Model:
    Mahogany Masters
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MahoganyMasters_34048_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1007.3 MB
    Duration : 00:17:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MahoganyMasters_34048_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Savana Blue- I Love Cock

Xlgirls.com- Savana Blue- I Love Cock

Description:
    Yes, the extremely hot and horny Savana Blue does love the cock and we saw this from the start. This XL Girls scene begins with interviews of both Savana and her X-Man Carlos Rios. Ladies first. I love sex, says Savana. I love being fucked every way possible. I love it in my pussy, my ass, I love sucking dick. I just love sex. I love doggie-style. I think doggie-style is my favorite. What does Savana want Carlos to do to her? She_s been eager for his package since they met. I want Carlos to treat me like a dirty little slut. I want him to fuck me balls-deep with that cock that I know is gonna be huge. I want him to grab my hair and force me to take his cock in my mouth. I wanna suck his dick deep and give him a sloppy blow job. I want him to fuck the shit out of me. As Carlos points out, She has an inner demon that she wants to let out.
    Model:
    Savana Blue and Carlos Rios
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SavanaBlue_31968_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1252.14 MB
    Duration : 00:23:40

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SavanaBlue_31968_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- These Tits Are Made For Nutting

Xlgirls.com- These Tits Are Made For Nutting

Description:
    A playful girl with a great smile and a stupendous body and boobs, lovely Betty Blac spent some couch time with a new friend she met at XLGirls. Betty is always interested in the positive effects her 36K-cup jugs have on the opposite sex. She and JC have a tit-flirting session to warm things up. Betty is wearing a red tube dress that fits her like plastic wrap. These are the best dresses for a huge-chested and round-assed girl, in our opinion. She places her hands under her breasts and jiggles her mounds, taking obvious pleasure in JC_s visual enjoyment. They lower the straps so Betty_s tits can be exposed and marveled over, as they should be. Works of art should always be appreciated. JC buries his face in her impressive cleavage and says he could take a nap like that. He leans back so she can smother him with the heavy, pliable softness of her mounds. Then Betty lies back so he can nose-dive into her deep breast trench and kiss and suck her nipples. JC gets Betty on her knees and hands and dry-humps her so that her body moves back and forth. This way, the camera can capture her bouncing, shaking hangers as they sway and swing like bell clappers. Total tits appreciation time is the plan as he squeezes fistfuls of her breast flesh. Betty_s massive globes dwarf his hands. This baby doll has got quite a pair of sucklers. Betty is stripped down so JC can further examine what a prize he has on his hands. He fingers her pussy then has Betty sit up and suck his big prick while he guides her by the back of her head. Betty throats his thick meat beautifully. He alternates between fucking her amazing breasts and fucking her throat. A huge load of nut-jam is in Betty_s immediate future.
    Model:
    Betty Blac and Johnny Champ
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BettBlac_27988_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 986.35 MB
    Duration : 00:17:00

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:BettBlac_27988_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Three In A Hot Tub

Xlgirls.com- Three In A Hot Tub

Description:
    April McKenzie and Brandy Talore teamed up for a full hardcore press. It was a dirty ride as they filled their mouths and pussies with the meat-axe. Brandy initiated the action when she and April walked onto the pool deck. Are you excited? Because I wanna suck your big cock, taunted Brandy, slapping the guy_s hand away as he reached for her. You know you wanna suck on those nipples, she said, rubbing April_s huge jugs through her T-shirt. She_s gonna rub her tits all over your cock. April aided and abetted her partner-in-crime_s relentless teasing. We_re gonna go in the hot tub. You sit there and wait for us, April said. When they were finished verbally abusing the poor guy, they headed for the hot tub, their bikinis subjected to pressures exceeding the maximum load permitted by law. They were ready to suck and fuck his brains out.
    Model:
    April McKenzie, Brandy Talore, and J.T.
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BrandyTaloreAprilMcKenzie_22175_1920x1080_8000_MFS .mp4
    File Size : 1157.35 MB
    Duration : 00:19:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:BrandyTaloreAprilMcKenzie_22175_1920x1080_80 00_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Isa Gomez- Worship My Big Tits

Xlgirls.com- Isa Gomez- Worship My Big Tits

Description:
    Isa Gomez is a sensation at XL Girls. Her name is Spanish for huge boobs. When there_s a gorgeous, fleshy girl who looks like this and wants to get into photo shooting, we_ll bust the bank and send our camera team to meet her. The nation this time is Colombia. In this video, some of it shot in slow motion to capture those great, big tits in action, sexy Isa wears a tight red dress that she slips off to show off her succulence. She does everything with her heavy, full boobs and finger-bangs her juicy pussy forcefully, her breasts swinging wildly. Isa said she only works out in a gym occasionally and doesn_t play sports. Masturbating this vigorously every day is plenty of exercise. In her free time, Isa enjoys shopping and spending time with her family. Her future plans have traveling to other countries at the top of her list.
    Model:
    Isa Gomez
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : IsaGomez_35140_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1181.79 MB
    Duration : 00:20:20

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:IsaGomez_35140_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- I Live Out My Fantasies

Xlgirls.com- I Live Out My Fantasies

Description:
    When Sofia Rose buries your head in the valley of her bosom, you will need to tap out so you can replenish your oxygen supply. This is dramatized in our XLGirls.com video, I Live Out My Fantasies. Tony is red-faced after his deep-cleavage diving and he knows it_s worth every second of air-deprivation to experience that matchless feeling of sinking into the softest breast-flesh imaginable. Beautiful Sofia does live out her fantasies as often as she wants. She proudly has the assets to do it. Sofia continues her breast techniques, engulfing Tony_s face from above and massaging him with those love-pillows. She sticks his cock between her tits and takes it in her mouth so he can enjoy the Sofia Rose BJ experience. More tit-fucking follows (his cock completely disappears between her mountains) and then the great moment arrives when his prick plows past Sofia_s lady-lips and buries itself to the hilt inside her pink, wet tightness. The pumping is hard and vigorous, just the way it should be with such a beauty under you. Sofia really takes it on the chin this time.
    Model:
    Sofia Rose and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SofiaRose_30178_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1264.68 MB
    Duration : 00:22:01

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SofiaRose_30178_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Sexy Cute Isa Gomez

Xlgirls.com- Sexy Cute Isa Gomez

Description:
    Our team traveled to Colombia to meet webcam model Isa Gomez, sexy, hot and bra-busting. She has a seductive look in her eyes. Isa began developing at 14 and had the largest, most bountiful boobs of all the girls in her neighborhood. Finding bras in the right size as she grew up and her breasts got bigger and bigger has always been difficult for her. I buy regular bras off the rack, said Isa who can lick and suck her own nipples. I don_t require special ones but they are hard to find in my size. I need to have a lot of support because they are so heavy, as you can see. No one who sees Isa out and about would guess that she_s on webcam chatting with guys, bouncing her big tetas and finger-banging her pussy. But when they see her wearing a tight T-shirt during a shopping trip, they know she_s special. I really dress conservatively, not to show off my boobs, Isa said. Her videos have English captions. I can say that this is the best experience I_ve had in my whole life. Everything is so delicious. I love being here.
    Model:
    Isa Gomez
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : IsaGomez_35138_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1175.02 MB
    Duration : 00:20:12

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:IsaGomez_35138_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Gimme An F

Xlgirls.com- Gimme An F

Description:
    You can give Chevy Cobain an F after the game if you wish. Those locker room benches are uncomfortable so we recommend a better place. Chevy looks like she has sex in the backseat of cars or in vans outfitted with tinted windows and a bed. There_s something about Chevy_s look that inspires this thought. Chevy masturbates a lot with her toys. She says she has dildos in every color. Color-coordinated pussy-plugging is her hobby. I like to eat whipped cream off a dick and do a strip tease as foreplay, Chevy said. Chevy says she doesn_t get a lot of action with guys. We find this almost impossible to understand. Someone like this should be swamped with guys wanting to date her.
    Model:
    Chevy Cobain
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ChevyCobain_32059_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 806.21 MB
    Duration : 00:15:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ChevyCobain_32059_1080p.mp4

Thread Information