Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Screaming For Sex

Xlgirls.com- Screaming For Sex

Description:
    You will see hot brunette Kat Bailey worship the cock with her lips, throat and hand in this P.O.V. scene. No man-face to impede the view of Kat_s sexy, pretty face. You will hear heavy-breathing Kat making sounds of contentment while loudly slurping, sucking and lip-smacking cock the way dick-smoking is supposed to be done. You will hear eager Kat moan, I want you to fuck me now. Before you slip the pipe into Kat_s vice-tight, dripping-wet pussy, she sheds her dress and top and reveals her great, big, fat, beautiful tits so your hands can get busy and coppa feel. Kat bends over, ass facing you. You take off her panties. She kneels on the edge of the bed, ass-up and ready. Your boner slides right into her pink taco nice and deep and you fuck her good in doggie, the first of several positions. Before you squirt a heavy load in Kat_s face, you_ll have to have her wrap her pliable hooters around your stiff rod. Tits like these have to be fucked. Kat expects it.
    Model:
    Kat Bailey and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KatBailey_33760_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1360.07 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:23:25

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KatBailey_33760_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Twilight s Ass Master

Xlgirls.com- Twilight_s Ass Master

Description:
    Some men watch football. Some men watch TV. Tony watches nasty girls shake and swing their huge jugs in his face. Twilight Starr is very good at this. In fact, her skills are extraordinary. She has a black belt in boob-fu. Twilight is wearing a tight, tank-style top with a zippered front. She asks her boyfriend-for-the-day to move in closer and takes her girls out so she can rub his face in them. Her warm, soft breast flesh is intoxicating. A guy could spend an hour in them but they must press on to examine other sections of Twilight_s succulent anatomy. There are areas that must be tapped by the flesh-hammer. Twilight gets on her knees and asks him to slip off her pink booty shorts. It_s time for him to bury his face in her ass crack. Twilight thinks he_s a dirty guy for doing that...but it makes her hot. If she thought that was nasty, she_ll find that his finger banging her asshole is even hotter. Twilight_s ass looks so good, it should stay propped up while she hovers over sprawled-out Tony and sucks his dick beautifully. This way he can play with that big pillow of an ass while she deep-throats him to the balls. Fingering Twilight_s ass is merely preparation prior to drilling her butt. First though, Tony will fuck her fat tits and stuff her pink clam. That ass must be filled. It_s an epic butt-banger that gets Twilight screaming so loudly, the editors could hear her through the wall. We knew Twilight_s culo would be in good hands with the ass master.
    Model:
    Twilight Starr and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TwilightStarr_29372_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1373.48 MB
    Duration : 00:23:42

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:TwilightStarr_29372_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 62-Inch Treasure Chest

Xlgirls.com- 62-Inch Treasure Chest

Description:
    Anorei kicks off the action wearing a skin-tight, purple mini-dress, she undresses to bra and panties and then to total nudity. She pours baby oil over her big-beyond-belief tits, massaging the slickness into her veiny breastflesh, nipples and giant areolae to a fine sheen. Once her boobs have been saturated, Anorei toys her pussy with a cock-too. From underneath, we look up to see her head-engulfing knockers bounce wildly as she rides the toy to rub one out.
    Model:
    Anorei Collins
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnoreiCollins_27306_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1251.89 MB
    Duration : 00:21:35

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnoreiCollins_27306_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- The XL Girls Car Wash

Xlgirls.com- The XL Girls Car Wash

Description:
    Natascha Romanova_s photographer not only produced a pictorial and video of the Russian bra-buster, he managed to get his car washed also. Natascha wore her one-piece swimsuit and turned out to be pretty handy with that hose, getting wetter and soapier than the car. Natascha dropped her top after a few minutes and then peeled it completely off. She even buffed the vehicle with her giant tits, doing a better job than any pro car washer. Natascha, who lives in Switzerland, said she likes showing off. I like people to see my beautiful, big boobs. So I wear tight clothing. Everyone looks at me, including many women. Very rarely they ask me questions. _How big are they?_ _Do I know how much they weigh?_ Mostly people just look but don_t approach me. Swiss people are nice and do not like to intrude on others_ privacy.
    Model:
    Natascha Romanova
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NataschaRomanova_34696_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 898.15 MB
    Duration : 00:15:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NataschaRomanova_34696_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp 4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Miosotis- All Tits, All Action

Xlgirls.com- Miosotis- All Tits, All Action

Description:
    Wearing a tight yellow dress, Miosotis dances seductively, running her hands over her KKK-cup naturals. The sea looks beautiful in the background, but you might say, What sea? She pulls down the dress, and we see that Miosotis is wearing a white, lace, industrial-strength bra that only she could fill. There_s more dancing, more bottom-up views, and then the stud arrives on the scene. Now, in most videos, this would be the point where Miosotis drops to her knees and sucks his cock, to be followed by pussy fucking and a cum shot. But Miosotis is no ordinary girl, and our stud_s focus is always on her tits. He kneads them, sucks them, has Miosotis smother him with them...in short, he does exactly the things you would do if you were with Miosotis. He can_t keep his hands off them, and some of the camera angles, especially the ones in which our videographer gets on the floor and points up at Miosotis_s chest, are unique. She shakes her tits at the camera. At 11 minutes, Miosotis, totally naked, lays back on the couch and spreads her legs. The stud goes down to eat her pink, wet pussy, and for the first time, the focus is on something other than tits. But even when Miosotis is blowing him, she uses her tits liberally, and the dude can_t help but take his cock out of her mouth and insert it between her tits. She lays back for more tit-fucking, and his cock absolutely disappears There_s pussy-fucking, of course, which gives us another angle from which to watch Mio_s whoppers sway like no tits have ever swayed before.
    Model:
    Miosotis and John Strange
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Miosotis_25983_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1239.28 MB
    Duration : 00:21:08

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Miosotis_25983_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Briana Black- Curvy Girls Are Best

Xlgirls.com- Briana Black- Curvy Girls Are Best

Description:
    Briana Black is going out. She checks out her bodacious self in her mirror and approves of her head-turning clothing choices. Her tight, low-cut belly-top shows plenty of cleavage and mid-section. Her cut-off denim shorts are tight and show lots of leg. She_s dressed to impress. Casual but super-hot in that girl-next-door way. Meanwhile, Oliver is spying on her from the doorway. He_s waiting for Briana_s brother to come home. Briana sees him and turns around. She invites him to come closer. Briana lowers her top a little so that her nipples are right above the sweater line. Invitations don_t get better than this. Sucking on her pert nipples turns Briana on. They won_t be leaving the bedroom until later. Awed, he plays with Briana_s big boobs. She turns around so he can help her out of her shorts. Briana kneels and examines his dick, her eyes lighting up. Now it_s put up or shut up time for the peeper. Briana parts her lips, puts his cock in her mouth and blows, making gagging, sucking and choking sounds and giving him eye-contact. She moves his cock, wet from her throat, to her cleavage so he can fuck her big tits. Then they climb into bed for more cock sucking. The flag pole is raised high in Briana_s honor, so she climbs on top, the cowgirl way, for their first fuck-ride. Oliver_s lucky stars aligned just right on this day.
    Model:
    Briana Black and Oliver Flynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BrianaBlack_35236_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1530.53 MB
    Duration : 00:26:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:BrianaBlack_35236_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Hooter Hospital

Xlgirls.com- Hooter Hospital

Description:
    If there were more nurses like Dallas Dixon, there would be more fake illnesses, more malingering and more healthcare and medicare fraud. No one in his right mind would ever want to leave his hospital bed. On the other side of the argument, you can clearly see that Dallas is deeply concerned about the welfare of her patients, notably their swollen genitals. Years of hard work and long hours have not dimmed Dallas_ dedication to sucking the cum out of their balls, not to mention using all those fancy levers that make hospital beds such interesting surfaces to fuck on. The concern that Dallas expresses for her patient_s erection is truly inspirational. No wonder she_s in the running for position of head nurse. Of course, she has some stiff competition for the title. We salute Dallas Dixon, super-nurse, an example of healthcare at its most thermometer-popping.
    Model:
    Dallas Dixon and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DallasDixon_21455_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1330.21 MB
    Duration : 00:22:54

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoallasDixon_21455_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Greta Grindhouse Her Backdoor Stud

Xlgirls.com- Greta Grindhouse Her Backdoor Stud

Description:
    Greta Grindhouse is tidying up the bedroom while her friend Micky, who_s in bed, enjoys the show of Greta bending over and tells her so. He snaps a photo of her from behind and gives her ass a lusty slap. Greta teases him by lifting up her short skirt and getting cheeky. Greta gets on the bed, wraps her sweet lips around his cock and sucks. At first, she_s fully dressed. Then her top comes off, and then the rest of her clothes as Micky snaps shots of Greta_s butt and huge tits. Leaving on her fishnet stockings which don_t cover her sweet spot, Greta works over his stiff dick and balls with her magic mouth and talented hands. Greta_s hot cheeks are up for her and Micky_s pleasure. As they fuck, they talk dirty to each other, building up their lust. Micky lays the pipe to Greta on her back, rubbing her clit and pumping her shaved pussy. The juicy redhead gets on top of Micky with her plump ass facing him and rides his dick hard. While Miss Grindhouse rides, he plays with her big, soft ass. Greta asks Micky to fuck her in the ass. An offer no man could turn down. She gets on her knees, ass up for the taking, face buried in her pillow. Micky slowly and carefully slides his cock into Greta_s butthole, opening it up, getting her used to being filled. Getting every inch inside her, he slowly fucks her ass, building up speed and driving Greta wild. They keep talking dirty the entire time and that makes them even hornier. Peeling off her fishnets, Greta gets on her back and spreads her legs. She wants more hard cock.
    Model:
    Greta Grindhouse
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : GretaGrindhouse_36438_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1052.89 MB
    Duration : 00:21:25

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:GretaGrindhouse_36438_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Germany s Busty Legend

Xlgirls.com- Germany_s Busty Legend

Description:
    Emilia Boshe plays breast bouncing games inside her hefty bra, then releases her meaty bazooms to cream them with lotion, first standing up, then getting on her back. The blonde bra-smasher rubs the cream in well until it_s soaked into her breast flesh. Emilia finishes her big tit show by swinging and shaking them in different positions. She is the very definition of the expression brick house blonde. Getting hit in the head with those knockers might cause a concussion. Playing football with her is not advised. There are better, safer games to play with her. I do not have any fetishes, Emilia said. She_s a very down-to-earth woman who likes to walk her dog and live a quiet life. But I have had fantasies of going to a swingers club.
    Model:
    Emilia Boshe
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : EmiliaBoshe_30803_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 884.79 MB
    Duration : 00:15:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:EmiliaBoshe_30803_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Summer Time

Xlgirls.com- Summer Time

Description:
    The first things I look at when I meet a man are his tongue and his lips, Summer 44JJ Lashay said. If he doesn_t have a good tongue and doesn_t know how to use it, forget it. If that passes Summer_s test, then the pocket package is next for inspection. Summer_s royal pair was one of the biggest we had ever seen, and we_ve seen a lot over the years from many countries. What made Summer decide to take the plunge into modeling? It was mostly the encouragement of friends who told me I would be perfect for you. I had never given modeling much thought because I am really a private person. I thought about it for a long time before sending you some snapshots of myself.
    Model:
    Summer Lashay
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SummerLashay_19646_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 711.34 MB
    Duration : 00:12:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SummerLashay_19646_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Thread Information