Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Christy Sparks- Bed Breastfest

Xlgirls.com- Christy Sparks- Bed Breastfest

Description:
    Sometimes there_s a story that brings a couple together, sometimes there_s just sex. Raw, hot sex for sex_s sake, and that_s okay too. Raw, hot sex is the name of the game for Christy Sparks and JMac. When Christy wakes up and sees JMac pitching a tent under the bedsheets, her only thought is to taste it, suck it and lick it. She can_t resist putting his cock in her mouth like a lollipop. The warm, wet mouth of a sexy honey like Christy worshipping your dick is a pretty good way to wake up. Waking up fast, JMac watches as Christy licks and sucks his cock and balls, oral worship at its best. Christy holds her big tits together so he can fuck them good. After they sixty-nine, Christy gets on top of JMac and rides his pole the cowgirl way for starters. Watch how fast and hard she fucks him in that position. She loves big cock spreading and filling her pussy. Hard fucking and nipple play turn Christy on. I try to have sex as often but as safely as I can, Christy said. I_d say I have passive and assertive sides. We see both sides here. Christy loves doggie and JMac saves that for last, pounding her pussy while he pulls her hair, making her scream. Christy doesn_t live in Florida so she can_t take JMac home and use him for sex, but she made the most of her second booty call with him at XL Girls.
    Model:
    Christy Sparks and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ChristySparks_36210_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1221.2 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:23:15

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:ChristySparks_36210_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Selah Rain- Mature Thick

Xlgirls.com- Selah Rain- Mature Thick

Description:
    I am addicted to cock, Selah Rain said. I love the pussy, too, but I love having a big, juicy cock in front of me. It_s invigorating. Selah has no plans to lose her dick addiction. To her, cock is king. She likes to fuck herself with giant dildos too. I need cock at least once a day. It_s a must for me. I also masturbate multiple times a day. I enjoy pleasing myself. My favorite toy is a Oui Vibrator. A mom, Selah was born in Austria and lives in the United States. I like a dominant but open man. He doesn_t have to have the perfect muscular body because all cocks matter to me. I_m bisexual so he has to be okay with sharing our toys...meaning women. I love a man who handles me in bed and takes control.
    Model:
    Selah Rain
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SelahRain_37846_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 760.4 MB
    Duration : 00:21:57

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:SelahRain_37846_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Snackin With Kitty Cute

Xlgirls.com- Snackin_ With Kitty Cute

Description:
    It_s snack time for Kitty Cute, and while she_s got a nice assortment of produce to make a fruit salad, Kitty_s own big, tasty fruits are best for suckin_. The fruits she_s got at hand are too small to compare to her juicy boobs. Only the biggest watermelons can come close to her 38K-cup breasts. She_s a walking fantasy. We wish we had ten Kitty Cutes In my neighborhood, I was the girl who got a lot of guys asking me out and wanting to do things for me, Kitty said. Other girls were jealous of me. That is how girls can be. I have no control over that. My boobs are very heavy so I need to wear a good bra. Bras to support me without hurting my shoulders are hard to find in Romania. I spend a lot of time shopping to buy proper bras.
    Model:
    Kitty Cute
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KittyCute_38100_360p.mp4
    File Size : 180.76 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:22:23

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:KittyCute_38100_360p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Cock Daddy For A Big Titty Kitty

Xlgirls.com- Cock Daddy For A Big Titty Kitty

Description:
    Your friendly neighborhood editors are great fans of girls staring at the camera with a cock in their mouths. Kitty Lee does this instinctively. We knew from the start that she would not disappoint us with quality and quantity fuckin_. We look back at Kitty Lee in this horny video from the XL Archive. When we asked Kitty the best way she can make a man feel good, she said Suck his dick. All guys like a blow job and I like giving one. When it comes to fucking her jugs, Kitty said It_s really sexy when their cock is coming through between my tits and I can get it in my mouth, too. I like that, but sometimes a guy will get a little too excited and fuck too hard and be banging the head of his cock against my lips. That_s actually kind of a turn-on... My pussy lips are very sensitive and it feels great when a guy, or a girl, is eating my pussy and sucks on the lips and kind of nibbles on them, chews on them very gently. That does feel great. Then if they put a finger or two inside my pussy and massage my G-spot at the same time, look out. I_m on the express train to an orgasm
    Model:
    Kitty Lee and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KittyLee_21734_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1084.77 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:20:36

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:KittyLee_21734_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Diana Eisley- The Joys of Young Stuff

Xlgirls.com- Diana Eisley- The Joys of Young Stuff

Description:
    Peter Fitzwell is watching television in the bedroom when his much younger big-busted girlfriend Diana Eisley walks in wearing only panties. Lucky guy So much for watching TV. Diana is carrying three bras and she wants his assistance in trying them on. That lasts about three minutes before he gets a lip-lock on Diana_s perky, youthful nipples. Diana eagerly takes his jeans off so she can make her cheeks bulge sucking his dick. She_s said a big cock makes her horny and here_s the proof. I like big dicks and I cannot lie, Diana once sang in an interview. The meat makes a lot of difference. The motion obviously also can make a difference because the guy who can fuck well is great, but I do like the thought of, I just took this giant dick in my pussy. Hot She gives him a hot blow job and offers his cock a parking spot between her big, delicious tits. With this beautiful young stuff naked in bed ready to fuck, Peter follows the Ladies First tradition and lets her mount him and ride in her first pole position. Thirty years older than Diana, he gives her bushy pussy a power pounding. When Diana is really feeling it and approaching explosion, her mouth makes an O and her tongue protrudes. She_ll suck on her finger and make sex sounds. That_s exactly what Diana does. She leaps up, kneels and offers her gorgeous tits for his cum as he reaches the point of detonation and nuts all over her.
    Model:
    Diana Eisley and Peter Fitzwell
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DianaEisley_38381_360p.mp4
    File Size : 236.86 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:28:11

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile VideoianaEisley_38381_360p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Sweetie Care- Perfect For XLGirls

Xlgirls.com- Sweetie Care- Perfect For XLGirls

Description:
    Very much a girl-next-door, Sweetie Care became a webcam model after a friend suggested she unleash her sexy side. Our photographer chats with Sweetie about modeling before Stirling Cooper arrives. It_s been super-duper fun, Sweetie tells him. They talk about lingerie, something that Sweetie, like all girls, loves as gifts, and toys also. Sweetie chats about sex. She loves spanking, dirty talking, boob play and licking and pinching nipples. When she takes her bra off, we get to see her huge tits and how beautifully shaped they are. Her nipples are very large and prominent. She plays with her tits as she talks to him, tries on different bras and tops and bends over to show the camera her tush. Big-breast lover Stirling shows up and is introduced to Sweetie. He looks very happy. We should hope so. She tells him what she likes sexually and shows him how she likes her breasts played with. He joins in from behind Sweetie, pinching her nipples and fondling her soft body. He puts Sweetie on her back to suck her nipples and has her suck them too. They make out for a few seconds. Stirling drops his pants and gives Sweetie his cock to suck on, stopping to rub it on her tongue, then putting it back in her mouth. Sweetie cups her tits in an offering pose while she sucks his dick. The perfect position to have her great, big tits fucked. She lies back so Stirling can spread and lick her shaved pussy. Turning Sweetie on her side, he starts to stud her, building up speed and power. The sound of cock pounding pussy is loud and mixed with their heavy breathing and moans. Sweetie gets on her hands and knees, her back to Stirling. Her wet pussy pulls him in deep and he resumes his deep thrusts. He instinctively spanks her ass cheeks. They are irresistible. After Sweetie rides Stirling_s dick in cowgirl, he indulges in one of the tit-man_s favorite hobbies, fucking a pair of big, oiled boobs pressed tightly together, and with Sweetie, he has a very special pair of breasts to cum on.
    Model:
    Sweetie Care and Stirling Cooper
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SweetieCare_35890_720p.mp4
    File Size : 1374.15 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:40:47

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:SweetieCare_35890_720p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Leona Loba- Orgasmic Fever

Xlgirls.com- Leona Loba- Orgasmic Fever

Description:
    Leona Loba masturbates into a frenzy, leaving marks on her flesh as she digs her fingers into her body and cums hard. Leona_s a wild woman I have several drawers full of dildos and clit stimulators but I really love showing household items inside of me like golf clubs and cooking utensils, Leona told the editors. Leona and her husband try to visit a sex club whenever they can. She likes getting into a huddle with groups of guys while he watches. Leona_s a sucker for glory-hole booths also and loves blowing multiple dicks.
    Model:
    Leona Loba
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LeonaLoba_37686_720p.mp4
    File Size : 519.31 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:19:26

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:LeonaLoba_37686_720p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- CJ Woods Works It Out

Xlgirls.com- CJ Woods Works It Out

Description:
    CJ Woods hires Nicky Rebel as a personal trainer and invites him to her place to start her new exercise routine. She tells Nicky that she wants to work on her legs and ass first. CJ never even gets to do one situp because Nicky is all over her, feeling up her big tits and butt. The first workout position he puts CJ in is on her knees sucking and tit-fucking his dick. This is a professional fitness trainer? A quick check at XLGirls.com reveals that this dude has pulled the fitness trainer routine on Lila Lovely also. He should consider opening up a fitness center for women only and furnish it with couches and beds instead of yoga mats. XLGirls: What do you do for your guy to make him feel special, in and out of bed? CJ Woods: I take the time to pleasure him, not only sexually, but physically and mentally as well. I love for a man to have a sense of humor and make me laugh. XLGirls: What makes you laugh the hardest? CJ Woods: Funny jokes. XLGirls: What makes you very horny? CJ Woods: Having my back kissed. Gentle bites on my neck, and horror movies. XLGirls: What_s the best compliment you_ve ever received? CJ Woods: That I give amazing blow jobs.
    Model:
    CJ Woods and Nicky Rebel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CJWoods_38802_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1085.04 MB
    Duration : 00:25:52

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:CJWoods_38802_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Taste the Tits of Laura Tithapia

Xlgirls.com- Taste the Tits of Laura Tithapia

Description:
    We asked Laura Tithapia to bring what she thinks is one of her sexiest outfits to this photo shoot. She picked out a hot pink dress that zips in the front and a pink bra and panties set. Why this outfit? She said she likes how it feels and that it lets her show a lot of tit flesh. Before this, I didn_t do anything I really liked, Laura said. I didn_t have a job I enjoyed. I would go to work and count the minutes until I could go home. Every day was the same and I would repeat my work until the weekend. I was so bored But now every day is different. I get to pose for pictures and make videos, show my body and get pleasure from that, have sex with new guys and make good money working with professional photographers. Voluptuous and SCORE editor Dave says that Laura has the Czech gene, which gives her a boiling-hot sex drive and a craving to be watched when she fondles her big tits and ass or gets fucked on-camera.
    Model:
    Laura Tithapia
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LauraTithapia_37945_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1189.29 MB
    Duration : 00:20:38

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:LauraTithapia_37945_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Deep In Lust

Xlgirls.com- Deep In Lust

Description:
    Khloe Lust had an experienced sex-stud to guide and control her. Tony DeSergio chatted her up in the dressing room after she had her hair, make-up and wardrobe done. A giggler, Khloe laughs a lot. He points out that she has a nice laugh. Khloe drops her straps and reveals her girls. He reaches out to touch and caress her nipples and breast-flesh. Tony continues to warm Khloe up, kissing and nuzzling her, hitting her erogenous zones and making her purr. With a smile on her lips, Khloe unzips him and pulls his jeans down. She giggles as she feels his hard horn through his briefs. Nice and hard, Khloe appreciatively says, rubbing the lump. She takes his cock out and puts it in her sweet mouth to suck. Khloe puts his dick between her big jugs, then pops it between her lips again. She gets on her side and stretches out, cupping her tits with her hands while his cock slides in and out of her mouth, hands-free. Khloe sucks it in a sensuous way, not rushed or mechanical. Tony holds her hair behind her and begins to pump her mouth while she pinches her nipples for extra pleasure. She can get almost all of the shaft in her wet mouth. Tony helps Khloe remove her panties. She gets on her back so he can fuck her tits. She uses her hands to squeeze her boobs together, squishing his cock between her soft, smooth mounds. Tony rubs his cock-head against Khloe_s clit and lips, then easily slips it inside Khloe. She gasps from the sensation.
    Model:
    Khloe Lust
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KhloeLust_29471_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1268.45 MB
    Duration : 00:25:10

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:KhloeLust_29471_1080p.mp4

Thread Information