Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Mer: Soaking-Wet Pleasure Join the lovely and sexy Mer in her bathroom. Dressed in her babydoll nightie, Mer brushes her hair and glances at us in the mirror. Then she looks at the reflection of her big, natural tits and her ass. What a gorgeous body this redhead has. Good morning, Mer sweetly says. I am ready to take a shower. Do you wanna shower with me? That_s an offer no one could refuse. When the water temperature is just right for Mer, she steps in and brings along a not-so-little friend for company, and it_s not soap on a rope. Mer is a girl who can turn a shower into a steam bath. Her body radiates erotic heat as she loses herself in waves of intense pleasure.
    Model:
    Mer
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mer_36997_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1133.09 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:19:35

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40301093537c58

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Bea York: Meet Your New Girlfriend Lovely Bea York calls out to Nicky Rebel, asking him what outfit to wear to the restaurant. Nicky is lying in bed and absorbed in a TV show he_s watching and doesn_t care or even look at her. Then he looks up and sees Bea in her body-clinging lingerie and immediately loses his mind. Taking Bea_s big boobs out of her bra, Nicky clamps a lip-lock on her perky nipples and sucks them hard. Taking off his clothes faster than an escape artist, Nicky points his boner in Bea_s direction. She_s eager to suck his pole and lick the balls. He takes off the rest of her lingerie, leaving her in heels, and fingers-bangs Bea, then tongue-lashes her shaved pussy. Bea removes her shoes and lowers her juicy, thick body on Nicky_s dick. Her breasts fly up and down as she bounces on his cock. Turning around, Bea faces him and puts his cock back inside her. She_s eager to continue their smashing. It looks like their dinner plans are on hold because they_d rather fuck doggie-style and in missionary than go out to eat. When you_ve got a hot girl like Bea York in the bedroom, fucking always comes first.
    Model:
    Bea York and Nicky Rebel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BeaYork_39985_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1221.71 MB
    Duration : 00:26:57

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40229123341f6c

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Chantal &amp The Ass Man Chantal Ray applied to SCORE (which also covers XL Girls) and one look at the snaps the Carolina cutie emailed was all it took. Chantal cuts past the chase herself, asking Al right off the snap if he wants to fuck her in the ass. How_s that for a first date with a total stranger? There_s not even time for you to get the popcorn unless you hit the pause button. Is it tight? Al asks. Nice and tight. She wants Al to feel how tight it is. Pulling aside her polka-dot panties, Al sticks a finger in Chantal_s upraised butthole and does a preliminary digital probing. She is good to go Chantal wants some cock in her mouth first and then between her cleavage. Plopping her great tits on top of his thighs, she sucks his dick hands-free, his cock bookmarked between her breasts. It_s a beautiful sight. Chantal wants her pussy filled first before Al can enter the un-forbidden zone and get his sausage cooked by this man-pleaser. Impressive when you consider how many long-experienced models have a no-entrance sign on their butts. When it comes to her satisfaction, Chantal says, As long as I_m kept wet, I_m good. Words to live by, Chantal is busty, very girly and horny and likes dick between her fat, big tits. What_s not to love?
    Model:
    Chantal Raye and Al B
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ChantalRaye_28057_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1122.86 MB
    Duration : 00:20:26

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/42a3150a33b52

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Mrs. Peacock_s Special Touch Peter Fitzwell is not having a fun day. He_s worried about the problems at his job. Things like this can really get a guy down. That_s why he needs a hot mamma like Mrs. Peacock to get him up and keep him up. Andi knows exactly what to do and she has the hot body and seductive skills. Mrs. Peacock locks her luscious lips around his cock and sucks him until he_s as hard as a rock. She squeezes her big, heavy tits together to make a titty tunnel for his skin-bus to drive through. Then she raises her legs in the air and spreads her pussy open for a pounding fuck. Mrs. Peacock knows what guys like and want. Mrs. Peacock explained what she does for her man. I buy him gifts that require a lot of thought and meaning. Take huge cocks and get my pussy all stretched out and slutty. That_s his favorite. He buys me nice outfits, jewelry, dinners and anything I want. Andi described her special talents. Squirting. I can squirt from lots of different positions. I enjoy giving blow jobs. I love sensual play. Teasing, gentle touching and kissing.
    Model:
    Andi Peacock and Peter Fitzwell
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AndiPeacock_38449_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1640.38 MB
    Duration : 00:31:27

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40228122154011

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Heavy Hooters Need Cum Analee Sands. Absolutely killer tits. Sexy, luscious body. Pretty face. All in all, a juicy piece of eyecandy that we were very happy indeed to have as a guest in these hallowed halls of hooters, at least for a relatively short time. This scene started with a sexy solo show that led right into the licking, sucking, throating and bumping without a story or plot. Just pure action and lots of tit play as Analee gave her sex date what every man needs. Some alone time with the girl before the guy walks into the picture is usually better than just starting off with her and the guy. XL Girls: Do you like to have sex in public places? Analee: Not too public. If I can sneak it in, then maybe. But not something where it_s for sure that someone will walk by. XL Girls: Where is the most public place you_ve had sex? Analee: In a Walmart parking lot. I_ve also done it in a park in mid-day, and in a moving van in the backseat while family was driving. XL Girls: Have you ever been caught? Analee: Only once by an old boyfriend_s aunt. She walked into the laundry room right in the middle of it with me with my legs up. XL Girls: Did you stop or keep going? Analee: We kept going. She walked in, looked at me, got her stuff and walked out. So I figured we_d just finish what we started.
    Model:
    Analee Sands and John Strange
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnaleeSands_26406_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 609.13 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:21:49

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403010702208e1

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Miss White &amp Mr. Black Harmony White hooks up with Jax Black in this XL Girls bang-a-thon. Jax was my first on-camera interracial. But I have had a few interracial experiences before that, said Harmony. It was pretty fun. We had a great connection. XL Girls: Harmony, do you like looking in a mirror during sex? Harmony: I love it. I_m usually the girl that picks those sex hotels with mirrors on the ceiling, walls and even the floor XL Girls: So you like to talk dirty in bed? Harmony: Love it But it better be the only time I_m called a slut, cunt or nasty bitch XL Girls: What superpower would you like to have for one day? Harmony: To be invisible so I can grab cocks and touch asses and titties.
    Model:
    Harmony White and Jax Black
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : HarmonyWhite_32451_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1201.56 MB
    Duration : 00:21:20

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/02e85224b4df9

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Description:
    Black And Stacked Xtra 3 Pity poor Cassitty. This dedicated career woman has gone out of her way to dress ultra-conservatively at the office. She piles on many layers of clothing to hide her incredibly large breasts, but her boss, Mr. Titlicker, sees through this facade and demands that she change her dress habits. She agrees, and with his eager help and shaking hands, she does a slow peel right there. His choice of attire is a nearly transparent red mesh outfit and high heels, but they don_t stay on long. His groping hands and salivating tongue soon engulf her huge boobs. Titlicker gets his fill and clears the desk where Cassitty tit-fucks him. She adds lip service to the titty play and beats his cock while swinging her hanging boobs back and forth across his hard meat.
    Model:
    Cassitty and Lee
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Cassitty_12208.wmv
    File Size : 329.07 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:23:14

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40301051025b4a

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Gia Costello: Mommy Boobs &amp Thickalicious Body Gia Costello comes into the bedroom well-armed with a vibrator, a giant dildo with balls and a butt-plug. Gia gets busy with her big tits and jerk-off encouragement chatting, then fills her MILF pussy and butt while sucking on her dildo. Gia Costello: Since I began working online as a camgirI, I don_t masturbate as often now because I_m pretty sexually satisfied after a day online The guys request I use my toys and play with myself all the time. XLGirls: What is the funniest pick-up line a guy ever said to you? Gia Costello: You are so hot those tits are bigger than my future. XLGirls: What are your sexual fantasies? Gia Costello: I have always wanted to be in an orgy. Lots of naked people everywhere having sex. Maybe a pool orgy party. XLGirls: What was one of your hottest sexual encounters? Gia Costello: A threesome with my ex and his buddy. It was amazing, especially because his friend was well-endowed I don_t think my ex saw that coming
    Model:
    Gia Costello
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : GiaCostello_36787_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 821.01 MB
    Duration : 00:16:09

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/bce68380e20c0

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    XLGirl Kitty Cute Puts On Her Birthday Suit Lovely Kitty Cute doesn_t make it easy for other girls who think their tits are big. They take one look at what Kitty has under her tank top and just go home. Stretching her white tank top to an incredible degree and wearing denim cut-offs, Kitty does the walk, her high heels making that familiar sound and her huge breasts quivering with every step. Kitty pours a bottle of water over her colossal chest, sucks on her nipples, licks her orange lollypop, strips down, bounces standing up and sitting on a workout ball, oils her magnificent mams and spreads, rubs and toys her bush garden. Every second of Kitty is enough to make a breast-man_s eyes water from joy.
    Model:
    Kitty Cute
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KittyCute_37140_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1005.62 MB
    Duration : 00:22:05

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40301081449632

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Andi Ray: Butt Plugs &amp Anal Sex Andi Ray is happy to see Milan again and he_s glad to see her. They fucked well together when Andi was a tutor and Milan a student rebel who_d rather study sex education than get a degree. Now they_re reunited for a second date. A sex star, Andi straightens out Milan the proper way and helps him release a full load of cum on her face and tongue. Andi_s wearing a new, curve-hugging pink dress for this date and she can_t wait to show Milan what else is going on with her. She turns around to show him her pink thong and ass cheeks. Milan sees Andi has got a butt plug inside her. Guess what Milan is going to get shortly. Milan plays with Andi_s big hooters and puts her on her knees with her back to him so he can stick his fingers up her pussy. Andi_s a very vocal girl and never holds back, so her screams of pleasure fill the bedroom. Milan puts his fingers, wet from being inside her pink hole, into Andi_s mouth so Andi can suck them and taste her pussy juices. Andi can_t wait to worship Milan_s cock and balls again, and we do mean worship. When they start fucking, Andi gets on top facing him. Milan fucks her pussy so hard, he bangs the butt plug out of her ass, not once but twice. He continues his drilling of Andi_s gaping asshole and she screams loudly the entire time in a boiling-hot pounding
    Model:
    Andi Ray and Milan
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AndiRay_37531_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1624.28 MB
    Duration : 00:30:46

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1ce066abfab3a

Thread Information