Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    The Training of Laura Tithapia Wearing lingerie and black stockings, Laura Tithapia waits quietly for Steve Q. to walk into the bedroom. She sits in a chair by the bed, eager to taste his cock. Steve has a lot to teach newbie Laura about fucking and dick-sucking on-camera and she is eager to learn all she can. He has a good student in this thick and busty brunette. She does everything he tells her to. This is the best thing I_ve ever done, said Laura, the kind of girl a tit-man wants for a steady. She was looking for something fun and something profitable instead of slaving for eight hours a day in a crummy job. The SCORE Group liked my looks and my big tits and I am happy for that. I like strong sex and big dicks and Steve gave me that. Steve and Laura do the rare reverse tit-fuck that is always very hot. She is on her back, head over the edge of the bed. Steve stands behind her and fucks her mouth, then gets on top of her and fucks her big, heavy tits in the reverse direction while Laura sucks his balls. I need sex twice a day every day, added Laura. I need to find a guy who can give me that.
    Model:
    Laura Tithapia and Steve Q
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LauraTithapia_37106_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1644.3 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:28:42

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40301091553725

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Pound My Mounds Alana Lace has a pair of tits we could stare at all day. And we would if this lovely young lady didn_t have fucking to do. Alana_s hardcore scene opens with the camera zoomed in on her best asset: her 38DDD-cup tits. That isn_t to say Alana Lace isn_t a cute chick. She definitely is. But a rack like this deserves your undivided attention. Our friend Carlos Rios feels the same way. He makes a beeline for her soft, heavy naturals when he enters the scene. He_s squeezing and fondling them and Alana frees them from her ready-to-rip bra to assist him. Alana_s tits may be her greatest asset, but Carlos is going to enjoy every single asset she has. He tears open Alana_s fishnet stockings at the crotch area so he can stroke and lick her pussy. Even though this is just the foreplay, Alana is already dripping wet. Oh, make that pussy wet, Alana says. You_re making that pussy wet. And Alana is making us rock-hard. Alana teases Carlos_ cock through his boxers, nibbling on it through his shorts. Carlos finally pulls out his throbbing member and stuffs it into her hungry mouth. She goes to work on Carlos, sliding his dick all the way down her throat a few times, showing off her skills. By the time Carlos is finally ready to fuck her, his man-meat is nice and lubed up from her expert cock-suck and ready for her plump, pink pussy. Carlos fucks her missionary, doggie-style, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before he pulls out and shoots his load onto her tits. Thank you for cumming on my tits, Alana says with a smile.
    Model:
    Alana Lace and Carlos Rios
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlanaLace_30589_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1354.21 MB
    Duration : 00:23:09

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/e4976234af253

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Naia Bee: Dressed For Hard Sex Naia Bee primps and poses in the mirror, checking out her spectacular curves. For this occasion, Naia_s put on a tight dress that hugs her curves and huge boobs like a second skin. Now she_s ready for Mr. JMac, who is absorbed in reading in the living room. When he gets like this, a hot girl with big tits, a thick body and a spankable ass always snaps him back to reality. As soon as he sees Naia ready and eager for some hot lovin_ and checks out how smokin_ she looks in her dress, he_s on her like glue. Her nipples stiffen and enlarge from their tit-play. When Naia Bee is in heat in front of you, you either know it immediately or you_re studying for the priesthood. Naia_s boobs give JMac a lot to savor and he makes the most of this gift from the hooter heavens. Her butt-cheeks call out to him also and that means he has to give her some loud spanks, something she loves. Once Naia_s been undressed in record time, JMac has her sit and fucks her mouth and tits with hard pumping. She lies on her back so he can fuck her tits the best way, then has her sit on his dick for the first pole-position of some mighty horny, hard humpin_. Naia_s very vocal as JMac bangs her balls-deep, fast and furious.
    Model:
    Naia Bee and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NaiaBee_34672_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 661.66 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:23:31

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403011529380b6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Description:
    Sunshine_s Playtime XLGirls_ own Little Miss Sunshine is a regular here. Do you love her humongous tits? The sounds of sleazy, urban jazz blanket Sunshine with an audio coating as she pours her ultra-voluptuous body into a tight brassiere and dress. Sunshine is going to pose for a new photo set. After that, Sunshine has a smoke before she does one of the greatest titty videos XLGirls has ever broadcast. Those jumbo jugs are really smokin_. You could spend a long time milking them.
    Model:
    Sunshine
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sunshine_14936_02.wmv
    File Size : 481.42 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:33:08

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40301015734ee8

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Alana The Insatiable There is a time to lift cold, hard steel and there is a time to lift soft, heavy, hanging breasts. The soft, heavy, hanging breasts of Alana Lace. While Mirko is busy doing curls with weights, Alana Lace is watching him, and she is horny. No, dumbbell, Mirko is not about to continue his curls with Alana throwing herself at him. Only a crazy man would keep exercising and ignore her love signals, which for Alana is showing a guy her big, bare tits and waiting for the chemical reaction in his balls to take effect. Alana takes her much-loved boobs out of her tight top and shoves the pair into his face. You_ve got to love aggressive girls. They know what they want and they don_t wait for the postman to deliver it. Alana_s sex interest begins to feel the stirrings of manhood with such magnificent mams plopped on him. Unless a weight fell on his head, we_d expect no less. After all, he is our surrogate. Alana lays back on the couch purring and moaning. When she is in heat in front of you, you either know it immediately or you_re studying for the priesthood. Mirko pulls down Alana_s tiny white panties to reveal her delicious cookie, wet and glistening. He stands up while the camera is framed on Alana_s face and tits, and then his boner appears in front of her face. My pussy_s wet for you, Alana purrs in her dick-stiffening phone-sex voice. Wanna give me that big cock of yours? What we love about Alana Lace, besides everything: Her cock sucking is always wet, noisy and sloppy. After she blows a guy, she wants him to fuck her great jugs then wants more cock in her mouth. Hard cock is Alana Lace_s candy bar. After her BJ and tit-fuck, Alana wants that bone in her pussy so she mounts it. Give Alana what she wants and she will make a guy_s dream come true.
    Model:
    Alana Lace and Mirko Steel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlanaLace_30261_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 528.59 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:54

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40228111340685

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Nicole Colina: Second XXX For The XLGirls All-star Nicole Colina said that every position is her favorite. She also said that she tends to be dominant when she is having sex but it mostly depends on the man or the woman. Nicole is in take-charge mode here. She plays with her unbelievably gigantic tits and stares at the camera with a lustful look in her eyes. Nicole is not shy. Vincent has his hands full with this spectacular senorita. She aggressively feels Vincent_s package through his shorts, pulls them off, spits on his dick and fills her mouth with cock. Nicole stands up and turns around to sit on Vincent_s lap. Taking his cock in her hand, Nicole stuffs his dick up her pussy. She bounces hard and fast, her massive boobs shaking and quaking. Standing up, Nicole gets back on the bed, ass up, face down. She_s ready for Vincent to fuck her with more deep thrusts. Getting on her side, Nicole opens her legs for more pussy stuffing. She self-sucks her right nipple as Vincent bores into her while he fingers her clit. They both can sense the impending eruption heading in Nicole_s direction.
    Model:
    Nicole Colina and Vincent
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NicoleColina_40034_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1224.97 MB
    Duration : 00:21:26

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40229131118c13

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Isa Gomez: Heavy Hooters &amp A Creamy Pussy XLGirls now heads to Colombia, home of pretty Isa Gomez and other thickalicious, tasty Latinas who have found success by using their natural resources. We_re happy to have Isa back at XLGirls to enjoy her heavy-hanging tits, plush curves and big, wide smile. Wearing a tight mini-skirt and a shoulderless blouse, Isa greets us in front of her bed where she will be doing her big tit and very creamy pussy show. Hi, guys, how are you? I am Isa Gomez. I am here to tell you many things. I want to let you know of many new changes that I have made. The first thing I want to tell you is that right now I_m taking care of myself a little more for you because I know that you love to see me. You love to enjoy my body and I love sharing it with you. I hope you enjoy everything I_m doing. My favorite thing about my body, as I have always said, is my big boobs. I love being the bustiest girl in my family. I think I_ve been very, very, very privileged to have the biggest boobs in my family and I_m lovin_ it.
    Model:
    Isa Gomez
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : IsaGomez_37044_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 833.03 MB
    Duration : 00:19:12

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40301102159a53

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Chesty Preggos I am in awe, tit-lover M.N. said about Annie Swanson. I am not what you would call a religious man, but Annie Swanson has provoked me to goddess worship. I do not have a pregger fetish but Annie is more beautiful than most women could hope to be their entire lives and is at her best L.D. said Annie and her bump is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen anywhere. I don_t think you guys can top this ever.
    Model:
    Annie Swanson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnieSwanson_10639.wmv
    File Size : 291.75 MB
    Duration : 00:19:04

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40301062707427

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Big Girl Bra Sex Show Our XLGirls.com cameraman first chats with Nina Star. Naturally, part of this warming-up process is asking her to lick her nipples. Nina has a very sexy, sweet voice. Nina_s titty-clapper comes next. This is an interesting game. You_ll like it. Then comes Nina_s bra show. At home, Nina gets fitted since finding proper bras off the rack is not easy for this girl. Nina tries on a pink number that_s way too small, but she likes how it feels. The bra show continues for a bit, then the interviewer calls for Nina_s prize to walk in...her own personal stud for the remainder of the video. She_s delighted and gets to sucking right away, using his thigh to rest her enormous hooters as she orals him. Nina gets on her back so she can be tit-fucked. Fucking tits this big is a great accomplishment. You don_t see a chest like Nina_s every day of the week. They move to the bed so they can have room to fuck comfortably. Nina doesn_t get fucked this good that often in Texas and she enjoys every inch of the trip. After a good, hearty hammering, it_s time to nut those incredible breasts.
    Model:
    Nina Star and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NinaStar_24141_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1386.57 MB
    Duration : 00:24:55

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4022811363135b

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Tarrie Walters Warning This video starts off with a searing indictment of our crummy society and its pressure on women through television shows, movies, women_s magazines, Oprah Winfrey and life in general to be skinny. Tairrie says point blank that she_s seriously considered breast reduction. Fortunately, she didn_t do it but every year, thousands of woman in the States alone succumb to this evil practice. In the summer, I tend to try to wear as little as possible says Tairrie, who spreads and plugs in this XL Girls video. And when I_m hitting the clubs, I like to show as much cleavage as possible. I wear a bra most of the time for support but if I can get away with not wearing one, I will. I like to look at guys_ faces and see where their eyes focus. Almost always, they_re staring at my boobs
    Model:
    Tairrie Walters
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TarrieWalters_13041.wmv
    File Size : 171.9 MB
    Duration : 00:11:48

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403010204406fd

Thread Information