Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Andi Peacock: Sexy Stunner Dips &amp Strips Andi Peacock has a million-dollar smile and a luscious body to go with it. Bikini-clad Andi goes for a dip in her pool, and after cooling off, heads into her bedroom to heat up again with horny, big-boob masturbation. Andi found out about The SCORE Group from her husband. I didn_t start developing to my current size (36DDD) until my college years. So after college, I was the bustiest woman in my group of friends. Andi is proud of her body and it_s easy to see why. She_s a naturally sexy woman. I usually dress to emphasize my boobs. I enjoy the looks I get and how it makes me feel sexy and beautiful. My husband loves it. I do enjoy the attention tremendously. It makes me feel amazing.
    Model:
    Andi Peacock
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AndiPeacock_36351_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 539.27 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:37

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40303232116c23

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 14 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 14 Member Comments

Description:
    Best of Britain Ellie Roe is a woman of varying interests. One of her more surprising interests is that she_s a big wrestling fan and watches WWE events as often as she can. She_s not just a hottie, she_s a super-hottie. I like to keep things interesting in the bedroom, Ellie said. I like dressing up in leather and whatnot. I_m also into spanking and a little bondage, too. It_s a fun opportunity for me to be the one to take control. Ellie still has a few items to check off her fuck-it list, though. I_d really like to have sex outdoors. It could be in a park or just a public place. A bathroom or a dressing room would work, too. The fear of getting caught would make it hot. Ellie is also into girls and her first time was with an older woman. She really had her way with me. I loved every bit of it.
    Model:
    Ellie Roe
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : EllieRoe_31694_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1083.67 MB
    Duration : 00:21:49

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403021514190c6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Alone With Alana Is there anyone with a hotter voice than Alana Lace? She naturally speaks like a phone sex operator. This video taps into this special vocal talent the brunette brick house possesses as well as her ultra-sexy body and personality. A guy could jack to Alana_s voice alone. Speaking into her girly-girl phone, Alana describes what she wants you to do to her. She rubs her big, beautiful boobs as she tells you what she needs to build up to an explosive orgasm. Alana wants her nipples sucked. She wants her tits touched and rubbed. She wants more. Alana pulls her whoppers out and the sight is unbelievable. This babe has a pair of the greatest tits ever seen. Watch carefully as Alana sticks the receiver inside her canyon of cleavage, licks it like it_s the head of a cock and buries her fingers deep inside her cunnie as she stares at you. Guys who spend time on webcam sites pay $3.99 a minute for this...if they_re lucky to get it.
    Model:
    Alana Lace
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlanaLace_30590_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 840.54 MB
    Duration : 00:14:37

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403041516026e2

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Stella Daniels: Picked-up &amp Fucked Stella Daniels is walking, her eyes focused on her phone. She and JMac pass each other but his radar makes him freeze at the sight of her thick, curvy body and enormous rack. Nice tits, he says. Stella turns around. Excuse me, what did you say? I said, nice fuckin_ tits, JMac replies. You_re not so bad yourself, says Stella, eyeing him. You think you can handle a girl like me? I know I can handle a girl like you. JMac has proven that hundreds of times. Stella will soon find out. She tells him to follow her to her place. Right behind Stella like he_s glued to her, JMac holds onto Stella_s huge hooters and takes them out of her top. Before she even gets her clothes off, Stella is spitting and sucking on his hard-on. She_s hotter than a summer day in a Texas desert. Still dressed, Stella lies on the bed. JMac has her put on a show for him, directing her to play with her tits. A very juicy sight. He straddles Stella_s chest and fucks her boobs, gives her more dick to swallow and then rams into her pussy in different positions, making her scream and scream again. Stella had a lot of fun being handled and she_s a pleasure to watch. She must do this again one day.
    Model:
    Stella Daniels and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : StellaDaniels_35837_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1136.12 MB
    Duration : 00:20:43

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40304214217864

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Description:
    Weighs On Your Mind Maserati and Carlos Rios conduct a science experiment in the first part of this scene. The goal is to see what common object is the closest in weight to Maserati_s MLBs (major-league breasts). I get this question all the time, says Maserati. How much do your boobs weigh, Maserati? I don_t know So we_ve got a scale. After they weigh some items, Maserati will weigh her melons and we_ll see the results. First, they weigh a stapler. Not even close, in our opinion. Then a thick book, an electronic unit and a two-liter bottle of soda. Now...Maserati will weigh her boobs, one at a time. Maserati_s right breast comes in at seven pounds, two pounds more than the soda bottle. Her left breast, which Maserati already knows is heavier, weighs 7.5 pounds. Weighing both at the same moment is trickier because the scale_s weighing platform is not wide enough and there_s boob spillage on each end. With their science experiment over, the two researchers conduct another experiment. This one is about seeing if Maserati can make Carlos_ sausage totally disappear. A myth-buster, Maserati succeeds easily
    Model:
    Maserati and Carlos Rios
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Maserati_32957_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1472.17 MB
    Duration : 00:25:21

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40304100505720

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Favorite Fuck Doll TSG editor Dave and Porsche Dali have a talk while JMac watches and listens. Porsche says she_s been working and going to school. Porsche and Dave talk about how she shops for bras, if anything has changed for Porsche over the past four years, besides her hair, and what she_s doing today back home. Is boffing on-camera still the wildest thing Porsche has done in her life? For Porsche, some other experiences are unforgettable. The night I lost my virginity. My boyfriend took me to the beach late at night and everything just fell into place and Having sex on a trampoline with the same boyfriend at an outdoor party in my backyard. Meanwhile, JMac, who_s been monitoring the conversation to make sure Dave says nothing wholesome to Porsche, finally gets his chance to interview her and get his hands on those giant jugs of joy. His microphone is concealed by his cock but the only sound it picks up is Porsche_s very loud screaming as he plows her fertile field and feeds her his squirt in an epic fuck. We_re sure she_ll be masturbating to this scene at home.
    Model:
    Porsche Dali and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : PorscheDali_31686_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 2318.47 MB
    Duration : 00:41:35

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40304092314f7f

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Kandi Opens Wide As soon as Tony sits down on the couch, Kandi Kobain gets on his lap and shoves her huge tits in his face. And having your face stuck between Kandi_s ample assets is a fantastic place to be stuck in. She pulls each tit out of her slip and lets him suck on her nipples like a baby. After he_s had his fill of tit-lapping, Kandi is anxious to get at the root cause of the situation and pulls his jeans down. His rock-hard horn pops up and that pleases her to no end. Giving men railroad-spike boners is her life_s main pleasure. Kandi licks and engulfs his cock like a lollipop, not forgetting to lick his balls, slurping and sliding up and down. She tickles and squeezes his nuts, drooling saliva on her hand and rubbing it on the balls. Her tits rest on his thigh as she sucks. You gonna fuck that pussy good? Kandi asks, ready to get her snatch-hole impaled to the hilt. It_s his sworn duty to ram her the way she wants it. In fact, it_s the duty of every man who fucks her.
    Model:
    Kandi Kobain and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KandiKobain_28162_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 558.21 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:19:58

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40304032945eee

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Halina Dares To Go Bare Halina wanted to be a model so she contacted an agent and that led to a pro photographer who shoots plump models. I like to take pictures, 26-year-old Halina said. I wondered what it would be like to pose for professional nude photos. I am not shy about my body. I started to develop early. I always get many compliments about my breasts, so why not? Halina likes to travel when she can. In her spare time, she likes to swim. I like to wear open clothing that emphasizes my chest. I do not have to really emphasize my chest but I like how my bosom looks. When men talk to me, they do not look at my eyes, they look at my chest. That_s okay because I understand how guys think.
    Model:
    Halina
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Halina_35941_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1168.26 MB
    Duration : 00:20:14

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40305102850b1e

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Busty Jail Bird Kamille Amora sure does look the part of a busty jailbird in her latest scene. She_s wearing an orange jumpsuit--if you could call it that--which only a girl with her proportions can fill up. Kamille is squatting and stretching, and we get an excellent view of her thighs and milky-white tush each time she drops down and pops back up. Working out is one of the most-common pastimes for inmates, and it_s clear Kamille is using this time to improve her near-perfect physique. Kamille has a sexy tattoo running around her right thigh, too. It_s a holster with a gun snugly tucked into it. Like we said, she certainly looks the part of a busty jailbird. Are those cigarettes in your pocket? Kamille asks. Yes, they are. I see them sticking out. Let me have one. Well, you have to give the busty girl behind bars a smoke when she asks. Especially since cigarettes are a form of currency in jail. Kamille knows this, too, and she repays us in the manner a boob man deserves. You want to see what I_m going to do for you? Kamille says. She proceeds to lift her top up and bare her I-cup naturals. Kamille pops them out of her bra and begins to fondle and kiss her tits. I wish we could fuck in here, Kamille adds. Ah, so do we, Kamille. But watching you play with yourself is nearly as hot as fucking you. If you never thought chicks behind bars were hot, this is the scene that will change your mind.
    Model:
    Kamille Amora
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamilleAmora_31590_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 649.42 MB
    Duration : 00:11:55

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4030415000831f

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Coed Craves Cock If there_s anyone who pulls off the busty coed fantasy to perfection, Oksana Rose is the one. When her tutor drops by, the fucking and sucking begins. What was Oksana studying? Sex education? XLGirls: Tell us about this coed scene with Johnny Tattoo. Oksana: I absolutely loved this scene I_ve always had a schoolgirl fantasy and being able to live it out on camera was so hot XLGirls: Are there any XL Girls you highly admire and would like to meet one day? Oksana: Yes Milly Marks is one XL Girl I_ve been following before I even thought of joining myself I also adore Mischievous Kitty She_s kind of my girl crush and I love watching her videos. XLGirls: What do you think about when you watch your boy-girl scenes? Oksana: I get really horny when I watch my boy-girl scenes. I love watching my ass when I_m riding a cock. I don_t know why it turns me on so much. XLGirls: Maybe because you can_t see your ass during sex unless you set up mirrors. What do you like making better, the photos or the videos? Oksana: That_s a tough one, I love messing around and laughing while taking photos but it_s such a turn-on to get fucked in front of the camera
    Model:
    Oksana Rose and Johnny Tattoo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : OksanaRose_34330_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 591.33 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:21:06

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403041429161b9

Thread Information