Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    The Bodacious Boobs &amp Booty of Julia Mendoza When we look at Julia Mendoza and girls like her over nearly thirty years, we realize there is a Santa Claus and he_s the founder of The SCORE Group. Julia knows how to dress her big tits and big ass. Look at her wiggling and jiggling in a pair of tight shorts and cleavage-exposing top. This is paradise, and when she takes them off to show every inch of her juicy bod, she_s even more of a heavenly sight. I get many guys looking at me up and down, Julia teased. When I_m walking down the street. When I am in my tight clothes. When I move my breasts. When I was in school and I worked out and my breasts bounced, I noticed that my classmates were staring at me. I liked that a lot. And since I was a teen, I liked that everyone looked at me a lot. If I had to choose a favorite part of my body, I would really choose my breasts. Because they are something that not every girl has the pleasure of having. And especially because I love to be seen. I like that people enjoy these big breasts.
    Model:
    Julia Mendoza
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JuliaMendoza_35971_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 776.73 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:35

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40304160809fc1

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Natascha Romanova: Nipple Pleasure Natascha Romanova is proud of her huge K-cup tits and large ass cheeks. Said Natasha, Before I go to sleep, I need to cum so I rub my nipples and stick my fingers or one of my vibrators inside my pussy. I love to feel the weight and softness of my breasts. I love men and I also get great pleasure satisfying myself. In my relationships, I want sex as often as possible. I like aggressive, sexual men. I really like to be on top, facing my partner so I can cover his face with my breasts. He must suck them hard, very hard, and aggressively for a long time. If he does not, it is not a good sign for our relationship in the future.
    Model:
    Natascha Romanova
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NataschaRomanova_34694_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 511.91 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:12

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403051245364cf

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Scarlet Red: All You Want. All You Need. Scarlet Red knew about The SCORE Group. No introduction was needed. One of her friends was a SCORE Girl. Scarlet decided she wanted to go for it herself. When we saw the at-home snaps she sent, it was a no-brainer decision to set up a shoot. Scarlet enjoys traveling, reading and drawing. She_s an artist and makes jewelry and ornaments. I am a creative person, said Scarlet. I like to make things with my hands. I don_t think I need to do or wear anything to emphasize my breasts. They attract attention on their own. Sometimes the attention is actually frustrating at times when I want to be taken seriously. If I need to bring attention to them, I wear anything with a low-cut neckline. No matter where she is or what she_s wearing, Scarlet attracts attention and creates interest. Her tan-lined boobs are phenomenal, as is the rest of her spectacular body. Scarlet is one of those super-endowed women...so hard to find, and when one of them wants to show it all on-camera, it_s go time. It_s impossible to find bras that I like and which fit me properly. I_m always wearing smaller bras because it_s not possible to find the size that fits. The right size. Swimsuits, also. And it_s just impossible to find a dress that fits well. It_s a struggle. Lingerie, too, is very difficult to find. In everyday life, I wear sports bras mostly, but I have to wear several to keep them from moving and bouncing. It_s not easy but it is possible.
    Model:
    Scarlet Red
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ScarletRed_36001_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 712.45 MB
    Duration : 00:15:30

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40305095124474

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Jizz On My Juggs The succulent Sashaa Juggs has a lot of love and a lot of boob-flesh to give. The recipient of her charms is off-camera while Sashaa entices and teases him. She breastnotizes him, pulling down the top of her dress and her bra to drive everyone crazy. I_m gonna take one out for you, says Sashaa, pulling out her huge left hooter. The sheer size of her massive areola, as big as a pancake, is a thrilling sight. Sashaa licks it as she stares at you. Sashaa is far from ending her tease. This girl wants to create blue balls, and she_s very good at it. Her right tit also comes out and Sashaa shakes them from side-to-side. They swing like pendulums. Sashaa stands so we can see more of her figure. She gets on the couch on all fours and twerks her big butt, then gets on her knees to juggle her jugs in the air. The sound of breast slapping against breast fills the room. Juan can take no more torture. This is against the Geneva Convention. He dives for Sashaa_s cleavage. Sashaa buries his head in her cleavage, giving him one of the world_s biggest boob-heads. They get into a 69 so he can bury his face in her pussy. The anticipation and expectation are too much to handle. Sashaa wants to take good care of his stiffie now. She gets on her knees and starts sucking his cock. Drool falls out of her mouth. Now she wants that giant cock between her big tits and spits on it to lube it so Juan can slide it better into her waiting cooch. He fucks her from behind, pulling her hair. Sashaa_s tits dangle while Juan pumps her as she steadies herself on her hands and knees. It_s only the beginning of their tit tango. Sashaa_s titillation was worth the tease.
    Model:
    Sashaa Juggs and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SashaaJuggs_31621_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 882.56 MB
    Duration : 00:18:33

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40304075950a85

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Chat Time With Yola Flimes Yola chats with one of our photographers with an assist from a translator. The charming, giggly redhead talks about how she likes to dress, how she likes to play with her body, her tattoos and being a model on webcam. They also ask Yola about her very long hair. She_s a natural ginger. Yes, the collars match the cuffs.
    Model:
    Yola Flimes
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : YolaFlimes_35951_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 407.01 MB
    Duration : 00:06:59

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40304214620a28

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    My Living Fuck Doll Marilin likes to play with her big boobs while her partner watches. She has a nice, big belly. She takes off her bra, panties and shorts and lies back to rub her pussy and spread her lips, showing him her pink hole. Some girls are glamour babes. Marilin is an Eastern European girl-next-door who likes to get down, sweaty and dirty. Richy is as stiff as a rock watching Marilin get off, but first he wants to eat her out and finger bang her in preparation for his boner. She rubs her tits while he licks her pussy. Richy stands and sticks his dick into her mouth. She gets as much cock in her mouth as she can. Taking his dick out of her mouth, Richy gives Marilin his balls to lick and suck, taps her face with his flesh-hammer and fucks her mouth. He pulls her head in closer to get his dick in deeper. Putting Marilin on her back, Richy straddles her chest and holds her hands over her tits to make tight cleavage for a boob-fucking. He pumps away between her big jugs and also reaches over to finger her pussy. Telling Marilin to get on her hands and knees, Richy fucks her in doggie, fast and hard. The harder he bangs Marilin, the hornier she gets. She_s fed more dick before Richy fucks his fleshy living doll in a new position and then another. She_s like a living fuck doll that he can have his way with.
    Model:
    Marilin and Richy
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Marilin_36149_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1630.89 MB
    Duration : 00:28:23

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40304144600e70

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Kitty Cute Loves Her Huge Boobs Kitty Cute faces a challenge that many other girls don_t have to deal with. It_s a challenge that her busty girlfriends have, too...finding the right-fitting bras that also look good. Kitty starts off her demonstration just wearing a bikini bottom and a tank top, cutting to the chase from the start. Kitty pulls off her tank and grabs a tape measure, wrapping it around her breasts, her underbust, her areolae and around the middle of each boob. She reads off the numbers in her sing-song voice and has that teasing glint in her eyes that you should be familiar with. Kitty_s first selection is a pink number. It looks a little small but she says it_s okay. She jiggles her tits in the bra cups before unhooking it and trying on a grey bra. She thinks this one is better than the first one. If Kitty ever entered a wet T-shirt contest, everyone else might as well go home. The bra that really gets Kitty bubbly is a red and pink animal print hooter-harness. Standing up, Kitty says she could even wear that to the beach. Who wouldn_t want to see that sight? Kitty has more of her bras to try on and a bottle of breast lotion. She deserves a hand. And it would need to be a big hand. Thanks for busting out as always, Kitty Cute.
    Model:
    Kitty Cute
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KittyCute_36219_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1073.78 MB
    Duration : 00:18:30

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403040132033ae

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Description:
    Tapping The Hottie Mya Blair said her great boobs are 42DDD. They don_t look like 42DDDs to us. They look much, much bigger. The last time Mya was measured was by a saleslady at Lane Bryant, a popular women_s clothing chain. I usually buy my bras online or from Lane Bryant. I try to find comfy and cute bras. Now I_m spilling out, but before, they fit. I haven_t gotten measured in a year or two. I might be up to an H. People tell me, _There_s no way you_re just a triple-D._ That takes us back to what we said when we first saw her boobs. First Mya talks to XL Girls magazine editor Dave in this XXX scene. She_s a little bit of a kinkster and explains what that means. I have been active in the fetish community, BDSM mostly, for two years. Domsub relationships mostly. I do like a little bit of bondage. I_m a switch myself, so I enjoy flogging and receiving flogging. The interview begins to fade out when Mr.Dix takes over with a different kind of microphone. First he puts Mya over his knee to spank her. He then sits next to her and checks out Mya_s Carolina cans with his hand down his pants. She reaches inside his fly while trying to chat but it looks like this interview is wrapping up. This guy has stolen Dave_s girl right in front of him Mya shows how tremendous she is at deep throat, gagging, hands-free blow jobs. She is truly awesome and loves a hard fuck. Major props to Mya.
    Model:
    Mya Blair and Jimmy Dix
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MyaBlair_32972_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 824.9 MB
    Duration : 00:29:28

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40304110754fc2

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Watching Milly Marks Watching Herself Getting Dicked-down I get extra horny when a guy watches me play with myself, Milly Marks said. A lot of guys are watching sweet, young Milly play with her ginormous boobs and bushy pussy in this scene. She knows what we_re doing at home as we watch her. We watch her masturbate watching herself get fucked. Milly_s propped up her phone in bed and watches herself do the nasty with JMac in one of her XL Girls videos. That turns her on. She takes off her jeans and top and gets busy feeling her lovely body, sticking three fingers in her pussy and playing with her great big tits. As Milly has told us, I_m a sexual person at all times, it_s not a light switch I can turn on and off. If it is a switch, it_s probably stuck on _ON._ Whatta girl
    Model:
    Milly Marks
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MillyMarks_35887_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 664.45 MB
    Duration : 00:13:10

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40304112745062

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Hot Sex For Lucy Lenore Lucy Lenore_s booked an apartment. Rion helps her with her luggage. He shows her around the place and they chat for a while. Lucy eyes him up and down and makes him an offer he can_t refuse. Rion goes right for Lucy_s big tits and the room heats up. They stay in and fuck instead of going out. XLGirls: Lucy, how do you rate your sex drive from 1 to 10? Lucy: 13 Generally. XLGirl: Are you going to watch this scene alone or with someone? Lucy: I have never watched one of my scenes. I can_t. I have a model friend of mine watch them and tell me pros and cons so I can get better as a performer. I don_t know if I_ll be able to watch this either. But I_m gonna try and it will be alone, at least at first. XLGirls: So do you not watch your videos at home? Lucy: Nope I have turned them on and listened and kinda fast forwarded them. But it_s just too much for me still. XLGirls: How should a guy handle your breasts? Lucy: Gently My nipples are not very sensitive probably due to their size and early development but they do get sore a lot so gentle massaging makes me very happy XLGirls: How important to you is cock size? Lucy: It_s not. Really I_ve had 10-inch cocks and 5-inch ones. And I enjoyed them both. As long as there is a connection, sex is amazing.
    Model:
    Lucy Lenore and Rion King
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LucyLenore_33544_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 571.54 MB
    Duration : 00:20:25

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40304030041665

Thread Information