Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Roxee: A Canadian With Moxie One of Canada_s national treasures, Roxee Robinson is able to unify provincial differences just with her big tits and thick ass. No politician can make that claim And now she_s known all over the world. XL Girls photographs Roxee in Prague, Czech Republic and she enjoys her trips. XLGirls: So, Roxee, do you notice any kind of difference between how Canadians and Czechs react to you? Roxee: No, not that I_ve noticed. If a guy is going to look and rubberneck, he_s going to do it no matter where they are from. XLGirls: Because we_re alike all over. What are the differences in posing at home versus posing for a pro photographer in a location? Roxee: Working with a professional is so much more fun and relaxing. They stage the set while a stylist makes you beautiful. Then they take your pictures and you let them worry about making sure the angles are perfect, and a professional will remind you to change your pose or your facial expressions. When you shoot at home, you must stage your own set, do your own makeup and select your own outfits, and it_s a lot more work setting up camera angles for self-shooting. Then you realize your expression was the same for too many shots I love the professional setting
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32515_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 507.58 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:03

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40318100624a63

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Tit Chat In this never-before-seen Tit Chat, sexy Nila Mason talks to a studio staffer. Nila apologizes for her lack of fluency in English and wants to know if our staffer speaks Russian. No problem Nila doesn_t need to apologize for anything. Our staffer knows Russian and can translate from Russian to English for our benefit. We first meet Nila in the dressing in a robe before she dolls up and then afterwards when she_s eager to begin her next scene. Prepare to fall in love with this adorable babe. What a good wife she would be.
    Model:
    Nila Mason
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NilaMason_32715_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 256.3 MB
    Duration : 00:09:08

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40317113412538

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Meet Emma And Smile Smiley Emma makes her debut at XL Girls and in this Bonus video, we get to meet and greet this cheerful Canadian chubette up-close and personal. She radiates a lot of feel-good energy, even in her pictures. Emma packs 44-inch mountains in her bras. Please be aware of how rounded her mounds are in her clothing and how sensational they are when she gets _em out, with a smile, of course. She has a great smile. Emma talks about the challenges of finding proper bras that fit well and look right on her. She talks about the reactions she gets from people in her everyday life (not as dramatic as our eye-popping reaction when she took her tits out during this chat). She talks about her hobbies and the care and nurturing of her dynamic duo. All with a smile and a giggle.
    Model:
    Smiley Emma
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SmileyEmma_33111_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 261.67 MB
    Duration : 00:09:19

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40318114051b8e

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Stood Up On Date Night It_s the old story. Girl has date with boy. Boy is a no-call, no-show. Frustrated girl wants to show what the idiot is missing by standing her up and leaving her alone, horny and unsatisfied. That_s what huge-breasted MILF Savannah Phair has to deal with when her date leaves her flat. Savannah has to cream and play with her plump, sexy body and stroke her wet pussy with a thick, black dildong while she fantasizes about a stud servicing her. And what kind of guy makes Savannah cream her jeans? A clean-cut, smooth-shaven, funny, smart guy with great arms and ass who_s a sharp dresser and wears good shoes, said Savannah. The only issue is most guys like that are too busy looking in the mirror to eat and fuck pussy, and suck on tits.
    Model:
    Savannah Phair
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SavannahPhair_20096_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 505.3 MB
    Duration : 00:18:01

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40317121555850

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Rally For Allie Once seen, Allie Pearson is burned into the brain. She_s like a drug, highly addictive and habit-forming, difficult to forget. The only solution is to join the French Foreign Legion. She makes a guy want to see more and more of her gorgeous body, beautiful face and massive tits. She_s a merry-go-round that won_t let the riders off. XLGirls: The number of guys who have said to you, I can_t go out with you anymore. Your boobs are too big. Allie: Zero. XLGirls: Your boobs aren_t just great. They_re really nice. Allie: Thanks, but I_m very particular, so I always feel one_s bigger than the other. XLGirls: Did you know that_s a good thing? Allie: I didn_t. XL Girls: For many guys, it_s proof that they_re natural. Allie: It_s all real here Nothing done, nothing altered.
    Model:
    Allie Pearson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlliePearson_32176_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 900.64 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:18:07

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403180729018da

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Preggo &amp Wet Roxanne Miller gets wet in XL Girl_s wrap-up of her pregnancy series. The happy, cuddly Euro-babe has since given birth and mom and baby are doing just fine. This was my Christmas present, Roxanne said. All the changes came after that. It was, like, wow. It_s so amazing. Nature is so amazing, from the color of my nipples to the size of my chest, to, actually, everything Pregnancy made Roxanne much more sensitive to touch and heightened her other senses. My nipples became brown and even the size of them became bigger. My veins became more visible. In the first trimester, I would touch my nipples and, oh, my god, I became wet. I remember one night, in the first trimester, I was moving from side-to-side, and I was still able to sleep on my belly. I tried to move from the left side to the right side, and my boobs rubbed against the bed, and I was like, oh, my god, I_m horny. The most ordinary things got Roxanne sexually excited. Even getting clothes on, and stuff like that, the fabric rubbing my nipples and skin, I was getting so horny. That was amazing. It still is. Sex became interesting because I was trying to protect my bump but it felt like my vagina was willing to have fun, and it felt kind of different than before. I guess from the hormones. It was all kind of an adventure.
    Model:
    Roxanne Miller
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxanneMiller_32731_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 484.52 MB
    Duration : 00:17:14

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403181102424a4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Bikini Buster This is a first. The first time Sarah Rae_s been photographed outdoors and the first time she_s ever worn and field-tested a bikini at XL Girls. And when Sarah Rae field-tests a bikini top, it_s one of the natural wonders. A citizen of Big Titty Island, Sarah Rae_s been a regular citizen at XL Girls since 2012. She_s one of the world_s foremost nipple self-suckers, an inspiration to Roxee Robinson. When Sarah_s not filling the lens with her 36K knockers, she likes to spend her free time camping, going to the beach (in bikinis?), and cultivating her orchids. I get tons of attention when I go out, says Sarah. I love it Having big boobs is awesome. I feel special and unique because of them. After trying on bikinis, Sarah goes for a dip in a cool pool...because stuffing giant tits into bikini tops makes a room very hot.
    Model:
    Sarah Rae
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SarahRae_33059_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 587.48 MB
    Duration : 00:21:00

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4031810312583f

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Mistress of the Mammaries So here we are with Smiley Emma. You don_t recognize this Canadian national treasure? She has a way different look in this scene. She_s not smiling. Hair slicked back, wearing an outfit perfect for a dungeon or a sequel to Mad Max. Emma flagellates her huge naturals and bush pussy with a lash and clips clamps on her nipples. She spreads her pussy wide and finger-bangs herself, then, off-camera, whips the photographer and his crew, making them cry for mercy. Okay, that last thing didn_t happen. Fellow Canuck T.G. first saw Emma in the Spring 2017 issue of XL Girls magazine and was compelled to send a letter. Emma took my breath away from the first shot of her with her long legs and those beautiful breasts bulging out of her dress. It_s not often that I get hard from the first shot in a pictorial, but this was an exception. She didn_t disappoint when the clothes came off. Beautiful tits and a hairy pussy. Perfection She looked so alluring spreading her pussy and looking right into the camera as if to say, _Fuck this_ The cherry on top of the sundae is that she_s Canadian. Judging by some of your girls, including Roxee Robinson, you guys should be spending a lot more time up here in the Great White North
    Model:
    Smiley Emma
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SmileyEmma_33119_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 512.4 MB
    Duration : 00:18:14

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40317095255c2d

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Beck_s Bust Breaks Bras It_s bra day for our good friend Anna Beck and she_s brought along a selection of hooter holsters to try on. First, Anna measures her boobs and comes up with 128 centimeters or 50 inches. In other words, gigantic. Over two years ago, Anna took her measurements in a similar video and got 116 centimeters, a five-inch difference. At that time, she only spoke Czech. Since then, Anna_s picked up some English. Whatever language she speaks, her body language carries the most weight.
    Model:
    Anna Beck
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaBeck_32821_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 282.63 MB
    Duration : 00:10:03

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40318080959237

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Cat_s Water Wings Our girl Cat Bangles is one hot kitty and it_s a pleasure to watch her in everything she does. She always looks forward to her trips to Miami where it_s usually bikini weather. Cat_s brought several swimsuits with her because shooting for XL Girls is like a vacation where she gets all the hot sex and hot sun she wants. Cat oils up at poolside, coating her luscious, lickable body until it shines, then takes her floatie out for a spin in the pool. She keeps her balance in the water while playing with her giant titties and spanking her bad pussy. After becoming a model, I_ve become more self-confident, Cat explained. I was always very sexual, really sexual and open-minded in sex. I always have a great time here, having fun being naked and playing with hot guys. I kinda look at it as my home away from home. I watch all of my SCORELAND and XL Girls scenes and I really like to hear myself moan. I think about what I_ve done when I_m home in Boston and I always look forward to going back to Miami.
    Model:
    Cat Bangles
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CatBangles_32888_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 301.16 MB
    Duration : 00:10:46

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40318103531a33

Thread Information