Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Wanted More Secretaries Like Sunshine Sunshine could teach a human resources director a thing or three about proper behavior at the office in this upgraded video from the XL Girls Archive. True, there would be an endless arrival of salesmen, delivery men and fellow employees constantly asking Sunshine for files and paperwork, hoping she would bend over at the waist looking for them. Most offices don_t need ten jugs of water dropped off every two hours. All of this interference would be a small inconvenience to deal with if you got to work in the same office as Sunshine, an easygoing, fun, quiet girl from Chicago. Over time, Sunshine_s tits and the rest of her body got bigger and bigger, especially when she posed pregnant. Picking Sunshine_s best scene is not an easy decision to make because she_s appeared in ten DVDs, all of them jack-fests.
    Model:
    Sunshine
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sunshine_19136_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 386.58 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:49

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4031810174892e

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Picnic With Roxee Spend some quality time with Roxee Robinson outdoors at a secluded poolside area. Beautiful redhead Roxee brings the wine, the fruit and her awesome rack. You bring yourself. XLGirls: Hi Roxee, this is your third trip to Prague. How was everything? Roxee: I had an amazing time. Although I didn_t get to do any sightseeing in the city of Prague this time, I did get to enjoy the beautiful countryside. This shoot location was in a house in the country. It was the perfect setting for a beautiful outdoor shoot. It was an amazing view to wake up to. Even while getting my makeup on I had a beautiful view of Czech nature. The food was delicious and the crew I was working with spoiled me rotten with wonderful Czech cooking. I love trying different foods. XLGirls: What_s it like for you going through airports with a rack like yours? Roxee: When I flew home from Prague, I made sure to wear a sexy cleavage-revealing shirt and I got checked out constantly. Guys can hardly contain their reaction. It_s adorable. XLGirls: It wouldn_t be a surprise if you told us the pilots invited you to sit with them in the cockpit.
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32922_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 470.91 MB
    Duration : 00:16:45

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40318085538040

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Cock For Tatiana An ex-boyfriend, a reader, recommended that curvy and heavy-breasted 36J-cup hottie Tatiana Blair send some pictures to our studio. She was interested and the rest happily fell into place. As it turned out, Tatiana was game for everything. I think my height makes my boobs look even bigger, said Tatiana in her sexy voice. No man has hands big enough to cover her tits. If I were taller then maybe it wouldn_t be as big of a deal. It makes shopping for clothes interesting too. I have to buy large tops to fit my boobs. And finding pants that are short enough for me is really hard. I wear tank-tops a lot of the time. I just hate the feeling of wearing a bra, so I don_t. I_m not going to make myself uncomfortable. But because I don_t wear bras I do get a lot of attention for my boobs. So a lot of the time I_ll wear a sweater to try to cover up a little bit.
    Model:
    Tatiana Blair and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TatianaBlair_25767_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1305.4 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:22:22

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4031711520581c

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    XXX Body Rub Why can_t there be more big-busted masseuses in the world like Nila (pronounced Nee-La) Mason? It_s enough to make a grown man cry himself to sleep over this shortage of hands-on sweater-shredders. Steve is Nila_s next client. They don_t speak the same language but who cares? Nila_s body language is the only language that_s important. She tells Steve to undress and checks him out, eyeing him like a slab of meat, and her facial expressions say it all. Nila starts on Steve_s back, then gets busy on his chest. Her tits hover over his face and the view is spectacular. Nila was quite a find for XL Girls. The more she leans over to rub, the more his face is covered by her heavy knockers. Of course, Steve gets an immediate boner from her soft hands, sweet scent and spectacular looks. He reaches out for her tits and Nila releases them from her bra so he can suck her nubile nipples. She pulls on his dick with a talented touch. Nila gets down to her panties, her bra pulled under her boobs, and oils her magnificent mounds and his stiffie. She strokes him by hand and climbs on top to give him her variation of an oily roller party, rubbing his cock between her tits. She inches up a little more, strips off her oily panties and guides him into her waiting pussy. A happy ending to this excellent massage is coming.
    Model:
    Nila Mason and Steve Q
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NilaMason_32714_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1148.25 MB
    Duration : 00:21:47

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403180757294b9

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Wet &amp Hot I_ve never been ashamed of my body and I never had a problem being naked, said Monique. I don_t think anybody should. I think a naked body is really beautiful, so why not show it? If other people enjoy it, even better, and if they don_t, don_t look For some reason, all my friends have big boobs. But they still tease me Like, when we go to a restaurant, my boobs are always right there resting right on the table. My friends have, like, double Ds and they always say I make them look like they have A cups. I get a lot of people saying, _Oh my God Monique remains very active on the BBW scene. Does she get recognized from her modeling? Actually, I went to the drugstore and I had a big thing of toilet paper in my hand and this guy goes, _You look really familiar. Are you on the Internet?_ I said yes, and he said, _Oh my god, you_re Monique_ There I am with my big thing of toilet paper, saying, _Yeah, thanks, gotta go_
    Model:
    Monique
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Monique_18431_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 527.68 MB
    Duration : 00:18:50

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403171102477c3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Cream Filling Sienna Hills takes a mustache ride here courtesy of Mr. Largo. Fresh experiences with studs turn Sienna on. Mr. Largo strokes and licks her nipples, penetrating her pussy with his fingers as a pre-fuck warm-up. Lemme get a taste of that, says Sienna, stroking his cock. Her mouth is already watering for the taste of the man-steak. Sucking and wrapping her heavy, large jugs around it, Sienna savors the feel in her mouth and on her breast-flesh. As soon as the fucking started, we could hear her screams through the door as he pounded her. It_s going to be a creampie for Sienna_s dessert. I love sex and feel like it_s a necessary part of being a woman, Sienna said. I_ve never been any other way, so I don_t know if my sex drive is high or normal or whatever. It just is what it is and I need sex very often.
    Model:
    Sienna Hills and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SiennaHills_26211_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 621.38 MB
    Duration : 00:22:17

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40318110900dc0

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    New Curves, More Bodacious SCORELAND guys will recall European beauty Ann Calis and her well-rounded curves from 2014. Ann was referred to TSG by a friend. After her SCORELAND series wrapped, we didn_t hear from Ann. Now she_s returned with even more curves and boobage, and makes her debut in XL Girls. Ann likes to play volleyball, practice yoga and swim. When she debuted she was not bashful at all about getting nude on camera and playing with pussy-toys. This is a girl who loves her body. I think of myself as a romantic girl, Ann said in a pre-shoot chat. I am friendly, extroverted and active. I like to do adventurous and funny things with friends, travel, listen to music and explore nature. Now let_s explore Ann.
    Model:
    Ann Calis
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnCalis_33362_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 550.35 MB
    Duration : 00:19:34

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40317143617d9f

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    The Power of Maserati Maserati first made her way to TSG in the spring of 2011. Since then, she_s become one of the world_s best bust-stars, astonishing everyone with her huge naturals and her vigorous, horny approach to her boy-girl scenes. Her cleavage can engulf the biggest dicks. Maserati_s made annual visits since then, her boobs having grown bigger every time. In 2012, after a fresh bust-line measuring, Maserati said, The only way to measure a bra is to stick your tits in it. I was wearing a double-H, but then after a while, it didn_t fit and I was having back pain. So I said, _Maybe I should try an I-cup,_ but that didn_t fit, either. So now I_m wearing a J-cup. The measuring tape might say I_m an N-cup, but my breasts swim in a double-J, so I_m very happy with what I_m wearing. And since then, Maserati_s hooters have become even more mindblowing. Seeing is believing.
    Model:
    Maserati
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Maserati_32954_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 741.86 MB
    Duration : 00:13:40

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403181827331d7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Canadian Cans The old saying Smile and the world smiles with you, definitely applies to Smiley Emma. Her beaming smile and her Canadian cans make anyone smile and if they don_t smile, they_re hopeless anyway. Emma has a fiance who_s cool with her web-camming and modeling. We have a rule that every time my boobs are out, he has to rub his face in them, says Emma. Nice rule It_s mutually beneficial. If his cock is out, I have to put it in my mouth. This happens several times a day. I_m genuinely nice, easy to talk to, and I am very silly, Emma said, describing her personality. I think my best features are my smile and my boobs. You don_t know which one, boobs or smile, to look at first. Emma is from Canada. So is Roxee Robinson. It_s about time Canada invaded XL Girls. We welcome these conquerors.
    Model:
    Smiley Emma
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SmileyEmma_33116_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 522 MB
    Duration : 00:18:33

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40317181257ebb

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Humpin_ The Plumper Nurse Leah Jayne is not a nurse in this XL Classic scene but we wish she were because giant, soft titties can, in fact, cure the sick. Steve is alone on his birthday so what does he do? That_s right. He calls for some company, preferably a girl with huge hooters. The man needs a juggy girl to cheer him up. That_s what they invented stripper-grams for. He calls up an agency and asks for someone special. When Brit bombshell Leah Jayne arrives in a nurse_s uniform, his meat thermometer is ready to pop its top. Leah goes down on Steve with her drooling mouth and big tits. There_s nothing as great as a fake nurse with giant tits who lives for sex.
    Model:
    Leah Jayne and Bailey Lincoln
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LeahJayne_16818_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 110.64 MB
    Resolution : 492x360
    Duration : 00:16:57

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40318083727ab5

Thread Information