Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Her Tits Are Out Of Control Charlie Cooper took to the camera as if she_d been modeling for years. This was her first video. She showed her 38G flesh-pillows at riverside on a sunny day. If anyone was peeping in the bushes, he got a nice show. Charlie and the crew found a secluded area where she took her clothes off piece by piece, swinging and jiggling her knockers, heavy tits bigger than your head. She got on a blanket, leaving only her heels on, and fingered her cookie while cars whizzed by only a short distance away. Public nudity. Ya can_t beat it. Charlie_s got a show-off streak that extends past showing skin only in a studio. I don_t have a specific fantasy, Charlie said. I like to be dominated and lose a bit of control. A boyfriend and I checked out a swingers club once...it was pretty crazy. I masturbate but I don_t do anything too extravagant.
    Model:
    Charlie Cooper
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CharlieCooper_26299_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 490.83 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:17:37

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40317092550a68

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Burley-Quinn Quinn Rain_s fuck-buddy left the set after their sex scene with a big smile on his face. These photos are another reason for that. Redhaired pixie Quinn chats with our photographer about one of her big interests, retro-burlesque. There_s been a revival of old-school style burlesque around the USA in recent years, with many new girls taking their inspiration from the stars of yesteryear, such as Dixie Evans, Blaze Starr and Tempest Storm, and Quinn is one of those girls. Quinn_s voice, and her voice alone, sounds similar to a popular super-slim and stacked SCORELAND model named Danielle Derek. That_s where the similarity ends. Quinn says she has the biggest boobs in burlesque in Las Vegas. The strappy silver costume she_s wearing here is one she made herself. I_m very happy to have 34K natural boobs, Quinn says, cupping them in her hands and bouncing them. Listening to Quinn talk about her passion for the world of burlesque, it_s obvious she knows a great deal about burlesque history and the current revival scene. After talking, Quinn discards her costume and heels and shows us her all-nude moves, bouncing her big hooters and spanking her fresh, pink pussy.
    Model:
    Quinn Rain
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : QuinnRain_33342_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 537.94 MB
    Duration : 00:19:09

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4031710334849a

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Devin Taylor: The only interview In this ultra-rare interview, the only video chat with Devin Taylor in existence, the star of the DVD Devin Does South Beach chats with two XL Girls_ editors about her interests, her extraordinary body and boobs as well as her background. This interview was conducted after the DVD completed filming. Devin was very protective of her image. She wanted to be presented in a way that followed that philosophy. Guys on message boards and bloggers can be very derogatory and nasty about girls in the adult area. Devin hates this attitude. We never heard her use salty language during her visits to XL Girls. I love thongs, says Devin in her very pleasant, precise and soft-spoken voice. Some people feel that if you_re over a certain weight, you shouldn_t wear a thong, but I think that_s bull. If I feel sexy in a thong, then I_m going to wear one I love lingerie, and I always wear matching bra-and-panties, even under sweat pants. I do that for me I deserve it. I wear a lot of skirts, short tops. Not too many v-necks because I get stared at. There_s that idea that if you have big breasts, you_re trampy or looking for attention, but I_ve had them all my life
    Model:
    Devin Taylor
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DevinTaylor_16398_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 182.29 MB
    Resolution : 492x360
    Duration : 00:28:17

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403171643595cf

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    The Wrath of Samantha 38G Tarzan makes the huge mistake of sneaking into the bedroom of his girlfriend_s roommate. Or maybe not. That girlfriend is none other the great Samantha 38G. Sam_s not home yet so Tarzan caves in to his uncontrollable urge to poke around her room. He_s had the hots for her ever since he saw her. Behind a curtain is shelving containing Sam_s undies and bras. Tarzan picks up a bra and panty set and sniffs the panties. While he_s inhaling her scent, he doesn_t hear the door open. When he turns around, Sam is already in the bedroom. Tarzan is trapped and now he can_t leave. He tries to not breathe too heavily or she_ll hear him. Sam sits on her bed and takes off her jewelry. All Tarzan can do is peep from behind the curtain. Still dressed, Sam lies back and begins to play with her pussy. Sam leaps up when she hears a noise. Holding a shoe in her hand, she_s about to brain whoever is in her bedroom. She recognizes her roommate_s boyfriend and unleashes a torrent of feminine fury upon his sorry ass. Tarzan tries to lie his way out by with a lame claim that he was looking for the bathroom. She knows he_s lying and threatens to call her roommate over unless he fucks her right there, right now. Tarzan has little choice if he doesn_t want his girl to find out. Sam has Tarzan by the balls. Literally. Watch for the sting in the tail when this tale of titanic tits reaches its climax.
    Model:
    Samantha 38G and Tarzan
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Samantha38G_32478_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 549.26 MB
    Duration : 00:19:40

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40318190649001

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    A Hot Rain A male family friend would whisper to me that I should contact The SCORE Group and that my bustiness would be perfect for them, Quinn Rain said. That_s rare but it does happen. The dad of Chloe Rose_s best guy friend told her she should do the same thing. I began to develop when I was young but I was homeschooled. I was the bustiest girl in school when I finally went to high school but I was a Goth girl so I think I scared all the boys away. Quinn buys her bras on the web, not off the racks in stores. I like to shop online, exclusively UK brands. Sometimes I sew my own so I guess fashion school was worth something. When I go out I dress to show off my body and boobs. Lately, I love crop tops with the under-boob cut out. I also like plunge-cut wiggle dresses.
    Model:
    Quinn Rain
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : QuinnRain_33336_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 839.31 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:15:21

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4031807332789e

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    New Discovery Mariya Mills was spotted by a friend of a TSG photographer who knows plump T&ampA talent when he sees it. His buddy introduced her and they met and talked. Mariya was interested. Now she_s an XL Girl. Mariya wears a J-cup bra. She buys them on the internet because she can_t just get them off the rack without having to go from store to store. I wear all kinds of styles but I prefer bright colors. I do emphasize my breasts when I choose outfits to wear. I like the attention but only if it_s nice and not rude. I don_t like it when men make loud comments in the street about me in front of other men. This cameraman prefers to frame girls from head-to-toe and gradually get closer until he_s a few inches from their pussies. He also tends to get low and shoot up. Mariya fingered herself after some encouragement, a first on-camera experience for this newcomer. Of course I masturbate, Mariya told him. All people do it. I_m just shy to talk about it. This is my first time.
    Model:
    Mariya Mills
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MariyaMills_33031_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 425.46 MB
    Duration : 00:15:14

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40318172030f01

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Happy Spanksgiving The lovely Nila (pronounced Nee-la) Mason does her kitchen magic in this video. And while Thanksgiving is an American holiday, Nila creates a holiday at XL Girls called Spanksgiving with her own style of curvy cuisine. We_re not sure what Nila is whipping up. Maybe some kind of Russian pancake mix. Most of it is winding up on her crazy-generous body instead of in the bowl. This is an excellent way for hot and well-endowed girls to cook. When they get some foodstuff on their clothing, they take it off and proceed bare-chested. Then totally naked, Nila gets on top of the kitchen counter and turns herself into a whipped cream sundae. This is enough to drive a guy insane. What would those TV chefs and foodies think? They_d probably ask for more Nila Mason if they have normal testosterone levels. My breasts are a very big part of me, said Nila. That_s the double entendre of the year. Nila has taken over the XL Girls Model Directory. I think my best features are my breasts and my face. I love to have my breasts caressed and touched for a long time. I love to have my breasts licked and my nipples bitten. Gently The funniest compliment I ever heard was _Your parents did well._
    Model:
    Nila Mason
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NilaMason_32716_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 530.24 MB
    Duration : 00:18:51

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40318092336565

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Description:
    Good Morning With Sarah Rae The best part of waking up is Sarah Rae_s boobs in her bra cups. It_s a pleasure to stumble into the kitchen and find Sarah Rae poured into her new, skintight punk dress as she pours you a good morning cup of coffee. This kind of curve-hugging tube dress should be in every girl_s closet We visited the set to see Sarah and catch up. The coffee was gone but who cares. Sarah_s cups woke us up real quick. XLGirls: So Sarah, what do you like to do for fun these days? Sarah: I like riding mopeds and taking pictures of hot chicks XLGirls: How do other women react to you when they see how stacked you are? Sarah: It_s a toss-up. The last lady I met told me that my boobies were held up by angels. XLGirls: Have any busty models in XL or SCORE been an inspiration to you? Sarah: My favorite model is Micky Bells. Her titties are inspirational XLGirls: What are your thoughts about breast reductions? Sarah: What a terrible idea I think reductions and enlargements are both silly. I think we should all be proud of the bodies we have unless there is a more serious condition going on. I would be stoked about my breasts regardless of if I had B cups or J cups. I wish more people would consider positivity over surgery.
    Model:
    Sarah Rae
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SarahRae_33061_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 455.52 MB
    Duration : 00:16:17

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403171200296f6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    The Magnificence of Terri Jane Terri Jane is absolutely the British girl-next-door. Very much like Ashley Sage Ellison, Kerry Marie and Chaz in so many ways. A girl-next-door with gigantic tits. Say your prayers and give thanks that she decided to show them. Most girls don_t. I live in England. I live by Birmingham in a small town that is about 20 minutes away from Birmingham. I live with my family and my dog. I get guys who come up to me all the time and say things like, _Take your boobs out._ They are not scared. I have had girls come up to me in the bathroom, asking me if they are real or if they are fake. Girls come up to me all the time, feeling my boobs. I can_t stop them They just walk up to me and grab them So girls, too? What does a guy do when he sees Terri_s marvels? First they ask me to get them out and then they want me to bounce them up and down. Then they like me to get on top of them and drop my breasts on their face and jiggle them around a bit. Men like jiggling and bouncing boobs.
    Model:
    Terri Jane
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TerriJane_26859_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 337.64 MB
    Duration : 00:12:05

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40317094357ee7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Pick-Up On Jugs Lane Mr. B. and his bro JMac are cruising in their car for hot chicks to fuck on the spot. They see Karla Lane checking her mail. As soon as they see her, they pull over and manage to get themselves invited into her house. Karla is a hot-tempered Latina with an equally nasty sex drive. Proud of her big tits, she_s happy to boast about them. She tells Mr. B. that he_s too old for her but he can watch and film her sucking off JMac as much as he wants. Mr. B. keeps rolling as Karla blows and bangs JMac on her living room couch while he enjoys the show from his ringside seat. Karla gets a heavy-duty fucking and gives as good as she gets. She is one horny mamacita.
    Model:
    Karla Lane and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KarlaLane_20825_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 550.69 MB
    Duration : 00:19:39

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403181711580d1

Thread Information