Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Welsh Whoppers Meet Sarah Jane, a girl with big tits from across the Big Pond. XL Girls doesn_t get many models from Cardiff, Wales, where the legendary SCORE and Voluptuous star Lorna Morgan hails from. Sarah met one of our photographers in Prague where we have satellite studios and told us about her experience. I would like to say you_re one of the best companies, said Sarah Jane. Your photographer and his staff took very good care of me and made me feel very welcome. Listening to Sarah Jane_s voice as she plays with her G-cup jugs and spreads her meaty pussy wide to diddle it makes us yearn for a box of British tissues, as well as a cuppa tea and a pint of ale afterwards. She_s a very horny girl and very interactive on-camera. I have a very strong sex drive, said Sarah Jane. She started posing young, at 19, and did photo shoots for British magazines and newspapers at first. She began dancing soon after and eventually got into hardcore. She_s bisexual and married and loves what she does. A hardcore scene comes next and so will Sarah Jane.
    Model:
    Sarah Jane
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SarahJane_32850_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 650.26 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:23:15

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40321120418f45

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Miss Isabelle Opens Up Miss Isabelle, or just Izzy, did very few appearances at XL Girls. She_s very hot in this video, very chatty and sexy. It_s more jackable than a lot of other single girl videos because of what Miss Isabelle says and what she does. Her voice is sexy too. She didn_t just lie back and plug away silently with a toy or her fingers. Miss Isabelle said she masturbates every day, several times a day, if she doesn_t have a man. I tend to play with my nipples and clit when I masturbate. I prefer a big, real cock to a toy but there are times when a woman goes through a dry spell and doesn_t have a boyfriend to take care of her needs. Guys go through these dry spells too. We all do. So I have a couple of back massagers plugged in next to my bed. I use them just about every night. It_s become part of my _going to bed_ routine. I keep one on my nipples and one on my clit, have a wonderful orgasm and then drift off to sleep.
    Model:
    Miss Isabelle
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MissIsabelle_21605_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 467.42 MB
    Duration : 00:16:41

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403211706250ea

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Miss Juicy Boobs Since Diana doesn_t speak English, we made the effort to sub-title her conversation in this XL Girls.com video shot in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Diana will tell you everything you need to know about her and her massive jugs, and it_s all straight out of her pretty mouth. She_s proud of her 34HH tits and to us, that makes her a shining example for all huge-boobed chicks. Fortunately for everyone, Diana_s not only proud of her tits, she likes showing them off to us This video has everything: titty-talk, bras, sweaters, breast and nipple play, toying, all embossed with the unique XL Girls style that_s always imitated, never equaled.
    Model:
    Diana
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Diana_20742_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 578.48 MB
    Duration : 00:20:39

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4032121390098a

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Pre-sex Warmup With Scarlett A TSG editor visited the models_ dressing room at the SCORE building with a mission: Interview Scarlett Rouge (Yes, that_s the great Renee Ross in the first make-up chair.) Scarlett told all in this revealing pre-sex and post-sex interview, something we should do more of. We see clips from Scarlett_s sex time with JMac but the emphasis is on Scarlett_s pretty face, personality and body without a guy in the way (with all due respect to King JMac) and how Scarlett prepares for the scene, which is shown in a separate video. We even see Scarlett take a shower after getting a fucking fit for a queen by the cock king.
    Model:
    Scarlett Rouge
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ScarlettRouge_25191_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 291.63 MB
    Duration : 00:10:26

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40321143713049

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Kamille_s Hooter Holsters Kamille Amora checks out different-sized bras in the XL Girls ladies room. Finding one that fits is not an easy task for Kamille, who is making her fourth visit from Seattle where it_s always warm and sunny. At least it_s warm and sunny when Kamille is running around town in a tank top and shorts. Kamille_s been dancing since we last saw her. She_s danced in Portland, Washington state, New Orleans and Miami. All over the country, says Kamille. My first BBW contest was in Memphis. Kamille mentions in her video tit chat that she has special tongue techniques when she sucks cock. Her other talents include the flexibility to do splits and popping her booty cheeks when she twerks. Nice.
    Model:
    Kamille Amora
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamilleAmora_32437_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 599.65 MB
    Duration : 00:21:23

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40322014442a29

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Falcone Town In a change from the usual pop shot over the boobs, always traditional in big-bust action, 44DDD Brianna Falcone_s sex partner Mr. Largo drops his load directly into her open mouth and onto her outstretched tongue. She swallows every drop. Brianna_s a cum lover. She says that she gets off most by fucking after I_ve swallowed a mouthful of cum. Brianna said she likes cocky, arrogant guys who are gentlemen when they_re with her. I like strong, confident men with big cocks and balls. Any kinks? I have kinky fantasies of being tied to a chair, blindfolded and dressed in a sexy uniform and come-fuck-me heels with a cock waiting for me to suck on...or maybe two cocks. I did this once. I like it when I_m taken.
    Model:
    Brianna Falcone and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BriannaFalcone_25778_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 542.87 MB
    Duration : 00:19:22

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40321231044a0e

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Suga Gets Stiffed It_s a grey day along the marina. Not a cheery place for the lovely, sweet-faced girl named Suga Squirtz. Suga seems lonely sitting on the bench, pulling her tight tank top down to show some deep cleavage to no one in particular. You love a girl who can admire herself. Walking along the water, she passes Tony talking on his cell phone and stops when he says hello. So right off the snap, he knows... he knows this is not some snotty bitch who thinks she_s better than the man in the street. This is a responsive girl, a friendly girl. Maybe a girl who will fuck him. Suga was waiting for a friend but she hasn_t shown up, she tells Tony. She_s lost. Ever the gentleman, Tony offers to help. He lives nearby. Suga asks if she can use his phone. They go to his apartment at his suggestion so she can call her friend although he_s got a phone in his hand. Sharp dude. At his place, in the bedroom, Suga makes her call and then sits on the bed next to him. Thinking forward, Tony immediately begins to fondle her soft, cushy chest. Suga is totally responsive and it looks like a lock that Suga is going to lick Tony_s cock-cone within a matter of seconds. From the second he saw her, he was aching to be inside her pussy.
    Model:
    Suga Squirtz and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SugaSquirts_23832_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 667.56 MB
    Duration : 00:23:51

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4032122232276f

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    New Discovery It_s the first time for Laddie Lynn who has double-K boobs and a sunny personality, the best combination. Her name is pronounced Lady. Laddie discovered herself. A guy thought she_d be a good fit for XL Girls and encouraged her to send an email with some pictures. She took the advice. I already had a lot of pictures because I like taking selfies so it was just a matter of attaching a few photos to the email, said Laddie. I often use a ten-second timer so I can get into the pose I want. Your studio answered me in a few hours. Laddie chats with our cameraman outside, then heads inside to show us what she_s got under her tight top and skirt. What she_s got is very impressive and hard-on producing. Her prominent nipples are very pointy and she has a beautiful body. We get to see her from a low angle, shooting up, as she plays with her very pliable boobs and moves her panties to the side to show her pussy. The view is very pleasurable A web-cam model, Laddie is no stranger to boob play the way she tugs, bounces, swings, smacks and rubs her twin ladies. Welcome aboard, Laddie Lynn.
    Model:
    Laddie Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LaddieLynn_32709_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 460.45 MB
    Duration : 00:16:30

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40321160411034

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    A Relish For Fetish Marilyn Mayson_s found all kinds of fetish objects in this forgotten warehouse. A paddle shaped like a hand. Nipple jewelry. A sorority paddle. She decides to play around with the stuff, spanking her big, hanging tits with the hand paddle. When toy time is over, she makes herself cum with a good, time-tested finger-banging. Marilyn has a fetish (if you can call it that) for being watched. She goes on-cam and does all kinds of wild things. There can be anywhere from 50 to 100 guys watching me. What I like to do is ask them to tell me--if they don_t mind--when they_re cumming and where. So I have a bunch of guys telling me: _I just came on your tits._ _I just came in your pussy._ _I just came in your mouth._ And I_m like, yeah I kinda get off on that. I love toys. If I_m so horny that I get myself off without using a toy, I must be super-horny.
    Model:
    Marilyn Mayson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MarilynMayson_32296_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 741.66 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:47

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40321103425cb4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    She_s Too Busty For Her Dress Marilyn Mayson brings a tear to the eye. Her bountiful boobs are a bonanza for breast men who live to suckle the nipples of busty babes. Marilyn is a full-figured fox who does justice to her tight red dress. This video has Marilyn stepping out of her dress and into a bubble bath. What a sexy voice too The photo set has Marilyn in the same dress except she gets into bed not a bath. Marilyn says her favorite pervs are panty sniffing and public sex. Those things make her feel extra horny and this girl is normally ultra-horny. I love having lots and lots of sex. I can never get enough. I want sex at all times of the day and night. I_m insatiable.
    Model:
    Marilyn Mayson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MarilynMayson_32290_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 318.29 MB
    Duration : 00:11:22

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40322012037cac

Thread Information