Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Tits That Give You Fits

Xlgirls.com- Tits That Give You Fits

Description:
    In this bra-busting video worthy of repeated viewings, the busty and beautiful Allie Pearson discusses a very serious situation that tit-lovers have pointed out for years. At last, a model brings attention to this problem: The indentations formed on a girl_s breasts by their bras. Says Allie, I began to develop at 13. I didn_t have huge boobs until I was 21. I need fitted bras. It_s so hard on my back these days. I buy no-wire sports bras. I played tennis in high school and I danced for about 12 years. I_m a homebody these days. I watch football. The Patriots are my favorite team.
    Model:
    Allie Pearson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlliePearson_32170_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 816.73 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:33

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AlliePearson_32170_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- The Pick-Up Girls

Xlgirls.com- The Pick-Up Girls

Description:
    Two cock-slurping mouths. Two needy pussies. Two pairs of big boobs. And maybe even two tight assholes. The number-one male fantasy is a threesome with two women. Almost every guy thinks about having one or more threesomes in his life, and if he meets the right, receptive women, he gets to enjoy at least one. Selena Castro and Scarlett Rouge fill the bill, and their fuck-and-suck play will pitch your tent. The two sexy hitters tell Renee Ross and company about the time they picked up a dude at a club and went back to his place for three-way action. Like breast friends, they share and share alike, taking turns smoking his pipe with their nasty little mouths, deep-valley cleavages and vise-grip cunts. There are many hot moments here, too many to list. Scarlett on her back sucking cock while Selena rubs her tits on his shaft. Selena on her back getting dicked while Scarlett rubs Selena_s clit. Selena sucking him off while Scarlett eats her pussy. And the music soundtrack to all of this is the moaning and squealing of these two curvy fuck dolls as they get pounded and creamed on.
    Model:
    Scarlett Rouge, Selena Castro, and Commando
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SelenaCastroScarlettRouge_25279_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1431.8 MB
    Duration : 00:24:37

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SelenaCastroScarlettRouge_25279_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Love Doll

Xlgirls.com- Love Doll

Description:
    Monica Love is just crazy-sexy and a great find for XL Girls. The brown-eyed brunette likes to take her time during a photo shoot and likes to move nice and slow as our cameras explore every lush centimeter of her skin. She_s in no rush. She likes to softly stare while her hands squeeze her big, fat boobs and her fingers tickle her fancy. The quiet type, although she can be chatty in her talks in the bonus videos, Monica does get very loud when she explodes after churning the butter with one of her toys, and when she hits the C-note, she screams, as she does in this scene. When I am playing with myself, I pretend that it_s a man touching me and licking my pussy. I think about the videos I made with Steve and Denis and what they did to me and how much pleasure they gave me when they made fuck with me. This makes me cum harder. Now when I see a nice guy, I think about making fuck with him.
    Model:
    Monica Love
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MonicaLove_32460_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1257.66 MB
    Duration : 00:21:37

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MonicaLove_32460_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Sex Kitten

Xlgirls.com- Sex Kitten

Description:
    And now for something completely different with Kitty McPherson. Not bondage but male domination and female discipline. Wearing a spidery outfit, Kitty is meeting JMac for the first time, and the results will be explosive. From the beginning, Kitty is JMac_s fuck doll to control and boss around. JMac has Kitty on all fours on a table. He orders her to shake her big tits and tells her she is going to have to wait for cock. Slap yourself on the ass, he orders. She does it loudly and asks if he likes that. You like when I spank my ass? JMac tells Kitty to turn around and stick her thick ass out at him. Kitty spanks it again and wiggles it. Her spanked cheek is red. This is too tempting. JMac comes over and spanks Kitty_s ass. Kitty likes it. She likes being spanked for being a bad girl who is about to do more bad things at the command of this bad dude. Kitty turns around and takes her big boobs out and gives him a tit-show, talking dirty and telling him she wants to be his little slut. JMac smacks her ass and tits using a strap and his hand. He puts a black collar around her neck, tells Kitty to get on her knees before him and stuffs his cock down her throat. This couple could use some seat belts. It_s going to be a rough, hard-jammin_ ride on the couch and on the floor until JMac explodes in Kitty_s pretty face. This is one hot fuckin_ scene Thank you, Kitty.
    Model:
    Kitty McPherson and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KittyMcPherson_31773_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1403.35 MB
    Duration : 00:24:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KittyMcPherson_31773_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- The Arianna Sinn Workout

Xlgirls.com- The Arianna Sinn Workout

Description:
    Watching Arianna Sinn play with her big, plush tits is our idea of plump pleasure. Watching Arianna Sinn workout naked is our idea of full-figured fun. Combining the two is tits &amp ass heaven. I love to be in command, said Arianna. I think I initiate sex. But once it starts, I like the man to be a little more aggressive. I can make sex happen, but then I like him to tell me what he wants and do what he wants with me. But sometimes, I will take control. I love to shake my boobs in a man_s face and see his reaction. One time, I tried to smother a man with my boobs. He survived but just in the nick of time. I was afraid I was going to hurt him, but he kept pulling me into him, like he wanted me to smother him some more. Of course, that got me very turned on and we had wonderful sex. It was fun and it was long. My pussy was very wet and his cock was very hard. He fucked me in many positions, including, of course, my favorite, which is doggie.
    Model:
    Arianna Sinn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AriannaSinn_33278_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1795.25 MB
    Duration : 00:30:52

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AriannaSinn_33278_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Nurse Elaina

Xlgirls.com- Nurse Elaina

Description:
    The doctor is backed up at the XL Girls Medical Clinic so Nurse Elaina Gregory will be taking care of you. Her hard nipples look like they are about to poke through the fabric of her uniform. You can even make out the dark color of the areolae through the sheer material. Elaina slips out each tit and the camera dive-bombs to each one for a closer inspection. Perfect boobs. She greets you in the exam room. Hi, I_m Nurse Elaina, how are you today? Well, the doctor is still with another patient. Just let me take a quick look at your chart and see what_s going on today. I see that you_re here for acute enlargement of the scrotum. Go ahead and take off your pants and let me see your current state. Elaina gazes down at your Johnson. Her eyes widen. Wow You do have enlargement of the scrotum. I have just the thing. You need to release some pressure. I know just how to take care of that, Elaina says with a coy smile. She drops to her knees. Wow, that is big I didn_t think it would be that big. That turns me on. It makes me want to touch myself. Elaina_s hand reaches down to rub her pussy through her white nurse_s panties. Both hands squeeze and rub her 41-inchers, her nipples hardening even more. They look close to a half-inch long when erect. Nurse Elaina decides that you need a private show. It_s the least she can do until the doctor can get to you. Relax and enjoy what this heavy-hanging nurse is about to do on her own examination table. She spares no bare when she_s waiting for your sperm sample.
    Model:
    Elaina Gregory
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ElainaGregory_27390_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 873.6 MB
    Duration : 00:15:05

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ElainaGregory_27390_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Bikini Ecstasy

Xlgirls.com- Bikini Ecstasy

Description:
    Watch in awe as Roxanne Miller tries on the skimpiest of bikinis. Roxanne is in the Caribbean and staying at a swanky mansion in the northwestern section of the Dominican Republic. Lavina Dream, Vanessa Y. and Jennica Lynn are somewhere else on the grounds being photographed for the DVD XLGirls On Location (available at eBoobStore.com). Now it_s Miller time. The camera many feet over Roxanne captures a unique birds-eye view of her fantastic body and extremely large and full breasts. She laughs and beckons. Now you are next to her, inches away. Those bikinis are extremely tiny. She_s completely alone in a private estate. Would Roxanne dare wear one of these dental floss suits at a public beach at home in Romania? Knowing her, the correct answer is yes, even though she would need two bodyguards with her. Roxanne calls you dirty. Naughty. She_s right, of course. She knows and that pleases her. Roxanne is eye-candy for tits &amp ass men. She tries on the different bikinis, then wades into the pool to play. Emerging from the water like Venus, Roxanne finds several locations to spank her pussy. She_s the bad girl, the naughty one, in fact, and that_s how she likes it. She fingers her tight slit and licks a finger to taste her nookie nectar. Sweet, isn_t it?
    Model:
    Roxanne Miller
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxanneMiller_29933_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 417.12 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:23:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:RoxanneMiller_29933_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.m p4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Jordynn Takes Two

Xlgirls.com- Jordynn Takes Two

Description:
    Tony and Jordynn LuXXX are having their friend Peter over to watch the big game. Jordynn_s loaded the boys up with all kinds of food fit for a king. What a nice babe. And those dangerous curves...look out Soon they_ll be loading Jordynn_s throat. I_m a thick chick who likes to cook, says Jordynn, feeding Peter a chicken wing. Soon she_ll be feeding Peter and Tony her perky nipples and sucking their dicks. These two bros share and share alike and since Tony has a hot girl and Peter has nothing, Jordynn is happy to lend Peter a hand. And her mouth. And her pussy. The two amigos bang Jordynn hard and forget all about the game. This is the scene Jordynn has been waiting to see and we gotta say, You rocked it, Jordynn
    Model:
    Jordynn LuXXX, Peter Green, and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JordynnLuXXX_32167_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1218.38 MB
    Duration : 00:21:01

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JordynnLuXXX_32167_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- XL Girls At The Office

Xlgirls.com- XL Girls At The Office

Description:
    Just another day at the office? Not when Lisa Canon is working there. Who has time for business? That_s a waste of energy when Lisa is waiting to get down and dirty. Desks are too uncomfortable for Lisa to get screwed on so why fuck on them when there_s a nice, plush chair nearby If more businesses allowed on-the-job sex, the production levels would rise and workers would be happier and more fulfilled and would completely forget about asking for a raise. The only raise they_d get would be the one in their pants. That_s sound economic theory to us let the naysayers and morality police say what they want. Get a gal like Lisa Canon in every office say we. Which reminds your editors of a funny story about something that happened to Lisa in an office. Once at a job interview, I thought maybe if I wore something low-cut he would give me a job, but it didn_t work. One popped out. He was like, _Ma_am...your boob._ And I was like, _Oh, I_m so sorry_ And I tucked it back in. That was not supposed to happen. Ia��didn_t get the job, though This was when I was really young. I hada��dropped out of school so Ia��needed to go get a job. What an idiot that guy was. But there was a reason he didn_t hire her. It ultimately led to Lisa becoming a model. Call it the nipple-ripple effect.
    Model:
    Lisa Canon and Johnny Champ
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LisaCanon_28396_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1115.69 MB
    Duration : 00:19:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LisaCanon_28396_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Drop The Toy Take The Cock

Xlgirls.com- Drop The Toy Take The Cock

Description:
    Super-sexy Kendra Lee Ryan is dressed in vintage burlesque-style stage finery. She wears the bustier, the stockings, the sheer gloves and other retro-lingerie. Miss Ryan looks ready for the stage and the spotlights. In fact, Kendra does appear in striptease shows in California and Las Vegas but she_s not going to be dancing this time. She_s here for cock. Tony chats Kendra up to find out some more about her. After all, it_s only polite and gentlemanly to learn a little bit about a girl you_ll be fucking shortly. Kendra is very direct. She is here because she wants to get fucked. She wants her tits sucked and squeezed. She likes to be watched when she is doing these things. She likes to go to nude beaches and see how many cocks will get hard at the sight of her. He asks her how she likes her tits and body handled. Kendra shows Tony her body, playing with her tits and pussy. She really is a tease but she_s a tease who aims to ultimately please. She delivers. Tony hands Kendra a fancy vibrator with a clit stimulator mounted on it like a hood ornament. Kendra wets it with her mouth and wedges it into her pink with steady strokes. Her pussy gets wet instantly. Tony offers to give her a hand and takes over the toying. After using the toy inside her, he sticks it in her mouth so she can taste her pussy juices. She licks and kisses the head of the toy with a hot look in her eyes. Tony marvels at her heat. Now it_s time for the real deal. He peels off Kendra_s panties in preparation for his pole to plunge into her pink pussy, but first Kendra should be fed some prick so he fucks her sweet, wet mouth. She leaves large amounts of bubbly saliva and saliva strings on Tony_s cock as it passes through her juicy lips. He fucks her cleavage next and then goes down on her shaved pussy, licking her lips, tasting her lady nectar. This drives Kendra to the brink. It_s time to fuck. She assumes a pole-dancing position and sits on his lap, sending the pole all the way up her pussy. Now filled to the pussy-brim, Kendra grinds hard like the sex-kitten she is, and it_s going to get even wilder. Kendra becomes a girl possessed as their coupling picks up speed and they try different fucking positions. Kendra deserves a standing ovation. Kendra_s originally from Pennsylvania but lives in California. She sounds like a California girl. Kendra likes it better in the West because she can wear less clothes and drive guys crazy when she goes out. She_s just got it like that.
    Model:
    Kendra Lee Ryan and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KendraLeeRyan_28861_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1532.59 MB
    Duration : 00:27:24

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KendraLeeRyan_28861_1080p.mp4

Thread Information