Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Queen of the Euro Plumpers Anna Beck is greeted by her photographer in this Bonus video. He_s filmed her numerous times since 2014. Anna_s English is fine. She has a bemused expression when he asks her if she enjoys being photographed. Anna is the kind of girl who seemingly doesn_t get what the fuss is all about. It_s because she_s got the magic but doesn_t fully realize how much of it she has. On the bed is a gigantic, cock-shaped dildo. She needs a toy that big for her enormous, juicy knockers. Anna is asked how busty she thinks she is now and Anna says 90J. There is no number that high in Czech sizes so it_s probably European. In the confusing world of international bra sizing, there_s no standard conversion table. Every converter and manufacturer is different and the same bra can be numbered differently from one nation to another. We_ve listed Anna as a 38M and that was before she added more boobage in this new series. So we should just invent a new size: AB for Anna Beck.
    Model:
    Anna Beck
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaBeck_32818_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 279.76 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:57

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40321145958555

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    For Her Thighs Only Mia Sweetheart has the right goodies to drive a guy crazy. The full-bodied fox has a lot to share, and she_s a fun chick in chat. XLGirls: Mia, do you like to wear fantasy costumes? Mia: I would love to find a costume of Wonder Woman in my size, but sadly, I can_t find one, and also of Princess Leia from Return of the Jedi. I_m sure I would look cute in a French maid outfit too XLGirls: Do you have any funny habits? Mia: I do not know. I would have to ask my friends about this one. Some members tease me for singing way too loud when I_m on-cam but they say it_s cute. XLGirls: So you like to sing? Mia: Yes, I do, although I do not have a voice. I do sing and dance a lot on-cam. That_s my way of having fun, even though most of the members might keep me on mute XLGirls: Have your breasts ever fallen out of your top in public? Mia: Yes, they did once, and it was no fun putting them back in
    Model:
    Mia Sweetheart
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MiaSweetheart_32421_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1203.23 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:21:10

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4032123263966d

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Webb of Boobs What are Alice Webb_s sexual fantasies? Does she have any? I want to have sex in a hot air balloon traveling over the countryside. I don_t know if I_ll ever do that. There are probably regulations against it Alice Webb is blessed with a beautiful face and enormous boobs that look like they are shaped by a master sculptor. She_s hit the gym to work her kinks out. A set of jumping jacks is very beneficial...more for us than her. We also like the deep knee-bends so those magnificent hangers can dangle invitingly...and also so she can tone her legs, too. Squeezing and licking her tits and sucking on her nipples don_t strengthen any particular muscles but sure they sure are great for our groin muscles. Then Alice finds an unusual training tool to exercise another part of her body.
    Model:
    Alice Webb
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AliceWebb_20856_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 370.04 MB
    Duration : 00:13:13

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403212014182d7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 14 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 14 Member Comments

Description:
    A Mom Becomes An XL Girl Meet Cami Cooper, a mom from Kansas City who_s never done any kind of modeling before. Cami says her best friend encouraged her to send in her photos to XL Girls. Cami measures 38-34-36 and buys 38G bras. She normally gets a lot of attention because of her big tits and she likes it. I usually like to wear V-neck tops that are clingy. says Cami. I buy T-shirt bras from Lane Bryant and I can get them right off the rack. Cami_s a little nervous in her first video. It opens with a chat with our cameraman and once the getting to know Cami part is over, Cami shows us how she masturbates at home. She may have seemed shy in the beginning but she_s not shy at all as she plays with her big boobs and fingers her pussy. And, oh yeah, Cami can suck her nipples and does that for us too. Welcome, Cami.
    Model:
    Cami Cooper
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CamiCooper_32445_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 479.44 MB
    Duration : 00:17:09

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403220125501c1

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    Fresh Hot Boobs Brianna Falcone does one of XL Girls_ favorite things in this reformatted video. She sucks her own nipples. Yes, every breast-man loves that and many big-boobed girls can_t do it. You can tell Brianna likes to tan wearing a bikini. I know why you_re here, Brianna says. You like big tits and full-figured girls. Well, I_ve showed you my tits. And I_ve showed you my body. Sliding off her panties, she says, Now I_ll show you more. Laying back on the bed, she shows a full bush all the way to her butthole, and spreads her pussy with her fingers. Now that we_ve gotten first looks at Brianna_s 44DDDs and hairy cunt, praise is due for her sexy, babydoll voice. If Brianna doesn_t do phone sex at home, she should. A guy could shoot a couple of nut-squibs just listening to her say I like big cocks up there. Fuzzy bush lovers went crazy about this gal. She reminded the old-timers here of a chick named Buxom Brandi from Florida. Brianna does another of our favorite things. She puts on a hot solo show asking for cock before the dick enters the set to fuck her. She knows how to suck And she knows how to tit-fuck. We love a girl who vocally urges her partners to fuck her tits. She also does something that many girls don_t think of. With his cock between her tits and in her mouth, Brianna rubs his balls with the tops of her breasts. Another technique that shows how horny she gets is her rubbing her clitty while he drills her pussy. They do missionary, reverse cowgirl and a stand and deliver fuck from behind. She also hand-strokes him off until he pours the seed onto her tits, which is always best instead of the dude jacking off. I love a man_s package. That_s the first thing I look at when I look at a guy. Just a fetish of mine. Brianna is a sexual brickhouse.
    Model:
    Brianna Falcone and John Strange
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BriannaFalcone_25776_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 493.84 MB
    Duration : 00:17:38

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4032111510526d

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Hot Tits, Sticky Toys I feel very natural being naked, Denisa told the XL Girls photographer who translated for us non-Czech speakers. Our cameraman also added that Denisa needed very little guidance. I don_t know if she_s looked at a lot of magazines and videos before she decided to become a model but Denisa was very good, he told us. Many girls are eager to please but not so smooth. She showed no shyness with her vibrator. Maybe she practices a lot at home. Denisa retired from modeling, dropped out of sight and so far hasn_t attempted a comeback although we heard that she gained more weight. Maybe she_ll resurface one day and surprise us. It_s happened with other girls.
    Model:
    Denisa
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Denisa_25654_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 537.39 MB
    Duration : 00:19:07

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40321143055e9d

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Vanilla &amp Creamy Lilli Blue was not an ordinary housewife from Georgia when she joined up with XL Girls and enjoyed a black and white bang with a fuck partner new to her. They sit and face each other as the video begins. Lilli is wearing a red bra and panties, a long-sleeved shirt pulled up over her cleavage. What is your favorite position?Lucas asks Lilli. Doggie, closely followed by reverse cowgirl, Lilli tells him with a smile. This Q&ampA is meant to serve a definite plan. Lucas tells Lilli what he likes. I like you to look me in the face, especially when I have you in missionary with your legs up in the air. I like when you look me in the face, giving me your undivided attention. Can you do that? Lilli responds with a yes as she touches her body lightly. What else do you like? I like giving head. Are you good at it? Yeah she giggles. Lucas asks her if she likes giving head to big dicks or to little dicks. I like them all, Lilli answers. Are you a spitter? Noooo, Lilli says. Well...just a little bit. Lilli admits in her peachy accent that she sometimes loses a bit of focus when she sucks cock. Lucas likes being the boss and lets Lilli know he is now the boss of her. She will be obedient. He has her turn around show him her ass which he happily spanks. He examines her round, smooth ass, her butthole and cunt. She is now his to play with as he pleases and Lilli looks eager to be his willing fuck student. After he eats and fingers her pussy, her first real lesson is to orally worship his prick. Her training is complete by the time he jizzes her mouth and face.
    Model:
    Lilli Blue and Lucas Stone
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LilliBlue_25862_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 657.68 MB
    Duration : 00:23:33

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40321155545457

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Soft Curves My boobs are my best feature, says the delightful Mia Sweetheart. I don_t have any tattoos or piercings and I like to keep my pussy shaved and smooth. What_s Mia_s big sexual fantasy that she wants to have? I never had sex in water so I would like to try that one day. I_ve never had sex in public but I would like to have sex in a swimming pool. I can be passive or bold depending on my mood. Mia says she has no special talents, but we have to disagree. Mia is very talented XLGirls: Mia, how did you get into webcam modeling? Had you ever modeled before? Mia: I got into webcamming because my best friend wanted to try it and she didn_t want to do it on her own. Funny enough, she stopped after two weeks. XLGirls: Do you have any favorite big-bust models who have inspired you? Mia: Oh, I sure do. One of them is a friend as well, Roxanne Miller, and another busty model I think is so beautiful is Lexxxi Luxe (Anorei Collins). There are so many more but I don_t think I have space to put them all here. XLGirls: Do you communicate with any big-boob models? Mia: Yes. I talk to my friend Roxanne Miller. We meet from time to time. She is an amazing friend. XLGirls: Are you a sports fan? Mia: I_m not too much of a sports fan but from time to time I like to watch tennis. And, of course, Simona Halep is my favorite
    Model:
    Mia Sweetheart
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MiaSweetheart_32420_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1397.65 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:24:04

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40322002853f40

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    If The Bra Fits Laddie Lynn is a newcomer. Someone on her webcam told her that she_d be a good fit for XL Girls, and they were totally right. Photogenic Laddie (pronounced Lady) has double-K boobs and pointy nipples and she enjoys showing them off. She really plugged her soaking-wet pussy good. The camera was right on top of her and picked up every squish-squish sound. XL Girls: How often do you wear bras? Laddie: I generally wear a bra but I sometimes wear a baggy sweater so I don_t have to. I never wear a bra around the house. XL Girls: You have double-K_s. Where do you buy your bras? Laddie: I have to get my bras custom-fitted, then take them to a seamstress for final touch-ups. XL Girls: Are you a sports fan? Laddie Lynn: This year I was a total fan girl for Michigan State men_s basketball and the Carolina Panthers.
    Model:
    Laddie Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LaddieLynn_32720_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 271.44 MB
    Duration : 00:09:42

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40321132444e79

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    New Girl Busty Emma is from Michigan. She_s not into sports, likes comedy movies (Especially Tyler Perry movies), likes to wear titty-tops and enjoys rough sex. Sounds pretty well-rounded to us XL dudes. One of her main activities is volunteering for animal care. Helping animals is what I love. I love to have my cleavage showing, says Busty Emma. We found her on Twitter. I like to wear short dresses that show my legs and my tats. I always wear tight shirts. When it_s about bras, I buy anything that fits but I_ll go to a store and buy a smaller size than I need. I usually always wear a bra unless I_m sleeping or the outfit makes my boobs look good without a bra. I get a lot of attention especially in school. It makes me feel good. Special talents? I think I can deep-throat pretty good. I like being submissive...throat-fucking, having my face, ass and tits slapped. I masturbate by using my vibrator on my clit. I have a glass dildo that I really enjoy using. Another hot visitor to the house of XL Girls
    Model:
    Busty Emma
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BustyEmma_32609_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 343.59 MB
    Duration : 00:12:18

Download VIDEO:
    https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40321210845bbe

Thread Information