Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Gagging For It

Xlgirls.com- Gagging For It

Description:
    As Nikki Smith_s booty call checks out her spectacularly sexy XLGirls body killing a dental floss suit, he thinks Nikki looks fit to be tied. Miss Smith_s high heels push her plush tush out even more and enhance her curves. He sticks a ball gag in her sexy mouth and shows her the ropes. His philosophy is walk softly and carry a big paddle for huge-chested girls. XLGirls usually doesn_t get wrapped up in the BDSM scene--it_s not our thing--but since Nikki told the editors that she_s into bondage in her sex life, the studio thought they_d try some experimentation with this willing subject as a prelude to a carnal coupling. Does Nikki Smith look hot bound, gagged and helpless with a deer-in-the-headlights look in her eyes? We think so. Most BDSM isn_t about sex, though, but here at XLGirls, the bondage thing can only go so far before some good ol_-fashioned fucking breaks out. Miss Smith_s sexy and all that with a ball gag in her mouth but gagging on a hard cock in her mouth is more fun, and Nikki would agree if she could speak. So, Nikki_s date does the gentlemanly thing and unties her so he can fuck her after removing the gag and feeding her his stiff wood. Seeing her in action, it_s obvious that she loves fucking much more than getting into a tight bind.
    Model:
    Nikki Smith and Levi Cash
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NikkiSmith_28781_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1197.52 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:20:54

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NikkiSmith_28781_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Alix Lakehurst s BBC Report

Xlgirls.com- Alix Lakehurst_s BBC Report

Description:
    Alix Lakehurst is matched up with her favorite thing. BBC. Alix talks about how much she loves BBC, pulling an enormous hooter out of her halter top. Alix_s BBC date is going to like her, too. More to squeeze and penetrate. When he arrives, they get right down to the action because Alix is horny and worked up. He gets to sucking her nipples, skipping the small talk. They both share the nipple. She sucks his finger as a prelude to sucking him off. When Alix gets to blowing his shaft and playing with his balls, she worships it like an idol, totally enraptured. She takes as much BBC down her throat as she can. No head-sucker is Alix. She goes way, way down. When it_s time to fuck, she gets one of the strongest bangs we_ve seen Alix take.
    Model:
    Alix Lakehurst and Lucas Stone
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlixLakehurst_26291_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1143.61 MB
    Duration : 00:19:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AlixLakehurst_26291_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Sex Is Hotter In Cheap Motels

Xlgirls.com- Sex Is Hotter In Cheap Motels

Description:
    Wow Nikki was one of the early web-cam models before everyone and her aunt and her aunt_s aunt decided to get in on the act. Nikki is a stacked, strapping, blonde brickhouse from Ontario, California. She could be Nikky Wilder_s mom, at least in our dirty minds. When the subject of blowjobs came up, Nikki said, I have that perfected. Some have called me a master of it. Nothing like a hard cock down my throat. Nikki was to prove that sentiment. She_s super-hot in bed. Everything came out well at the end with Nikki excitedly jacking Myles_ boner between her breasts. She_s the kind of woman who genuinely enjoys making her fuck partners blow their load all over her big tits. If I could change anything about my sex life it would be not being down for seven days out of the month, Nikki said. Trust us, she meant every word.
    Model:
    Wow Nikki and Myles
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : WowNikki_14146_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 273.76 MB
    Resolution : 656x480
    Duration : 00:14:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:WowNikki_14146_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Aspen s Hot Fling

Xlgirls.com- Aspen_s Hot Fling

Description:
    As old-fashioned as this sounds, there_s something about being flat on my back that totally does it for me, Aspen said about sex positions. I just love it. I like doggie-style and I like to be on top, but I absolutely love to be on my back. In fact, to really get off the best I have to be on my back. Maybe it goes back to that whole thing of being dominated that turns me on so much, and it_s also just the perfect angle for a guy_s dick to plunge into me that way. It just feels so good like that. Aspen_s point-of-view about being a hot lady was liberating for her. If I_m dressing to show off my body I expect you to look at least once. I_m going to be offended if you don_t. I would be offended if a man didn_t look at me even if I wasn_t dressed to the nines. I still want my body and my boobs to be noticed, but if you want to talk, talk to me and not to my tits. Here_s a funny story. I went to my high school_s 10-year reunion, and there was a guy there I had gone to school with, but back then he was drooling all over some other girl and never even really talked to me. At the reunion I was wearing a blouse that fit me very well and showed off some cleavage and he said to me, _Have you always had those?_ and I said yes and he said, _Even in high school?_ and I said yes. He said _How did I miss those?_ and I told him he was too distracted by that other girl and he said, _Boy, was I ever stupid_ That made me feel really good.
    Model:
    Aspen and J.T.
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Aspen_20307_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 989.59 MB
    Duration : 00:17:02

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Aspen_20307_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Her Tits Are Out Of Control

Xlgirls.com- Her Tits Are Out Of Control

Description:
    Charlie Cooper took to the camera as if she_d been modeling for years. This was her first video. She showed her 38G flesh-pillows at riverside on a sunny day. If anyone was peeping in the bushes, he got a nice show. Charlie and the crew found a secluded area where she took her clothes off piece by piece, swinging and jiggling her knockers, heavy tits bigger than your head. She got on a blanket, leaving only her heels on, and fingered her cookie while cars whizzed by only a short distance away. Public nudity. Ya can_t beat it. Charlie_s got a show-off streak that extends past showing skin only in a studio. I don_t have a specific fantasy, Charlie said. I like to be dominated and lose a bit of control. A boyfriend and I checked out a swingers club once...it was pretty crazy. I masturbate but I don_t do anything too extravagant.
    Model:
    Charlie Cooper
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CharlieCooper_26299_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1019.42 MB
    Duration : 00:17:37

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:CharlieCooper_26299_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Peeping Tom Spies On Hottie

Xlgirls.com- Peeping Tom Spies On Hottie

Description:
    This peeper is lucky he wasn_t dragged off in cuffs. He was peeping on sexy Aspen, but he caught her at a time when she really needs a man. Aspen is a horny woman and needs a good fucking. Aspen_s favorite position is basic missionary. As old-fashioned as this sounds, there_s something about being flat on my back that totally does it for me, Aspen told us I just love it. I like doggie-style and I like to be on top, but I absolutely love to be on my back. In fact, to really get off the best I have to be on my back. Maybe it goes back to that whole thing of being dominated that turns me on so much, and it_s also just the perfect angle for a guy_s dick to plunge into me that way. It just feels so good like that.
    Model:
    Aspen and Jarrod Steed
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Aspen_20300_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1228.68 MB
    Duration : 00:21:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Aspen_20300_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Co-Ed s Ginormous Cleavage

Xlgirls.com- Co-Ed_s Ginormous Cleavage

Description:
    Don_t let the looks fool you, gentlemen. Kamille Amora is a clever gal. Apparently, she has had a bit of trouble this semester, though. She_s here to get things sorted out with her professor, who we_re sure is an understanding man. Oh, professor, Kamille Amora says as this scene opens. I didn_t know you were going to be back in your office so soon. I_m glad I caught you. Now...about my grades this semester. We_re not sure what courses Kamille was enrolled in this semester, but as far as we_re concerned, she has an A-plus in anatomy and chemistry, but we certainly wouldn_t mind giving her a few after-hour lessons in sexual and physical education. I wonder if anyone on campus can see us? She says as takes off her top, unleashing her heavy boobs. We_re sure the Dean doesn_t mind a hands-on lesson with a member of the student body--even if it involves stuffing a member into this student_s body. The truth is, professor, I wanted to fail your class, Kamille teases again. So I could see you for another semester. We told you she was a clever gal.
    Model:
    Kamille Amora
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamilleAmora_30549_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 589.5 MB
    Duration : 00:10:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KamilleAmora_30549_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Bikini Destruction

Xlgirls.com- _ Bikini Destruction

Description:
    Renee Ross stands against a bare blue background, the better to examine and focus on her amazing jugs and sexy face. She jiggles and jumps, her immense 40J-cup flesh-pillows releasing enough kinetic energy to power an ocean liner. Renee squirts the shiny stuff on her titanic whoppers, one container in each hand. Her boobs need two jars of oil. One is not enough. The camera_s focus is Renee_s veiny hooters in close-up as we celebrate the miracle of her mammalicious marvels. If I am going out for...like...dinner or something like that, I like to wear fitted tops and show my boobs off. Don_t get me wrong. I like to show them off. I like my boobs. I like to wear things that call attention to them. Nice bras and low cut shirts are a good way to do that.
    Model:
    Renee Ross
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ReneeRoss_25169_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 944.74 MB
    Duration : 00:16:24

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ReneeRoss_25169_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Caught In The Act By Lola Paradise

Xlgirls.com- Caught In The Act By Lola Paradise

Description:
    Rockin_ those tight pants and her titty top, Lola Paradise catches her man about to jack to her pictorial in Voluptuous magazine Volume 27 Number 3. And he thought Lola had gone out shopping. Well, she hadn_t. Although she is flattered by the sight of her magazine spread inspiring a jerk session, Lola wants to have the upper hand in this situation, and what Lola wants Lola gets, especially when it comes to sex and getting her big tits doused with cum. Lola takes great pleasure in jerking, tit-fucking, sucking and fucking, and the pleasure is amplified by knowing she is being watched. Naturally, XLGirls had to talk to Lola about this XXX POV video. XLGirls: So Lola, have you ever caught a guy masturbating like you do in this scene? Lola Paradise: Yes, of course. I_ve caught my husband like this. This scene is like a documentary XLGirls: What was your reaction? Lola Paradise: The same like in this scene. I helped him. That was a good fucking XLGirls: Do your fans ever write you describing their masturbating to your videos or pictures? Lola Paradise: Yes, they write to me on my Twitter account. One of my fans even sent me a video of him cumming on my picture XLGirls: What do you think about that? Lola Paradise: I am happy that I can make you guys cum. I love my body and I wanna show it XLGirls: Out of the XLGirls scenes you have done, do you have any favorites? Lola Paradise: This scene is definitely my favorite one That_s my first professional boy-girl scene shot in a studio. It was fun and I hope for more XLGirls: Has becoming a model changed how you dress in everyday life? Lola Paradise: Not very much. I always wear sexy and slutty clothes. Most of the clothes I wear in the videos are mine. XLGirls: Any new messages for the Lola Paradise army? Lola Paradise: Guys, thank you for supporting me. I hope you like what I do for you See more of me at XLGirls.com
    Model:
    Lola Paradise
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LolaParadise_37198_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 7655.11 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:31:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LolaParadise_37198_2160p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Latina Oktoberfest Fantasy

Xlgirls.com- Latina Oktoberfest Fantasy

Description:
    Colombian sexbombs can celebrate Oktoberfest, too, and sultry Sofia Santana is here to show how she raises a brew or two and parties. She wants to know if you want some beer and pours some of her beer on her big boobs, a good way to cool off her hot tits. So drink up. XLGirls: Sofia, how was your experience modeling for The SCORE Group? Sofia: It was quite pleasant. They are excellent people and very respectful. XLGirls: What kind of job did you do before deciding to model? Sofia: I was a nurse. XLGirls: A nurse You_re obviously a woman who_s proud of her body. Would you say that_s true? Sofia: That_s completely true. I am very proud of my body. XLGirls: When did you realize you have a body that men desire? Sofia: When I was a teenager. XLGirls: Are girls jealous of you? Sofia: Yes, most of them are.
    Model:
    Sofia Santana
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SofiaSantana_35623_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 903.4 MB
    Duration : 00:15:31

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SofiaSantana_35623_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Thread Information