Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Description:
    Conquering Charlotte Charlotte is a great, great girl with a perfect, voluptuously blessed body and a beautiful cherubic face that any guy could spend hours smooching like Pepe Le Pew on hormones. In this video Conquering Charlotte, she hangs out at the Tower of London, checking out the sites, then she heads to a bed so her plush, juicy body can be completely examined.
    Model:
    Charlotte
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Charlotte_2348_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 225.26 MB
    Resolution : 492x360
    Duration : 00:34:25

Download VIDEO:
    Charlotte_2348_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 225.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Thick &amp Sexy Some people who know me might be shocked to see me here at XL Girls but most of the people I know wouldn_t be too shocked, said sexy Charlotte Angel. I was always a little wild even in school. I liked to party and have fun. I was never shy about sex so something like this wouldn_t be a huge shock. One of the most important things for me is having a sweater in my wardrobe that fits, Charlotte wants you to know in her first video. She_s wearing one of her favorites. There_s no way that anyone can miss those boobs in that sweater. Along with every cute sweater is a cute bra. I happen to like this polka-dot bra under my sweater. It keeps my boobs just perky enough to see all the right curves. Charlotte_s first scene is a tit-man_s dream as she demonstrates the importance of a girl with her kind of hot body and big boobs wearing the right sweater and bra. Why hide what nature has blessed her with. You_ll be seeing Charlotte in every inch of her naked glory down to her bare feet. Miss Angel also wants to show you how she plays the game of Pat the pussy. This is how she does it.
    Model:
    Charlotte Angel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CharlotteAngel_32562_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 344.13 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:16

Download VIDEO:
    CharlotteAngel_32562_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 344.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Ms. G: Sex Ed Instructor Welcome to Trinety G._s sex education class. Today Ms. Guess will teach us everything we want to know about the big tits and pussies of hot chicks built like her in a step-by-step, easy-to-absorb classroom lesson. Books are too boring. Ms. Guess_s live, practical demonstrations have made her a campus cleavage superstar. Ms. Guess is an excellent, articulate instructor with a clear understanding of her students_ needs and intense interest in this subject. She makes learning a stimulating experience, and as you have seen in her hardcore XXX scenes, she knows how to put the FU in fun. It_s no surprise that her classes are completely filled every semester and that there_s always a stampede to the rest rooms after each class is over.
    Model:
    Trinety Guess
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TrinetyGuess_32351_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 439.9 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:15

Download VIDEO:
    TrinetyGuess_32351_1080p.mp4 - 439.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Kitty Amore: British Bombshell Kitty Amore talks about her fetishes and kinks. My kinks change over time. I_ve been into all sorts over the years. From adult nursing to pegging to swinging. The list goes on. I have many special talents but those are private. I find such a thrill in sharing in other people_s kinks then I move onto the next one. I enjoy deeper human connection and sensual exploration. I love to tie and tease. It_s gorgeous allowing someone to relax. Listening to Kitty_s purring, erotic voice while her naked tits are massaging away the stiffness sounds like the ultimate form of relaxation.
    Model:
    Kitty Amore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KittyAmore_37884_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1082.85 MB
    Duration : 00:18:30

Download VIDEO:
    KittyAmore_37884_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    If The Bra Fits Laddie Lynn is a newcomer. Someone on her webcam told her that she_d be a good fit for XL Girls, and they were totally right. Photogenic Laddie (pronounced Lady) has double-K boobs and pointy nipples and she enjoys showing them off. She really plugged her soaking-wet pussy good. The camera was right on top of her and picked up every squish-squish sound. XL Girls: How often do you wear bras? Laddie: I generally wear a bra but I sometimes wear a baggy sweater so I don_t have to. I never wear a bra around the house. XL Girls: You have double-K_s. Where do you buy your bras? Laddie: I have to get my bras custom-fitted, then take them to a seamstress for final touch-ups. XL Girls: Are you a sports fan? Laddie Lynn: This year I was a total fan girl for Michigan State men_s basketball and the Carolina Panthers.
    Model:
    Laddie Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LaddieLynn_32720_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 271.44 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:42

Download VIDEO:
    LaddieLynn_32720_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 271.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Laura Tithapia: The XLGirl &amp The Bra Man What happens when a very big-boobed girl comes home with packages from her favorite lingerie and bra shop and shows her purchases to a man who doesn_t care much about anything but big tits and the girls who have them? Well... we cover that in full detail in this video with thick and sexy Laura Tithapia. XLGirl Sometimes Laura buys her bras by picking them right off the rack. Sometimes she buys them on the web. Laura barely gets to model her latest hooter holster for Michael Fly because he_s all over her nipples a few seconds after he helps her hook the bra on. A career in ladies_ lingerie is not in his future. Laura pulls his dick out of his pants to suck it hard and deep-throat him. She wedges his shaft between her big, soft tits and rubs it, feeling it stiffen. After getting more cock between her breasts in different positions, Laura helps Michael pull off her panties. He spreads her legs open and drives his dick into her pussy, pumping Laura in missionary position. Pleasure lover Laura_s fuck sounds get louder when Michael rams her from behind and then fucks her some more with Laura on top. Her breasts swing as she bounces on his pole, her pussy filled and stretched by their forceful fucking, her face making that big-O expression.
    Model:
    Laura Tithapia and Michael Fly
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LauraTithapia_37108_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1840.29 MB
    Duration : 00:31:28

Download VIDEO:
    LauraTithapia_37108_1080p.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Katrin Porto: Thick Redhead Drains Two Studs Katrin Porto has invited Matt Darco and Michael Fly to worship her thick body. She wants their cocks in her mouth and pussy and between her big tits, and that_s easy for the chesty, big-assed redhead. All she needs to do to get a guy is to snap her fingers. Each man takes a tit and sucks, sending waves of pleasure through Katrin_s body. The photographer in the room shooting the photos and video adds to the excitement and the tingling Katrin feels. She_s an exhibitionist and being watched makes her wetter and hotter. Michael gets the honor of fucking Katrin first. As he thrusts deep into her shaved pussy, Katrin, on her side, enjoys the taste of Matt_s meat, studiously sucking his cock. Her tits shake with every thrust into her wet cunt. Share and share alike is the rule in two man-one woman threesomes so now it_s Matt_s turn to dick Katrin. Katrin sits on his lap and uses her hand to stick Matt_s cock up her pussy. Michael_s cock is not neglected. A multi-tasker, Katrin grinds hard on Matt and takes Michael_s cock in her mouth, sucking hard. Before Katrin drains their balls dry, she wants to fuck in more positions. They have quite a woman on their hands.
    Model:
    Katrin Porto, Matt Darco, and Michael Fly
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KatrinPorto_35440_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1227.35 MB
    Duration : 00:22:20

Download VIDEO:
    KatrinPorto_35440_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Suzumi: Busty Blonde Beauty There_s something about blondes, there_s something about Southern belles, and there_s definitely something about Suzumi. You can start with the blond hair and pale skin before working down to the perfect set of 44DDD-cup tits. Suzumi is a Grade-A certified babe, and we couldn_t be happier to have this buxom babe in our studio. She_s pretty excited, too. Just as quickly as she got dressed, Suzumi is ready to take it all off. She won_t draw any complaints from us, though. Do you want to see my tits? She asks teasingly. I bet this is what you want to see. It certainly is, but we can be a bit insatiable when it comes to chicks with glorious tits. We want to see more, and Suzumi happily obliges. Suzumi begins by licking and nibbling on her nipples. Slowly, her nibbles become bites and she_s devouring mouthfuls of juicy breasts. I bet you want to see the rest of me, Suzumi says as she peels off her panties. I know you want to see my pussy. Suzumi_s pussy is already dripping wet when she begins stroking it, and it doesn_t take long for her to push herself to a rapturous orgasm. Oh, I want to be fucked really hard, she says as she inches to her climax. I want to be fucked hard. I need your cock right now
    Model:
    Suzumi Wilder
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SuzumiWilder_30735_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 393.18 MB
    Duration : 00:08:29

Download VIDEO:
    SuzumiWilder_30735_1080p.mp4 - 393.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Humpin_ Plumpers: Bessi In this chapter of Humpin_ Plumpers, Bessi is waiting in the doctor_s office when she bumps into the healer entering the waiting room--one that happens to provide XL Girls magazine for the patients_ enjoyment. (Just a slight coincidence.) Bessi_s a little embarassed and shocked because the doctor is looking at the magazine and jacking on his exposed cock. A sharp girl, Bessi quickly understands what kind of clinic this is and readily adapts by immediately jerking and sucking him off. She outweighs him by a good 50 pounds but his big dick and nutsack make up the difference. Bessie loses the dress and the doctor responds by fucking her enormous funbags. Their first position is doggie, and Bessie surprises him with her talent at fucking. She gets into more sex positions than an average-sized girl and is more flexible than you would have guessed. The doctor gives her a complete screwing and delivers a protein shake where everyone least expects it in an XL Girls video. Running Time: 17:34
    Model:
    Bessi and Bailey Lincoln
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Bessi_18227_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 103.6 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:17:31

Download VIDEO:
    Bessi_18227_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4 - 103.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Kinky Paddle I love being naked and showing off my body, said Kamille Amora. I pretty much walk around my house naked all day. That_s a good thing and makes us feel warm and fuzzy. The last time we saw Miss Amora, she was seeing the boob doctor at XL Girls because her 36I tits were getting bigger. His treatment for her worked wonders (and for us too). Here, Kamille does the fetish babe look with big black boots and a cage dress. Kamille wields a pretty big paddle too. We_ve done nothing to deserve a beating by the busty lap dancer so she lets us off the hook and spanks herself instead. Kamille busted out of the ordinary early. I was a tomboy, so that had to end. You can_t be a tomboy with tits like these, and then they kept growing. I was 34 triple-D when I was 13, and by the time I was 16, I was a 36 double-E. I skipped F, went to G, skipped H and went to I. And I still don_t know if they_re done growing You never can tell. Our boob doctor is standing by.
    Model:
    Kamille Amora
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamilleAmora_32434_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 687.19 MB
    Duration : 00:12:07

Download VIDEO:
    KamilleAmora_32434_1080p.mp4 - 687.2 MB

Thread Information