Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Description:
    Maxine Rouge: Young &amp Thick Jack likes _em young and thick, with a well-padded body, big tits and plump curves. Girls-next-door, like Maxine Rouge, are just what he likes to lay his hands on and drive his dick into. He slips off Maxine_s top and bra to get busy palming and sucking her tits. Moving down Maxine_s bod, Jack takes off her denim jeans and panties to fondle her big butt and bury his face in her ass crack. Placing Maxine on his couch, Jack sucks her breasts some more and fingers her bushy pussy, tasting her girl juice off his fingers. That makes her smile and giggle. Spreading her legs wider apart, Jack buries his tongue in Maxine_s furry pussy, licking her clit and pink hole. He stands so Maxine can take his cock in her mouth and suck on it while she jerks the shaft. He bends down to kiss Maxine, then puts her on her back, feet up in the air, ready to get fucked.
    Model:
    Maxine Rouge and Jack Vegas
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MaxineRogue_39505_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1799.32 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:30:47

Download VIDEO:
    MaxineRogue_39505_1080p.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Insatiable There is a time to lift cold, hard steel and there is a time to lift soft, heavy, hanging breasts. The soft, heavy, hanging breasts of one Alana Lace. While Mirko is busy doing curls with a hand weight, Alana Lace is watching him, and she is horny. No dumbbell, Mirko is not about to continue his curls with Alana throwing herself at him. Only a crazy man would keep exercising and ignore her love signals, which for Alana is showing a guy her big, bare tits and waiting for the chemical reaction in his balls to take effect. Alana takes her much-loved boobs out of her tight top and shoves the pair into his face. You_ve got to love aggressive girls. They know what they want and they don_t wait for the postman to deliver it. Alana_s sex interest begins to feel the stirrings of manhood with such magnificent mams plopped on him. Unless a weight fell on his head, we_d expect no less. After all, he is our surrogate. Alana lays back on the couch purring and moaning. Mirko pulls down Alana_s tiny white panties to reveal her delicious cookie, wet and glistening. He stands up while the camera is framed on Alana_s face and tits, and then his boner appears in front of her face. My pussy_s wet for you, Alana purrs in her dick-stiffening phone-sex voice. Wanna give me that big cock of yours? What we love about Alana Lace besides everything: Her cock sucking is always wet, noisy and spit-loaded. After she blows a guy, she wants him to fuck her great tits then wants more cock in her mouth. Hard cock is Alana Lace_s candy bar. After her BJ and tit-fuck, Alana wants that bone in her pussy so she mounts it. Give Alana what she wants and she will make a guy_s dream come true.
    Model:
    Alana Lace and Mirko Steel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlanaLace_30261_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 528.59 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:54

Download VIDEO:
    AlanaLace_30261_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 528.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Secretary of Bust The lens loves Dulcinea and Dulcinea loves the lens. The most-fun thing I_ve ever done is what I do now: being a cam girl, says Dulcinea, who in this video shows us what she does on-camera. A beautiful face, big boobs that measure an astounding 36HH, a juicy pussy and a body that freezes you in your tracks...no wonder visions of Dulcinea drove Don Quixote bonkers. The brunette hottie is girlfriend material. I began to develop at nine, she says. Now I order my bras from the UK because I know my size and have not found a shop that carries it. I like lacey, embroidered bras. If I_m going out, I like to wear V-neck tops to show ample cleavage. Very little work gets done at her desk. It_s all play for Dulcinea today.
    Model:
    Dulcinea
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Dulcinea_30962_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 774.53 MB
    Duration : 00:13:41

Download VIDEO:
    Dulcinea_30962_1080p.mp4 - 774.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Water &amp Soap. Just Add Monica. Do you plan on taking a shower? our man asks Monica Love in the bathroom. She_s in a robe and has her hair up. It sure looks that way. Watching girls take showers is one of man_s favorite hobbies. She turns and smiles that Monica Love smile which is nothing like a Mona Lisa smile. It_s so bright and happy, wearing sunglasses would not be out of place. Monica is real girlfriend material, as some guys have pointed out. Can we stick around with our camera and film Monica taking that shower? No problem Monica replies. If he didn_t have to hold that camera, he_s be happy to lend a sponge hand. Monica used to sell flowers (to crazy guys.) Then she contacted a European modeling agency. Now we know why those guys are crazy. Monica made them crazy. Not that she intended to. She_s just built that way.
    Model:
    Monica Love
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MonicaLove_32462_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 266.5 MB
    Duration : 00:09:29

Download VIDEO:
    MonicaLove_32462_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 266.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    Sweetie Care &amp The Stud A stroll is more than a stroll when Sweetie Care goes out for a stroll. It_s a breast-shaking, boob-trembling, tit-jiggling strut for anyone who sees her walking. A parade of female pulchritude. Striding confidently along the street, shoulders swinging carefree from side-to-side, Sweetie is enjoying the day. Her blouse is unbuttoned just enough to show lots of cleavage. Sweetie_s next-door neighbor Jason sees Sweetie passing by him to go home and calls out to her. Sweetie turns and asks him if he_d like to come with her. They walk back to her place and head straight to the bedroom. Sweetie gets into bed and Jason immediately goes for Sweetie_s large tits from behind her, filling his palms with that sweet, sweet breast-flesh. He wraps his arms under her boobs and shakes Sweetie so he can see the flesh melons bounce and jiggle. With Sweetie now naked in heels, Jason maneuvers Sweetie so she_s on her hands and knees, tits dangling and fills her wet mouth with cock. Sweetie makes murmurs of satisfaction as Jason pumps her throat. Turning Sweetie around so that her big, juicy ass is before him to admire, Jason thrusts into her pink pussy and gives her the first fuck from behind before changing up their positions. There_s a lot of Sweetie to savor and dick-down and he aims to satisfy her.
    Model:
    Sweetie Care and Jason Moody
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SweetieCare_35892_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1324.16 MB
    Duration : 00:22:47

Download VIDEO:
    SweetieCare_35892_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Kitty Cute: Slow Dancing In The Big Titty Kitty Cute and George are in Kitty_s apartment making small talk after their date, although there is no such thing as small talk with a boob goddess like Kitty. They share a bottle of wine and relax in her living room. George is in no rush to leave. No guy would be in a rush to leave this bra-busting kitty-cat. He_s glued to Kitty and can_t keep his eyes off her enormous boobs. He reaches out to touch her tits and get her to gaze into his eyes but Kitty is a little evasive, admitting it_s complicated. George figures a little slow dancing will warm Kitty up and get her in the mood for more advanced clinching. She likes the idea of dancing and plays some music. George loves the idea because he can press against Kitty_s warm body. George gets to undress Kitty during their dance and feel her up. He worships her boobs, something that Kitty enjoys. She takes his cock in hand and plays with it. So far, so good. George lays Kitty out on her couch and oils her naked tits, preparing her to be tit-fucked. He fondles her slippery nipples and heavy breast flesh. This is the tit-man_s ultimate goal: To have a girl like Kitty with enormous hooters. Kitty squeezes her boobs together so George can fuck them and continues to jerk his cock. She then slips off her panties, now ready for George to take her pussy.
    Model:
    Kitty Cute and George
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KittyCute_37781_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1613.22 MB
    Duration : 00:27:42

Download VIDEO:
    KittyCute_37781_1080p.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Foursome The Red Hot Titty Peppers (Reyna Mae and Brandy Ryder) are visiting K-JUGS to promote their new CD. Samantha welcomes them to her radio show. Good morning all you horny men out there in boob land. This is your favorite busty DJ, Samantha. And we have a surprise for you today in the studio. I don_t have just one sexy, stacked singer with me. I have two busty babes here who want to show you just what they can do with their mouths. Everyone give a warm welcome to the Red Hot Titty Peppers The girls introduce themselves to the listeners and Samantha announces the big contest of the day, a chance to fuck the Red Hot Titty Peppers right there in the studio live on the air The board is jammed with calls but two guys score. Samantha tells them to get down to the station ASAP. The two winners arrive and a dirty and wild foursome begins right there in Samantha_s studio while she does the blow-by-blows (literally) on air and rubs herself at the same time--so turned on does she get watching Reyna and Brandy expertly take on these dudes. A day at K-JUGS is not just another day Samantha gets into a thing with the high-strung station manager after the show. Something is beginning to boil over.
    Model:
    Brandy Ryder, Renee Ross, Reyna Mae, J Mac, and John Strange
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ReynaMaeBrandyRyder_25537_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.m p4
    File Size : 543.52 MB
    Duration : 00:29:43

Download VIDEO:
    ReynaMaeBrandyRyder_25537_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.m p4 - 543.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Roxee_s Toy Collection Mrs. Robinson has quite a collection of toys back home, at least 20, Roxee told us, including the powerful Hitachi Wand, a fairly recent addition. She says it_s her favorite now. (The world record may be held by SCORE Girl Sheridan Love who owned 82 toys when we spoke with her about her collection, and that was in 2013.) Roxee brought nine toys with her. We wanted to ask her about ladies_ novelties and she was happy to share and describe them and how she uses them. (Please note all the bras behind her.) In this Bonus video, she shows and talks about them, lays them out on the bed and uses the realistic cock-dildos on her heavy knockers. When a woman shows off her personal chick-stick collection, you know she cares. On her RoxeeRobinson Blog, Roxee, a Canadian, wrote: I love shooting for SCORE. I also love traveling to Europe It_s a double bonus for me I worked with the same awesome team and of course they spoiled me rotten with wonderful Czech Food. Which I guess kind of makes it a triple bonus for me They even remembered my love for their yogurt.
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32514_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 229.78 MB
    Duration : 00:08:11

Download VIDEO:
    RoxeeRobinson_32514_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 229.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Tank Busters Nikky Wilder changed her entire life when she decided to connect with XLGirls and become a model. Until that point, it was always something she thought about. Like many girls, she was under the misconception that studios only wanted pretty, slim girls to photograph. Nikky_s big boobs have always attracted attention from guys who want to see her topless and from girls who want to touch and feel them. It happened so much that I got used to it and I enjoyed it more and more, Nikky explained to editor Dave. Nikky pulls out her very large boobs as she speaks. At one moment she struck terror in Dave_s heart when he thought she was putting them back in her bra. She was only checking to see what size bra she had on under her tank top. Nikky talks in more detail about her life growing up with huge boobs... school, boobie friends and being the BTOC (Big Tits On Campus). She shows how she likes to play with another girl_s big tits by playing with her own. Here_s the perfect candidate for a hot and nasty real girl-girl on-camera. Nikky says she_s been told many times, especially by some of her Twitter followers that her tits are fake. Trolls. They wish they could suck those babies.
    Model:
    Nikky Wilder
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NikkyWilder_30019_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 329.07 MB
    Duration : 00:17:55

Download VIDEO:
    NikkyWilder_30019_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 329.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Breastfest in Bed Savana Blue gets treated to a Breastfest in Bed by Tarzan because Savana_s special and she has great big tits and a big juicy butt. He gives Savana a taste of the lavish snack he has prepared for her. It_s fit for a queen. But Tarzan is in a hurry to start swinging his dick in Savana_s direction so her meal is cut short and he starts feasting on her big boobs and gives her his tubesteak to enjoy. Savana is a lusty babe and she_s happy to open her tight pussy and butthole after she treats Tarzan to a blow job and tit-bang The feel of her tight ass and her urging him to lose his load over her hooters leads to a messy but happy ending. Savana_s favorite kind of dates are Fuck dates. I like kissing, sucking my date off and dirty talking. I love doggie style fucking and big cocks. My special talents? I can sing and play the piano. I love getting my toes sucked and covered in cum. I also love BBC. A very well-rounded, tasty little 4_11 morsel with 46I-cup breasts.
    Model:
    Savana Blue and Tarzan
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SavanaBlue_31970_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1081.64 MB
    Duration : 00:18:34

Download VIDEO:
    SavanaBlue_31970_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Thread Information