Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Boom Boom In The Private Room

Xlgirls.com- Boom Boom In The Private Room

Description:
    Porsche Dali is a friendly--real friendly--girl from Missouri, the blow-me state. Porsche is out to cram in as much action as she can. She_s psyched up like an athlete, except the sport is busty banging. Porsche grew up in a strict home. Now she is busting out because that_s what happens when you tell chicks No. I_m multi-orgasmic, says Porsche. I love having multiple orgasms. I am sexually satisfied the most when I am put on all fours and my G-Spot is hit over and over again. If I need more, I will finger or vibrate myself. I like to study a man_s dick when he is about to cum. I_ll cup my tits and squeeze them together and sometimes I_ll stick my tongue out as long as I can. I love to see his hot, sticky junk shoot out like a hose over my big tits or my face. I like a man who can generate a big amount of stuff.
    Model:
    Porsche Dali and Shaggy
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : PorscheDali_26629_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1346.96 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:23:13

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:PorscheDali_26629_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Stella Daniels- Picked-up Fucked

Xlgirls.com- Stella Daniels- Picked-up Fucked

Description:
    Stella Daniels is walking, her eyes focused on her phone. She and JMac pass each other but his radar makes him freeze at the sight of her thick, curvy body and enormous rack. Nice tits, he says. Stella turns around. Excuse me, what did you say? I said, nice fuckin_ tits, JMac replies. You_re not so bad yourself, says Stella, eyeing him. You think you can handle a girl like me? I know I can handle a girl like you. JMac has proven that hundreds of times. Stella will soon find out. She tells him to follow her to her place. Right behind Stella like he_s glued to her, JMac holds onto Stella_s huge hooters and takes them out of her top. Before she even gets her clothes off, Stella is spitting and sucking on his hard-on. She_s hotter than a summer day in a Texas desert. Still dressed, Stella lies on the bed. JMac has her put on a show for him, directing her to play with her tits. A very juicy sight. He straddles Stella_s chest and fucks her boobs, gives her more dick to swallow and then rams into her pussy in different positions, making her scream and scream again. Stella had a lot of fun being handled and she_s a pleasure to watch. She must do this again one day.
    Model:
    Stella Daniels and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : StellaDaniels_35837_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 5094.96 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:20:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:StellaDaniels_35837_2160p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Gimme An F

Xlgirls.com- Gimme An F

Description:
    You can give Chevy Cobain an F after the game if you wish. Those locker room benches are uncomfortable so we recommend a better place. Chevy looks like she has sex in the backseat of cars or in vans outfitted with tinted windows and a bed. There_s something about Chevy_s look that inspires this thought. Chevy masturbates a lot with her toys. She says she has dildos in every color. Color-coordinated pussy-plugging is her hobby. I like to eat whipped cream off a dick and do a strip tease as foreplay, Chevy said. Chevy says she doesn_t get a lot of action with guys. We find this almost impossible to understand. Someone like this should be swamped with guys wanting to date her.
    Model:
    Chevy Cobain
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ChevyCobain_32059_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 806.21 MB
    Duration : 00:15:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ChevyCobain_32059_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Susie Masterson s Master Course In Toy Play

Xlgirls.com- Susie Masterson_s Master Course In Toy Play

Description:
    Young, juicy and thick Susie Masterson has a lot of toys to try out and she_s brought them along to plug and play in this scene. I love using fingers, dildos and vibrators in my pussy. Any position is hot for me. I love to masturbate, what girl doesn_t? I love clitoral orgasms with my wand and my fingers. I like to try out new toys in my shows. Susie, a webcam model, was discovered by TSG super-GILF Sally D_Angelo who recommended her for XL Girls. Sally has an eye for hotties and felt Susie would be a good match. I love being adventurous so I thought going to XL Girls would be a great experience for me and the thought of being seen by so many guys sounded exciting and different.
    Model:
    Susie Masterson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SusieMasterson_34113_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 942.78 MB
    Duration : 00:16:14

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SusieMasterson_34113_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Hooter Hospital

Xlgirls.com- Hooter Hospital

Description:
    If there were more nurses like Dallas Dixon, there would be more fake illnesses, more malingering and more healthcare and medicare fraud. No one in his right mind would ever want to leave his hospital bed. On the other side of the argument, you can clearly see that Dallas is deeply concerned about the welfare of her patients, notably their swollen genitals. Years of hard work and long hours have not dimmed Dallas_ dedication to sucking the cum out of their balls, not to mention using all those fancy levers that make hospital beds such interesting surfaces to fuck on. The concern that Dallas expresses for her patient_s erection is truly inspirational. No wonder she_s in the running for position of head nurse. Of course, she has some stiff competition for the title. We salute Dallas Dixon, super-nurse, an example of healthcare at its most thermometer-popping.
    Model:
    Dallas Dixon and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DallasDixon_21455_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1330.21 MB
    Duration : 00:22:54

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoallasDixon_21455_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Bra Experiments With Lola Paradise

Xlgirls.com- Bra Experiments With Lola Paradise

Description:
    Lola Paradise is a lovely blonde who knows everything there is to know about brassieres, inside, outside and upside down. Lola has a selection of bras she wants to wear for you and she gives you her opinion of each one. Boob science is a subject no breast lover ever gets tired of. Near the end of her experiment, Lola tries on some ridiculously small bras way too tiny for her enormous, beautifully shaped tits, but her boobs look good in them, especially when she jumps up and down. When Lola_s done, she gets naked, leaving her stockings on, and vibrates her stiff nipples and savory pussy with a toy that has an attached clit stimulator. I like push-up bras, Lola said about her taste in breast-holsters. I love big cleavage. The problem is that most bra companies make push-up bras only for women with small boobs. I buy my bras in special shops for women who have large breasts.
    Model:
    Lola Paradise
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LolaParadise_35856_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 5408.72 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:21:56

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LolaParadise_35856_2160p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Roxie in Chubby Twats

Xlgirls.com- Roxie in Chubby Twats

Description:
    Fucking a complete stranger without commitment and emotional crap makes Roxie hot to fuck in this scene from the DVD Chubby Twats. Roxie is a busty, middle-aged amateur who only made a few XXX videos. She liked being ordered around by Matt, a strict authority figure. Roxie enjoyed getting her tits played with and her pussy fucked, so she remained submissive and eager for the next banging position. Matt had sized Roxie up well. She was a sex starved MILF-type who needed hot-beef injections to stabilize her insecure personality and restore her stagnant hormone levels. A good fuck has healing properties for women. Man-juice has natural chemicals that help relax the female brain. Roxie may not comprehend the science but she appreciates the results. Running Time: 29:47
    Model:
    Roxie
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Roxie_12203_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 182.8 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:29:47

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Roxie_12203_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Daily Anal Diet

Xlgirls.com- Daily Anal Diet

Description:
    Everyone requires daily intake of vitamins and minerals, but few girls are like Suzumi Wilder. She requires daily intake of dick, and specifically anal sex. Hey, at least we know this chick is getting her protein. Suzumi_s scene opens with her looking sexier than we_ve ever seen her. Clad in pink, and her DDD tits pouring out, she looks good enough to eat. And, of course, good enough to fuck in each of her hungry holes. Something her fuck date couldn_t be more eager to do. And he wastes no time stripping her down, either. He begins by sucking on her tits while fingering her pink slit. He has her primed and dripping wet by the time he stuffs himself into her cunt, and she_s begging for anal after a few minutes of pussy fucking. This is the way fucking was meant to be. Hot, heavy, sweaty and dirty. When these two are finally done, Juan shoots his jizz all over her plush tits.
    Model:
    Suzumi Wilder and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SuzumiWilder_30758_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1438.44 MB
    Duration : 00:24:47

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SuzumiWilder_30758_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- "What Color Are My Eyes"

Xlgirls.com- "What Color Are My Eyes"

Description:
    Do you know the color of Jennica_s eyes? As Jennica says, A lot of the time guys will be talking to my boobs and not my face. I have to say to them, _Hey you. I_m up here._ They_re talking to me, but they_re looking at my boobs. The answer: Jennica has sparkling blue eyes. In this fresh scene, Jennica emerges from the second floor of the swanky mansion in the Dominican Republic and gazes at the scenic beauty of the coastline and the mountains. Scenic beauty that does not compare to Jennica_s natural beauty and massive mountains. She heads downstairs to show you every inch of her fantastic body, big, big M-cup boobs and pussy. Once completely naked, Jennica takes a refreshing shower as the camera follows her. It_s hot in paradise and Jennica has made it hotter.
    Model:
    Jennica Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JennicaLynn_29951_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 308.38 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:16:38

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JennicaLynn_29951_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Cutest Girl There Is

Xlgirls.com- Cutest Girl There Is

Description:
    I wasn_t always a big girl, CJ Woods told us. I actually weighed 102 pounds at one time with an 18-inch waist. I was around 28 years old. But I still had D cups. Women often get heavier as they get older so that_s normal. SCORE magazine_s loss back then is XL Girls_ gain with CJ finally deciding to try her hand and the rest of her luscious body at nude and guy-gal photo shoots. At home, I don_t have much time for a personal life, so sex is great at XL Girls. I get all I could want while I_m here. I was always interested in the adult industry but now I finally have the self-confidence to do what I thought about doing for a long time. I don_t look or act my age and I_m glad I was able to join a professional company and reach my goal. CJ plays a tune on the piano before she plays a tune on her nipples and pussy. Excuse us if our eyes are fixated on CJ_s cleavage and her sexy body wrapped in a nice tight dress and not her nimble fingers stroking the keyboard. The Southern blonde MILF never told us she could play the piano How many more hidden talents is CJ hiding from us? You know what they say about Southern gals. If you do know, write it in the comments section.
    Model:
    CJ Woods
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CJWoods_30993_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 787.48 MB
    Duration : 00:13:33

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:CJWoods_30993_1080p.mp4

Thread Information