Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Kelli_s Cherry On Top They say patience is a virtue, but when a girl like Kelli Maxx is in front of you, waiting simply isn_t an option. JMac can_t keep his hands off of this HH-cup Beantown beauty. He_s groping her tits and soft belly while dry-humping her into the bedroom. Kelli is loving every minute of it, too. I can_t wait to fuck your cock, Kelli says as she rubs her plump booty on JMac_s crotch. Kelli leads JMac into the bedroom and the real fun begins. JMac pulls out her surprisingly perky HH-cups and begins to fondle and suck on them as Kelli_s moans grow louder. JMac then pulls his throbbing cock out of his jeans and wraps Kelli_s fleshy tits around his cock for an epic tit-tug. His cock disappears when tucked firmly between her naturals. When JMac finally stuffs his member into Kelli_s cunt, the look on her face is priceless. If a look is worth a thousand words, Kelli_s look when she_s getting fucked is only worth a few, such as bliss and euphoria. There are few things Kelli loves more than cock, and JMac is fucking her the way a plumper deserves to be fucked. Oh yeah, fuck this pussy, she says as she works his pole cowgirl. JMac then lays her down and fucks her on the side and then doggy style until Kelli is begging for-no demanding-his load. Cum on my tits, she says. Cum on my tits Always one to please, JMac pulls out of her cunt and shoots a hot load on her perfect naturals. Good fucks come to those who don_t wait.
    Model:
    Kelli Maxx and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KelliMaxx_30985_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1095.04 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:18:54

Download VIDEO:
    KelliMaxx_30985_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    Poolside Playmate When Alaura Grey was introduced on the SCORELAND Blog (blog.Scoreland.com), readers fell hard for this brunette stunner. Alaura was brought to the attention of XL Girls as well as Voluptuous by a reader who knows her and assumed correctly that she would become Miss Popularity. An accurate prediction. (Thank you, friend.) This is Alaura_s third appearance and this time Alaura gets comfy in a cozy tropical hideaway. Says Alaura about her first time: I just thought I_d give modeling a try. Do something new. The pictures. Being naked on-camera. And I don_t get dressed up that often, so doing that is fun. It makes me feel pretty. I like getting my hair done and my makeup put on, especially when I don_t have to do it. Alaura says she_s usually a casual dresser back home. If you were lucky enough to see her out and about, you might see her the way she_s dressed here walking along the swimming pool. I like just shorts and tank tops. Flip-flops. Casual. I don_t get dressed up much. I like the park or the beach. I don_t go out much at night. I_m more of a stay-at-home girl. You know, movies and popcorn. And now you get to see much more of Alaura_s beautiful face and spectacular body without any clothes on. Look for Alaura_s appearance in April _15 Voluptuous magazine. Thank you, Alaura Grey
    Model:
    Alaura Grey
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlauraGrey_31052_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 452.38 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:16:10

Download VIDEO:
    AlauraGrey_31052_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 452.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Ample Amiee I like to give a guy a good back rub with my tits and I would love for him to massage me before we move to another kind of rubbing, says Amiee Roberts. Amiee is back for more fun and games at XL Girls including her very first XXX scene. Amiee has a fantasy that_s going to be hard to pull off no matter how much the French love l_amour, toujours l_amour, to quote Pepe Le Pew. I would love to go to Paris with someone special and have sex in the Eiffel Tower. Tough one Amiee_s top three sexual experiences are having sex on a pool table, having sex on the beach and a really hot threesome with my two best guy friends. Maybe the fourth will be her first sex date at XL Girls.
    Model:
    Amiee Roberts
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AmieeRoberts_32695_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 225.84 MB
    Duration : 00:08:06

Download VIDEO:
    AmieeRoberts_32695_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 225.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Description:
    Creamin_ Mya_s Pie This is the big city. And those are Mya Blair_s big titties. Jim_s phoned Mya for some fun and fuck games at his high-rise. She lets herself in while he reclines on the terrace. She takes one huge breast out of her top and presses it against the terrace_s glass door. Not to tease him but to show him what_s coming his way. She goes on the terrace with both hooters out and holding a bottle of champagne. Ready for some fun? she asks Jim, rubbing his thighs. Taking his prick out, she blows it sky-high. They crack open the bottle and pour a glass. Mya puts some of it on his lipstick-covered dipstick and continues to suck it. Swallowing his cock to the root, she gags on it. Gagging on cock is one of my fetishes, Mya said when she first arrived at XLGirls. I do great spit strings too. She does. Mya and Jim go into the bedroom to get out of the wind and shut out the city noise. Now they can spread out. Mya sucks on his cock some more, has her heavy hooters fucked and opens her legs for a pounding. Jim plays with her pussy as he thrusts into her, pinching her fat pussy lips together and then spreading them apart. He rams into her from behind, her screams filling the room. Climbing on top, Mya gets more pistoning-dick as he sucks her nipples and puts a finger in her ass. Slowing down the pace, he loses his load inside her pussy, then steps back so the camera can zoom in on the sperm dripping out of her freshly-fucked, pink slit. Now she_s dick drunk and he_s boob drunk.
    Model:
    Mya Blair and Jimmy Dix
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MyaBlair_33212_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1121.51 MB
    Duration : 00:20:55

Download VIDEO:
    MyaBlair_33212_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Description:
    First XXX Before Amiee Roberts gets to jump on Tony Rubino and vice versa, she has to honor the tradition of a chat with XL Girls magazine editor Dave. It_s like the ride through the tunnel of love at the carnival except the lights are on. He hands Amiee the spring 2016 issue of XL Girls and tells her to go to page 29. That is extremely...wow says a surprised Amiee. I think it_s sexy, both online and in the magazine but the magazine is, like, wow I feel like...I_m published. It_s real. I_ve never been in a magazine before. Is Amiee nervous? It_s scary but exciting, Amiee tells Dave. It_s her first time doing a boy-girl scene. Exciting because she_s doing something out of her comfort zone but it_s something she wants to do. This is probably one of the biggest, new things I_ve done since last year_s solo video. Pretty good considering that coming back for a XXX scene was not on Amiee_s mind last year when she originally modeled. XL Girls: Amiee, what did you think of your first boy-girl scene with Tony Rubino? Amiee: I thought it was awesome. He made me feel very comfortable and he was easy on the eyes. XL Girls: Did you have a conversation with Tony and the cameraman about the scene before the shoot? Amiee: Yes, more with the cameraman, but, yes, Tony as well. XL Girls: How different was it from sex back home? Amiee: Sex at home has emotion and here you just let go and live out something like a fantasy with no attachments. I love that part. And now, on with the show.
    Model:
    Amiee Roberts and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AmieeRoberts_32694_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 953.14 MB
    Duration : 00:34:10

Download VIDEO:
    AmieeRoberts_32694_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 953.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Description:
    Tasty Tourist Anna Beck is a tourist lost in a strange city. By chance, George is cycling by and notices the beautiful stranger studying a map. He stops to offer some assistance out of the goodness of his heart, not to mention Anna_s bodaciously boobalicious balcony and her sexy, plump body. He offers to guide Anna back to her hotel. She invites him up and offers him wine. They look at the photos Anna has taken as George suavely makes his move. He asks if he can touch her boobs. Anna_s not sure but lets him anyway and within seconds, he_s sucking on her sweet nipples and palming her heavy, blue-veined breastmeat and going crazy. She leans back so George can feel her pussy and stick a finger inside. Not so shy anymore, Anna feels his junk and licks her lips, staring at him. She wants it. Suck my cock? George asks. Anna pulls off his cycle pants and yanks his instantly rigid pole. She is the kind of girl who creates wood just by looking at a guy. Holding her big, quivering jugs, Anna gives him the only kind of lip service that_s worthwhile. George spreads her smooth legs open and kneels to give Anna lip service as well. That seals the deal for Anna. He fingers her juicy box some more while he savors her unbelievable tits. Anna is now ready to feel the cock inside her pussy. Anna gets turned around so her ass is facing him. He fucks her from behind, increasing the force and speed of the thrusts as her tight cunt grips his shaft. Anna_s tits hang in this position. No tourist photo ever taken is this exciting. The room fills with the sound of hips and butt loudly smacking together on the in-stroke. Anna gets on her back so she can be tit-fucked. While she holds her quivering globes in both hands, massaging his shaft, her snatch is finger-spanked again. Their fucking is far from over. They want to do sideways pumping. Anna holds her tits, pulling on her nipples, her hips grinding as she is drilled. Once that satisfies them, they_re ready for a fresh pounding position. Tasty tourist Anna Beck will be visiting this city again one day. The locals are very friendly and eager to help.
    Model:
    Anna Beck and George
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaBeck_30659_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 581.82 MB
    Duration : 00:20:41

Download VIDEO:
    AnnaBeck_30659_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 581.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Nobody Does It Like Sara Relationships always take a bit of work. Even when you_re dating a damn near perfect girl like extra-curvaceous XL Girl Sara. Look at my lazy boyfriend, Sara says as she walks into the room, her FF-cup boobs hanging out of her pink top. Every time I see you you_re in bed. Honestly, in bed is where we_d want to be every time we saw Sara, too. This couple_s quarrel doesn_t last very long, though. Mere moments later, Sara is already rubbing her own breasts and Thomas_ cock before stripping off her clothes. This brings us to the biggest perk of the serious relationship. The makeup sex. And when your girl is as busty and curvy as Sara, the makeup sex has to be seriously hot and heavy. Thomas starts by caressing and sucking on Sara_s perfect, perky naturals before she lustily stuffs his cock into her mouth. She sloppily deep-throats Thomas_ cock, and then he lays her down and devours her pussy. Baby fuck me, please, she says as he feasts on her plump cunt. Fuck me please Sara_s moans are deep and explosive when Thomas stuffs his cock inside her. As the two build up momentum with each stroke, the bed begins to shake as if an earthquake hit. There_s no earthquake in the region, though. What there is, however, is a girth-quake. Thomas_ huge cock sliding in and out of Sara_s plump cunt. And his pelvis slamming against her soft curves are enough to break the Richter scale. Cum on my face, she says as she feels Thomas getting close to blowing his load. Cum on my tits Thomas lays a thick facial on Sara. Sara should get into a fight with her boyfriend every day.
    Model:
    Sara and Thomas Lee
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sara_30114_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1162.94 MB
    Duration : 00:22:06

Download VIDEO:
    Sara_30114_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Bubbly Boobs, Bubble Butt Longtime XL Girls member Tom: Roxee has emerged as my favorite model. Every one of her sets is exceptional. Her sex appeal is off the charts. Please keep bringing her back. I so look forward to seeing her sets XL Girls: Roxee, we liked the video of you walking to buy coffee and your cleavage was showing. When you go out, do you dress to show your chest? Roxee: I do usually dress to show off my big boobs. XL Girls: Do you have a lot of breast sex? What are your favorite tit-fucking positions? Roxee: I love titty fucking. I love wrapping my big tits tightly around a cock and milking it dry. My favorite position for tit fucking is probably me on my knees with the guy standing over me. I really get a good cum load on my tits in that position. XL Girls: Maybe one day we can see that here. Do you like to talk dirty in bed? Roxee: I love dirty talk. The dirtier the better. XL Girls: Do you do housework topless or naked? Roxee: Only if I_m trying to impress someone or drive someone crazy. I do cook naked often. XL Girls: Do you like looking in a mirror during sex? Roxee: Love looking in the mirror. Watching sex through a mirror is a huge turn on. XL Girl: Now let_s check out Roxee getting breastfully clean.
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32513_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 547.97 MB
    Duration : 00:19:33

Download VIDEO:
    RoxeeRobinson_32513_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 548.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Plump, Plush &amp Lush Even if Mariya Mills is a quiet girl in her XL Girls videos, her body does all the talking so if you look at it like that, she has a lot to say. Obviously she_s not shy or she wouldn_t be taking her clothes off on-camera. Mariya_s just naturally quiet. She has a picture perfect body and pictures don_t lie. Those huge boobs and that big butt are works of art and she_s pretty too. The cameraman films Mariya in lots of full-body shots from head-to-toe getting progressively closer and closer until he_s a few inches away from her smooth pussy. His full-body framing really shows you Mariya_s proportions and dimensions. Believe it or not, Mariya was not the bustiest girl in her neighborhood. Keep in mind that she_s from Ukraine, land of lovely plump babes looking for husbands. That_s exactly what Mariya is looking to do. Lots of guys approach me and give me attention, Mariya said to the cameramantranslator. I have not found the right guy at this time for marriage. Let_s hope that_s not for a while or Mr. Right will take her off the market.
    Model:
    Mariya Mills
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MariyaMills_33032_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 393.85 MB
    Duration : 00:14:05

Download VIDEO:
    MariyaMills_33032_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 393.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Trish Bailey In this warehouse hideaway, Trish Bailey is hosed down for a wet tee show. The icy water hardens her perky nipples and gives her intense pleasure that_s almost too much. She palms her boobs through the soaked shirt. Cute as a button and as curvy as a mountain road, Trish is the kind of girl who_s made for squeezing and hugging. Her sex date Tony helps out. Sucking on her hard nipples gets them both hotter. Trish gets his pecker in a lip-lock and worships his pants-pipe. Holes are made in her tee for better tit-fucking. Trish_s tits were made to slide cock between. It_s time to ride Trish hard and put her away wet For Trish Bailey, XL Girls was a place to release her sex fantasies, turn them into reality and enjoy no-strings-sex with hung dudes. That was a big motivator for Trish. It_s just sex. It_s not getting into a relationship with somebody or anything like that. It_s fun, it_s exciting and there_s no attachments. And his dick was so big
    Model:
    Trish Bailey and Anthony Rosano
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TrishBailey_17473_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 143.7 MB
    Resolution : 492x360
    Duration : 00:22:12

Download VIDEO:
    TrishBailey_17473_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 143.7 MB

Thread Information