Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Girl Who Makes You Double Take There_s so much to love about Kamille Amora it isn_t fair to us or any other boob hound on the planet. The dark hair, the fair skin, kissable lips and suckable tits. This babe_s got it all and then some because she also has a nice, plump bum. As Kamille_s latest video opens, we get a full view of everything this eye-popping I-cupper has to offer. She_s wearing what may be the skimpiest denim jumper on earth and a leopard skin bra, both of which can barely contain her natural blessings. This video is Kamille at her best. She_s unbelievably sultry as she teases the camera with her breasts, thrusting them into the camera lens with both hands as she fondles them. Kamille gives each of her boobs a suck, too. Self-sucking is a skill Kamille is very proud of. It_s a talent I have, Kamille says with a giggle. Kamille says men can_t keep their hands off of her breasts when they_re in bed with her. They_re constantly fondling, sucking and asking to tit-fuck her mams. Well, what else would you do with a perfect pair of tits like this? Kamille_s a fan of all the boob play, though. She even gives us a brief guide on how to handle her tits.
    Model:
    Kamille Amora
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamilleAmora_30913_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 245.26 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:08:48

Download VIDEO:
    KamilleAmora_30913_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 245.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Asstounding Tails Southern charmer, doll-baby and gamer girl Suzumi Wilder is game for some pleasure with her butt toy. Her full-moon tush is the stuff rump dreams are made of. Suzumi extracts the butt plug from under the pillow. She can rub down her clit while she eases the plug into her ass. Relief is on the way. One of the great mysteries of life is why some girls hide their vibrators and tush toys under their pillows instead of in a nightstand drawer with their lube, wands, handcuffs and extra batteries. It would be a good door-to-door survey question at sorority houses. I love anal whether it_s by myself or with a guy. Sometimes I will use a double-headed dildo that I will put into my pussy and my ass and fuck myself until I feel an orgasm coming. I might use a vibrating egg on my clit while I fuck myself to cum as hard as I can. Long term, Suzumi would like to work as a designer for a gaming outfit. If we ran one of those companies, we_d hire her in a second. We know talent when we see her.
    Model:
    Suzumi Wilder
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SuzumiWilder_32483_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 328.28 MB
    Duration : 00:11:44

Download VIDEO:
    SuzumiWilder_32483_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 328.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Sylvia Bateman: Another Teen Tit Dream Brick is rightfully going insane over Sylvia Bateman_s fresh body and her big, creamy 38G-cup tits. Sylvia stands at his request so he can study her fertility goddess shape and drink in every inch of her creaminess. Sylvia_s boobs come out of her bra so Brick can suck on her tasty nipples. She takes a lick of one nipple herself. Pulling her blue panties to the side, he checks out her bush. Most young models are shaved slick today but Sylvia has a nice pussy garden. Brick tells Sylvia to rub her fuzzy slit and thick lips, put her finger inside her pussy and put the finger in her mouth so she can taste her juices. After playing with the succulent teen_s body, Brick stands and de-pants. Sylvia_s eyes light up at the sight of his boner. She_s made him as hard as a rhino horn. He feeds Sylvia cock first, then fucks her tits. She lies back on the couch and Brick rips her tank top in half right off her. She pushes her tits together and he pumps them a bit, then undresses Sylvia completely. Taking total control, he tells her to sit on his cock in a cowgirl position, the first of several positions he_ll be fucking this teen tit cream dream in.
    Model:
    Sylvia Bateman and Brick Danger
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SylviaBateman_34944_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 867.86 MB
    Duration : 00:30:51

Download VIDEO:
    SylviaBateman_34944_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 867.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Best Hardcore Since 2001, we_ve taken you on a raunchy, sex-filled ride with some of the bustiest, horniest big girls in the world. And as our print readership and online membership has grown, so has our stable of stacked, succulent girls. Anna Kay, Charlie Cooper and Lisa Canon are as popular as any of our current models. And they_ve shot some of our hottest hardcore. Anna Kay is proof that looks can be deceiving. Though she looks sweet and innocent, the 44F babe loves nothing more than playing with a hung stud_s cock and balls until he covers her in cum. Charlie Cooper_s scene in Big Girl Strip Club reminds everyone that if you want to have a good time at a titty bar, you_ve got to grab a curvy chick with heavy, natural tits. And Lisa Canon is the type of girl who thinks fucking her cunt just isn_t enough. She wants cock in her ass, too, and one of our helpful cocksmen leaves her with a creamy anal filling.
    Model:
    Anna Kay, Charlie Cooper, Lisa Canon, Andy Mann, Enzo Lorenzo, Jarrod Steed, Joey Ray, John Strange, Levi Cash, Lucas Stone, Marino, Sergio, Torn Rose, Vincent, and Warren Piece
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15YearAnniversaryPartFourVideoXXX_30697_1280x720_3 800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1095.75 MB
    Duration : 00:38:57

Download VIDEO:
    15YearAnniversaryPartFourVideoXXX_30697_1280x720_3 800_MFS.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Kim Velez &amp Sofia Damon_s Hooter Hideaway Holiday Kim Velez and Sofia Damon have booked a hideaway for the weekend so they can have some girly fun time. As girls with large tits tend to do, they sit on the bed and compare their bras, which have to support heavy loads without the straps snapping and the hooks bending. Sofia brings Kim over to the side of the bed and sits while Kim stands in front of her. She feels up Kim_s breasts and wants to give her a massage. Sofia gets a bottle of oil they brought just for this purpose and unhooks Kim_s bra. Sofia can_t wait to get her hands on those oiled-up boobs and give her a loving rubdown. Your tits are beautiful, a smiling Sofia says with glee, her fingers fondling Kim_s breast-flesh. Let_s pamper them a bit. Your boobs are beautiful like this. Look how they shine. Your boobs have grown a bit. Sofia switches direction. I want to massage your ass, she tells Kim who turns around so Sofia can oil her ass cheeks. Kim lies on the bed for more breast massaging and then it_s time for Kim to massage Sofia_s tits and ass with oil. Kim surprises Sofia with a strap-on cock she_s brought for this girls_ hooter holiday. Sofia is so excited her boobs shake with anticipation. The two amigas fuck each other_s oiled tits and pussies, taking turns wearing the thick dong. Their pleasure party exhausts them. Now we are going to sleep well, says Sofia.
    Model:
    Kim Velez and Sofia Damon
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KimVelezSofiaDamon_37932_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1409.75 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:24:12

Download VIDEO:
    KimVelezSofiaDamon_37932_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    The Breast of XLGirls: Tit-Fucking 2 Tit-men love to nestle their boners between the big boobs of hot girls and that_s the name of the game in this second compilation of bodacious boob-banging. Cassie Blanca_s huge mounds are screwed by the fearsome meat-ax of Shane Diesel. Ivy Dreams, Lovely Libra, Madi Jane and Peaches learn the art of cleavage canoodling, and Hillary Hooterz, Jade Parker, Simone Staxxx and Hayden get cocks to explode their loads while buried inside their titillating, titty-tight cleavages
    Model:
    Cassie Blanca, Hayden, Hillary Hooterz, Ivy Dreams, Jade Parker, Lovely Libra, Madi Jane, Peaches LaRue, Shugar, Simone Staxxx, J Mac, Jordan Ashley, Levi Cash, and Shane Diesel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BreastofTitFucking2_30280_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.m p4
    File Size : 474.53 MB
    Duration : 00:26:07

Download VIDEO:
    BreastofTitFucking2_30280_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.m p4 - 474.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Origins Aspen first applied to TSG in 2003. A male friend showed me a copy and kept saying I should pose. He took a few photos and we mailed them to you, Aspen told us. He knew Aspen from a club she used to go to with girlfriends and couldn_t keep his eyes off her chest. If not for this man, a reader of our big bust magazines, Aspen would have never known about us or considered modeling. Most guys might think a girl should pose naked but will never approach her, let alone bring up the idea. This guy stepped up. This was Aspen_s first XXX scene. The adventurous type, Aspen loves guys and was really into her experiences here and expressing her sexual fantasies. Back home, Aspen worked in an office and had a regular life. A story opened this video. Aspen_s roommate (who was like her, a person with a regular job who did part-time adult modeling) doesn_t like her leaving her bras, panties and other girl-dainties laying around the apartment. Instead of being ecstatic about actually having a roommate who looks like Aspen, he_s giving her shit. Aspen goes off on him, then reveals that she wanted his cock from day one. Relationships are indeed difficult. Aspen was a good little actress. She_s very convincing and the sex is real and it_s hot. She brought a realistic passion to her Aspen was a very talkative, passionate, revealing, real woman. I live for oral, both giving and receiving. I also enjoy some light spanking and hair pulling. I love lots of foreplay. Foreplay could be naughty emails all day long, then seeing each other and ripping our clothes off and having sex on the living room floor. It all depends on the mood. I like to be really worked up to the point of begging to get fucked. It just seems to be so much more intense the longer it takes. I_d like to give better hand jobs. I_m fantastic with my mouth but I would like to be able to get a man off just using my hands. My favorite position is flat on my back. I love a strong dominant man who takes charge and fucks me hard. I think the hardest position is reverse cowgirl. It_s kinda hard to do if a guy isn_t very long. Back home, I dress conservatively, naturally. That_s not always easy with a rack the size of mine. In fact, my boss compliments me on the days when I hide the girls a little more than usual. It_s hard to find professional clothes that fit me, because of the size of my chest. I can cover up the cleavage. I can_t easily hide the size and shape of my boobs, but I can at least control how much of them is actually showing. Aspen is certainly missed around here.
    Model:
    Aspen and Steve
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Aspen_12404_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 138.58 MB
    Resolution : 492x360
    Duration : 00:20:47

Download VIDEO:
    Aspen_12404_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 138.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    I-popping Kamille Jaw-dropping, traffic-stopping and eye-popping are among the words one can use to describe Kamille Amora. She_s one of the sexiest and kinkiest girls at XLGirls and she seems to get hotter each time we see her. She_s a natural tease, I want you to come fuck these titties, Kamille says in between moans. Ah, we_re so close, yet so far, Kamille. But we do enjoy our current view of your naturals. In case you didn_t know, Kamille_s tits are I-cup naturals and she enjoys few things more than flaunting them. Stripping is actually one of my favorite things to do, she said. It_s fun for me. I like showing off my body.
    Model:
    Kamille Amora
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamilleAmora_30400_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 984.17 MB
    Duration : 00:17:28

Download VIDEO:
    KamilleAmora_30400_1080p.mp4 - 984.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Fuck My Hot Ass The eager, perky, cuddly Twilight Starr speaks to the director before her X-Man arrives and he_s able to extract a few facts out of her as the countdown to missile launch begins. As you_d expect from a young girl out to sow as many wild oats as she can, Twilight loves having fun. She gets her kicks from meeting horny guys and having quickies and one night stands. If guys can do it, why not girls? Twilight gives tremendous blow jobs and she_s a screamer. She has a theory about cock that she applies when she goes out to clubs, bars or wherever she hangs out. If she sees a guy with big feet, she believes that his cock is big too So she_ll take a big-footed guy home to see if her theory is correct. (Let_s hope Bigfoot_s not reading this.) How does she know if a guy in a club has big feet? She says she_ll drop a napkin on the floor and bend down to pick it up, checking his feet out while she does it. So she_s the indirect type. Guys are always checking out girls_ feet but this is the first time we_ve been told by an XL Girl that she checks out a man_s feet as a prelude to cock inspection. There_s more interesting stuff to learn about Twilight in this video, especially how she takes the hot beef injection in both holes, a scene that will bring joy and satisfaction to your life.
    Model:
    Twilight Starr and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TwilightStarr_26440_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1530.18 MB
    Duration : 00:26:37

Download VIDEO:
    TwilightStarr_26440_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Knockout Sex British blonde bombshell Samantha Sanders is back from across the Big Pond and doing her first hardcore scenes for XL Girls after a long absence. A girl with a pair of the heaviest tits we_ve ever met, Samantha was busy with her job as a lawyer and the demands of a boyfriend. But now she_s single and wants to mingle and get that modeling tingle again. Kickboxer Max is training at the gym. Samantha, his manager, comes by with his new contract for a big fight. He won_t sign because he thinks he_s not ready. She insists. He declines. She doesn_t give up. He refuses. Samantha_s going to have to forego the standard methods of business negotiation and use her big tits and her body to get him to sign on the dotted line. He_ll go down in one round when he gets to play with those giant mounds, get his cock sucked and stuff her pussy. Samantha scores her own knockout, no punching or kicking needed. Some people need a good manager to set them straight. Samantha Sanders straightens Max out real good.
    Model:
    Samantha Sanders
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SamanthaSanders_32053_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 650.35 MB
    Duration : 00:23:11

Download VIDEO:
    SamanthaSanders_32053_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 650.4 MB

Thread Information