Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    The Giant Breasts Of Anna Beck Anna Beck is a 22 year-old Czech who likes photography, snowboarding, skiing, knitting and singing. She has 45-inch bazongas and wears a 38G bra but we think she_s actually got bigger cups. Anna doesn_t speak English and since this is her very first video, she doesn_t say anything in Czech either. She lets her huge, well-veined tits do the talking. Anna is a mild nude model. She opens her legs but doesn_t spread or play with her shaved pussy and it goes without saying but we_ll say it, no toys or boys. Those marvelous tits are good enough for us Modeling is a lark for Anna, not a big career decision. Hopefully she liked it enough to keep showing us those Czech cupcakes. Her first magazine was April 2010 Voluptuous. Her photo is in the upper right corner. It was a very good day when her test shots crossed the desk tof the studio manager.
    Model:
    Anna Beck
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaBeck_25652_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 312.66 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:17:11

Download VIDEO:
    AnnaBeck_25652_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 312.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Description:
    On Set With Vivian Alise Vivian spends the day at XL Girls, getting made-up by our pro make-up artist, dressing, posing and showering. She_s tiny but titty-ful Running Time: 20:21 XLGirls: Vivian, for a newcomer, you_re great at taking your clothes off. What made you want to pose nude? Vivian: A lot of encouragement from a lot of guy friends. XLGirls: What did they say? Vivian: They said, Vivian, you have a great ass and great tits. You might as well show them off And one day, I was introduced to an agent, and I haven_t looked back.
    Model:
    Vivian Alise
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : VivianAlise_15084.wmv
    File Size : 298.01 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:20:20

Download VIDEO:
    VivianAlise_15084.wmv - 298.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Best of Feed Her Fuck Her The breastfest Best of Feed Her Fuck Her compiles four of the hottest scenes selected by TSG editors. Starring Allysa Andrews and Kandi Kobain at the gym feasting on donuts and dick Rikki Waters having Chinese take-in and cock Selena Castro making tacos for her man before he fills her taco and Suga Squirtz having a foot-long before tackling eight-inches. Food and sex go like a hot dog and a bun.
    Model:
    Allysa Andrews, Kandi Kobain, Rikki Waters, Selena Castro, Suga Squirtz, Andy Mann, Commando, J Mac, and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BestOfFeedHerFuckHer_29836_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS. mp4
    File Size : 1336.89 MB
    Duration : 01:17:44

Download VIDEO:
    BestOfFeedHerFuckHer_29836_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS. mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Top-Heavy Tourist Beautiful, hot and fun, responded Kamryn Monroe when we asked her to tell us three words that describe the city of Miami. If we didn_t know any better, we would have thought she was describing herself. But we do know better because despite her looks, Kamryn, a Boston native, is a very modest gal and she couldn_t be more excited to be soaking up the Miami sun for the first time. While Kamryn is taking in the views on Miami_s lush beaches and contemporary architecture, we_re sneaking peeks at her perfect tits. Not that she minds at all. We think this is a win-win for everyone.
    Model:
    Kamryn Monroe
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamrynMonroe_30652_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 188.22 MB
    Duration : 00:06:42

Download VIDEO:
    KamrynMonroe_30652_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 188.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    Miracle Of The Bells If Micky Bells_s pants were any tighter, she would need a lube gun to get out of them. Forget about the lush, scenic vistas of the Caribbean. Seeing pretty Micky walk in those heels is one of the world_s greatest sights. Even when I do not dress sexy like this, I draw a lot of attention, says Micky. I like to walk for exercise, says the great bust-star who lists gaming as one of her hobbies. I want to try bungee jumping one day. The video is slightly different than the matching pictures. In this video, Micky is wearing only blue booty shorts at first. She dresses in the tight pants and bustier, then undresses. Does 36K-cupper Micky have any talents or skills she considers special? None I can think of, Micky says modestly. Maybe that I can suck my boobs without hands. That_s definitely counted as a skill at XLGirls. When I feel horny, I just start masturbating. Who doesn_t? The funniest pick-up lines she_s heard so far are Do you have a twin sister? and Is your Mom available? Micky did not say if she gave those guys her phone number but chances are she didn_t.
    Model:
    Micky Bells
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MickyBells_27364_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 720.09 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:18

Download VIDEO:
    MickyBells_27364_1080p.mp4 - 720.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Mistress Kimmie Kimmie Kaboom...ah...Kimmie Kaboom. We_d like to bump into Kimmie in a dark room. We know she would not hit us with that riding crop. Kimmie might hip check us over the guard rail roller derby-style but never whip us. Kimmie seizes Tony_s head and jams it between her prodigious, prestigious boobs. A good space to place and encase your face as a neck brace before you get to first base. Each breast appears bigger than his head Kimmie orders Tony to lie back on the bed. She climbs on top of him and buries his face. His muffled voice means he is still breathing. Kimmie sits up so Tony can get a handle on her big boobs. She bounces and jiggles and her tits shake and quake in a fantastic display of the physics of boob motion. Then it_s Tony_s chance to suck on _em. Kimmie reverses her position and sticks her ass in his face. She wears no panties and her fishnet stockings have a strategic rip in them. Now, he can suck and finger Kimmie_s pussy. It_s tit for tat so Kimmie helps him drop his jeans so she can suck his dick. Kimmie_s major yabba-doos form a boob shelf on his thigh as she checks his dipstick with her lipstick and squeezes it between her breasts. Tony stands and Kimmie lies on her belly to suck his dick again. She even holds her head still so he can fuck her open, wet mouth. Kimmie gets on her back so Tony can straddle her and fuck her lovely tits in the classic 1 boob-banging position. If you haven_t lost it and kaboomed at this point, you can continue on to the fuckin_ hot fuckin_, Kimmie Kaboom-style.
    Model:
    Kimmie Kaboom and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KimmieKaboom_31248_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1130.37 MB
    Duration : 00:19:26

Download VIDEO:
    KimmieKaboom_31248_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Harmony White: Milk The Bone Harmony White has a good handle on the situation and milks it. She_s out to collect a load of hot sauce from her partner_s balls using her big tits and soft hands. Watch out for girls like Harmony. They look, sound and behave like girls-next-door, but they_re actually very kinky. They like to drain a man dry. My kinkiest-ever sexual experience was at a boyfriend_s place, Harmony said. He tied me up, gagged me and punished me. I guess you could call me a switch. I like to be ravished. But I also like to have complete control over a man and make him my slave.
    Model:
    Harmony White and Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : HarmonyWhite_28723_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 786.63 MB
    Duration : 00:14:53

Download VIDEO:
    HarmonyWhite_28723_1080p.mp4 - 786.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Tasty Ginger Getting to know our girls is one of our favorite things about flying girls down here. We like to get to the nitty gritty of our big-titted babes. Trinety has always been the adventurous type, and she tells us that she_s planning to take a road trip soon. We_re trying our best to keep focused on what she_s saying right now, but our eyes can_t stop traveling up and down her soft, plump body and perfect GG tits. Though when she drops one little nugget, Trinety has our full attention. Since you guys have seen me last I_ve been a very naughty girl, Trinety says. I_ve been working on some hardcore scenes Yes, Trinety Guess is fucking at last. Her first hardcore scene is dropping later this month and it_s a doozy. In the meantime, Trinety_s flirting and talking dirty and dishing all on her life and interests. And like us, we know you_ll be lost in her curves.
    Model:
    Trinety Guess
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TrinetyGuess_31142_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 198.26 MB
    Duration : 00:07:05

Download VIDEO:
    TrinetyGuess_31142_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 198.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Plump Plugging You are alone in the room with this pretty Asian plumper Kelly Shibari . The camera is in your hands. You are going to videotape yourself fucking Kelly and watching her bob her head up and down on your cock. You_ll be popping wood when she sucks on her finger one minute after you start rolling the camera. Kelly loves to stroke cock slowly in her hands. She worships cock like the gift to womanhood it is. Kelly likes to stare into her partner_s eyes when she blows his dick. This time, you start fucking Kelly with her under you. Her hands are off her tits so you can savor how they splay. You shovel it into her pussy, making her gasp and moan. She begs you to spank her clit with your meat-hammer. Her meaty, chubby body is completely yours. She stares at you and begs for more penetration. You flip Kelly over and jam it in doggie-style which makes her cry out. By now her pussy has been opened up for every inch of your tool. It_s time to cream Kelly so you whip it out of her pussy and glaze her big, round butt. She wiggles her ass for your camera, your nut-juice running into the crack of her ass. You_ve fucked Kelly. Well done, sir. You like her a lot but you_re fucking a new girl tomorrow so you_ll mail Kelly a post card when you have time.
    Model:
    Kelly Shibari and Deezki
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KellyShibari_20114_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 587.72 MB
    Duration : 00:21:02

Download VIDEO:
    KellyShibari_20114_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 587.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Bend It For Beck It was shock and awe time in a very good way when Anna Beck suddenly reappeared and was ready to toss her huge, veiny and creamy boobs in our faces again. After all, it_s been several years and it was assumed that Anna had moved on to other activities. Blonde hair replaced by long locks as black as the night, Anna looked different when her test shots were sent to XLGirls.com. But those tits Massive Giant Stupendous--as in they_re making us stupid--something big tits are known to do to the male species. Adding to the fun is that Anna is now spreading her lady-lips and spanking it up. She didn_t do that before. She had only spread her legs open to show her pussy when she was blonde and a newcomer. In this second video, she_s opening wide and sticking her fingers in to digitize herself in bed. This video has some unique angles and perspectives of Anna with screen-filling, tit-hanging and dangling action and positions as well as tight close-ups. Lots of sexy eye-contact also. Welcome back, Miss Beck.
    Model:
    Anna Beck
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaBeck_30231_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 322.97 MB
    Duration : 00:18:06

Download VIDEO:
    AnnaBeck_30231_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 323.0 MB

Thread Information