Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Hooter Hospital Krystal Swift is back swiftly, and while she was away, she became a nurse. This piece of news is guaranteed to inspire a flock of guys to seek treatment from her. This malingering loafer hopes to check out nurse Krystal Swift_s shapely rack simply by pretending he was in a motorbike accident. He walks into Hooter Hospital not wearing any pants. Get the fuck outta here However, Krystal is a true healer, and she uses her big naughty hooters, sexy lips and tight cunt to cure men she believes are in need of help. She_s too trusting, in our opinion. Krystal checks out his alleged bad leg and arm. She decides to apply some medicine to his leg. It_s not the only thing that_s stiff. Krystal moves further up his leg and gives his junk a squeeze. That_s all it takes for Dennis to move in on her big tits. He_s got insurance that covers sucking a busty nurse_s nipples? Where can we sign up? An angel of mercy, Krystal lowers her head and puts his prick in her mouth. It_s suck-off time--part of the therapy for an injured leg and arm. She is so pretty. And what a caring girl. After her patient fucks her boobs and tongues her pussy, they move to the couch to bang their brains out. Now, this is why we love Krystal Swift. What happens at Hooter Hospital...gets shown at XL Girls.
    Model:
    Krystal Swift and Dennis Reed
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KrystalSwift_31796_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1359.74 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:26:35

Download VIDEO:
    KrystalSwift_31796_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Plush &amp Lush There are a lot of things to love about the city of Boston. It_s a city rich in history and culture, and it plays host to one of the most-famous marathons in the United States. But, if you ask us, the best thing about Boston is the plump, lush Kamryn Monroe who has lived there her whole life. In fact, Kamryn is such a Boston girl that her trip to our Miami studios was not only her first time in Florida, it was her first time ever stepping onto a plane Don_t worry, fellas. The citizens of Miami gave her a warm Miami welcome. I did get a few looks, Kamryn tells us. I got a few comments from the security guards. It was fun. I like to flirt. In this intimate chat, Kamryn dishes on wearing low-cut tops, being a boy_s girl and more.
    Model:
    Kamryn Monroe
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamrynMonroe_30646_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 197.12 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:00

Download VIDEO:
    KamrynMonroe_30646_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 197.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Sarah Rae: Respect My Titties The ever-lovable Sarah Rae says she comes from a place called Big Titty Island. We_ve never heard of this place, but with all due respect to Disney, we_d call it the Magic Kingdom and The Happiest Place on Earth. We_d nestle into a nice piece of supple titty real estate and never leave. Sarah Rae has the type of tits we_d love to be nestled in between. Our scene opens with our cameraman standing above Sarah as she bounces her tits for the camera. With as much tit flesh as she_s working with, she could cause a small twister with the gusts of wind she creates with each booby juggle. And we_d love nothing more than to be caught in its wake. Do you like how my big tits bounce? She asks smiling brightly into the camera. They_re so big. We could watch this all day, but the good thing about hanging out with Sarah is that she gets better, hotter and naughtier the more time you spend with her. She_s already one of the greatest self-sucklers of all-time and she_s near the top in dirty talking, too. After peeling her clothes off, fondling her tits and teasing her hard nips, Sarah begins stroking her pussy. It_s dripping wet and she_s begging for cock. I want your cock inside me. I want you to make me cum, Sarah says. Make me cum all over your big cock. We wish we could, Sarah. But watching her get off right here is pretty damn hot, too. While stroking her clit and fingering her pussy, her tits are bouncing like there is a cock inside her. Oh, that_s so good, she says coming down from her climax.
    Model:
    Sarah Rae
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SarahRae_31150_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1196.73 MB
    Duration : 00:20:42

Download VIDEO:
    SarahRae_31150_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Kamille Amora: Tits-A-Clappin_ Squeeze _em. Shake _em. Rub _em. Bounce _em. Jiggle _em. Suck _em. Then do it again. Boob-clappin_, booty-poppin_ Kamile Amora has a good time with her big, fleshy titties. She switches her attention to her bottom half, putting a toy in her mouth to wet it for smoother insertion into her pussy. Kamille also shows how deep she can stick it down her throat, gagging and drooling. Imagine your dick in her mouth. We_re always impressed by Kamille Kamille_s a hot dancer based in Seattle. She makes appearances at fan shows such as Exxxotica and the AVN conventions, and she_s a rapper. About not wearing bras at home: Sometimes, when I_m walking around at home or I_m having sex. I can_t wear a bra when I_m having sex because I would choke myself, Kamille told us. Sometimes I sleep with a bra, but if I do, it_s a sports bra, and my breasts usually sit way up. If I_m on my back, they_ll go all the way up to my chin and start choking me, so I have to be careful.
    Model:
    Kamille Amora
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamilleAmora_37974_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 605.9 MB
    Duration : 00:16:31

Download VIDEO:
    KamilleAmora_37974_1080p.mp4 - 605.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    XL Girls Legends Devin Taylor is an XLGirls legend. She is one of the very few who had a DVD created specifically about her (Devin Does South Beach), shot in Miami Beach, Florida. It took a long time to arrange to photograph Devin the first time because she was very precise about who she would pose for and who she would not pose for. Plumper to me sounds like hot dogs Devin said. You plump when you cook them. I_m completely ok with fat. I think when a word_s really bad, you should own it and then no one can hurt you. Hey, I_m a real pretty fat girl I do love the word _voluptuous,_ It_s beautiful and it_s lovely to be described that way. Rubenesque is beautiful, too. Chunky, chubby, not so great While she spread and used big toys, Devin had no interest in shooting hardcore with guys and feedback wanting her to do hardcore was non-existent for the most part. The readers and members who liked her wanted Devin all to themselves and didn_t want a dude in their line of sight. The sexy blonde retired much too early, in our opinion.
    Model:
    Devin Taylor
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DevinTaylor_10944_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 149.64 MB
    Resolution : 492x360
    Duration : 00:23:01

Download VIDEO:
    DevinTaylor_10944_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 149.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Anal Me Tonight The great Cat Bangles admires herself in the mirror before her date shows up. Cat knows she_s hot and makes guys hot. When she pulls out her big, natural hooters, she owns you. Tony watches her from a distance for a few seconds before making his move. The first thing he does is suck Cat_s grand tits, then he goes down on her juicy pussy and finger-bangs her. Here is the thing about Cat: She loves fucking, sucking and sex in all of its positions and techniques. She loves to squish a cock inside her cleavage and fuck it. When she sucks a man_s dick, she drools like a river. Her sloppy blow job at 10 minutes into this scene is a winner. Cat_s very vocal and likes to finger her tight, pierced pussy when she_s getting fucked in her ass. That happens at 19:40 in this video. I have next to no gag reflex, Cat said. After seeing her nut-busting in action, that_s a confirmed fact. The biggest cocks disappear down her throat as well as between her magnificent mams.
    Model:
    Cat Bangles and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CatBangles_31368_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1482.15 MB
    Duration : 00:29:58

Download VIDEO:
    CatBangles_31368_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    No Trouble With Jasmine_s Curves Jasmine Jones is a cum lover. A very thirsty cum lover. Tony finds out this happy fact after he rails the hell out of Jasmine. She swallows his heavy load. She licks off her cum-covered fingers and smiles. She is a very horny gal. Very horny. Jasmine_s passionate heat inspires hard drilling and large semen production. Mrs. Jones is a busty wife with a craving for the nut. Yeah, she_s married. But don_t worry about that. If Jasmine did, she wouldn_t be here fucking a total stranger on video, then eating his jizz. I have a cum fetish, Jasmine says. I like it all over my face, dripping from my mouth and just all over me. I have swallowed a few times but really enjoy seeing it all over me. I guess you could say it is a fetish of mine. Mrs. Jones_ fuck-friend was happy to donate what he could after giving her a nice pounding.
    Model:
    Jasmine Jones and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JasmineJones_28537_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1454.29 MB
    Duration : 00:25:09

Download VIDEO:
    JasmineJones_28537_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Nila Mason_s Big-boob Sex Studies Super-sexy Nila Mason is studying but is too horny to keep reading. She stands up and plays with her enormous, beautiful breasts with a mischievous glint in her eyes. We don_t know where Nila buys her bras but they must be designed by an army corps of engineers to be able to support that boobage weight. Nila goes back to her desk. Then Max walks in and takes the next desk. Study time is over for Nila. She has something else she wants to study. Nila goes to him and lifts up her top, tits nestled in her bra. It_s now officially the end of Max_s study time also. He_s nose to nipple with the biggest chest he_s ever seen. Max begins to suck on Nila_s lady-bumps, something that always gives her great pleasure. Her nips are hyper-sensitive. Having my breasts sucked makes me tingle all over. I can tell if a man loves boobs by how he sucks them. Max leans back on the desk. Nila depants him, takes his cock in her hand and swallows the bloated shaft. He gets on his back on the desk and Nila bends over to engulf his dick between her knockers, tit-fucking him. A magician, Nila can make the biggest dicks vanish inside her titty-tunnel. She squeezes her boobs together at first, then tit-fucks him hands-free and jerks his cock with her hand. Nila and Max switch positions so he can bury his cock inside her pussy and fuck right there on the desk. All hail Nila Mason, queen of breasts.
    Model:
    Nila Mason and Max Dyor
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NilaMason_35041_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 737.79 MB
    Duration : 00:26:18

Download VIDEO:
    NilaMason_35041_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 737.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Ready To Play I_m on this sexual adventure, said redheaded cutie Trinety G. And I want to get fucked really hard and deep by a big cock. And I want you to watch. And to think that it took two years after her very first appearance at XLGirls for Trinety to make the jump to sex on-camera with X-Men. Proof again that good things often happen to those who patiently wait. JMac loves big tits and spank-worthy butts. He absolutely relishes plowing girls with big tits. There_s little time for small talk or plot. Trinety wants his jumbo frank in her mouth right away to suck hard and lick with her pierced tongue. The squishing sounds of lips going up and down on cock fill the room. Juicy Trinety pulls out her huge hooters, gets on the bed with JMac and blows him some more, kneeling over him and spitting on his cock. Her mouth play makes it rock hard. Now it_s time to fuck those 38H-cups Trinety gets on her back and holds her big jugs together to form a tight ta-ta tunnel that JMac can drive his skin bus through. Tit-fucking is one of a breast-man_s favorite activities and Trinety gets into it too. She flicks her tickling tongue at the tip of his boner as it moves through her soft, smooth skin warmed by cock friction. In one deft move, JMac slides his cock into Trinety_s pussy in missionary position and, wrapping his arms around her and holding her tight, leans back all the way so that Trinety is pulled on top of him. His cock never leaves her pussy. Trinety giggles as he does this maneuver.
    Model:
    Trinety Guess and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TrinetyGuess_31133_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 709.88 MB
    Duration : 00:25:23

Download VIDEO:
    TrinetyGuess_31133_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 709.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Humpin_ Plumpers: Jennie Louise In this scene from the DVD Humpin_ Plumpers, Jennie Louise took to Marino_s Johnson like a kitten takes to heavy cream. Marino treats Jennie to a cunt-licking to wet her up good before sliding his sausage into her for a machine-like thrusting. Our favorite scene in this video is Jennie sitting on his cock while her gigantic tits hang, swing and jiggle. She was pretty hot stuff in her first and only XXX and showed a real love for the cock. We believe she has the biggest tits Marino_s ever had, and he_s banged Susie Wilden, Calle and many other bust-out girls from our studio. Running Time: 14:06
    Model:
    Jennie Louise and Marino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JennieLouise_17618_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 83.91 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:14:06

Download VIDEO:
    JennieLouise_17618_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4 - 83.9 MB

Thread Information