Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 17 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 17 Member Comments

Description:
    Lovin_ Ms. Grey_s Anatomy There_s nothing guys like us love more than the female body. The bigger the tits, the softer the curves and childbearing hips and the plumper the butt, the better. We like our hotties happy and healthy with perfect doses of naughty. And that perfectly describes one of new favorite girls, Alaura Grey. She_s as sweet as cotton candy with JJ-cup tits and a heavenly body that_s nearly as soft and fluffy. And just one glimpse has our mouths watering at the thought of sucking on those JJ-cup tits. And she knows it, too. Alaura says those perfectly plush naturals are her secret to get getting out of loads of trouble. Which is interesting because we think those naturals are the key to getting her into our favorite kind of trouble. I just pop them up a little bit, Alaura says with a smile as she describes how her boobs get her out of trouble. Alaura_s fun bags may be helping her get out of traffic tickets, but she still has fine written all over her. With our videographer pretending to be a police officer, Alaura demonstrates just how she would get out of a speeding ticket. I_d lean my tits up towards the window, she says with a giggle. And I would say, _Don_t give me a ticket please, officer._ If the officer on the scene were anything like us, he_d certainly let Alaura get off without a ticket. But not before she got a full-body pat down just to be sure she didn_t have any dangerous items on her...other than the weapons of mass distraction she tucks into her tops every day. Alaura recounts the time she hooked up with her then-boyfriend, who was a cop inside of cruiser. He still had his belt on and he slipped his dick out and just put it in, Alaura says, blushing. All this sexy conversation has Alaura feeling very hot and horny, so she starts playing with her tits and nipples. I love these, Alaura says, cupping her boobs. They_re my favorite. Her JJ-cups are among our favorites, too. Alaura_s nipples are fully erect now, and she lifts each up to her lips to lick and nibble on them as she plays with her cunt. Alaura_s tit play has her pussy soaking wet, and she begins to finger herself. As she gets closer to an orgasm, shivers run up and down her body until she finally reaches a near-silent orgasm with a look of bliss plastered across her face.
    Model:
    Alaura Grey
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlauraGrey_31054_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 358.33 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:51

Download VIDEO:
    AlauraGrey_31054_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 358.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Julia Lane: For Her Thighs Only Julia Lane is doing some light housework but not too much. We want her to save her energy for her friend Bill. Even so, it_s enjoyable watching her fluff up the pillows before she fluffs up Bill. Bill_s been admiring Julia and her delicious looking body and getting a case of blue balls. Not a girl to ignore a man_s desire for her, Julia gives Bill a workout he won_t forget, starting with jerking and tit-fucking him with great concentration and dedication. Julia and Bill go at each other like they haven_t had sex in months and the high-voltage sparks fly. She swallows and jacks his cock as he sucks on her massive tits. It_s a feast of sweet, plump flesh for Bill. He pulls off Julia_s denim shorts and gives her big, meaty ass a loving spank. Julia turns around to sit on his dick and vigorously ride him, her massive boobs smooshed into his face. Bill positions Julia on her side and fucks her pussy hard, then fucks her hard from behind. Julia sticks her tongue out to signal Bill to empty his balls. She catches his flying load and turns to the camera, sticking out her spunk-coated tongue. This is a girl to store in the spank bank of your mind.
    Model:
    Julia Lane and Toni Bill
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JuliaLane_39972_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1944.09 MB
    Resolution : 2048x1080
    Duration : 00:33:13

Download VIDEO:
    JuliaLane_39972_1080p.mp4 - 1.9 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Description:
    The Magnificent Meeting This is indeed The Magnificent Meeting of two breast goddesses. The merger, the unification of two of the greatest big-bust models in history and caught on video for pleasurable entertainment. It begins with Micky Bells, decked out in a low-cut, red, button-down sweater that doesn_t completely cover her ass-cheeks and a tight, pointy bra that shows lots of mouthwatering cleavage. Garters and stockings decorate Micky_s gams. See-through panties cover the pussy candy beneath. Micky speaks to the camera. I have a surprise for you guys. I have a friend with me that has boobs as big as mine. Enter Natalie Fiore. Mademoiselle Fiore struts her sweet stuff in a mini-skirt and a tight, blue, tit-spilling sweater wrapped around a vintage, pointy bra. Astounding At this point, the old compass should be pointing north. At first, it looks like Natalie is going to be the seducer and Micky the seduced. The magnificent morsels must first slowly and lovingly admire, with pleasure and giggling, the gifts that nature has blessed them with. They carefully undress and worship each other_s lush, sweet-smelling bodies, sucking and kissing each other_s tits and nipples and burying their faces in their deep boobage, getting more and more excited with each passing second. Hands and lips explore every inch of their succulent, huge tits--tits that demand adoration.
    Model:
    Micky Bells and Natalie Fiore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NatalieFioreMicky_27360_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1807.61 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:30:45

Download VIDEO:
    NatalieFioreMicky_27360_1080p.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Black-Dicked Down It_s a blind date at XLGirls for Mischievous Kitty and her date is Jax Slayer. Jax plans on slaying Kitty with his BBC but first he wants to feel Kitty_s big, fat 40G tits and marvel over them. He_s a happy man. Jax pulls Kitty_s boobs out of her bra so he can suck on her pierced nipples. He undresses her, taking off her top and stretchy pants to inspect her big ass as he smacks it, then he pulls her thong panties aside to lick her furry pussy. The scene blurs to Kitty kneeling over Jax to suck and tongue his dick. She squishes his dick between her soft boobs and squeezes hard. Ready for a fucking, Kitty gets on her back and spreads her legs wide so Jax can bury the bone in her bushy box and get him some of that sweet, tight pussy. Kitty gets on her knees and Jax lays pipe behind her, fucking her slowly. Kitty_s moans fill the room. She climbs on top and rides, getting every inch in deep. One more fuck, this time sideways, cements their new friendship. Kitty waits with open mouth for cum, but not for long. Jax jacks into Kitty_s face. She takes his cock in her mouth and cleans it off, rubbing the rest onto her huge hooters. The smile on her face means Kitty had a fun blind date.
    Model:
    Mischievous Kitty and Jax Black
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MischievousKitty_34255_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1065.4 MB
    Duration : 00:23:09

Download VIDEO:
    MischievousKitty_34255_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Twilight_s Ass Master Some men watch football. Some men watch TV. Tony watches nasty girls shake and swing their huge jugs in his face. Twilight Starr is very good at this. In fact, her skills are extraordinary. She has a black belt in boob-fu. Twilight is wearing a tight, tank-style top with a zippered front. She asks her boyfriend for the day to move in closer and takes her girls out so she can rub his face in them. Her warm, soft breast flesh is intoxicating. A guy could spend an hour in them, but they must press on to examine other sections of Twilight_s succulent anatomy. There are areas that must be tapped by the flesh-hammer. Twilight gets on her knees and asks him to slip off her pink booty shorts. It_s time for him to bury his face in her ass crack. Twilight thinks he_s a dirty guy for doing that...but it makes her hot. If she thought that was nasty, she_ll find that his finger banging her asshole is even hotter. Twilight_s ass looks so good, it should stay propped up while she hovers over sprawled-out Tony and sucks his dick dutifully. This way he can play with that big pillow of an ass while she deep-throats him to the balls. Fingering Twilight_s ass is merely preparation prior to drilling her butt. First though, Tony will fuck her fat tits and stuff her pink clam. That ass must be filled. It_s an epic butt-banger that gets Twilight screaming so loudly, the editors could hear her through the wall. We knew Twilight_s culo would be in good hands with the ass master.
    Model:
    Twilight Starr and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TwilightStarr_29372_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1360.83 MB
    Duration : 00:23:42

Download VIDEO:
    TwilightStarr_29372_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Dulcinea_s A Sex Bomb You want to watch me get fucked? Dulcinea asks. You want to watch my titties get fucked? We_ll take two orders of Yes, please A girl this hot and horny deserves only the best, so we were sure to give it to her. She_s decked out in sexy red lingerie, and looks as scrumptious as any girl we_ve shot. A cam girl when we discovered her, Dulcinea is a pro when it comes to talking dirty. I know you want to watch me, she says between moans. Our stunt cock, Tony Rubino, hasn_t even touched her yet, but Dulcinea is already hot. When Tony does enter the scene, he wastes no time going to work on Dulcinea. He_s stroking her pussy while sucking on her left tit. Fuck my titties, Dulcinea says with lust in her voice. Tony jumps on top of Dulcinea and places his throbbing cock on her chest. Dulcinea mashes her tits together, burying Tony_s schlong, and he starts fucking her HH-cup tits. Tony_s cock is rock-hard and ready for Dulcinea_s pussy now. He slides down to Dulcinea_s cunt and fucks her missionary. Dulcinea then takes a bit of control, hopping on top of Tony and riding him reverse cowgirl. Dulcinea_s a girl who loves cumshots, and when she feels Tony about to burst inside her, she demands he shoot his load all over her face and tits. Cum on my face She shouts. Cum on me
    Model:
    Dulcinea and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Dulcinea_30959_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1175.99 MB
    Duration : 00:20:08

Download VIDEO:
    Dulcinea_30959_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 14 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 14 Member Comments

Description:
    Sweater Stretcher Why do you think people like big boobs in sweaters so much? Our cameraman asks our latest newcomer, Alaura Grey. Because they like seeing boobs smushed together? Alaura responds sweetly. Alaura Grey may be our newest XL Girl, but she_s a fast learner and is going to fit in well with her new sisters in mams. Especially with those JJ-cup jugs she snugly tucks into overmatched bras and tops. Alaura buttons up her top just a bit to demonstrate exactly how much boobie power she has. I_m popping through, she says. This video just started, but we_re already about to pop through our pants. Alaura says she usually tries to cover up her boobs as much as possible. Not because she_s ashamed of them, though. Alaura loves her boobs. I just get a bit shy, Alaura says with a giggle. I_m bashful, I guess. We_re glad she_s feeling a bit more bold today in sharing her ample boobs, body and beauty with us. Changing in and out of tops is a routine activity, but natural phenoms like Alaura make it a sight to behold. It_s always a memorable mammary event of massive proportions. And even by those standards, Alaura_s putting on a show for the ages. And Alaura_s certainly getting a kick out of putting on a show for us, too. When she pulls off her last top, her nipples are fully-erect and she_s ready to get herself off. Alaura takes a seat and strokes her now-wet pussy with her right hand while playing with her boobs with her left. She gives her boobs a few kisses and her nipples a few suckles, too. And soon, she_s pushed herself to her first on-camera orgasm. Alaura, now that you_ve officially popped your cherry, we happily welcome you to the XL Girls family.
    Model:
    Alaura Grey
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlauraGrey_31053_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 481.89 MB
    Duration : 00:17:12

Download VIDEO:
    AlauraGrey_31053_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 481.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Stud Service For Juliana Rodriguez Hot-as-fire Juliana Rodriguez has been waiting for stud delivery, and finally he shows, ready to service the passionate, big-breasted babe. As soon as he arrives, Juliana gets on her bed, ready for action. He lowers her crop-top to knead and squeeze her heavy, fleshy tits. Her skin is as soft and smooth as velvet. Juliana turns around and goes ass up, face down, her little skirt half-off to display her thick, juicy ass-cakes that were made for rubbing and spanking. Her panties are pulled to the side so stud dude can stick his finger in her pussy. They pull off her thong panties which are in the way. Juliana gets on her back so he can rub her pussy. Kneeling on the bed, Juliana unzips his pants to get his dick out. She_s eager to suck him before she gets on top to ride. She fills her mouth with his meat, making slurping and pleasure sounds. Getting on her side, Juliana holds his dick by the base and continues sucking, one huge tit resting on his thigh. They_re now more than ready to fuck. Juliana gets on top facing him because...well, because ladies first. Her entire body shakes as he pumps her fast and hard.
    Model:
    Juliana Rodriguez and John Long
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JulianaRodriguez_39456_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1491.94 MB
    Duration : 00:26:31

Download VIDEO:
    JulianaRodriguez_39456_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Busty Receptionist Busty babes do it better. We all know this. One of the reasons these girls do it better is because they_re seemingly down for anything. Like one of our favorite girls, Sarah Rae. With her tits pouring out of her top, Sarah has taken over our customer service department--and we_re loving every minute of it. Especially since Sarah takes time out to stroke her naturals and tease the camera in between calls. Who doesn_t love a girl who can multitask? We do set some time aside to chat with this curvy beauty, though. We_ve gotten to know Sarah fairly well in recent years, but she_s always fun to chat with. Always fun, always flirty and unbelievably busty, Sarah consistently provides the type of... ahem... service an XL Man needs.
    Model:
    Sarah Rae
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SarahRae_31151_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 247.75 MB
    Duration : 00:08:50

Download VIDEO:
    SarahRae_31151_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 247.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    The Analee Sands_ Interview You_ve seen Analee Sands_ super-sexy super-debut on XLGirls. (If not, you_ve missed a hot introduction so go back and see this horny sexapalooza.) In this post-boff video interview, pretty Analee chats with the editor of XLGirls magazine about her interests (she_s a belly dancer, just like Contessa Rose), the reaction she gets from guys when they check out her hot body and her life as the owner of huge, 38F-cup jugs. This is Analee_s first time modeling and there_s no trace of nervousness or shyness. She_s very confident and outgoing, and not self-conscious at all. And man, has she got a killer rack But then you know that already.
    Model:
    Analee Sands
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnaleeSandsInt_26406_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 320.75 MB
    Duration : 00:18:48

Download VIDEO:
    AnaleeSandsInt_26406_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 320.8 MB

Thread Information