Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Three In A Hot Tub April McKenzie and Brandy Talore teamed up for a full hardcore press. It was a dirty ride as they filled their mouths and pussies with the meat-axe. Brandy initiated the action when she and April walked onto the pool deck. Are you excited? Because I wanna suck your big cock, taunted Brandy, slapping the guy_s hand away as he reached for her. You know you wanna suck on those nipples, she said, rubbing April_s huge jugs through her T-shirt. She_s gonna rub her tits all over your cock. April aided and abetted her partner-in-crime_s relentless teasing. We_re gonna go in the hot tub. You sit there and wait for us, April said. When they were finished verbally abusing the poor guy, they headed for the hot tub, their bikinis subjected to pressures exceeding the maximum load permitted by law. They were ready to suck and fuck his brains out.
    Model:
    April McKenzie, Brandy Talore, and J.T.
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BrandyTaloreAprilMcKenzie_22175_1280x720_3800_MFS. mp4
    File Size : 558.19 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:19:57

Download VIDEO:
    BrandyTaloreAprilMcKenzie_22175_1280x720_3800_MFS. mp4 - 558.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Playtime For A Busty Beauty When Aspen got it cooking on-set as she does here with Joey, she didn_t change and turn into someone else. Like Cherry Brady, she was always herself whether in front of a camera or just having lunch with the staff. It gives me a chance to be more of who I really am, Aspen said. At home I work in a professional environment for a large company, so I don_t get to be this side of my personality. Here I have the freedom to really enjoy and explore my sexuality and my openness. I love to be watched, so it_s very exciting and it_s different and it_s safe and comfortable and it_s fun. It_s so much fun here I dress conservatively, naturally. That_s not always easy with a rack the size of mine. In fact, my boss compliments me on the days when I hide _the girls_ a little more than usual. It_s hard to find professional clothes that fit me because of the size of my chest. I can cover up the cleavage. I can_t easily hide the size and shape of my boobs, but I can at least control how much of them is actually showing.
    Model:
    Aspen and Joey Ray
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Aspen_13901_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 154.53 MB
    Resolution : 492x360
    Duration : 00:23:35

Download VIDEO:
    Aspen_13901_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 154.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Busty Cock Worshipper Dusty Rose peels out of a denim outfit that laces up the front, and talks about her enormous breasts and what she wants to do with your dick. When Dusty removes her top, she_s wearing a lacy, dusty rose-colored bra. That comes off and Dusty finds a small piece of rope that she ties around her hangers to help press them together. Dusty takes the end of the rope and loops it around the stud_s cock, which she then presses in between her flesh pillows. He gets a good and nasty titty-fuck before Dusty goes to work with her mouth. Dusty uses a lot of tongue. After some extensive oral ministrations, Dusty_s fuck-friend is so worked up that he grabs her jugs and wraps them around his prick for another round of titty-fucking. Dusty follows his lead and does another tit-banger. He seems ready to shoot his scum before he_s even put his junk in her pussy. Dusty grabs her rope again and wraps it around her tits. One great shot has us looking down at Dusty as she continues to move her tits up and down this guy_s joint. Finally, Dusty gets on her back and takes the cock in her cunt. Then she goes for a ride, cowgirl style. Dusty bounces up and down on his spear-meat and smothers him with her tit-flesh. We get a great view of her ass as his pole fills her. Dusty spins around for a reverse cowgirl twirl. When she leans back to take all of the cock, we see her entire package jiggling in a sexual frenzy. She amps up the dirty talk, telling him that she wants him to dump his load on her chest. Every man loves a woman with a filthy mouth in bed and Dusty is one fine, nasty slut. She is great at making cocks hard with her tits and she makes a man sweat his balls off banging her.
    Model:
    Dusty Rose and Anthony Rosano
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DustyRose_16085_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 169.39 MB
    Duration : 00:26:14

Download VIDEO:
    DustyRose_16085_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 169.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Devin Taylor: The only interview In this ultra-rare interview, the only video chat with Devin Taylor in existence, the star of the DVD Devin Does South Beach chats with two XL Girls_ editors about her interests, her extraordinary body and boobs as well as her background. This interview was conducted after the DVD completed filming. Devin was very protective of her image. She wanted to be presented in a way that followed that philosophy. Guys on message boards and bloggers can be very derogatory and nasty about girls in the adult area. Devin hates this attitude. We never heard her use salty language during her visits to XL Girls. I love thongs, says Devin in her very pleasant, precise and soft-spoken voice. Some people feel that if you_re over a certain weight, you shouldn_t wear a thong, but I think that_s bull. If I feel sexy in a thong, then I_m going to wear one I love lingerie, and I always wear matching bra-and-panties, even under sweat pants. I do that for me I deserve it. I wear a lot of skirts, short tops. Not too many v-necks because I get stared at. There_s that idea that if you have big breasts, you_re trampy or looking for attention, but I_ve had them all my life
    Model:
    Devin Taylor
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DevinTaylor_16398_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 182.29 MB
    Duration : 00:28:17

Download VIDEO:
    DevinTaylor_16398_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 182.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Kitchen Wet Dream Lola Rayne comes close to cumming clean in the kitchen but it_s a little tight for space so Lola goes into the living room where she can cum comfortably with her vibrator, a girl_s best friend. Rubbing my clit gets me off the quickest, Lola gushed. She really enjoys spanking her pussy. I love to us toys, massagers and my fingers. I masturbate all the time. Lola has a sexual fantasy that she wants to live out. Maybe she_s done it already. I really want to peg a guy. It_s a fantasy I_ve had for a long time now.
    Model:
    Lola Rayne
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LolaRayne_33912_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 517.39 MB
    Duration : 00:18:29

Download VIDEO:
    LolaRayne_33912_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 517.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Never Enough Renee. So Here_s Two In school, I don_t think anyone knew what my face even looked like, said Renee Ross who made a brief comeback in 2015. That_s kind of an exaggeration, in our opinion, because Renee has a beautiful face. I think all they knew about me was big boobs. I was actually a cheerleader. I even did gymnastics at one point. But I had to quit because of my boobs. I couldn_t do any of the moves because my boobs had become too big. But I did play softball all through school. I was the girl with the biggest boobs on the cheerleader squad. Sometimes I would jump around and my boobs would pop out. I couldn_t even find a sports bra that fit
    Model:
    Renee Ross
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ReneeRoss_25336_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1268.15 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:22:42

Download VIDEO:
    ReneeRoss_25336_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Breast Stroking Mianna Thomas_ bikinis must be made out of some alien fabric. It_s some kind of miracle that the weight of her 34JJ head-crushing hooters don_t shred her bikini top. She struts outside to meet her date waiting in the pool, and she has every right to proudly strut because her rack is the stuff of wet-dreams. I love my big tits, says Mianna. I_m very proud of them. The thing about having them is all the attention. Attention is what Mianna gets when she_s out and about in Las Vegas. Mianna needs her boobs carefully manhandled. After she drops her top and has them oiled, she and her pool date retreat indoors to fuck. The Las Vegas local is a very sexual girl who deserves a thorough cock-pumping. But it_s not always this way for Mianna. Understandably, Miss Thomas will often meet a breast-man who_s only interested in fucking her tits and not her pussy
    Model:
    Mianna Thomas and Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MiannaThomas_25036_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 679.27 MB
    Duration : 00:24:18

Download VIDEO:
    MiannaThomas_25036_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 679.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    The Arianna Sinn Workout Watching Arianna Sinn play with her big, plush tits is our idea of plump pleasure. Watching Arianna Sinn workout naked is our idea of full-figured fun. Combining the two is tits &amp ass heaven. I love to be in command, said Arianna. I think I initiate sex. But once it starts, I like the man to be a little more aggressive. I can make sex happen, but then I like him to tell me what he wants and do what he wants with me. But sometimes, I will take control. I love to shake my boobs in a man_s face and see his reaction. One time, I tried to smother a man with my boobs. He survived but just in the nick of time. I was afraid I was going to hurt him, but he kept pulling me into him, like he wanted me to smother him some more. Of course, that got me very turned on and we had wonderful sex. It was fun and it was long. My pussy was very wet and his cock was very hard. He fucked me in many positions, including, of course, my favorite, which is doggie.
    Model:
    Arianna Sinn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AriannaSinn_33278_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 868.14 MB
    Duration : 00:30:52

Download VIDEO:
    AriannaSinn_33278_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 868.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Roxee The Pleasure Seeker Roxee Robinson has worn a lot of different outfits and costumes in her XL Girls scenes, but you know what? The redhaired Canadian MILF looks the hottest in a very basic, low-cut, one-piece dress that hugs her dangerous curves. Roxee gets into bed to pleasure her big nipples and her juicy, creamy pussy. Being watched adds to Roxee_s pleasure in ways she can_t put into words. Wrote C.G., overpowered by her sheer sexual magnetism, Roxee Robinson is the kind of girl that dreams are made of. So womanly, so lush, so beautiful, with curves in all the right places. I adore her soft, white thighs. Her breasts are like giant pillows. Her eyes are gorgeous. She could look me in the eyes and make me cum. The fact that she is over 40 makes her even more attractive to me. The photos of her with all of her clothes off are so arousing because she displays such confidence in showing off her body. She is rightfully proud of how she looks. My hope is that you_ll continue to show her in XL Girls.
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxeeRobinson_33498_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 409.41 MB
    Duration : 00:14:37

Download VIDEO:
    RoxeeRobinson_33498_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 409.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Georgina Gee Chats With Jem Stone In this unique bonus video, Georgina Gee is interviewed by another girl, a special guest herself. Jem Stone is a busty British SCORE Girl who modeled and did hardcore (Busty Cock Rock) in 2007. A looker herself, Jem sports a very impressive pair also and a shapely pair of legs. After their chat, Georgina tries on different bras and Jem has fun helping out. She can_t resist feeling Georgina_s boobs and bum. When the bra show ends, Jem takes her big tits out and gives Georgina a boobie hug. Thank you, Georgina and Jem for this special interview. XL Girls: Do you masturbate? Georgina: I masturbate all the time, even when I was young. Maybe three times a day. And now I have my own fucking machine, so I can have sex whenever I want, even if there_s no guy around. I love it XL Girls: Do you have any fetishes? Georgina: The only fetish I have is cum denial where you make a guy wait and wait before he cums. I love that, and when the guy does cum, it_s always a huge load.
    Model:
    Georgina Gee
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : GeorginaGee_33579_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 315.44 MB
    Duration : 00:11:16

Download VIDEO:
    GeorginaGee_33579_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 315.4 MB

Thread Information