Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Big, fat, juicy tits Raquel Grant has big, fat, juicy tits and a dynamite body that is explored in this video, shot on-location in Prague. A nursing student when she started exploring the idea of modeling, Raquel is proud of her figure and wanted to try nude modeling so she found an agent. That agent contacted XL Girls. Raquel likes to go out dancing, enjoys spending time in the kitchen preparing meals. She likes to read books about cuisine, watch TV and go for walks. When she masturbates, she uses a vibrator.
    Model:
    Raquel Grant
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RaquelGrant_25842_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 203.18 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:13

Download VIDEO:
    RaquelGrant_25842_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 203.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Back To Show Her Rack Reyna Mae returns in an all-new series of solo and hardcore shoots, starting off with a body show. What a brickhouse body Reyna has Reyna Mae was one of the co-stars of the XL Girls feature movie K-Jugs, about the horny employees of a radio station. She did a hot foursome with Brandy Ryder. Reyna also starred in the DVDs Triple-X Tit Sex, Plump Desires and Tits On Top. Having intense physical chemistry with a guy, kissing, flirting and using a vibrator on my clit get me really horny, said Reyna. I feel sexy when I get a fresh bikini wax and a pedicure and have my make-up done. Of course I love to wear something that shows lots of cleavage. And what_s very important to me is having a partner who notices these things.
    Model:
    Reyna Mae
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ReynaMae_33354_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 398.56 MB
    Duration : 00:14:14

Download VIDEO:
    ReynaMae_33354_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 398.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Stood Up On Date Night It_s the old story. Girl has date with boy. Boy is a no-call, no-show. Frustrated girl wants to show what the idiot is missing by standing her up and leaving her alone, horny and unsatisfied. That_s what huge-breasted MILF Savannah Phair has to deal with when her date leaves her flat. Savannah has to cream and play with her plump, sexy body and stroke her wet pussy with a thick, black dildong while she fantasizes about a stud servicing her. And what kind of guy makes Savannah cream her jeans? A clean-cut, smooth-shaven, funny, smart guy with great arms and ass who_s a sharp dresser and wears good shoes, said Savannah. The only issue is most guys like that are too busy looking in the mirror to eat and fuck pussy, and suck on tits.
    Model:
    Savannah Phair
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SavannahPhair_20096_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 505.3 MB
    Duration : 00:18:01

Download VIDEO:
    SavannahPhair_20096_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 505.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Jerk Off Encouragement Our photographer interrupts Roxee Robinson as she_s giving a guy some hot phone sex. Roxee tells him it_s okay if he wants to watch and listen to her blow this guy_s ears off. Very courteous of Roxee, if you ask us. He promises to be quiet and not jack or do anything disruptive while she_s on the phone giving the caller an ear-gasm. Roxee has a voice made for phone and cam sex. She describes everything she_s doing to her huge tits and mommy pussy and encourages her caller to jerk the jizz out for his and her pleasure. Roxee likes getting guys to drain their balls with her voice and horny imagination. This is how she does it. That voice alone could make any guy explode.
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxeeRobinson_33506_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 176.26 MB
    Duration : 00:06:16

Download VIDEO:
    RoxeeRobinson_33506_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 176.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Driving Miss Sanders Samantha Sanders is feeling horny. As usual. She calls her driver Max and summons him to her bedroom. Max sits on the edge of the bed waiting for Samantha to tell him her destination but wonders why she_s in lingerie, her big tits close to spilling over her cups. He shouldn_t wonder but he_s new at driving models and he has no idea just how horny Sam is. Samantha lets Max know he_s not going to be driving her anywhere. She wants him to drive her home in her bed. Drive it in hard. She undresses him and her tits fall out of her lingerie. She bends over him and sucks his dick as he leans back. Then she kneels and turns around. She needs unhooking. Good. Let_s see that body. He plays with her massive natural hangers, then feeds her more cock. Samantha swallows his pecker hands-free, leaving lipstick on his dipstick. She cups and offers her big, fat boobs so he can fuck them. Getting on her back and stretching out, Sam grips the metal rails of the bed_s headboard. Max dives between Sam_s legs and tongues her furry pussy. He_s a European. European studs eat pussy. Max plunges into Sam_s wet pink and drives her home as she requested. Samantha decides to promote Max to full-time butler. She could use a guy like him more often.
    Model:
    Samantha Sanders and Max Born
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SamanthaSanders_33245_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 630.22 MB
    Duration : 00:22:29

Download VIDEO:
    SamanthaSanders_33245_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 630.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Heavy-Hootered Homemaker Coming home to a horny homemaker with huge hooters and ass-tounding butt cheeks is the goal of many a marriage-minded man seeking a well-fed, well-rounded wife. Lucy Lenore is someone who fills that bill. Just look at the sweet treats Lucy presents in the kitchen. No long muumuu dresses for her. Juicy Lucy_s got legs. XLGirls: What makes you orgasm the absolute hardest? Lucy: When a guy can hit my G-spot while fucking me and use a toy in my ass at the same time. Lots of stimulation and squirting and I_m a happy, worn-out little girl. XLGirls: Do you tell a guy what you enjoy the most when you_re in bed so there_s no delay in your satisfaction? Lucy: Umm, I don_t. I tend to at least see how things go before I unleash my wild side. Sometimes new is good
    Model:
    Lucy Lenore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LucyLenore_33468_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 435.52 MB
    Duration : 00:15:32

Download VIDEO:
    LucyLenore_33468_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 435.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    LuXXX Life Pint-sized powerhouse Jordynn LuXXX loves the action. Getting naked and getting off. Fucking guys and girls. Chatting with the fans and meeting them at conventions. XLGirls: Okay, Jordynn, where was the most unusual place you had sex? Jordynn: I don_t know if I can think of one place in particular, but I have had sex in many unique venues. The roof of a house on the Fourth of July while it was raining, at a park, outside a bowling alley bent over my car, a truck stop in a moving truck, the movies, a church, under the stars at Red Rocks Amphitheater in Colorado, an adult hotel, a few swing clubs and many more XLGirls: We knew you got around. Do you ever talk about your hottest sexual experiences with other models or your girlfriends? Jordynn: I love talking sex with other girls in and outside the industry. My swinger friends love hearing about my sexcapades XLGirls: Do you have any favorite studs at XL Girls and why is he your favorite? Jordynn: Well, I got to shoot with JMac and he is definitely sexy His personality takes his looks to another level. I loved fucking him. Also, I_ve really enjoyed Tony Rubino, Jimmy and Tarzan T. Stone. All amazing guys.
    Model:
    Jordynn LuXXX
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JordynnLuXXX_33297_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 439.53 MB
    Duration : 00:15:38

Download VIDEO:
    JordynnLuXXX_33297_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 439.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Georgina Gee Soaps Her Big Boobs Georgina Gina Gee extends an invitation to join her in a bubble bath. No one could refuse that offer. She oils her luscious body in the tub, something we rarely see, and rubs her slippery, soapy, shiny, big boobs with a toy. At one point, Georgina backs up under the faucet so that the water runs down between her lovely butt cheeks. A very nice move. Putting your head under a cold faucet to cool off might be necessary after seeing Georgina. It took a few years to connect with Miss Gee but it finally happened. Her video interview with Jem Stone (a SCORE Girl in 2007) was a great one. XLGirls: Let_s say you_re going to go clubbing on the weekend. What would you do to get ready? Georgina: First I_d go shopping for a new outfit. Shoes, a little bit of heels, because guys love heels and I_m only five-foot-three, mind you. I have to get myself ready, obviously, and then I_ll go out. I_ll show my boobs and my legs, but mostly my boobs. XLGirls: Have you ever gotten free tickets or free passes because of your big boobs? Georgina: No, but I_ve gotten a lot of free drinks. But that_s all a girl needs on a night out.
    Model:
    Georgina Gee
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : GeorginaGee_33576_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 375.91 MB
    Duration : 00:13:21

Download VIDEO:
    GeorginaGee_33576_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 375.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    The Bouncing Boobs Bonus Nixie Night is excellent at distracting men at work. Here she is in TSG_s workshop area bouncing and jiggling and running in place in this XL Girls.com Bonus vid. Naturally all work ceased as male employees watched with glazed-over eyeballs. To top things off, the bouncing beauty oils up her super-huge 42Gs and boing-boings all over the shop. Who can concentrate when this hottie is in your face swinging those face-bashers? You there watching this while you_re at work: doesn_t going back to your job seem dull and boring now?
    Model:
    Nixie Night
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NixieNightBonus_29415_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 173.67 MB
    Duration : 00:06:12

Download VIDEO:
    NixieNightBonus_29415_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 173.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Rise &amp Grind It_s rise and grind time for sexy Cat Bangles, ready for a new day of driving guys loco in the coco. You see Cat through the window swiveling her hips and jiggling her magnificent mountains, and she sees you. Follow Cat into the mirrored room so this super-sexbomb can seduce you with her irresistible moves. Everything about a woman is sexy. Her looks, the way she moves, her scent. I love being me, a sexy woman. Everyone always compliments me about my breasts and my eyes. I_ve never gotten a bad compliment. People look at me and instantly smile. I smile right back and even say hi. What gets me extra horny? The sight of a strong, sexy man I haven_t seen before with a nice, fresh haircut. And when a man passes by me and I can smell his cologne, that_s so hot that my pussy gets wet right away.
    Model:
    Cat Bangles
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CatBangles_32884_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 350.62 MB
    Duration : 00:12:33

Download VIDEO:
    CatBangles_32884_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 350.6 MB

Thread Information