Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Devin Does South Beach Devin Taylor was one of the top XL Girls of them all and was a major crush for many guys. Pretty, sexy, huge titties. Not a single tat on her perfect skin. A man could spend all night sucking on those big fat knockers. In this scene from the XL Girls DVD Devin Does South Beach, Devin begins her Miami Beach trip with a stay at a swanky hotel. In the morning, she_s rung up by front desk to get a jump-start on her day. Devin bathes and then luxuriates back in bed with a cozy session of toy masturbation before the rest of the morning kicks into high gear. The first time I posed for XL Girls, I didn_t change my weight at all, Devin told us during the shoot. But for this movie, I lost about 10 to 15 pounds. I wanted my waist to show a little more. I_m proud to have big boobs and a big butt, and I think they show better when I_m more defined
    Model:
    Devin Taylor
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DevinDoesSouthBeachCH1_17798_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 133.36 MB
    Resolution : 492x360
    Duration : 00:20:39

Download VIDEO:
    DevinDoesSouthBeachCH1_17798_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 133.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Bunny Banger An exotic dancer from California, green-eyed Bunny De La Cruz loves showing off those jumbos. She bangs Jarrod in this upgraded-to-HD video. I masturbate all the time with my hand, a bullet, a vibrating penis, a glass penis and occasionally with someone watching me, Bunny said. I love having orgasms...they get me ready for the day or ready to sleep better Bunny_s danced at the Paradise Theater in City of Industry and King Henry_s and says she likes to try different clubs for the variety. Like a lot of thick and busty girls, Bunny faced boob prejudice from catty girls as she grew up and often got warnings from school administrators about her too-skimpy clothes. Bunny shaves her pussy. It_s cleaner and better looking, Bunny says. And since I have a tattoo down there, hair would get in the way. That Taste The Rainbow tattoo took three visits at 40 minutes to an hour to get it done.
    Model:
    Bunny De La Cruz and Jarrod Steed
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BunnyDeLaCruz_21725_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 649.99 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:23:13

Download VIDEO:
    BunnyDeLaCruz_21725_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 650.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    First XXX Lucy Lenore started modeling at XL Girls at the start of 2015. She runs an adult shop in Ohio. I_ve sold SCORE Group magazines at my store for years, Lucy explained. And I never thought anything of it, or that I could be one of your models. But one day one of my regulars mentioned it to me and thought I would do well. I saw the advertisement on the back of the magazines, and here I am. Lucy_s made several trips to XL Girls for hot boobs and pussy shows. Here we go with Lucy_s very first hardcore scene. Check out her deep throating. Awesome. After this on-camera cherry-busting, we talked to Lucy about it. XLGirls: Hi Lucy, tell us about your first hardcore scene. What was it like for you? Lucy: I was really nervous at first. I_ve only slept with five people and I_ve never even had a one night stand But it_s something I_ve always wanted to have the courage to do. It was actually really great. I was super nervous until about five minutes in. Then I knew I could do it It was fun and I_m really glad I did it. XLGirls: What changed your mind about doing hardcore? Lucy: It was a bunch of things really. I mean it_s always something I_ve thought about but couldn_t because of who I was dating or where I was in life. But I figure I_m an adult and I don_t have kids so I just said fuck it and jumped in. XLGirls: What did you like better, shooting the still photos or the video, and why? Lucy: I like both I like the stills because I get to look pretty and I love modeling But the videos were fun too in making a connection to a total stranger and trying to bring energy to the scene. It was a whole new experience for me. I loved it XLGirls: Was this scene what you thought it would be? Lucy: Not at all but to be fair I had no idea what it would be like. I can say that I handled it way better than I thought I could. I_m really proud of myself and I am so happy I took this step.
    Model:
    Lucy Lenore and Peter Green
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LucyLenore_33469_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 523.63 MB
    Duration : 00:18:42

Download VIDEO:
    LucyLenore_33469_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 523.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Southern Charmer Mya Blair decks out her insanely sexy body in a two-piece with fringes that looks just right for go-go or exotic dancing. Or a Florida beach. Check out those tan lines. Mya does do exotic dancing now and then back home. XLGirls: Mya, you_re the only cam girl we know who actually dances in a club. How did you get into topless dancing? Mya: That_s actually the first taste of the adult industry that I had. My friend who was working at a club in Charlotte invited me to come see her and she ended up pulling me up on stage with her. Next thing I know I_m on stage by myself and when I got down the manager asked if I wanted a job. XLGirls: Is the Crazy Horse the only topless club you dance in? How often are you there? Mya: It was. I_ve taken a break for a bit but hopefully I will be back soon. XLGirls: No doubt you have the biggest boobs in the club. They must love you. What do you like best about dancing for real guys, not cyber guys? Mya: I can actually see who is interested and see what they like and play off that. Online, you rely on people telling you what you are doing is working. In person, you can see. XLGirls: What_s the downside? Mya: When you are in person, there is always the possibility that someone will be too handsy. XLGirls: That_s why most clubs have a refrigerator-sized floor man walking around saying, Dude, no hands
    Model:
    Mya Blair
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MyaBlair_33207_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 569.97 MB
    Duration : 00:20:21

Download VIDEO:
    MyaBlair_33207_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 570.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Giant Dairy Jugs A boob-man might find his brain clouding over when given the dream opportunity to have sex with a super-busty, super-lactating girl like Kristina Milan. Should you spend the whole time playing with and sucking her milk-producing tits? Fucking them, too? Kristina sucks cock, her massive, milk-dripping tits heaving. Her colossal boob shelf nearly fills the screen as she lies across his thighs to suck. The only things we can see are Kristina_s sucking mouth, her huge, brown tits and big, hard nipples. Next up for these fuck partners is tit-fucking, and Kristina_s massive mammaries make his cock disappear. It says a lot for self-control that she didn_t get nutted at that point.
    Model:
    Kristina Milan and John Strange
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KristinaMilan_25994_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 762.78 MB
    Duration : 00:27:18

Download VIDEO:
    KristinaMilan_25994_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 762.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Busty Cock Worshipper Devyn Devine was a chubby and chesty girl from the Seattle area by way of Brooklyn. A stripper, she headed to LA and Miami to do what she does best besides stripping...opening her legs and getting fucked. After giving this dude a vacuum cleaning treatment, P.O.V. style, this little cock worshipper slides her bra down over her titties, which are now wrapped around his big cock. Devyn pushes her pleasure mounds together and pumps hard. She tells him to fuck her tits, but she_s the one doing all the work, bouncing up and down with her flesh pillows, never releasing his pole, and sucking on the head. He doesn_t even move when Devyn turns around. Instead, he works the head of his cock on her pussy lips as she moans. He works a little inside her before she finally raises up so she can slide all of his boner into her meaty snatch. Devyn pushes her big ass back into his groin. She then gets on all fours so he can fuck her shaved cunt. Devyn is a screamer, so soon enough she is begging for him to fuck her harder and make her big boobs shake. He obliges her request. Missionary position works better for Devyn, who seems to enjoy the deep thrusting more while laying on her back and playing with her boobs. But she_s also adept at riding and does so with plenty of enthusiasm. She climbs on for a reverse cowgirl ride, bouncing up and down over and over, moaning the entire time as the dude mashes against her clit with each thrust. Finally, Devyn offers her cleavage to him for his cum-shot. He douses her in cum as her reward for being a hot fuck.
    Model:
    Devyn Devine and Alex Gonz
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DevynDevine_15361_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 125.88 MB
    Duration : 00:19:16

Download VIDEO:
    DevynDevine_15361_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 125.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Tits &amp Ass Kitchen The Ukraine is packed with robust, big-boobed, sexy women (Mariya Mills, Antica) and that_s a fact. Jelena Jasper lived in Kiev, the capital and biggest city in the Ukraine, before relocating to the UK. Jelena is also a writer. She was also of great assistance to the staff on a trip to the Ukraine. Jelena_s English is very good, better than our Ukrainian, for sure. Oh yes, I_m like a farmer. I raised so many cocks Jelena said, laughing. Charming and confident guys never finish last in my book.
    Model:
    Jelena Jasper
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JelenaJasper_17792_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 70.75 MB
    Duration : 00:10:41

Download VIDEO:
    JelenaJasper_17792_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 70.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Devin Does South Beach Ch. 5 A tableful of melons and other fruits before her prompts Devin to say that fruits are sexy and orally stimulating. I think fruits are sensual...just like me, Devin says. In this final chapter of the DVD Devin Does South Beach, Devin_s boobs are shoehorned into a too tight leopard-skin bra, which creates massive cleavage mounds. She points out that in paintings throughout history, couples are shown eating fruits while indulging in erotic pastimes. As the camera rolls, Devin has a taste of these juicy foods to warm up her erotic engine. Devin says that in high school, her nickname was Peaches. There will be cream in this video. Yes, there will be cream.
    Model:
    Devin Taylor
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DevinDoesSouthBeachCH5_17798_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 96.87 MB
    Duration : 00:15:09

Download VIDEO:
    DevinDoesSouthBeachCH5_17798_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 96.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Wild In The Stables After Kacey Parker signed as a ranch hand, things got out of control. The other hands stopped working and started jerking. Her big tits and meaty ass were too distracting. It was clear that Kacey was meant for better chores than pitching hay. So the ranch boss whipped out his trusty camera and asked Kacey to come with him to one of the stables and show him everything she_s got. She was happy to oblige and dropped her drawers before he could even say show us your boobs. He knew Kacey was a wild one from the get-go. I once had sex with a fireman on-duty in a fire truck at the fire station at Camp Pendleton. It was pretty hot said Kacey, who does have a thing for big hoses.
    Model:
    Kacey Parker
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KaceyParker_33600_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 418.06 MB
    Duration : 00:14:58

Download VIDEO:
    KaceyParker_33600_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 418.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Gee, What A Busty Girl You Are Georgina Gee and our photographer have a tit chat in the countryside in this bonus video. Georgina is seriously wreaking havoc on that tight tank-top, something all busty girls should own by the dozen. The English rose is wearing glasses (she wore them in her interview with Jem Stone) and that gives Georgina a different kind of sexy appearance. XL Girls: When you give blow jobs, do you spit or swallow? Georgina: I swallow or I spit on my boobs and rub it in. XL Girls: You said you_ve had sex with other girls. Georgina: Yes. Multiple times.
    Model:
    Georgina Gee
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : GeorginaGee_33659_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 145.47 MB
    Duration : 00:05:12

Download VIDEO:
    GeorginaGee_33659_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 145.5 MB

Thread Information