Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Description:
    Rub-a-Dub Terri In Part 4 of the XL Girls movie Montego Babes, Terri Jane, one of Britain_s most lovable and cuddly sweater busters, wants to bathe after the girls_ sexy bikini pool romp. A nice hot soak is always on Terri_s to-do list. Here is a girl who takes great pride in her appearance and is always squeaky clean. She enjoys luxuriating in the tub and taking her time to soap up. She is no in-and-out shower girl. Terri_s 43 inch, 34K-cup knockers need a lot of tender care and that_s exactly what she gives them because they deserve it. They are pretty heavy, Terri says. Ia€ˆthink they weigh about a stone each. One stone is the equivalent of 14 pounds That_s a lot of titty to bath.
    Model:
    Terri Jane
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TerriJane_27122_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 388.25 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:52

Download VIDEO:
    TerriJane_27122_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 388.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Diana Eisley: Deep Dick-down Debut Diana Eisley was discovered the old-fashioned way. One of our model finders went to a restaurant and Diana was the hostess who seated his party. His big-boob radar loudly sounded the alarm when he saw her. On my way out, I politely introduced myself. Her name was Diana, and I mentioned that I_m a talent scout for a modeling website. I gave Diana my number and told her to get in touch with me if she was interested. The next morning, she texted and inquired about the modeling gig. I was transparent with her and told her it was for an adult website. After showing her the website, Diana gave an enthusiastic _Yes_ Some things are too good to be true but in this case, it was true. Diana was eager to get started, and within a few days, she was shooting her first videos and photo shoots. She also wanted to try sex on-camera. As she explained it, that was something on her bucket list. A 21-year-old girl with a bucket list? We wonder what else is on that list. Diana said she couldn_t wait to have her tits sucked and worshipped. I_m pretty nerdy in real life and pretty adventurous so anything out of the ordinary sounds fun to me, Diana said, explaining why she called our finder the next day. I am a size queen. I_m single, a healthy girl, and I usually use my toys to get off. Diana has a healthy bush too, something rare these days. Diana was eager to get her big, pliable, supple breasts and nipples played with and sucked. She was eager to wedge Tyler_s stiffie between her tits and suck it and then lie back so he could fuck her boobs the classic style. Once he extricated his cock from the soft warmth of her delicious cleavage, Tyler spread Diana_s legs wide open and fucked her, slowly at first, then deeper and faster. The expression on her sweet face says it all.
    Model:
    Diana Eisley and Tyler Steel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DianaEisley_35778_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1503.79 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:28:53

Download VIDEO:
    DianaEisley_35778_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Two Studs For Africa Sexxx The amazing Africa Sexxx palms her bra-less 40M-cups covered by a thin, blue, low-cut top. She lifts them, which takes some considerable arm strength considering their weight, cuddles and caresses them while murmuring words of approval. It_s always great to see a woman love on her boobs. Behind Africa on the couch sit her two studs of the day, prepared to give Africa all the action she wants. They reach out to touch the biggest breasts they_ve ever seen and go into boob shock. After playing with her nipples, sucking and lifting them (while a giggling Africa rubs their bulges), they pull out their dicks to rub and tap her fleshy wonders. The guys exit stage left and right while Africa waits, then they return ready to continue their three-way fun. Tyler feeds cock to Africa while Johnny has the honor of fucking her tits, things countless guys fantasize of doing if they had the opportunity. Africa gets on her back after the guys undress her. They take turns fucking her mouth and beyond-belief boobs, and putting balls in her mouth to suck on and lick. While one man gets his cock sucked, the other fucks Africa. When they swap positions, they spank her ass cheeks. Africa sits on Johnny and rides him fast and hard, then turns around and continues her bouncing. This is power fucking. The guys take turns sinking their dicks into Africa_s tight butt as everyone reaches detonation time. The breast goddess kneels, an expectant look in her eyes. The guys flank Africa and jerk it for her, each leaving his tribute on her massive hooters. She rubs it in like it_s moisturizer and gives us her goodbye smile, purring like a kitten.
    Model:
    Africa Sexxx, Johnny The Kid, and Tyler Steel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AfricaSeXXX_35442_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1543.18 MB
    Duration : 00:29:06

Download VIDEO:
    AfricaSeXXX_35442_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    No Bra Can Support Amy Villainous Everyone at XL Girls was blown away by the size and shape of Amy Villainous_ tits as well as her beautiful face. We contacted Amy a few years ago but she wasn_t ready. So we waited patiently while our hurt feelings healed. Then we tried again. I buy any style of bra that will fit, said Amy who does a bra try-on show in this uplifting scene. She wore a bikini at poolside in another scene. Amy usually buys a 38J-cup bra. Most American brands don_t make my size unless I buy online, and that is risky if I can_t try it on first Amy likes to get fucked in places besides her home or her partners_ homes. I like to have sex at house parties, parks, and at Goth clubs. I_ve fucked in a dressing room and against a wall in an alleyway. I_m definitely turned on by the risk of doing things in public. Amy had anal sex for the first time in ten years in a match-up with Johnny Goodluck. She said she has a two-man threesome on her bucket list. I_ve been in several threesomes with another girl and a guy, mostly as a third. I_ve always had amazing experiences and I love putting the focus on the lady before teaming up with her to tease the hell out of the guy.
    Model:
    Amy Villainous
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AmyVillainous_35309_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 535.63 MB
    Duration : 00:19:04

Download VIDEO:
    AmyVillainous_35309_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 535.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Cum For Vanessa_s JJ-cup Tits When this scene opens, ever-smiling JJ-cupper Vanessa Del is on a bed in an outdoor cabana. Her tits are pouring out of a lingerie top, and she_s playing with them and swinging them into the camera. She bounces them hands-free and somehow doesn_t give herself a black eye. Finally, she takes out her tits and continues the show, then wiggles her ass, and at this point we_re starting to forget that this is supposed to be a boy-girl scene. When she smacks her own ass, the sound is loud. The lucky stud shows up, and he goes right for her tits, kneading and sucking, much to Vanessa_s pleasure. But it_s his cock that she wants, and she goes down and stuffs her mouth with man-meat, bulging her cheeks. Tit-fucking makes his cock disappear, then he drills her in a bunch of positions and turns her upside-down. We_re afraid her tits are going to avalanche onto her face as he pounds her pussy. Vanessa somehow survives this pounding and takes his load onto her giant tits, rubbing it in.
    Model:
    Vanessa Del and John Strange
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : VanessaDel_26005_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 604.29 MB
    Duration : 00:21:35

Download VIDEO:
    VanessaDel_26005_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 604.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    A Girl With More Of Everything Brandie Moore, a girl with more of everything, plays with her 36G cups and pink pussy. When Brandie plays with herself, she usually thinks about one of her favorite fantasies, having sex outdoors. Brandie was asked about the first time she fucked and what it was like. I was 18 and I lost it to my ex-fiance. I snuck him into my bedroom late at night. We started making out and he pulled a condom out and asked if I was ready. It was the first time for both of us. He put on the condom and quickly thrust inside of me. It hurt the whole ten minutes it lasted. We cleaned up afterwards and fell asleep in each other_s arms. Later on, we had sex in the principal_s office at school. I was very nervous and excited at the same time. It was the fear of being caught and the consequences. Luckily, no one saw us. I still get excited thinking about that.
    Model:
    Brandie Moore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BrandieMoore_26569_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 423.95 MB
    Duration : 00:15:05

Download VIDEO:
    BrandieMoore_26569_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 424.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Wood Nymph With Big Boobs XLGirls heads to Australia for a redhead named Avalon, known also on the web as FaeryPrincess. I tend to stand out in a crowd with my bright red hair and big boobs, Avalon said. I appreciate the opportunities and rewards they present but I am thankful that this type of attention is often fleeting. I prefer positive attention based on my skills, character and personality. Avalon_s hobbies and pastimes are mermaiding, cosplay, swimming, painting, baking and yoga. I would love to dive under the ice in the Antarctic or swim with wild whale sharks.
    Model:
    Avalon
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Avalon_34809_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 557.56 MB
    Duration : 00:19:48

Download VIDEO:
    Avalon_34809_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 557.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Bra-busting Mom_s Masturbation Mania Gia Costello (Sexy Sicilianxxx) rubs her big, well-suckled tits and finger-fucks her mommy-pussy in bed, talking dirty to add extra spice. This mature New Orleans dish has a talent for producing erections and getting guys to shoot their loads in her honor. She uses those talents for cybersex. Guys request I use my toys and play with myself all the time, Gia said. Gia speaks fluent Italian. I learned in college so I could communicate with my grandmother better. I have never been to Europe, specifically Italy. That_s my dream vacation The funniest comment a guy ever said to Gia was You are so hot, those tits are bigger than my future.
    Model:
    Gia Costello
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : GiaCostello_35692_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 454.64 MB
    Duration : 00:12:02

Download VIDEO:
    GiaCostello_35692_1080p.mp4 - 454.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Alice In Boob Wonderland Alice85JJ has a tell and show planned in this video. First, Alice tells us what she_s going to do: oiling her super-breasts for starters. Then Alice begins her show. Alice feels her boobs up through her bra and low-cut dress and wobbles them while her mighty pair are still contained. Little by little, her lady mountains begin to pour out of her bra. Alice lowers her dress and keeps jiggling. Although we don_t know what brand of bra she_s wearing, we know they_re doing an excellent job of containment. The straps haven_t busted and the hooks haven_t bent. Alice eventually takes out each massive breast by hand and continues her happy hooter hanging, clapping, swinging, jiggling and wiggling. Getting naked and oily on the massage table behind her, Alice gives herself a hand. Breast play will never be the same after Alice. She deserves a hand, and a big one at that.
    Model:
    Alice85JJ
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Alice85JJ_34374_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 542.48 MB
    Duration : 00:19:17

Download VIDEO:
    Alice85JJ_34374_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 542.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Sammie &amp Jenny: The Oily Girls Together, they were two of the all-time bustiest models in the history of big-tit photography, and that_s saying a mouthful. This look back at Sammie Black and Jenny Hill is a raw video straight from the camera, unedited, with its original sound. The girls slip and slide in an oily grapple, then hit the showers. Their posing in this rare team-up at the SCORE studio in London is playful and fun. They enjoy each other_s super-naturals and sometimes do almost comedic poses. Jenny has the bigger tits. Her boobs pancake out while Sammie_s have that fully packed tor_ or football shape that_s consistent throughout from chest to nipple.
    Model:
    Jenny and Sammie Black
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SammieBlackJennyHill_12792_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 79.67 MB
    Resolution : 492x360
    Duration : 00:12:00

Download VIDEO:
    SammieBlackJennyHill_12792_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 79.7 MB

Thread Information