Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Christy Sparks: Finger Lickin_ Good College girl Christy Sparks showed us how much she likes masturbating and fucking on-camera. A girl-next-door, Christy has large areolae and well-shaped tits. Her boobs in motion are slowed down (strictly for scientific purposes) so we can watch Christy swing and bounce them. Christy sucks her nipples and gets into bed to deep-finger her shaved pussy. Christy_s moans and loud pussy-spanking sounds fill the room as she approaches detonation, enjoying an explosive, wet orgasm. Christy is young and cute and exploring her horny side. She loves to have her nipples played with. After Christy cums, she dips her finger inside her pussy and tastes her juices. She smiles and licks one of her nipples as a goodbye, for now.
    Model:
    Christy Sparks
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ChristySparks_35578_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 955.89 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:18:04

Download VIDEO:
    ChristySparks_35578_1080p.mp4 - 955.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Red Hot Kitty Everything is red...Kitty McPherson_s dress. Her lipstick. Her hair, of course. As we meet Kitty again, she_s on the couch and talking to XLGirls about one of her favorite things to do: masturbate. Kitty says she masturbates several hours a day. That_s quite a bit there, Kitty. Then again, girls have a seemingly limitless capacity for masturbating and cumming compared to guys. And after the chat, Kitty is ready to spank her hot kitty again. She_s brought along HOB. That_s hand operated boyfriend. He_s a big chap, fills Kitty up and lights up her life. Kitty really gives HOB a work-out plunging it into her pussy fast and hard while another hand tickles her clit or squeezes one of Kitty_s big boobs. The cum-cream begins to leak out of Kitty_s pussy as she approaches O-face time. Kitty sticks HOB in her mouth to suck and taste her own kitty juices.
    Model:
    Kitty McPherson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KittyMcPherson_30507_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 808.6 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:14

Download VIDEO:
    KittyMcPherson_30507_1080p.mp4 - 808.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Tits In Your Face Sit right there, says beautiful Sofia Rose, practically throwing Rocky onto the sofa. She has plans for him. Using his face like a boob shelf, Sofia covers his head with her 52-inch 38JJ-cup knockers. Their sheer size and shape is stunning. The woman is truly blessed. And she has a sex hunger to match her bustline measurements. Gonna get that cock hard for me? So fucking horny You wanna see those goddess-size tits, baby? Sofia coined the right phrase. Goddess-size tits sums them up nicely. Sofia removes her magnificently-shaped beauties from her bra and squishes and mashes them into his face. How many of us wish for this? All of us? She is a tit-man_s walking midnight wet dream. I_m gonna make you beg for air, warns Sofia. She forces both nipples into his mouth and he laps up the soft, heavy breastflesh crushing his face. Rarely do you see someone_s face tit-massaged like this. Still leaning over Rocky_s face, Sofia grabs his dick out of his fly and jacks it. She wants wood and she gets what she wants. She wants to suck it. Coming around, Rocky_s face is abandoned so Sofia can blow and titty-fuck his joint. She even pulls on his ball-bag with her mouth. It doesn_t get better and hotter than this. All the while, Sofia is talking dirty and urging Rocky on. She could make a guy rock-hard just with her voice. Sofia sucks and tit-fucks his cock some more, then tells him it_s time. Time to fuck. Sofia strips off every stitch and sits on his pole. Grinding away, she rubs her clit. Her snatch gets wetter and wetter as his pipe pumps her plump pussy. She_s got the fever. This is going to be a lip-smacking grand finale for the gorgeous Latina
    Model:
    Sofia Rose and Rocky
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SofiaRose_28859_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 368.72 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:13

Download VIDEO:
    SofiaRose_28859_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 368.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Barbie Crystal: 40H Club Member My biggest assets are my tits, naturally said Barbie Crystal, who took a hot load over her really big hooters after Tyler Steel boned her in the pussy and butthole. What is the sound of 40H-cup boobs clapping? You_ll hear it in this scene. At home I don_t wear a bra. I always wear one when I go out. I buy wired bras made for my size. I have to be fitted every few months and I always shop at Lane Bryant. I always dress to show off my breasts. I love the looks I get. It makes me feel powerful and desirable. Barbie was a referral from SCORE Girl and Newcomer of the Year contest winner Korina Kova. One of Barbie_s biggest fantasies is to have a threesome. She didn_t say if it_s a threesome with two guys, a guy and a girl, or two girls. Maybe she meant all three. She_s a very kinky girl. I love BDSM, particularly the pain and bondage part of it.
    Model:
    Barbie Crystal
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BarbieCrystal_35487_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 438.98 MB
    Duration : 00:15:36

Download VIDEO:
    BarbieCrystal_35487_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 439.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Everything You Wanted To Know About Julia Jones Dressed in a low-cut top, her massive GGG-cup tits a-poppin_, Julia Jones tells us all about herself. A webcam girl for two years, Julia left the world of banking to bank on her boobs. Julia now talks to guys on-cam and plays with her tits. She says that_s what they mostly want, chatting while she plays with her heavy, hefty, huge hooters. Married for twenty years and now divorced, Julia has two Masters degrees. She considers herself a very conservative woman.
    Model:
    Julia Jones
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JuliaJones_34913_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 740.09 MB
    Duration : 00:26:30

Download VIDEO:
    JuliaJones_34913_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 740.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Sex &amp The Single Plumper Huge-titted Jola gets XL Girls regular Tom and his large cock to service her overheated libido. All it takes is Tom squeezing Jola_s soft boobs and she_s eager to throat his dick, slowly and lovingly with her pink tongue. She lovingly licks his nuts too. His fuck-tool slides between her big, fat tits. The sight of the cock inside her cleavage inflames Jola_s passion even more. She squeezes her jugs together, engulfing the bloated shaft, then takes his boner and taps and rubs her nipple with the tip. Jola eagerly gets into bed and removes her panties quickly, not waiting for Tom to take them off for her. She wants his cock inside her pussy right now. Getting on her side, Jola raises one leg so Tom can enter her gates of heaven and give her the dick satisfaction she wants. I love cum on my boobs, Jola said. What Jola wants, Jola gets.
    Model:
    Jola and Tom Holland
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Jola_30385_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 481.77 MB
    Duration : 00:17:09

Download VIDEO:
    Jola_30385_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 481.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    String Bikini For A Thick, Slick Chick Veronica Bow won_t string you along in her string bikini. She_s built for action and sex. Question is: would Veronica wear this at the beach or at a pool? Probably at the pool, Veronica replied. A former librarian, Veronica shakes her big tits and fleshy ass any chance she can get. Since she_s a at-home web model, there_s a lot of shakin_ goin_ on and more every day. Veronica oils herself up front and back and that takes plenty of oil. Once she is totally saturated, the slow motion boob bouncing kicks in. We knew the lawn guys next door were trying to peek through the fence when one of them turned on his leaf blower. Veronica went inside to spank one out with her fingers so they couldn_t get an eyeful. Sorry, boys.
    Model:
    Veronica Bow
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : VeronicaBow_35016_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 678.52 MB
    Duration : 00:24:12

Download VIDEO:
    VeronicaBow_35016_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 678.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Workout With Roxee We catch Roxee Robinson (aka our pet name for her, Busty Red) on a break wearing a TSG T-shirt and tight shorts. She likes to stay in shape as much as she can so she takes advantage of the privacy in our wooded location. Since no one is watching her in this secluded forest, except for the birds, Roxee goes topless for some of that invigorating country air on her huge boobs. She sure invigorates us.
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32929_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 153.95 MB
    Duration : 00:05:27

Download VIDEO:
    RoxeeRobinson_32929_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 154.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Description:
    Oral Fixation Peter is seeing Dr. Jordynn LuXXX because he_s having wood problems. He_s married to a girl who_s got small tits. That_s causing some issues with the big head which is affecting the little head. As he relates his tale of woe on her couch, Dr. Jordynn takes careful notes. Then she stands and offers her solution. And you should know what that is. Big tits, a sweet mouth and a tight, wet pussy to fuck. The finest prescription an attractive, plump, big-boobed doctor could provide. I am especially talented with my mouth, Jordynn points out. That she is.
    Model:
    Jordynn LuXXX and Peter Green
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JordynnLuXXX_31782_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 656.21 MB
    Duration : 00:23:27

Download VIDEO:
    JordynnLuXXX_31782_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 656.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Description:
    Beach Bunny When it comes to boobs and butt, Ashley Sage Ellison has it in abundance. She left the chilly weather of Manchester, England for the tropical Eden of St. Maarten. In this poolside scene, Ashley models the skimpiest bikinis that could be found, swimsuits that cannot contain her incredible dimensions (46 inches, 36J). Her amazing breastflesh stretches every top to the maximum allowed by law. Guys are more interested in my tits than my bum. When I turned 15, my boobs started getting bigger. Then they got bigger and bigger and bigger. And that_s where I am now. I had to cover them up, hide them, when I was in school. I would get in trouble if I didn_t. Ashley hits the beach when the show is over and romps in the sand and surf of the island paradise.
    Model:
    Ashley Sage Ellison
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AshleySageEllison_24563_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 415.1 MB
    Duration : 00:14:48

Download VIDEO:
    AshleySageEllison_24563_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 415.1 MB

Thread Information