Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    XL Girl Worships Black Cock Holly Jayde from California receives a healthy serving of interracial cream-pie courtesy of Mr. Asante Stone who appears to have doubled up on the Muscle Milk before making his way to XL Girls_ headquarters, judging by the large volume of ball batter he ends up injecting into Holly_s pussy. Holly and Stone are stuck together so tightly from the very beginning of this scene that you couldn_t pass a playing card between them. They seem glued to each other. Maybe XL Girls should go into the matchmaking business on the side. For a girl who loves fucking, this merger must have hit all the right G-Spots for Holly. I would have sex three times a day if I could, Holly had written on her model_s bio sheet. Although she says she is the sexually passive type that turns control over to the man, Holly plays Stone_s skinflute like a member of a symphonic orchestra, pumping it to rock-hardness. She then mounts it in cowgirl for her first ride before she_s polished in side-saddle, doggie and missionary and then shellacked inside her pink pussy-hole. When Stone has finished his spasms inside Holly, he steps out of the picture so the cam can capture an unblocked view of Holly squeezing the nut-cream out of her ravished pie.
    Model:
    Holly Jayde and Asante Stone
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : HollyJayde_27670_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1325.71 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:22:49

Download VIDEO:
    HollyJayde_27670_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Isa Gomez: Worship My Big Tits Isa Gomez is a sensation at XL Girls. Her name is Spanish for huge boobs. When there_s a gorgeous, fleshy girl who looks like this and wants to get into photo shooting, we_ll bust the bank and send our camera team to meet her. The nation this time is Colombia. In this video, some of it shot in slow motion to capture those great, big tits in action, sexy Isa wears a tight red dress that she slips off to show off her succulence. She does everything with her heavy, full boobs and finger-bangs her juicy pussy forcefully, her breasts swinging wildly. Isa said she only works out in a gym occasionally and doesn_t play sports. Masturbating this vigorously every day is plenty of exercise. In her free time, Isa enjoys shopping and spending time with her family. Her future plans have traveling to other countries at the top of her list.
    Model:
    Isa Gomez
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : IsaGomez_35140_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 571.08 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:20:20

Download VIDEO:
    IsaGomez_35140_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 571.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 16 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 16 Member Comments

Description:
    Boobs Beyond Belief Super-phenomenal Alice85JJ is a bra-fitter_s dream girl and a dream girl for a lot of fans of XL Girls. Alice seems like she stepped out of a dream but she_s real, incredibly real. Guys get boob-drunk looking at her. Because of my breast size, I don_t really need to wear sexy clothes to have guys looking at me, Alice said. I am going to attract attention no matter what I am wearing or what I am doing. I think I am beautiful, I always feel sexy. Growing up, Alice had bigger boobs than her teachers. She developed very early. At 13, she had double-Ds and they kept growing until she was 20 and a double-J.
    Model:
    Alice85JJ
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Alice85JJ_34372_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 500.39 MB
    Duration : 00:17:48

Download VIDEO:
    Alice85JJ_34372_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 500.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Description:
    Aimee Jackson: I Love To Play With My Boobs Chatting with the beauties we feature on XL Girls is half the fun. We get to find out what makes them tick and, eventually, what makes their pussies drip. I love to be touched, Aimee Jackson said. I_m addicted to touch. All over my body, but especially my 34H boobs. I love to play with my boobs and pinch my nipples. Especially when I_m really turned on. Aimee said she has spent her life exploring her sexuality and wants to continue to discover new kinks. Recently, Aimee discovered that she loves anal. It_s the best orgasm I_ve ever had, she said. I_m basically going to be a butt slut forever. A lover stuck a finger in there and I loved it. I probably loved it a bit too much. It_s gotten to the point where I_m begging for it. We don_t think it_s possible for a girl like Aimee to love anal sex too much. If there_s anything we love _round these parts, it_s a butt slut.
    Model:
    Aimee Jackson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AimeeJackson_30716_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 992.31 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:17:55

Download VIDEO:
    AimeeJackson_30716_1080p.mp4 - 992.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Description:
    This Blouse-buster Will Kill Ya A cheery, jubilant, happy-go-lucky, robust girl with 34HH-cup whoppers, Gya Roberts can suck her own nipples effortlessly, a rare talent for even the most top-heavy girls. I think it is just natural, said Gya. I think it is my genetics. I don_t know where I got this body from because my mother is very short and does not have any curves. But I am tall and have a lot of curves, so maybe I am just lucky, I think. I do a lot of aerobics and when I do, my breasts bounce all over the place and my bra cannot contain them. Especially when I do jumping jacks and I bend to touch my toes. So, after I exercise, I like to massage them with oil again, because I like to keep my skin tight. I enjoy massaging and rubbing oil onto my breasts.
    Model:
    Gya
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : GyaRoberts_27131_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 665.12 MB
    Duration : 00:23:49

Download VIDEO:
    GyaRoberts_27131_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 665.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 15 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 15 Member Comments

Description:
    Vanessa Del: Cum-Mand Performance Vanessa Del puts on a tit show, then shows us how she loves to fuck. The lusty look she always has on her face is the look of a cock lover. When this scene opens, JJ-cup Vanessa is on a bed in an outdoor cabana. Her tits are pouring out of a lingerie top, and she_s playing with them and swinging them into the camera. She bounces them hands-free and somehow doesn_t give herself a black eye. Vanessa takes out her tits and continues the show, then wiggles her ass. When she smacks her own ass, the sound is loud. Finally, the lucky stud shows up, and he goes right for her tits, kneading and sucking, much to Vanessa_s pleasure. But it_s his cock that she wants, and she goes down and stuffs her mouth with his man-meat, bulging her cheeks. Tit-fucking makes his cock disappear, then the dude fucks her in several positions and turns her upside-down. We_re afraid her tits are going to avalanche onto her face as he pounds her pussy. Fortunately, Vanessa survives this pounding, and she takes his load onto her tits and rubs it in.
    Model:
    Vanessa Del and John Strange
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : VanessaDel_26005_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 396.55 MB
    Duration : 00:21:35

Download VIDEO:
    VanessaDel_26005_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 396.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Two The Hard Way For Sashaa Sashaa Juggs hooked up with two pro-studs who added more lecithin and zinc to their diet for her. They were prepared to give Sashaa a dirty ride. We first meet Sashaa getting dolled up in the dressing room. I_m going to have as much fun as I can, Sasha tells the director. And I_m doing anal as well. Sashaa explains how she prepares for anal. Shedding her bulky bathrobe, Sasha shows off what she_s going to wear for her two fuck buddies. Is there anything Sasha wants to say to her fans? This one_s for you. Definitely.
    Model:
    Sashaa Juggs, Carlos Rios, and Rocky
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SashaaJuggs_29996_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 592.18 MB
    Duration : 00:21:09

Download VIDEO:
    SashaaJuggs_29996_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 592.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Sofia Deluxe: Bikini, Oil, Sun A proud member of the Colombian tit squad, Sofia Deluxe has a body just right for tiny bikinis and this scene is proof. It_s another hot day in this lush nation and Sofia makes it hotter. For girls like Sofia, Isa Gomez and Sofia Damon, our photo team will gladly fly over a thousand miles and arrange a scenic location to shoot in. Sofia walks around the pool area and struts her stuff, and this girl has a lot to strut about. Her body is lush and her tits are enormous and beautifully shaped with pale areolae and pointy nipples. It_s oily time for Sofia. She squirts her body with the entire bottle. Sorry, we ran out of oil, Sofia jokes as she rubs it on her tits, her belly and her ass. I want to masturbate, Sofia says in Spanish. She sits and pleasures her clit and pussy. Sofia said she masturbates constantly but only has sex four times a month on average.
    Model:
    Sofia Deluxe
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SofiaDeluxe_35463_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 436.87 MB
    Duration : 00:15:31

Download VIDEO:
    SofiaDeluxe_35463_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 436.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    Sexy &amp Cute Isa Gomez Our team traveled to Colombia to meet webcam model Isa Gomez, sexy, hot and bra-busting. She has a seductive look in her eyes. Isa began developing at 14 and had the largest, most bountiful boobs of all the girls in her neighborhood. Finding bras in the right size as she grew up and her breasts got bigger and bigger has always been difficult for her. I buy regular bras off the rack, said Isa who can lick and suck her own nipples. I don_t require special ones but they are hard to find in my size. I need to have a lot of support because they are so heavy, as you can see. No one who sees Isa out and about would guess that she_s on webcam chatting with guys, bouncing her big tetas and finger-banging her pussy. But when they see her wearing a tight T-shirt during a shopping trip, they know she_s special. I really dress conservatively, not to show off my boobs, Isa said. Her videos have English captions. I can say that this is the best experience I_ve had in my whole life. Everything is so delicious. I love being here.
    Model:
    Isa Gomez
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : IsaGomez_35138_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 567.98 MB
    Duration : 00:20:12

Download VIDEO:
    IsaGomez_35138_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 568.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Heavy-breasted &amp Proud Anya Kovac_s Ukrainian. No wonder so many guys want to find and marry Ukrainian girls. Anya always wears a bra. Panties, on the other hand, are optional. Sometimes I go without panties when I leave my apartment, said Anya who was discovered by a longtime contributing photographer. I enjoy figure skating, gardening and going to the fitness center. I am an assertive girl but I like to tease my partner first before I give myself to him. I want to try public sex one day but only on a warm day. When I am seeing someone, I like to have sex three times a day. My favorite position is 69. I enjoy being licked and love it when my partner sticks his tongue inside my pussy as far as he can. I have not been with another girl but I have been in a threesome with two men. When I give a man a blow job, I usually spit out his ejaculations if he comes in my mouth but sometimes I will swallow it. Anya has a lovely, voluptuously-thick body and is handy with tools, like this cock-shaped dildo that she sticks in deep until she explodes.
    Model:
    Anya Kovac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnyaKovac_28611_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 508.55 MB
    Duration : 00:18:11

Download VIDEO:
    AnyaKovac_28611_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 508.5 MB

Thread Information