Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Description:
    Huge Tits &amp Raw Sex Sofia Rose is a sex goddess with a gorgeous face, killer boobs and a thick bod. She has a multicultural background, boasting Latin heritage and a southern California upbringing, although she doesn_t speak Spanish. I like a lot of dirty talk especially if it_s with someone I_ve been out with for the evening. The anticipation build-up drives me wild. Once we are in the bedroom, or wherever, I love to dress up and talk dirty. Role play as foreplay is fun. With Sofia, anticipation is something to eagerly enjoy. She pulls Tony to her and they tongue-kiss, her hand reaching down to squeeze his junk while he rubs her pussy though her panties. He turns Sofia around to fondle her 38JJ knockers. They are massive, beautiful tits with dark brown areolae and darker nipples. Want these fat titties? Sofia teases, entices, tantalizes Tony. Don_t get too greedy, she taunts him as he buries his face between her mountains. Ah, this one likes to drive a guy insane with lust first. Sofia pulls his underwear down to get at his already-erect man-horn. She takes it in her hand and her sexy mouth descends on it as the trip to paradise and ecstasy begins. Sofia says she enjoys the anticipation and build-up of a sexual experience. Click that mouse _cause Sofia Rose is in the house
    Model:
    Sofia Rose and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SofiaRose_28856_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 596.36 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:21:20

Download VIDEO:
    SofiaRose_28856_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 596.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Daria Gets Cozy &amp Comfy The Caribbean sun has reddened Daria_s lovely skin so she_s staying indoors this afternoon. Curled up with a book on the couch (she looks sexy wearing eyeglasses), Daria wears knee-high socks and a turtleneck sweater that only a girl with huge tits can pull off. And that_s what she does...pulls it off to show her beautiful, fleshy curves. Later in the video, a helping hand gives her a toy on a string to play with. An active Russian girl, Daria loves sports, swimming and biking in rural areas and parks. One of her favorite things is going to music festivals, where she does a lot of dancing and bouncing. Daria said her nipples are very sensitive. She has very large areolas. I like to put lotion on my breasts every night before I go to sleep. I have a special cream I use. I like to feel sexy and beautiful. Modeling does that for me. It gives me confidence and makes me feel special.
    Model:
    Daria
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Daria_34585_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 597.51 MB
    Duration : 00:21:22

Download VIDEO:
    Daria_34585_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 597.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Doing The Nasty With Milly Marks You_re punching in your door code but your girl Milly Marks is already there, waiting for you so she can take you straight into the bedroom. The sultry brunette with the bang-me eyes sucks on your finger in her seductive way and takes you by the hand to walk you to her place of pleasure called hot sex hooter heaven. Milly sits on the edge of the bed, a wine glass in her hand. Your hands reach out to squeeze her big, beautiful, heavy yet pliable tits and you take them out of her dress. You palm them and push them toward her lips so Milly can give her nipples a suck. All day I_ve been thinking about your cock between my big tits, Milly says, her eyes inviting you to enjoy her lush, soft body and take her now. She sucks on your thumb until your dick can take its place. She_s eager and ready now to give you a messy blow job, sucking, licking and jerking your shaft. She stares into your eyes so she can read the pleasure her talented mouth gives you. Jerking you, she taps your wet cock against her nipples but only for a few seconds because she really wants that dick in her throat. Squeezing her tits together so they sandwich your meat, you pump her thick, fat tits. You stick your thumb back into her mouth to keep her oral needs satisfied until she can blow and double-jack you with both of her dainty, soft hands. You lie on your back and Milly straddles you, playing with your cock. She can_t keep her hands off it. She turns to show you her round bottom as you pull off her sheer teddy and play with her pussy. On her knees, Milly sucks your dick again and climbs on top facing you, grinding and squeezing your fucking cock. Her big, hanging jugs swing wildly. She sucks and squeezes her twin treasures, something she knows you like to see and something she likes to do when you_re fucking her. Milly wants more and flips around, her ass facing you, and rides your pole, moaning and crying. She wants more, more, more and you_re going to give it to her.
    Model:
    Milly Marks and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MillyMarks_34635_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1141.29 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:20:19

Download VIDEO:
    MillyMarks_34635_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    I Wish I Were In Nixie Filmed in P.O.V., it_s your hard cock that sexy and lovely Nixie Night is going to pleasure and please in every way. Today is hump day. A big hump day with a girl-next-door. Nixie offers you a nice, erotic massage. It_s just the two of you. I_m going to rub my tits all over you, every inch, Nixie says in her sweet, super-feminine voice and stares into your eyes. As soon as Nixie begins rubbing her 42DDD boobs on your junk, the swelling begins. Nixie is not a nurse unless you include fantasy nurse but she can treat that swelling by applying her mouth to soothe it. Of course, this just makes it swell even more. That_s only the beginning of this virtual bang as Nixie picks up a bottle of oil and covers her tits and your cock with the stuff. This is a nut-buster of an encounter. Nixie has that effect on swinging dicks. Nixie Night will make you see the light.
    Model:
    Nixie Night and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NixieNight_29965_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 649.78 MB
    Duration : 00:23:10

Download VIDEO:
    NixieNight_29965_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 649.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Sylvia Bateman Tries The Hands-free Fuck Machine Sylvia Bateman loves her Hitachi Wand. This is the first time she_s ever tried a fuck machine. Finding her happy seat, Sylvia takes off her purple mesh dress. Her fresh, young, plump body is exciting, a feast for the eyes. Sylvia sits on the floor so the pumping cock-head attached to the fuck machine slides between her big, heavy tits. She opens her mouth for it next. As it slides in and out, Sylvia makes lip-smacking sounds and moans, the saliva strings building up. She sits in the chair again so the business end of the fuck machine is at hip level and can penetrate her furry pussy. The speed is set at slow, and before long, Sylvia_s breathing gets very deep and the rubbing and thrusting trigger an approaching orgasm. She uses her fingers to rub her clit, just as she does when a flesh-and-blood guy fucks her. This hands-free gizmo will never replace a dick but it made Sylvia cum.
    Model:
    Sylvia Bateman
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SylviaBateman_34880_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 482.12 MB
    Duration : 00:17:11

Download VIDEO:
    SylviaBateman_34880_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 482.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Description:
    The Amazing Julia Jones &amp Her 38GGG-Cup Wonders Can you guess what nation Julia Jones calls home? It_s one of the first things Julia tells you in the beginning of this scene. Julia says that the women in her country have big boobs because of the natural foods they eat. We_ve heard this before from other eastern Europeans. We_ve also heard beer mentioned by girls from the Czech Republic, Germany and Poland. Julia has never met another woman with boobs as big as she has. She doesn_t know of any big-boobed models. She was told about XL Girls by a friend so she emailed for information about posing. We guarantee you that your jaw will drop when she takes out her huge hooters to shake and swing them. When Julia leaves her house, she doesn_t dress to show off her big tits and body. She doesn_t like being gawked at, but guys are going to stare because that_s what guys do, especially if they_re tit-men and the lady they_re looking at wears a 38GGG-cup bra. That_s triple-G. She usually buys them at Marks &amp Spencer. Prepare to fall in love. Or at least consider moving to Romania.
    Model:
    Julia Jones
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JuliaJones_34909_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 648.37 MB
    Duration : 00:23:09

Download VIDEO:
    JuliaJones_34909_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 648.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    Cream Pie Delivery For Jasmine Jones Tony does not often drink scotch. But when he does, he likes it served by good-looking women with huge tits that he can screw right then and there. Perfectly understandable. You see, at this private club, guys and gals can bang each other without any hassles. After Tony gets his drink from Jasmine Jones, he throws a pitch at her and she catches it. Pulling out one big boob from her dress, Jasmine brings it to his face for him to suck on. Now look carefully at Jasmine_s right nipple before and after he sucks it. It hardens and noticeably elongates immediately after he sucks it. When she takes out her left breast, that nipple is also long and hard. If you saw Jasmine_s slo-mo breast bouncing video, the super-sensitivity of her nipples is talked about and seen in close-ups. While Tony is enjoying a mouthful of big boobs, Jasmine is unbuttoning his shirt. When she gets to his trousers, his horn is already hard and ready for Jasmine_s wet lips. Jasmine kneels as he sits and licks the tip, then opens her mouth wide in an impressive show of deep throat cock swallowing. Jasmine Jones has award-winning blow job skills. Tony undresses Jasmine to her stockings and heels and lays her out on the couch. It_s time to fuck. Spreading Jasmine_s legs wide, he finger-bangs her shaved, wet pussy and then finger-bangs her brown-eye. First he will fuck Jasmine_s hot, tight cunt, then switch over to fill her asshole with the stiff man-bone she dearly loves. (Please note: Our videos and photo sets are shot separately. In the video, Jasmine_s creampie is in her pussy in the still set, the creampie is anal.)
    Model:
    Jasmine Jones and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JasmineJones_29985_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 818.99 MB
    Duration : 00:29:15

Download VIDEO:
    JasmineJones_29985_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 819.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    The Body Of Your Dreams Mickey Bells is a knockout, her low-cut blue top, laced up the front, and her tight, blue shorts can barely contain her ripe, voluptuous curves. She knows how to dress for success. Her hair in pigtails this time, looking like the girl-next-door, Mickey lowers her top to show how her bra keeps her 36J naturals in captivity. She_s got to free them from this prison of cups and straps and let them dangle free.
    Model:
    Micky Bells
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1237.87 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:21:10

Download VIDEO:
    1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Description:
    The Miracle of Micky_s Mountains Micky Bells talks to a TSG staffer outdoors about her background, what it was like to grow up with massive boobs, how she used modeling to reduce her shyness about her body and her life now as a model with a popular following. Micky is dressed in a very sexy oufit: a low-cut top and a tight skirt with panties, stockings and garters, as she dressed in the accompanying pictorial. She talks about her hobbies, what she likes to do for fun and how she likes to dress when she goes out. Today, Micky is busty and proud. Now she doesn_t mind it when guys walk over to her and compliment her on her breasts. Before that, she was very self-conscious and bashful. After their chat, Micky unleashes the power of her heavy tits She moves indoors and plays boob tricks, slapping her tits together, jiggling, squeezing and shaking them. They are filled with boob-meat--pliable and easy to self-suck. Micky_s self-sucking is expert level. She has no problem bringing each nipple up to her mouth and having a good suck. She says she loves that. Her areolae are also very wide with prominent nipples. After Micky enjoys her tits, she removes her panties and exposes her beautiful shaved pussy. Her fingers stray there to pleasure her lips and clit. My pussy needs something sweet, Micky says and retrieves a round purple lollipop to suck on.
    Model:
    Micky Bells
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Micky_27101_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 797.74 MB
    Duration : 00:28:35

Download VIDEO:
    Micky_27101_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 797.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Feisty, Fun, Flirty Why do you keep looking at me like that? Addison Bound asked. Oh, Addison, we know you know why. It_s because your 34HH-cup tits are staring right at us and we can_t help but look. Oh, I see, Addison adds, stroking her naturals. Do you want to touch me in my nice lingerie? Want to take a closer look? Addison spins around and we get a look at her from every angle. And she looks stunning from every angle. You like my big tits? She asks. We have the whole evening to ourselves to play. That_s not nearly as much time as we_d like to play with them, but we_ll take it. Addison pinches, fondles and squeezes her perfect mams before peeling off her lingerie and panties so she can stroke her pussy. Her cunt is cleanly shaven and her clit looks ripe for sucking on. Addison gets down on the floor, strokes her pussy lips, and when she climaxes, a look of bliss washes over her face.
    Model:
    Addison Bound
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AddisonBound_31075_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 484.14 MB
    Duration : 00:17:14

Download VIDEO:
    AddisonBound_31075_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 484.1 MB

Thread Information