Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    A Big Cock For Christine Cox Christine Cox is checking herself out in a mirror when Tony comes behind her and seizes the moment, squeezing her big boobs and feeling up her big butt. She_s in her undies--a bra and panties. They won_t be staying on her very long. Tony unzips, takes out his cock and sticks it between Christine_s tits. She squeezes her boobs together and wraps them around his fuck-stick. Christine takes his dick in hand and sucks it, per his instructions. She has a professional teacher. They get on the bed. Christine and Tony get into a 69 position and she sucks his cock some more. Placing Christine on her back, Tony sticks his rod in Christine_s pussy and thrusts like a jackhammer while Christine fingers her clit and makes cum-faces. She_s learning from one of the best as Tony breaks in the newcomer.
    Model:
    Christine Cox and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ChristineCox_29736_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 710.11 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:25:22

Download VIDEO:
    ChristineCox_29736_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 710.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Oil Me Up A beautiful girl with a pair of the best natural tits to ever walk into the SCORE Studio, Milly Marks said she loves to be photographed. It_s all play to her, not work. Milly never thought she would model until she decided to contact a TSG editor and ask how it all worked. I started to develop in elementary school, long before the majority of the girls my age did, Milly said. I was definitely known as the girl with the biggest titties in school. I_ve always had funny nicknames because of them. Milly attracts both males and females. With a heavenly body and bedroom eyes, she_s one of those girls who has that special magic. The kind of girl everyone looks at, some with lust, some with admiration, some with envy. She stands out in the crowd. I_ve definitely noticed people staring at me when I_m in a bathing suit or out by a public pool lounging in something skimpy. I_ll catch a lot of women peeking and it_s a big confidence booster to see people visibly enjoy me.
    Model:
    Milly Marks
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MillyMarks_34001_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 968.61 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:17:06

Download VIDEO:
    MillyMarks_34001_1080p.mp4 - 968.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Brandy Is Good For You Brandy Ryder peels off her red lingerie to play with her huge hooters and finger her wet pussy in this fresh cam-show. She knows what tits and ass men get off to. Oh, my God she is gorgeous, Brad shouted out. Her ass is to die for gorgeous, I would love to lick and kiss her ass and slide my tongue in her gorgeous asshole Proof that Brandy gets men boob drunk. At a house party at my place, my two girlfriends and I were drinking. We started fooling around with each other, We took it to the bedroom where three of us licked, fucked and sucked each other all night.
    Model:
    Brandy Ryder
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BrandyRyder_27964_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 486.53 MB
    Duration : 00:17:28

Download VIDEO:
    BrandyRyder_27964_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 486.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Transformation A couple of girl watchers are in a truck when they see a woman trudging through an empty lot. She_s unrecognizable in her construction worker_s clothing. Look at the tits on that girl one of the guys hollers. That construction dyke? his buddy retorts. What are you talking about? Never, ever judge a book by its cover or a woman by her clothes. Little does that pessimistic dude know that this is the one and only Renee Ross and that an amazing transformation from laborer to sex bomb will begin when she gets home. In the privacy of her apartment, Renee will be doing things that these two suckers can only fantasize about seeing. In her bedroom and in her shower, Renee is totally hottie-ing herself up in sexy ways that would inspire them to jack like jackhammer operators.
    Model:
    Renee Ross
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ReneeRoss_25176_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1279.9 MB
    Duration : 00:22:45

Download VIDEO:
    ReneeRoss_25176_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Ridin_ In A Porsche Everyone feels a bit anxious prior to a first date. Especially if you met online. Porsche Dali and Tony Rubino are meeting for the first time today, and you can see the excitement in his step as he knocks on her door for the first time. Porsche quickly opens the door and greets him with a bright smile. She_s excited, too. Hi, I_m Tony, he says. We were talking online. Wow, you are really hot. You look like you gained a little weight since your photos, but it went to all the right places. Why, thank you, Porsche responds, blushing. We think these two are going to hit it off just fine. And we_re glad we have front row seats to see how this pans out. It_s total immersion in big-ass, big-tit pleasure.
    Model:
    Porsche Dali and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : PorscheDali_31684_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1280.15 MB
    Duration : 00:23:08

Download VIDEO:
    PorscheDali_31684_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Carla4Garda: Milking The Man Carla4Garda is in bed taking selfies. She pulls out her 38GG-cup tits and continues to snap away. Steve enters the bedroom from behind and watches her. He wants to get into the picture, too, but not as much as he wants to get into Carla4Garda_s pierced pussy. He opens her teddy so her cunt is exposed and plays with her heavy hooters. Steve sucks on Carla4Garda_s big, fat boobs. The sucking delights her. Still dressed, he parts her legs open, pulls out his cock, rubs the head on her nipple and gives it to her to suck on. She holds it by the base and says, ahhh. Steve pulls her head closer to him and fucks her mouth. Spreading Carla4Garda_s legs wider, Steve goes down and eats out her pussy. That gives the horny brunette waves of pleasure. They reverse positions so she can get on top. She lactates on his boner, literally milking his dick, licks it and goes all the way down, sucking it to the root and licking his balls. Carla4Garda gets Steve so worked up with her big boobs and talented tongue that he_s got to fuck her pussy. He places the British bra-buster on her back and spreads her legs wide. Her pink snatch is wet and shiny. He plunges in and pounds her hard in missionary position. She rubs her clit as the cock pumps deep. Turning her around so her back is to him, Steve bangs her just as hard from behind. Carla4Garda has that ball-draining effect on guys. That_s how she_s built.
    Model:
    Carla4Garda and Steve Q
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Carla4Garda_34623_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 662.68 MB
    Duration : 00:23:39

Download VIDEO:
    Carla4Garda_34623_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 662.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Plump &amp Young I never wear a bra, Cosmia said. They_re pretty perky and I love them. Lately I_ve been wearing bralettes instead of bras. I try to find cute, colorful ones. The first thing I do when I get home is take it off. When it comes to masturbation, I absolutely love it. I always masturbate on-cam and I always masturbate right before I go to sleep. Lately, all I can think about is going down on a woman. I want to play for hours with them. I once had this girlfriend and we fucked each other on the roof of her parents_ house. I love to get completely naked and use my wand until my clit is swollen. DP is my favorite way to get off with my Hitachi on my clit. Cosmia likes a lot of foreplay: I love to be fingered for a long time. I love lots of sensual kissing. Giving a blow job is a must. When we start fucking, I love it when my legs are on his shoulders and he gets in deep.
    Model:
    Cosmia
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Cosmia_34276_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 404.58 MB
    Duration : 00:14:26

Download VIDEO:
    Cosmia_34276_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 404.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Loida: A Sucker For A Sucker Loida is a sucker for a lollipop so she_s brought one for this photo shoot. I like to lick things. I have an oral fixation. I like to have something in my mouth. I don_t smoke because it_s not healthy for my chest so a sweet lollipop to suck on satisfies me. When I give a boyfriend a blow job, I like to swallow when he cums. Sometimes I will put honey on his cock. Sometimes when I watch television with a boyfriend, I will unzip his pants and put his cock in my mouth, sucking it slowly. I love to feel his balls spasm and the taste of cum. We_ll watch television like that. I have thought about giving a blow job in a car but I think maybe that is too dangerous. Oral fixations aside, Loida is your typically friendly, domesticated thick girl-next-door. She loves to shop for groceries, cook special dishes and spend time in the kitchen. I masturbate a lot but never thought of doing that for a photographer. There_s a first time for everything.
    Model:
    Loida
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Loida_35416_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 574.11 MB
    Duration : 00:20:21

Download VIDEO:
    Loida_35416_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 574.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    Mirror, Mirror On The Wall Cherry Brady. Now here is a woman who truly understands the mind of the tit-man. A lusty, busty redhead with huge 36G naturals, an equally sexy butt and an overall mouthwatering bod. An intelligent, aware woman who loves tits and protests breast reductions. A woman who subscribed to Voluptuous magazine years before she sent in her pictures to our office and became the famous covergirl of the February 2003 issue, almost spilling out of her cherry bikini. A man_s woman. I am still a 36G, Cherry told the editors. Sometimes I wear a 38G-cup bra. But if it were up to me, I would go topless everywhere. I wear a bra so that I don_t offend anyone. Cherry tells us about her plans for the next 20 minutes. That includes one of the things that everyone loves to see Miss Brady do and that she loves to do all the time at home: try on and take off sexy, tight swimsuits, lingerie and other outfits that produce erections as well as give Cherry erect nipples from the sheer pleasure of wearing them. There is a full-length triple mirror that reflects some truly bodacious angles as Cherry models her clothes and plays with her succulent danglers and cherry-sweet cunt.
    Model:
    Cherry Brady
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CherryBrady_26280_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 572.32 MB
    Duration : 00:20:31

Download VIDEO:
    CherryBrady_26280_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 572.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- 16 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 16 Member Comments

Description:
    Look Out For Girls Named Delilah Delilah Black enters the picture and kneels, her 40DDD-cup jumbos ready to spill over her bra and top, scooped for impressive views of her deep cleavage. She_s got very hot vocal chords to go with her sexy bod so keep the volume up as she talks about getting a cock between her tits and rubbed all over her body and belly. In fact, her voice is so sweet-sounding that it was surprising to learn that Delilah_s into BDSM. I am into sitting on the face of my subs, forcing them to worship my glorious ass and smothering faces with my boobs and foot worship, Delilah said. You_d never guess it looking at her and listening to her. There are no shortages of willing subjects eager for some face-sitting action with that big, fat ass of hers. But since our surrogate cox-men are the assertive types, it_s Delilah who gets to serve under one of them and fed his beef-sub with special sauce. This vid was shot point of view. This Delilah won_t give you a haircut like Samson got but she can drain your strength by draining the cum out of your cock.
    Model:
    Delilah Black and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DelilahBlack_27803_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 614.55 MB
    Duration : 00:21:57

Download VIDEO:
    DelilahBlack_27803_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 614.6 MB

Thread Information