Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Mrs. Robinson, You re Trying To Seduce Us

Xlgirls.com- Mrs. Robinson, You_re Trying To Seduce Us

Description:
    We_d like to know a little bit about Mrs. Robinson for our files. What relaxes Roxee? When I get a really good, thorough massage. I also enjoy nice, hot bubble baths. What makes her laugh? Good comedy movies. What makes Roxee horny? Wine and candlelight are a good start. How would she spend a windfall? I would spoil myself and travel the world. What_s the best compliment a guy_s ever said? And what was the worst comment? You_re gorgeous inside and out. The worst was _I like fat girls._ The best part of being Roxee? Guys are always treating me nice.
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32509_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 937.12 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:16:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:RoxeeRobinson_32509_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Busty Cock Worshipper

Xlgirls.com- Busty Cock Worshipper

Description:
    Dusty Rose peels out of a denim outfit that laces up the front, and talks about her enormous breasts and what she wants to do with your dick. When Dusty removes her top, she_s wearing a lacy, dusty rose-colored bra. That comes off and Dusty finds a small piece of rope that she ties around her hangers to help press them together. Dusty takes the end of the rope and loops it around the stud_s cock, which she then presses in between her flesh pillows. He gets a good and nasty titty-fuck before Dusty goes to work with her mouth. Dusty uses a lot of tongue. After some extensive oral ministrations, Dusty_s fuck-friend is so worked up that he grabs her jugs and wraps them around his prick for another round of titty-fucking. Dusty follows his lead and does another tit-banger. He seems ready to shoot his scum before he_s even put his junk in her pussy. Dusty grabs her rope again and wraps it around her tits. One great shot has us looking down at Dusty as she continues to move her tits up and down this guy_s joint. Finally, Dusty gets on her back and takes the cock in her cunt. Then she goes for a ride, cowgirl style. Dusty bounces up and down on his spear-meat and smothers him with her tit-flesh. We get a great view of her ass as his pole fills her. Dusty spins around for a reverse cowgirl twirl. When she leans back to take all of the cock, we see her entire package jiggling in a sexual frenzy. She amps up the dirty talk, telling him that she wants him to dump his load on her chest. Every man loves a woman with a filthy mouth in bed and Dusty is one fine, nasty slut. She is great at making cocks hard with her tits and she makes a man sweat his balls off banging her.
    Model:
    Dusty Rose and Anthony Rosano
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DustyRose_16085_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 507.17 MB
    Resolution : 656x480
    Duration : 00:26:14

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoustyRose_16085_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Mahogany Has a Masters Degree In Boobs

Xlgirls.com- Mahogany Has a Masters Degree In Boobs

Description:
    Mahogany Masters has 42K-cup boobs. Super-huge In a special league. One of the bustiest girls to ever pose at XL Girls. Born in Guyana, South America, a country between Venezuela and Suriname, Mahogany lives in Tampa, Florida. Mahogany loves the beach and sports. After seeing an ad for XL Girls, Mahogany emailed her pictures. A balcony this big on a hottie like Mahogany deserved to be immortalized in photos and videos. She_s finishing her BA in Public Administration and earned a Masters degree in busty modeling after one day at XL Girls. We don_t know how much her twin peaks weigh but they_re pliable and tuggable, and her areolas are pancake-sized. I have a 42K bust, Mahogany said. I don_t really need to emphasize them but I definitely don_t hide them. Mahogany definitely does not leave anything to the imagination in her photo set and videos.
    Model:
    Mahogany Masters
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MahoganyMasters_34045_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1361.79 MB
    Duration : 00:23:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MahoganyMasters_34045_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Hangin With Anna

Xlgirls.com- Hangin_ With Anna

Description:
    Anna_s photographer is waiting for her when she comes in from the bathroom. Ever the gentleman, he asks her if he can stick around and film her while she creams her super-huge boobs. After all, he_s photographed Anna over 20 times, both solo and fucking studs. But even if he hadn_t, Anna_s a doll and wouldn_t say no to him. Anna dips her fingers into a jar of magic mammary cream and spreads it all over her national treasures. After she rubs it in good, Anna tries on one of her favorite bras, then pulls on a tight SCORE Group T-shirt. We love this girl. She_s so friendly. Seth comments, I love this model...she always delivers beauty, amazing and huge curves, an edge and so much more. I am so forever grateful that she added a great deal more photos and vids to her portfolio. Thank you beautiful and here_s to hoping for many more shoots with TSG.
    Model:
    Anna Beck
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaBeck_31767_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 443.51 MB
    Duration : 00:07:38

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnnaBeck_31767_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- April Visits The Analyst

Xlgirls.com- April Visits The Analyst

Description:
    April McKenzie topped the boob tape at 38H. She was measured before James got his hands on those big fat tits. Our cameraman pointed out that April_s big boobs have their own zip code. After extended shots of April titty-stretching her blouse, she_s ready for her anal dicking. April_s analyst had never met her before and the dick doctor is in for a treat when she wraps her lips and huge sweater-cannons around his chubby. April wraps her chunky jugs around his cock until it virtually disappears, using her fists to clamp down on her nipples. She rapidly moves her flesh pillows back and forth, turning them into a cock-massaging device. April_s analyst nuzzles her pussy and fucks her cunt, then slides out and slides into her butthole. It hits the spot and April tells him, Just like that. He ramps up the ramming speed. My tight ass is gonna make you come, said April as he butt-fucks her from behind, her big boobs dangling and swinging. Her tight, squeezing ass does the job.
    Model:
    April McKenzie and James Kickstand
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AprilMcKenzie_29708_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1451.97 MB
    Duration : 00:25:01

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AprilMcKenzie_29708_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Sweater Stretcher

Xlgirls.com- Sweater Stretcher

Description:
    Why do you think people like big boobs in sweaters so much? Our cameraman asks our latest newcomer, Alaura Grey. Because they like seeing boobs smushed together? Alaura responds sweetly. Alaura Grey may be our newest XL Girl, but she_s a fast learner and is going to fit in well with her new sisters in mams. Especially with those JJ-cup jugs she snugly tucks into overmatched bras and tops. Alaura buttons up her top just a bit to demonstrate exactly how much boobie power she has. I_m popping through, she says. This video just started, but we_re already about to pop through our pants. Alaura says she usually tries to cover up her boobs as much as possible. Not because she_s ashamed of them, though. Alaura loves her boobs. I just get a bit shy, Alaura says with a giggle. I_m bashful, I guess. We_re glad she_s feeling a bit more bold today in sharing her ample boobs, body and beauty with us. Changing in and out of tops is a routine activity, but natural phenoms like Alaura make it a sight to behold. It_s always a memorable mammary event of massive proportions. And even by those standards, Alaura_s putting on a show for the ages. And Alaura_s certainly getting a kick out of putting on a show for us, too. When she pulls off her last top, her nipples are fully-erect and she_s ready to get herself off. Alaura takes a seat and strokes her now-wet pussy with her right hand while playing with her boobs with her left. She gives her boobs a few kisses and her nipples a few suckles, too. And soon, she_s pushed herself to her first on-camera orgasm. Alaura, now that you_ve officially popped your cherry, we happily welcome you to the XL Girls family.
    Model:
    Alaura Grey
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlauraGrey_31053_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 998.48 MB
    Duration : 00:17:12

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AlauraGrey_31053_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Anna Katz Is Living The Plush Life

Xlgirls.com- Anna Katz Is Living The Plush Life

Description:
    Here is greatness and her name is Anna Katz. As expected, Anna was responsible for some serious hyperventilating among the XLGirls.com members who take the time to compliment the girls in the comment section. Anna gets to the boob reveal quickly in this scene. She understands the mind of the breast man. Before she decided to show the world the blessings nature gave her, she was a florist. XLGirls: Anna, what kind of dates do you like to go on? Anna: I like to go on fast dates. XLGirls: Do you have any special talents? Anna: Maybe. I don_t realize it yet. XLGirls: Are you sexually assertive or passive? Anna: Mostly passive. XLGirls: What sexually satisfies you the best? Anna: My man. XLGirls: How often do you have sex? Anna: Every day. XLGirls: What is your favorite position? Anna: Doggie and missionary.
    Model:
    Anna Katz
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaKatz_36695_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 4297.45 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:19:14

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnnaKatz_36695_2160p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Flesh Fantasy

Xlgirls.com- Flesh Fantasy

Description:
    Gia Johnson waits in bed. Blessed with an abundance of creamy breast flesh, Gia likes to play the teasing game. But to tease in a way that will give guys a happy ending. Gia has very sensitive nipples but they can handle being pulled. Gia lifts her breasts by the nipples and jiggles them. She licks them, her tongue making them pout from the stimulation. Her breathing is very heavy. She sighs and moans from breast and nipple pleasure. Gia slaps her boobs together loudly. There is nothing like the distinctive sound of slapping breasts. She gets so overheated, she needs her B.O.B. (her battery operated boyfriend) to cool down. What Gia wants, Gia gets. And what she wants now is to come quickly. We need more girls like Gia Johnson.
    Model:
    Gia Johnson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : GiaJohnson_19921_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 635.2 MB
    Duration : 00:10:56

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:GiaJohnson_19921_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- Testing The Waters

Xlgirls.com- Testing The Waters

Description:
    Rikki Waters begins her XL Girls video with an interview with the guy who_s going to fuck her. Carlos has her walk around the room so he can check her out in her sexy lingerie. He voices his approval, which pleases Rikki. He tells her to spank her ass and bend over on the couch for a detailed inspection. Show me how you like to get spanked, he instructs. Rikki shows how she likes a hard ass-cheek slap followed by a rub. How hard do you like your ass to be spanked? questions Carlos. Real hard, Rikki laughs. Carlos comes over and tries his palm on her butt while Rikki kneels on the couch in a doggie pose. He_s not going to win any awards for his spanking technique but Rikki likes it. He_s more interested in getting a hands-free blow job while her big tits are propped up on his thigh. Kneeling on the floor, she jacks his shaft with one fist while licking and sucking his hanging nuts. Rikki almost gets all of his cock down her throat. All the mouth worshiping leads to her first penetration. He positions her in doggie again (he_s enchanted by her chunky booty) and slides his dick into her pussy. Gripping her shoulders from behind, he pumps her poon. The room is filled with the sounds of thighs slapping against her doughy rump, her cries and his heavy breathing. She_s light on the dirty talk but does repeatedly ask Carlos to slap her ass. Rikki may be a fem-dom on her own turf but here she learns who the big dog is. She gets extra points when, at her request, Carlos lets loose on her ass-cheeks for a cum butt-coating. She wipes the cum with her palm and then instinctively licks it off her fingers.
    Model:
    Rikki Waters and Carlos Rios
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RikkiWaters_23871_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1022.22 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:22:56

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:RikkiWaters_23871_1080p.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Xlgirls.com- The Lavina Dream Sexy Work-Out

Xlgirls.com- The Lavina Dream Sexy Work-Out

Description:
    Lavina Dream_s workout video starts off at an action-packed pace and never lets up. First, a jog outside before Lavina does calisthenics, her naked big boobs swinging. Inside the equipment room, Lavina slows down the fast pace to do side-twists and other exercises on the stationary bicycle. You will get exhausted just watching Lavina move. It_s so hot in here, I can_t stand this shirt on me anymore, Lavina says, pulling off her tank and tackling the seated machine chest press. Seeing Lavina_s heavy mountains compressed together as she does the reps is an image that will sear into your brain. You won_t be looking at gym equipment or gyms the same way ever again. Reps completed, Lavina sucks on her nipples, then jiggles her twins, something she couldn_t do at a public gym. Peeling off her tight work-out pants and thong panties, Lavina continues doing things not seen at any gym you_ve ever been to. Sitting on her yoga mat, Lavina spanks herself hard. This was quite a fitness session.
    Model:
    Lavina Dream
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LavinaDream_29952_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 744.91 MB
    Duration : 00:15:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LavinaDream_29952_1080p.mp4

Thread Information