Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Lydia Graniva Plays Strip Chess

Zishy.com- Lydia Graniva Plays Strip Chess

Description:
    So what if I took sexy photos of your girl? So what if others will appreciate her beauty? How does that take anything away from your enjoyment of this person? Pay it forward, buddy. You get a smile. He gets a smile. We all get smiles Lydia Graniva said that her boyfriend would kill me if he found out about our photos. So if I end up on your milk carton, you know what happened. Actually, the perpetrator could be anyone from the growing list of upset snowflakes I have offended. I am risking my hide out here for you fux.
    Model:
    Lydia Graniva
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    Flyfiles RAR:Lydia_Graniva_Plays_Strip_Chess.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Robin Medina Plays Both Sides

Zishy.com- Robin Medina Plays Both Sides

Description:
    I will admit, Robin Medina surprised me with the Jesus shrine in her living room. But then again, she is from the South NOLA to be exact. I gave Catholicism a try in my younger days, but could not quite swallow the Kool-Aid, or wine, or um ... blood. If God really cares whether I eat meat on Fridays during Lent, she really has too much time on her hands. Robin also enjoys raving and I captured her demonstrating some dance moves on video. _Hold Tight_ by Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick &amp Tich is the song in the bonus video.
    Model:
    Robin Medina
    Studio:
    Zishy.com
    Info:
    File Name : holdtight.mp4
    File Size : 15.33 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:00:41

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:Robin_Medina_Plays_Both_Sides.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:holdtight.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Bridgette Vaughn Raising Arizona

Zishy.com- Bridgette Vaughn Raising Arizona

Description:
    Bridgette Vaughn takes a break from her fashion and commercial modeling gigs in order to return to Zishy. Bridgette is always worth the trip back to Phoenix even if she is adamant about avoiding direct nudity. She describes her boyfriend as a hardcore gamer. Times have definitely changed. Strawberry Letter 23 by Shuggie Otis is the song in the bonus video.
    Model:
    Bridgette Vaughn
    Studio:
    Zishy.com
    Info:
    File Name : bridgette_vaughn_shuggie.mp4
    File Size : 29.64 MB
    Duration : 00:01:18

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:Bridgette_Vaughn_Raising_Arizona.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:bridgette_vaughn_shuggie.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Araya Acosta Introduction Beach

Zishy.com- Araya Acosta Introduction Beach

Description:
    Araya Acosta is another East Coast transplant living in Southern California. Araya attributes much of her looks and personality to her Sicilian descent. This gallery may not be very revealing, but I assure you, it still required much courage from your model (and effort from your narrator). Araya is quite shy in public. But do not fret, you will be seeing plenty of her in the near future and in more private settings. For now, exercise that imagination. We took these at Pacific Beach, a place worth visiting if you are ever in the San Diego area.
    Model:
    Araya Acosta
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Araya_Acosta_Introduction_Beach.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Diana Sedova Russian Border Busting

Zishy.com- Diana Sedova Russian Border Busting

Description:
    This will be a brief write-up because it is Presidents_ Day here in _merica and we fugging love our presidents. They fight for our freedom and wellbeing even into the twilights of their lives. Their families would prefer them in bed, consuming soft foods, watching the Game Show Network, yet they would rather occupy the most powerful and stressful seats in government. God bless them. And God bless us. And God bless the incredible, natural bosoms of women like Diana Sedova. Remember, no matter what country you live in, your leaders and the media are lying to you.
    Model:
    Diana Sedova
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RARiana_Sedova_Russian_Border_Busting.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Alejandra Cobos Passionfruit

Zishy.com- Alejandra Cobos Passionfruit

Description:
    As promised, here_s a video with the ever-fabulous Alejandra Cobos. Now time for a cold plunge and then the KhabibGaethje fight. Let_s go
    Model:
    Alejandra Cobos
    Studio:
    Zishy.com
    Info:
    File Name : alejandra_cobos_bed332.mp4
    File Size : 114.16 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:03:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:alejandra_cobos_bed332.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Shelley Fox Proper Identification

Zishy.com- Shelley Fox Proper Identification

Description:
    Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Neither have I, but some women will make me wonder if I sold my soul to the dark side and misplaced the memory of it. Or perhaps I have earned these experiences after all the shit I have had to wade through. When Shelley Fox squeezes out of her clothes in front of your eyes, one tends to forgive Life for all of its cruel moments. It is okay if my goldfish died when I was seven, I have this now.
    Model:
    Shelley Fox
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Shelley_Fox_Proper_Identification.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Gillian Barnes Six Hundred Roses

Zishy.com- Gillian Barnes Six Hundred Roses

Description:
    Gillian Barnes is flexible, busty, has freckles, an adorable face. Yada yada yada. I am so bored of photographing these perfect specimens of female beauty. Yeah and if you believe that, you might believe a quarter of the shit spewn out during a U.S. presidential debate. I must say, a none of the above option on the ballot could really come in handy this time around. Thanks for the patience with the video. The song is Danke Schoen by Wayne Newton.
    Model:
    Gillian Barnes
    Studio:
    Zishy.com
    Info:
    File Name : gillian_barnes_pool.mp4
    File Size : 90.64 MB
    Duration : 00:02:26

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:Gillian_Barnes_Six_Hundred_Roses.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:gillian_barnes_pool.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Li Zheng Is No Fairy Tale

Zishy.com- Li Zheng Is No Fairy Tale

Description:
    One of the first things that Li Zheng did once she arrived to be photographed, was ask if I had a razor she could borrow for her underarms. I tracked one down and asked if I could take some pics whilst she shaved. Li was happy to accommodate and said she loved quirky photo concepts.
    Months before this shoot, I actually had photographed Li at an adult entertainment expo. She was a booth girl and I was there taking pictures of all the characters you_d find at such a convention. It wasn_t until she arrived that I noticed her familiar face from among the quick photos that I snapped that day.
    Model:
    Li Zheng
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Li_Zheng_Is_No_Fairy_Tale.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Vynessa Lucero Probably Works Out

Zishy.com- Vynessa Lucero Probably Works Out

Description:
    Hey, it_s Friday. Time to kick back, relax, and enjoy some Zishy fundamentals. Vynessa Lucero is the perfect fit. She_s exceptionally beautiful and ready to tease the socks off of the Internet. It has been a decade this month since I started this site. There are plenty of people to thank, but certainly this would not be possible without each and every Zishy subscriber. I hope you all experience as much fortune as your humble narrator. Take care, you animals
    Model:
    Vyness Lucero
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Vynessa_Lucero_Probably_Works_Out.rar

Thread Information