Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Murphy Ott Clean Vegas

Zishy.com- Murphy Ott Clean Vegas

Description:
    I like Vegas because it does not apologize. She blatantly rubs your money in your face. The money that we earned at our routine jobs. The money that we earned selling cars and knives and insurance policies and pictures of sexy girls. They accept your money and, in exchange, sell you a dream. A dream that you will beat the system. That you are special. That the gods want to reward your courage. Dream in one hand, shit in the other. The dream store is always open. Only have a nickel? They have a dream for you. Friends, I have learned my lesson. I go to Vegas now and I only enjoy the wallpaper. The dream store has very pretty wallpaper. Sometimes pretty enough to serve as a backdrop for a woman like Murphy Ott.
    Model:
    Murphy Ott
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    Flyfiles RAR:Murphy_Ott_Clean_Vegas.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Dajah Wallace After Some Soul Searching

Zishy.com- Dajah Wallace After Some Soul Searching

Description:
    Dajah Wallace has the dark skin, the light brown eyes, and the car-stopping curves that I wish I could find on a consistent basis. But then again, one aspect that your narrator values most in beauty is its rarity. Dajah pronounces her name like, Deja vu. She hails from Cleveland and is rooting for the Cavs to repeat this year. Supposedly, she is involved with one of the players, but would not reveal to me exactly (nor vaguely) which one. Probably a good idea if she wanted it kept secret. Go Sports
    Model:
    Dajah Wallace
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RARajah_Wallace_After_Some_Soul_Searching.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Melissa Johnston Jungle Book

Zishy.com- Melissa Johnston Jungle Book

Description:
    Melissa Johnston is always striving to learn and add to her list of talents. On top of modeling, dancing, acting, and working as a hostess at a karaoke bar, she is also learning how to play the piano. Other special skills that Melissa boasts of include: kickboxing, horseback riding, stage combat with a broadsword, and speaking in a Cockney dialect. Her toes were taped up from dancing in heels for hours on end at a gig the night before.
    Model:
    Melissa Johnston
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Melissa_Johnston_Jungle_Book.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Yvette Nolot The Housecat

Zishy.com- Yvette Nolot The Housecat

Description:
    Yvette Nolot is inspired by both Audrey Hepburn and, judging by her baby poster, Jennifer Grey. I love how Yvette is natural, elegant, adorable, and kinky. Those are all adjectives that I hope people use when describing Zishy. This site is pro-woman. I am a believer. Women will eventually be treated with the same respect as men. They will be paid equally and they will be given control over their sexuality and body. Upon viewing Zishy, some might think that I don_t respect women. I may objectify sex and beauty, but I am not partial. If I were into men, Zishy would be about attractive men. My perspective is this: if you need to see someone treated like shit in order to get your kicks, then you have a lack of empathy, and you would be doing everyone, including yourself, a favor by finding a way to evolve.
    Model:
    Yvette Nolot
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Yvette_Nolot_The_Housecat.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Carol Jasabe Always Coca Cola

Zishy.com- Carol Jasabe Always Coca Cola

Description:
    Carol Jasabe went with me to the Griffith Observatory. The place was crawling with people but we managed to snap a few photos during opportune moments. Carol is the type of girl that gets why I would want to photograph her in front of a big red Coca Cola truck. Nutty creative types need not explain everything to each other. Did you know that back in 1985, Coke was reformulated and became the New Coke. People were not keen on the change so the company released Coca Cola Classic which consisted of the original formula. It goes to show, if something ain_t broke, don_t break it, especially if you are already making billions peddling sugar poison to the masses.
    Model:
    Carol Jasabe
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Carol_Jasabe_Always_Coca_Cola.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Kendra Sunderland Legal Woes

Zishy.com- Kendra Sunderland Legal Woes

Description:
    This is Kendra Sunderland. Kendra is 19 years young. Kendra was born and raised in Salem, Oregon. Kendra smiles a lot. Kendra likes to break the rules. Kendra has a wild and free sexuality. Kendra gives people the benefit of the doubt. Kendra loves her blunts. Kendra_s favorite animals are kittens and ferrets. Kendra is a Gemini. Kendra loves to masturbate. Kendra needs money to survive, just like everyone else. Kendra attended Oregon State University until she decided to drop out because she was bored with her classes. The excessive debt that attending OSU incurs was also less than ideal for Kendra. Kendra Sunderland is her real name. Kendra_s name will be forever associated with explicit webcamming videos thanks to someone thoughtlessly linking the two publicly online. Kendra made headlines last week for being busted making a sexual video in her college library. Google her name and you can get the deets. Kendra is strong. Kendra will survive. Long live Kendra. Much more of Kendra Sunderland coming soon to Zishy. Song on video: Cass McCombs - Dreams-Come-True-Girl
    Model:
    Kendra Sunderland
    Studio:
    Zishy.com
    Info:
    File Name : dreams.mp4
    File Size : 9.09 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:00:24

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:Kendra_Sunderland_Legal_Woes.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dreams.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Gillian Barnes Famous Potatoes

Zishy.com- Gillian Barnes Famous Potatoes

Description:
    Gillian Barnes is a beautiful woman who has done some modeling here and there since she was 15 years old. She is 20 now and I discovered her on a recent trip to Arizona. Aside from her feminine surface, she describes herself as a tomboy. She loves adventurous activities like surfing and hang gliding. I have never done either of those, but I am sure if I had a girl like Gillian egging me on, I would in a heartbeat. Slug bug yellow.
    Model:
    Gillian Barnes
    Studio:
    Zishy.com
    Info:
    File Name : belly.mp4
    File Size : 7.09 MB
    Duration : 00:00:18

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:Gillian_Barnes_Famous_Potatoes.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:belly.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Kate Maze is the Kats Pajamas

Zishy.com- Kate Maze is the Kats Pajamas

Description:
    My Colombian correspondent, Sebastian, put together another shoot with Kate Maze. Over the past few months, he has scoured social media for more girls like her in his country. Kate sets the bar high with her confidence and beauty, so it is not an easy task. Fortunately, Sebastian is up for the challenge.
    Model:
    Kate Maze
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Kate_Maze_is_the_Kats_Pajamas.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Kayla Linchek Fruit By The Foot

Zishy.com- Kayla Linchek Fruit By The Foot

Description:
    Even though Kayla Linchek is an adult, has a job, drives her own car, she still had to sneak me into her room on a Sunday morning so that we could take these pictures. Kayla lives with her older brother and says that he would kill us both if he found out. He was asleep just down the hall. Between you and I, I think danger excites this young woman. If your art does not have any danger in it, I am not interested.
    Model:
    Kayla Linchek
    Studio:
    Zishy.com
    Info:
    File Name : kayla_linchek_room2.mp4
    File Size : 41.68 MB
    Duration : 00:01:20

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:Kayla_Linchek_Fruit_By_The_Foot.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:kayla_linchek_room2.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Katya Timakova The Russian Paintbrush

Zishy.com- Katya Timakova The Russian Paintbrush

Description:
    Katya Timakova did not have any experience in front of the camera before we met. She only had a baby brother whom she helped support by working at the local cafe and an open mind, which is important when a foreigner asks you to be in his sexy photos. Henry Rollins says that the idea of us fixing the world_s problems is absurd. We never agree. We never get our shit together. However, you or I have much more potential. I can meet someone, approach them without fear, treat them with respect, and attempt to destroy the barriers that our tribes have imagined. Change starts on the level of the individual.
    Model:
    Katya Timakova
    Studio:
    Zishy.com
    Info:
    File Name : katya_timakova_house.mp4
    File Size : 22.97 MB
    Duration : 00:01:01

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:Katya_Timakova_The_Russian_Paintbrush.rar

Download VIDEO: