Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Natalie Moore Sand Crackles

Zishy.com- Natalie Moore Sand Crackles

Description:
    Natalie Moore is originally from Maryland. So when I asked if I could photograph her enjoying some SoCal beach rays, the idea met with a resounding _yes_. We made sure to first cool our innards with frozen drinks provided by Taco Bell, a proud sponsor of Zishy. I wish. Then we hit Playa Vista and turned heads at the basketball courts. I suppose they found me attractive. Once we got to the water, it did not take long for sand to crawl up every crevice of Natalie_s. After moshing with waves, she rinsed at the showers alongside some kiddos. Even today, my car_s backseat holds sandy souvenirs from this outing with Natalie Moore. It was worth it.
    Model:
    Natalie Moore
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    Flyfiles RAR:Natalie_Moore_Sand_Crackles.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Kris Ekmard In Bebe Brentwood

Zishy.com- Kris Ekmard In Bebe Brentwood

Description:
    Kris Ekmard is an eccentric college student that I came across online. Apparently, she performs quite well in school and has a deep interest in science. I am usually not one for the inked-up aesthetic, but when it comes attached to a face and figure like Kris_, I have developed some flexibility. Kris was stunning in her Bebe dress at the Brentwood Country Mart. Happy Cinco de Mayo For those who actually read this, check out the bonus video that I added to the previous update.
    Model:
    Kris Ekmard
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Kris_Ekmard_In_Bebe_Brentwood.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Kayla Coyote Hip Freckles II

Zishy.com- Kayla Coyote Hip Freckles II

Description:
    Let_s start off this month with some Thanksgiving leftovers. Here is extra content that I had from her last set. Yes, I know, life is hard. You must suffer through more of the ultra-appealing and charismatic Kayla Coyote. I feel for you, I really do. But if there is one thing that I have learned from over a decade of running this site it is to never underestimate my audience. You can do it Are you AmeriCANs or AmeriCUNTs? See you soon with a newbie.
    Model:
    Kayla Coyote
    Studio:
    Zishy.com
    Info:
    File Name : kayla_coyote_finale.mp4
    File Size : 36.08 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:01:12

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:Kayla_Coyote_Hip_Freckles_II.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:kayla_coyote_finale.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Patience Dolder Santa Monica Who II

Zishy.com- Patience Dolder Santa Monica Who II

Description:
    Patience Dolder had never been in the ocean. I could sense her fear. The great thing is that she wanted to conquer her fear. They say you can_t be brave without first being afraid. In the end, she swallowed some saltwater, but also gained some self confidence. The Police_s Walking on the Moon is the song in the bonus video.
    Model:
    Patience Dolder
    Studio:
    Zishy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Patience_Dolder_Walking.mp4
    File Size : 34.27 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:01:31

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:Patience_Dolder_Santa_Monica_Who_II.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Patience_Dolder_Walking.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Alejandra Cobos Tularosa Basin

Zishy.com- Alejandra Cobos Tularosa Basin

Description:
    Alejandra Cobos made a relatively unrevealing Zishy debut at the beginning of this year. It was exactly the type of slow tease she subjected me to in person, as well. You can witness her gradually warming up to the idea of baring more while in the backseat of the car. Well friends, Alejandra is the real deal. She has the total package: an incredible beauty, a powerful sexuality, and a daring personality. Direct hit
    Model:
    Alejandra Cobos
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Alejandra_Cobos_Tularosa_Basin.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Diana Sedova Bon Bon Aqua

Zishy.com- Diana Sedova Bon Bon Aqua

Description:
    Mr Venice, you are beautiful human bean. Thank yu for all pretty girls. I am single man with nice house, top business and speedy car. I attach pix of male part. Verrry healthy as yu see. Please send me contact information of Diana Sedona. She s special model. Looks like fun person with big hearts. I can make wife. My first wife die. I want many childrens. Ms Diana will have happy romance life. Meny Blessings))) Ronak
    Model:
    Diana Sedova
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RARiana_Sedova_Bon_Bon_Aqua.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Karla Meyers Orange Stack

Zishy.com- Karla Meyers Orange Stack

Description:
    And here is part two of Today_s update. I knew the Remy gallery would be a bit light for some subscribers and I knew the amount of images in this one was a bit low. But, I wasn_t about to deprive you of two stellar redheads. Karla Meyers is a unique beauty with an Amazonian figure. She is also sweet as all hell and as shy as a bottle rocket, which means not shy in the least. We snuck into the stadium where UCLA baseball plays. Then we took to the streets and I showed Karla a wealthy person_s desert landscaping that caught my eye in the neighborhood. All this was on a Sunday morn, too early for anyone to bitch at us. Thank Zeus.
    Model:
    Karla Meyers
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Karla_Meyers_Orange_Stack.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Gabrielle Bradley Free Beach

Zishy.com- Gabrielle Bradley Free Beach

Description:
    Happy Independence Day, America Gabrielle Bradley is a fantastically upbeat 21 year-old from Orange County, California. Despite my worries, no one gave us any crap for dancing around topless with fireworks at the beach. Sure we, as Americans, can_t walk our dogs in certain parks our privacy is constantly being violated in the name of security and big-money interests control just about every sector of our government. BUT we are allowed to burn Old Glory if we so choose. James Brown_s Living in America is the song in the bonus video. You might recognize it from Apollo Creed_s extravagant ring entrance in the film, Rocky IV.
    Model:
    Gabrielle Bradley
    Studio:
    Zishy.com
    Info:
    File Name : fire.mp4
    File Size : 72 MB
    Duration : 00:03:14

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:Gabrielle_Bradley_Free_Beach.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:fire.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Gina Rosini Gorgeous Goof

Zishy.com- Gina Rosini Gorgeous Goof

Description:
    They say beautiful women can not be funny, but they also once said the consumption of margarine was healthier than butter. Gina Rosini will make you laugh, because she knows how to laugh at herself. She seems to throw caution to the wind and live for today_s pleasures. You always get the real her, and you can take it or leave it. We went to IHOP and Gina straight-up ordered bacon for breakfast. No strip was left behind. I rest my case.
    Model:
    Gina Rosini
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Gina_Rosini_Gorgeous_Goof.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Kelly Lamprin At Great Lengths

Zishy.com- Kelly Lamprin At Great Lengths

Description:
    You might not like inked girls. You might hate seeing their ears with dangling gauges. I feel you. I prefer natural in almost every possible way. But then there comes along women like Kelly Lamprin. A person like her challenges me to accept individualism. Just as I don_t want others to impose their tastes on my life, I need to realize that people want to do their own thing as well. I definitely do not have to photograph everyone, but I owe it to myself to photograph anyone that attracts me. Kelly still gets my vote.
    Model:
    Kelly Lamprin
    Studio:
    Zishy.com
    Info:
    File Name : kelly_lamprin_tats7.mp4
    File Size : 104.96 MB
    Duration : 00:04:37

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:Kelly_Lamprin_At_Great_Lengths.rar

Download VIDEO: