Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Jasmine Simco Dime-sized Spirituality

Zishy.com- Jasmine Simco Dime-sized Spirituality

Description:
    Jasmine Simco nonchalantly informed me that she trained with the Russian ballet during her teenage years. Oh yeah, that_s totally common. I should have expected an extraordinary backstory to come with this extraordinary young woman. Jasmine might not be a heavy lifter when it comes to weights, but I have a feeling she will be lifting spirits around the globe with this gallery.
    Model:
    Jasmine Simco
    Studio:
    Zishy.com
    Info:
    File Name : jasmine_simco_ballerina5.mp4
    File Size : 86.18 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:03:48

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:Jasmine_Simco_Dime-sized_Spirituality.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:jasmine_simco_ballerina5.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Fall Backward 2018

Zishy.com- Fall Backward 2018

Description:
    It is that time again. Time for me to scrpg away some space on my hard drive from the folders which I have not touched in ages. These were all taken over 5 years ago. Christina is the lovely blonde who I shot in the bowling alley. She is Australian and was down for trying several of my random ideas. Then you have Charity in the orange shirt. She had high hopes to become a powerhouse in the adult industry. Maggie Green has insane curves and was hard to keep inconspicuous outside of a public library, especially in that red dress. And finally, Chelsea had me melted like butter once she stepped out of her bathroom in that sheer bodysuit. Good times.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    Flyfiles RAR:Fall_Backward_2018.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Frankie Sedona Duck Days

Zishy.com- Frankie Sedona Duck Days

Description:
    Frankie Sedona had just arrived in L.A. when I was asked to photograph her for a popular nudemasturbation web site. I had my reservations, but it was a good offer and I figured that I could give it a shot. It was not my bag. I decided to bail from the project mid-shoot, but I had taken plenty of photos that could work for Zishy. Frankie is a sweet girl from Kansas who was ready to give the adult world a try. This was her first time in front of a camera professionally and she was a bit shy about her obvious excitement. These photos of Frankie in her frumpy Duck Dynasty pants should tell you something about her down-to-earth personality.
    Model:
    Frankie Sedona
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Frankie_Sedona_Duck_Days.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Ira Sedina Moscow Water

Zishy.com- Ira Sedina Moscow Water

Description:
    A video of the hygienic Ira Sedina as promised.
    Model:
    Ira Sedina
    Studio:
    Zishy.com
    Info:
    File Name : ira_sedina_sarabande.mp4
    File Size : 140.58 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:04:37

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ira_sedina_sarabande.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Nola Barry Miss Natural Pt 1

Zishy.com- Nola Barry Miss Natural Pt 1

Description:
    Nola Barry, it is great to hear from you. Yes, it is unfortunate that your boyfriend is a schmuck who found our playground photos and then threatened to end your relationship. I had no idea the popular imagination would be captivated by your mounting of that lovable dolphin. I do not use Redit, but obviously many do. I was explaining your predicament to my sister_s fiance and he immediately recalled seeing the thread. Wow, that was your photo? Anyways, look, your boyfriend is not going to dump you. Human intelligence cannot drop below a certain level. Whether you should you leave him is a better question. You are a diamond, not only marked by beauty but also by rarity. You shine and we admire. So it goes.
    Model:
    Nola Barry
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Nola_Barry_Miss_Natural_Pt_1.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Mallory Christopher Kochina Dolls

Zishy.com- Mallory Christopher Kochina Dolls

Description:
    Mallory Christopher was ready to get her adult life started with a bang. She is a college freshman who feeds off excitement. She showed me around her small town over Thanksgiving break. We warmed up at a coffee shop, then pretended to be literati at the local used bookstore. Mallory_s innocent facade combined with an adventurous personality makes for interesting plot twists.
    Model:
    Mallory Christopher
    Studio:
    Zishy.com
    Info:
    File Name : mallory_chistopher_books.mp4
    File Size : 52.52 MB
    Duration : 00:01:44

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:Mallory_Christopher_Kochina_Dolls.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mallory_chistopher_books.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Aubrey Belle On Campus

Zishy.com- Aubrey Belle On Campus

Description:
    Aubrey comes from the Midwest. Her easy-going attitude and bright smile seem ingrained in her personality. We visited a local college campus here in Santa Monica and saw how deviant we could be. While shooting the panty shots, some guy saw us from about 100 yards away and stayed hidden behind a barrier to see what peeks he could get. Aubrey just seemed to laugh it off and enjoy the warm weather out.
    Model:
    Aubrey Belle
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Aubrey_Belle_On_Campus.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Nina Gitch Those Who Inspire

Zishy.com- Nina Gitch Those Who Inspire

Description:
    Nina Gitch returns in what she considers to be her first nude photos ever. Since these were taken, Nina discovered she will likely be a mother in 2017. Nina is a very considerate and nurturing individual, so I suspect she will be perfect for the job. The bad news is that Nina_s Zishy modeling days are coming to an end. But even more good news is that her final update will include a slippery shower scene and bed sesh. See? The future ain_t so bad. Today I was called a heartless wannabe artist. That hurts because all I want to do is help attractive young women find their cats.
    Model:
    Nina Gitch
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Nina_Gitch_Those_Who_Inspire.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Tegan Summers High At The Getty

Zishy.com- Tegan Summers High At The Getty

Description:
    Tegan Summers is an adult performer out here in Los Angeles. She_s has a friendly, soft-spoken personality and is quite the hard worker. I first met her at a photoshoot for a men_s magazine. She was noticeably under the weather with a severe sore throat, but Tegan did not throw in the towel. She stuck it out and made sure she did her best to please the creative team. For the photos you see here, we hit up the Getty Center, which is a fantastic art museum, after a few tokes in Tegan_s BMW.
    Model:
    Tegan Summers
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Tegan_Summers_High_At_The_Getty.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Mallory Christopher Flex Your Frosh

Zishy.com- Mallory Christopher Flex Your Frosh

Description:
    Mallory Christopher snuck me into her college dorm room for these shots. This girl is a trip. Ultra confident and ultra frisky. If you were ever so lucky to get a freshman gf like her, you had better thank the heavens. As for keeping fit, she says that ery_day is leg day. Mallory is proud of her results. She loves to flirt and stick out her tongue playfully. Perhaps just to raise the room_s general blood pressure. Her cat, Goku, also wants to be a star. Salut.
    Model:
    Mallory Christopher
    Studio:
    Zishy.com
    Info:
    File Name : mallory_christopher_dorm.mp4
    File Size : 76.18 MB
    Duration : 00:02:32

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:Mallory_Christopher_Flex_Your_Frosh.rar

Download VIDEO: