Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Jade Baker Finish Ya Off

Zishy.com- Jade Baker Finish Ya Off

Description:
    I want to share more photos of Jade Baker walking around in public in essentially only a long tank top and heels. It was her idea of a stimulus check, even before Covid. I guess she is ahead of her time. Jade also does a hell of a job filling out her matching white lingerie set in the second half of the update. Stay hopeful. I think we are gonna be fine. Jajaja.
    Model:
    Jade Baker
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    Flyfiles RAR:Jade_Baker_Finish_Ya_Off.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Coco Rose Venice Dental

Zishy.com- Coco Rose Venice Dental

Description:
    Coco Rose posted a picture to her social media of this hand-knit bikini, which she made herself. I knew right away what we had to do. Coco did not give the slightest hint that she was shy about wearing it at the beach. Sure, it was not the busiest day in Venice, but there were definitely some folks that got an eyeful of Coco that afternoon. By the way, it seems there has been a bump in tourism this year. If possible, try to make it to the beach before Summer_s end
    Model:
    Coco Rose
    Studio:
    Zishy.com
    Info:
    File Name : west.mp4
    File Size : 11.51 MB
    Resolution : 1280x704
    Duration : 00:00:30

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:Coco_Rose_Venice_Dental.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:west.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Gigi Matthews Bum Bum Bum

Zishy.com- Gigi Matthews Bum Bum Bum

Description:
    Gigi Matthews modeled for a hipster fashion reseller that I met once at a thrift store. Seems like he finds secondhand deals, cleans the product, slaps on his label, then sells it with an absurd markup. It also helps to get a beautiful girl like Gigi to pose in these items and post semi-sexy pictures on his web site. Sex sells. Unfortunately, I have never been clever enough to use sex to sell shit. My simple brain would rather sell you the sexy pictures themselves.
    Model:
    Gigi Matthews
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Gigi_Matthews_Bum_Bum_Bum.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Ella Knox In Anchors Up

Zishy.com- Ella Knox In Anchors Up

Description:
    Ella Knox is an upbeat young woman that I photographed in Long Beach, California. It was a cloudy morning but Ella and her smile were terrifically bright. Long Beach is almost a charming alternative to Los Angeles. The rent is lower and there are many places that do not feel like you are in a Dr. Dre video. Ain_t nuthin but a G thang, baby. Expect more Ella soon.
    Model:
    Ella Knox
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Ella_Knox_In_Anchors_Up.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- August Ames Surgery Ha

Zishy.com- August Ames Surgery Ha

Description:
    August Ames is another one of those poor girls that has the figure of a mannequin which garners criticism from all fronts. Oh those breasts are soooo fake, you might even hear your own mind whisper as you watch August undress. No, madam or sir. You are mistaken. Then you perhaps will suspect that a girl with this kind of body MUST be a diva. You would be wrong again. August is positive, fun, outgoing, and oddly enough, quite humble. She whipped out her phone while I photographed her in the buff. I gotta snap a pic of me in this beautiful bathroom for my mom. Enjoy the pleasant surprises of August Ames.
    Model:
    August Ames
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:August_Ames_Surgery_Ha.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Kai Marley Miss Mary Jane

Zishy.com- Kai Marley Miss Mary Jane

Description:
    I think of Kai Marley as a beautiful girl who used to be a cheerleader and sorority sister, but had an undeniable appetite for the unconventional. She is a huge fan of weed, girls, and tattoos, obviously. We hiked up to these towers near Mandeville Canyon that were part of a U.S. missile defense system during the the Cold War. The system became useless once ICBMs hit the world stage. Let_s hope the apes in power never decide to use them.
    Model:
    Kai Marley
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Kai_Marley_Miss_Mary_Jane.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Felicia Davies The Bends

Zishy.com- Felicia Davies The Bends

Description:
    Felicia Davies enjoys showing off her fit and flexible figure. Can you tell? She also loves to go out dancing at nightclubs and recently picked up tennis. She was getting a kick bending her bum on the balcony as cars drove by. I would be very surprised if nobody noticed our antics. Felicia_s perfect attitude paired nicely with this American Apparel bodysuit which, to me, offers the perfect tease. You may see it again. Happy 420, Happy Easter, Happy Earth Day, etc.
    Model:
    Felicia Davies
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Felicia_Davies_The_Bends.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Chaney Gunn Venom And Carnage

Zishy.com- Chaney Gunn Venom And Carnage

Description:
    Chaney Gunn is another stellar participant from our quarantine contest held earlier this year. We have come a long way, baby. And yet not much has changed. Still crazy, just more patient. Chaney used to be a competitive diver which explains her strong physique. She is at the level of badass that can_t
    be faked.
    Model:
    Chaney Gunn
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Chaney_Gunn_Venom_And_Carnage.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Maria Turova Stripes Down

Zishy.com- Maria Turova Stripes Down

Description:
    Maria was in Los Angeles exploring her potential as a model and actress. Apparently, she didn_t have much wardrobe here in America. She brought 2 dresses and a couple sets of undergarments for the shoot. If you look closely, you can find her in Blink 182 video for the song, Up all night.
    Model:
    Maria Turova
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Maria_Turova_Stripes_Down.rar

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zishy.com- Simone Miles African American

Zishy.com- Simone Miles African American

Description:
    Simone Miles is an energetic teen that oozes optimism. It was a gloomy day, and I had been reprimanded by security here in the past, but we still decided to visit the Santa Monica Place shopping area. Simone rocked a couple of outfits, showing off her youthful dark-skinned figure. I detest the labels Mexican American, Chinese American, African American, etc. Most of us have been here our entire lives and would be treated like strangers if we returned to the lands of our ancestors. Enough. We are all simply the living, breathing slime that the Robot Age will emerge from. Humans are incredible and I thoroughly enjoy watching the variety of feats we can accomplish at the Olympics. I just have a problem in deciding which event features the most attractive females. I personally lean towards water polo.
    Model:
    Simone Miles
    Studio:
    Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Simone_Miles_African_American.rar

Thread Information