Scoreland.com- Cowgirl_s First Time Ride

Description:
Curvalicious Midwesterner Destiny Rose debuted in February _10 Voluptuous to many props (Great figure and great poses. I just love these Midwest girls. Can_t wait to see more of Destiny in the future.) Destiny turned up the heat with a hot girl-girl scene with Kaytee Carter (September _10 V-mag More To Fuck). The props continued. (Choice discovery. I hope she will consider XXX action on a return trip. Don_t let this one slip away) Well, guess what? Destiny is now back to crank up the thermostat after deciding to go all the way and try a boy-girl scene--her first ever anywhere. She spent a lot of time thinking about it until she decided to go for the gold medal. Why so? Why now? Cause I want to. I_m a nympho, Destiny said. I_m nervous, she admits, which is not surprising but we knew she would be great from the moment she arrived. One of Destiny_s favorite fantasies is playing the cowgirl with a dude so she brought her cowgirl clothing from home and is going to live out this fantasy for you guys. She_s got the boots, the hat, the denim shorts, the big buckin_ buckle, the fringed vest that can barely holster her magnificent _ all-natural top shelf. She has a lot more than a fistful of boobs. SCORE_s editor Dave talks to Destiny first, a sort of pre-fuck interview, and then they do a post-fuck interview after the show is over. If it works for football, it_s good enough for SCORELAND and this is a whole lot better than a football locker room interview. The Voluptuous dream girl enters the pre-game interview stark, bare-ass nekkid. Without a stitch. Barefoot. How_s her blow job style? Sloppy, Desiree answers. Spit. Now Destiny can ride the bologna pony to her heart_s content. We_re positive she can stay on the bucking bronco and ride tall in the saddle _til she cums. And her gunslingin_ pardner will be cumin_ round her mountains when he cums
Model:
Destiny Rose, Ivan Nukes
Studio:
Scoreland.com
Info:
File Name : Destiny-Rose-33522-DestinyRose_27508_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 830.23 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:29:45

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Videoestiny-Rose-33522-DestinyRose_27508_854x480_1500_MFS.mp4
Flyfiles Videoestiny-Rose-33522-DestinyRose_27508_854x480_1500_MFS.mp4