Scoreland.com- Eva Sarah_s Notty Adventure

Description:
I get to fucky-fucky with my friend, says Eva Notty, sitting on the bed next to her BBF (Big-Boobed Friend) Sarah Satori. Yes, Eva has brought you a new SCORE Girl as a more than thoughtful gift. Sarah has big tits too and she_s hot as Eva too. Birds of a feather, you know. Hopefully I get to sucky-sucky too, Sarah adds. Not hopefully, corrects Eva. You_d better. You_d better share, you little cock-goblin, Sarah replies. SCORE_s editor is naturally inquisitive about this dynamic duo. There will be tit-sucking. Pussy-sucking, the girls explain in unison. We haven_t met a pair at SCORE like bosom buds Eva and Sarah since Alexia Moore and Danielle Derek. A woman knows what a woman wants, Eva says. And what does Eva want? She wants her pussy licked, Sarah replies. She likes her clit sucked a little bit too. Eva demonstrates the technique using Sarah_s forefinger. They will head south to snatch-land shortly. Attention turns to their big hooters. Together and separately, they cause major distractions wherever they go. She almost caused a car accident in San Francisco, says Sarah. This news should not surprise you. Are they responsible for those seismic tremblors on the west coast? While these two horny, fun-loving sex kittens wait for the sausage in their girl sandwich, Eva licks Sarah_s pussy, then they 69, Eva on top. As they 69, Mr. Shaft arrives. Eva is ready and begins to suck him off while Sarah continues to lick Eva_s pussy. The fucky-fucky starts one man, two women--and what women The 1 male fantasy. Eva_s extra-prepared. She_s even brought along her strap-on to fuck Sarah with while she_s being fucked from behind. Enjoy Eva &amp Sarah_s Notty Adventure. And a big thanks to Eva for introducing Sarah, Our question is: who sleeps on the wet spot?
Model:
Eva Notty, Sarah Satori, Juan Largo
Studio:
Scoreland.com
Info:
File Name : Eva-Notty-33539-EvaNottySarahSatori_26739_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 669.69 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:35:24

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Eva-Notty-33539-EvaNottySarahSatori_26739_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4
Flyfiles Video:Eva-Notty-33539-EvaNottySarahSatori_26739_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4