Scoreland.com- Lux Life

Description:
What better day than Valentine_s Day for a Jenna Valentine appearance? Jenna visits a swanky nightclub and slips out of her evening gown to show her spectacularly beautiful body. It_s a Lux Life after all. Jenna_s very funny with a cool, wry style. She_s funnier than the chicks who get their own sitcoms. Thats_ why Jenna needs her own Bravo reality TV show. She out-boobs anyone on that station. SCORELAND: What makes you laugh the hardest? Jenna Valentine: My bills. SCORELAND: How would you spend a million dollars? Jenna Valentine: I_d take a dream vacation to Tokyo and surround myself with all of the Hello Kitties. SCORELAND: What_s the best compliment you_ve ever received? Jenna Valentine: Telling me I_m smart, cute and funny. SCORELAND: What_s the best part of being beautiful. Jenna Valentine: Getting presents. SCORELAND: What_s the best way for a guy to get on your good side? Jenna Valentine: Turn into a pizza or a kitten or a kitten with a pizza. SCORELAND: How are you and bras getting along these days now that your boobs are so big? Jenna Valentine: I_ve been wearing sports bras because I_m lazy and they make my boobs look better in clothes and they don_t have underwires. They_re so comfortable. They_re stretchy and hold my boobs in better and give me better cleavage.
Model:
Jenna Valentine
Studio:
Scoreland.com
Info:
File Name : Jenna-Valentine-45439-JennaValentine_30997_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 635.48 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Jenna-Valentine-45439-JennaValentine_30997_854x480_1500_MFS.mp4
Flyfiles Video:Jenna-Valentine-45439-JennaValentine_30997_854x480_1500_MFS.mp4