X-art.com- Fashion Models

Description:
I don_t know if any of you guys know this, but in my younger years (teens actually) I did a little bit of fashion modeling. When I never grew past 5_7 by 19 years old I retired. Anyway, so many of the photographers were such weirdos (obviously not all photographers are pompous a-holes LOL). Most are pretty cool. But, I thought it would be funny to try and direct Tyler to be a jerk (if you know him, you would see that he is actually one of the nicest guys on the planet so his acting skills are really quite good here). I had to keep reminding him to be a jerk, the girls and I were cracking up the entire time I also had to keep directing the girls to act like they didn_t want him (because they both thought he was really hot, which he is...and so are they). Soooo, long story short (or kind of long I guess) this all adds up to a whole bunch of fun. We put the red fake-leather furniture on the set to make it seem a little cheesy and 80_s-style too. But for me, it works. It_s a little bit of comedic relief and hot sex in a world filled with seriousness. And now if you want to watch a REALLY HOT AND FUN THREESOME then check this one out. It may not be fully X-Art style but it is a few laughs and some great orgasms. Really what_s wrong with that? Are you doubting my Artistic Integrity???....LOL xoxoxoxooxoxo Love, Colette
Model:
Bunny, Scarlet
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_bunny_scarlet_tyler_fashion_models_1080.mp4
File Size : 653.8 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:27:05

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_bunny_scarlet_tyler_fashion_models_1080.mp4