Defloration.tv- Lora Croft

Description:
Hi, my name is Lora Croft and I just 18 not so long ago and I already here the shooting. I grew up in a very poor part of Saratov. The winters lasted very long. We were always cold, always hungry, always in need of something or some money. So I had no other chance then, to wait until my 14th birthday at least and start making some money for my family without telling them how. I already had an amazing body and I thought many men would want me, but without fucking me in my virgin pussy as one day I can become so famous that I can sell it and perhaps become a millionaire. want. While we didnt have much, our lives were full of love and great passion. For entertainment we made up stories at night in the dark of our apartment because we could not always afford electricity. At least my amazing parents thought of everything I need to know and do in life and thats were the idea came from to pay them back and start living better. I became good in sewing and I did many many hats... Read more &gt&gt&gt and scarfs, so that they can think that Im progressing and selling those to make and bring home the money. I started to go on some websites and registering as an older girl, or model and chat with strangers. Then before it would come to meet and have sex, I told them how old I was and that I dont want to have vaginal sex, just anal and they all loved it more. My first time like this was, when I stranger told m to meet him in the most expensive hotel suite in our city, I was literally scared just to go in there. He turned out to be around fifty years old and I got even more scared. He also had bodyguards standing at his door. He played me down, licked my out completely until I came and then again and again until I almost fainted and then he started to insert his thick fingers inside my virgin ass and it was really hurting me. I couldnt say anything as I thought that he will pay me more, and yes he did, so much it covered all whole year rent and the bills. For that I had to suck him off and swallow everything and he came in my ass all night long. When I came home I felt like a real prostitute and I just fall asleep. I couldnt feel my body at all. A few days later I started to smoke and it became my bad habit, but I really had to feel something else in my mouth other than dicks. Very soon I became rich and became a real model, even tough Im still doing strangers sometimes. I got really lucky this until I turned seventeen and a half and moved out leaving my family rich in Russia. I got to Europe to Budapest and contacted the famous Defloration studio, to do a new erotical photoshoot for myself only, they told that they will pay double if they can have on their website, I agreed of course Later even we had a second shooting as well. Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:lora_croft.zip