Defloration.tv- Nicky Berluskone

Description:
Hi My name is Nicky. Recently I turned 18 years old and I_m still a virgin. I was born and raised in Turin. This is a very beautiful city in northern Italy. My family and I lived in a house from the balcony of which the Alps were visible. Every time I looked at these magnificent mountains, which went miles away and wide, I felt their enormous strength with every cell of their body. But these beautiful mountains were like a prison for me. Every time I looked at them, I clearly and sadly understood that I would never achieve anything in my hometown. I sat locked up in this city, and it was these mountains that were the boundary of my imprisonment. If only I could leave this landscape forever and just run away and finally become free These dreams of metaphorical escape did not leave me all my childhood. Every night before bedtime, I dreamed of breaking free from excessive custody of parents and from the constant close look of these giant snow peaks. And finally, I turned 18 years old and now I have every right to do with my life what I want... Read more &gt&gt&gt . And more than anything in the world, I want to make a career as a real model. This desire appeared to me many years ago, when I first visited Milan in my life. I was very lucky and I managed to see a real fashion show at Milan Fashion Week. I looked at these beautiful, tall, stately girls, and my heart faded every time they flashed in front of me in chic outfits. They were so beautiful, their movements were so smooth. And the next day, I accidentally went into one very famous private gallery. That day there was an exhibition of a modern photographer. He only shot girls. Most of the pictures captured naked girls in unusual clothes, in unusual poses, in unusual places. These pictures smelled of freedom. And in the entire gallery there was a smell of freedom. There were a lot of people. Rich and luxurious. Women and men stopped for a long time opposite each picture and carefully examined the photos. They looked at the girls depicted in the pictures and... they admired It was an admiration that can only be dreamed of. I wanted in the future, the same men and women to look at the pictures that depict me. I wanted them to watch and admire. Despite my burning desire to become a real professional model, the fulfilment of my dream becomes almost impossible due to my shyness. My rather strict upbringing and fierce control of my parents throughout my life must have played a role in the appearance of my hypertrophied shyness. I am a young and beautiful girl, but nevertheless, I can hardly talk for a couple of minutes with any stranger. I immediately begin to be embarrassed and blush with embarrassment. I had absolutely no idea how I could handle this problem. For many years I suffered from this disease and already, it seems, almost ceased to believe in myself and that someday I could finally fulfil my dream. Everything changed one summer after I met a wonderful girl. That summer, my parents sent me to a summer language camp so that I could not only have a great summer vacation, but also improve knowledge of English. That_s where I met that girl. By chance, we were placed in the same room on campus. On the first day, I was very embarrassed to even talk to her. From the first minute of our acquaintance, she immediately introduced herself to me as very open and free. She was not shy of anyone, was cheerful and noisy, was not shy at all to laugh loudly and was not afraid to say various curses aloud. She even swore so graciously and beautifully that it did not spoil her at all. I had to make a great effort to stop being shy about it. But it was necessary, because she and I had to live together in the same room for a whole month. I must say that I did not regret at all that I began to communicate with her. She really turned out to be as wonderful, fun and interesting as she seemed to me at first glance. A few days later, I already completely trusted her and it seemed to me that I had known her all my life. One evening, I told her about my dream and fears because of my shyness. She laughed lovely that this problem could be solved very easily and simply. I just need to come to the casting one day, to such a casting where you need to pose naked, and even in front of the camera. She said that it will definitely help me and I will forever forget what shyness is. Her words sounded terribly scary, but somewhere deep in my brain I understood that she was right. Then I told her, very quietly and embarrassed that I could not go to such a casting, I could not do anything I have absolutely no experience. She smiled cunningly and looked at me carefully for about a minute. And then she said that this is not such a problem that can be solved right here and now. She offered to teach me everything she knew and experienced. My knees shook, but my interest and desire were still stronger than a sense of fear. Then she sat next to me on the bed and I felt her hot breath on my cheek. And after a second, her lips were already kissing my lips. It was my first real kiss. She gently kissed me, and her hand slid slowly under my shirt. I felt her touching my nipple and I was shivering all over my body. With one hand, she continued to touch my chest, and with the other she lifted my skirt and I felt her fingers on my pussy through the fabric of my panties. Then she took off my panties and threw them on the floor. She slowly extended my legs and touched my pussy with her hand. I flinched. She started touching me there, between my legs, and all this time she was looking at me, as if she wanted to read how I felt, in the emotions of my face. Her thin, graceful fingers just brought me to real delight. I_ve never experienced anything like this before. I_ve never even masturbated before. The sense of pleasure and passion became more and more, until this first lesson of love ended with orgasm. Also, by the way, the first in my life. In the month we spent together, she taught me a lot more. But most importantly, she helped me solve my problem with shyness. Well, that_s why I came to the casting today. Today I am ready to truly pose and do not hesitate at all. Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : berluskone_solo.avi
File Size : 133.11 MB
Resolution : 712x400
Duration : 00:10:56

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:berluskone.zip

Download VIDEO: