Defloration.tv- Agnessa Tress - new pics

Description:
My name is Agnessa Tress. I turned 18 two days ago. I proved that I am a virgin and now I am ready to pose in my first video. Perhaps I will continue to pose and make a career in this business. I have long been ready to loose my virginity and I think that now is just the right time for this. A few years ago, I fell ill and got into the hospital. I was in a single room and my doctor took great care of me. He was a beautiful man, with beautiful strong hands and had a beautiful body. I was waiting every morning for him to come to my room and ask his usual questions, how do I feel, whether I have any pain. During the morning examinations, he was asking me to lift my T-shirt and was listening to my breath with his stethoscope. The stethoscope was cold, and the doctor_s hands were warm, I liked it when he was touching my body... Read more &gt&gt&gt . One day he went into my room in the evening, usually he was only coming in the morning. He sat on the edge of my bed and put his hand on my leg. He asked me how I feel. I was glad he was again here in my room. I sat down on the bed and said I have a little pain in my chest. I took his hand in mine and put it on my chest. The doctor began to touch my boobs, he was asking where my pain was. Then I put his hand under my T-shirt and put it right on my boob. He didn_t ask anything anymore, he put his second hand under my T-shirt and started to play with my tits. He was squeezing it, then he started to touch my nipples. It was very cool. I felt it getting wet between my legs. Then he took off his beautiful white robe and threw it on the floor. He also took off my T-shirt and shorts. I lay in front of him on the bed in wet panties. He lay down on my bed and pinned me with his body. I liked to feel his body on me, he started to kiss my lips, my neck and my tits. I liked it so much, I was moaning quietly from his hot touches. Then he told me to do something for him. He got up and told me to kneel before him. He gathered my hair with one hand and lifted my head. He leaned so low that I felt his breath on my cheek. He kissed me on the lips and then ordered me to open my mouth. Then he put his huge dick in my mouth. At first, he just was fucking me in the mouth for a long time, and then he put his dick in my mouth and pinned my head firmly. I found it hard to breathe, but he was keeping to hold my head. When he let me breath, I started to grab the air greedily. It was a strange feeling, I_ve never sucked before. But I liked it and I wanted more. I grabbed his dick again and put it in my mouth. I kept sucking until he came. His hot sperm was in my mouth. After that night, my doctor was coming in my room a lot not only for asking about my health. After I was discharged from the hospital, I never saw my doctor again. Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:tress_agnessa2.zip