Fakehub.com- Hungarian babe gets down and dirty

Description:
Nice day driving around a neighbourhood I know. I always get a few fares around here. And today was no different This ray of sunshine comes on in to my cab. She had a beautiful accent, she was from Hungary Ive never been myself but Ive heard good things, nice people, beautiful scenery. Anyway, We chatted a little bit, I thought she was very pretty I kept glancing at her through my rear view mirror. She had a lovely little scarf as well We pulled over and I asked her for the fare, which was �80. Shocked she said its usually �10? I told her to check the meter, it was �80. I thought we could come to some arrangement. I asked her if she was any good at licking pussy, she confessed, she had never tried it. I knew shed be up for it though. I told her she didnt have to pay if she could lick my pussy as well as I thought she could. So, we drove off and found a nice, quiet little spot. I got in to the back of the cab and started kissing her, she had beautiful, smooth skin I pulled down her top slowly to reveal her cute boobs I gave them a good suck before I asked her to return the favour. Neither of us were wearing a bra by the way, looks like we both thought we were going to get lucky today But I wanted to get down to some pussy licking I buried my head in her as she bent over and then got her to sit down in the back of the cab and cheekily slipped my fingers deep inside her But this wasnt the deal I want-ed her fingers inside me I got her to bury her head in to my pussy, licking my clit and then finger fucking me. I wanted her to fit as many in as she could We finished a de-lightful afternoon by grinding on each others pussies Best payment for a fare Ive had in awhile
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : hungarian-babe-gets-down-and-dirty_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 1169.9 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:31:05

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hungarian-babe-gets-down-and-dirty_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:hungarian-babe-gets-down-and-dirty_1080p.mp4