Defloration.tv- Annabelle Broun - solo pics

Description:
Let us show you our new cute blonde innocent girl - Annabelle Broun This pretty German girllives in Hungary already for 5 years. She agreed to show us her untouched hymen and we hope soon we will be able to show you her defloration with a real man And now we suggest you to enjoy reading her unusual story.

Hi My name is Annabelle, I_m 18 years old. I was born and raised in a small town in Germany. I loved my city very much, I still remember the names of all the streets and I remember how everything looks like there. Probably, my hometown will forever remain in the first place for me. After all, my childhood passed there. I also had a lot of friends there. I had very cool friends at school, with many of them I still communicate well and we always meet when I come to visit Germany. But five years ago, my dad was offered a good job in Hungary and my family and I have moved to Budapest. It was almost a tragedy to me. I didn_t know anyone here... Read more &gt&gt&gt , I felt very lonely and sad really often. And the Hungarian language is very complex. It took me so much effort to begin to understand at least something in the Hungarian language. When I already had a little mastery of the language and could at least elementally tell about myself, I found a site on the Internet. This site was created for people learning languages ,and ready to exchange their knowledge with another person. And I left an ad on this site that I was looking for a partner for a conversational practice in Hungarian, and in return I could offer a practice in German. Just after probably a week, one guy wrote to me and said that he was studying at university and he soon needed to take the German exam, but he had a lot of difficulties with this language and needed help. And in return, he offered me many, many conversations in Hungarian, because he is a real Hungarian. I agreed and the next day we decided to meet in a cafe and study together. The next day, I left the house and decided to walk on feet to the cafe. Less than five minutes later, the perfectly clear sky suddenly dragged on with thick black clouds and it rained. It wasn_t just rain, it was a real downpour. I did not have an umbrella with me, and I decided to wait out the rain under some roof on the street. I was staying there for, like, twenty minutes, I was already late, but I didn_t want to get wet either. In the end, I decided to run to the cafe, because I did not want to be late for the meeting and miss my, perhaps the only opportunity, to finally learn to speak Hungarian well. When I finally ran to the cafe, one guy came out and smoked a cigarette, standing under the visor of the cafe. I stood next to him and tried to breathe, my breath completely lost due to running, I was all wet and I was terribly cold. The guy with the cigarette turned to me, looked at me for a few seconds, and then smiled and said: I thought all the Germans are very punctual. And then I realised that this is the guy who I was in a hurry to meet. I immediately began to hastily apologise for being late, but he stopped me and said that if he knew that I was so beautiful, he would be ready to wait for me in this cafe until the next evening. I smiled confusingly and felt that the water from my soaked hair began to slowly flow down my face. Then he took off his denim jacket and put it on my shoulders. He said that we can_t stay in the cafe now because I_m all wet and can get sick. Then he invited me to drink hot tea at his house and keep warm. And then he can take me home. I didn_t know if I should agreed or not, because I don_t know him at all. But he was so nice to me, he was well raised and his eyes seemed kind to me. I agreed and we went to his house. He lived very near the cafe in a small bright apartment, in which there were many windows and a lot of books. He immediately took out his warm clothes from the closet and said that I could change clothes in another room. When I changed clothes and returned to the room, we both laughed, because his clothes were very big for me and I looked like a bag of potatoes in it. Then he wrapped me in a big, fluffy blanket and called me to the kitchen to drink tea. The tea was very fragrant and had a sweet aftertaste. I asked him what that delicious tea was. He said that sweet aftertaste for tea gives cloves. And then he took out a new packed pack of tea and handed it to me. He said that even if we didn_t see each other again, I could drink that tea and remember tonight. I was surprised and asked why he thought we_d never see each other again. He replied that I hardly really need Hungarian lessons, because I have been talking freely with him in Hungarian all evening. I didn_t notice it He was right, I was speaking without fear or uncertainty. Like magic We had a wonderful evening together, I helped him with the preparation for his exam, we talked a lot on a variety of topics, we had a lot in common. I even stated to think that I was slowly beginning to like him. I was so good and fun with him that I completely forgot about the time. He drove me home very late in the night. I was still wearing his clothes because mine, of course, had not yet fully dried up. I came home as if on cotton feet, I was so happy, and... in love. And the sweater, dressed on me, smelled like his perfume. As a result, we started dating. He was the first guy I really fell in love with. I kissed with him for the first time. But we never had anything more serious than kisses. Once I asked him why he never allowed himself more. He was very embarrassed by my question, but in the end he admitted to me that he had hemophobia. Hemophobia is a fear of blood. He knew that I was a virgin, but his phobia was so strong that he was just ready to lose consciousness from one thought that I would bleed if we had sex. You know, I really love my boyfriend. He_s wonderful. And I_m willing to do anything for our relationship. So today I came to the casting. At first, I just want to pose a little and get used to being shot by a camera. And then I_m ready to break up with my virginity so nothing else can interfere with my relationship with my boyfriend. Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : annabelle_full_hd.mp4
File Size : 1471.07 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:33:31

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:annabelle_broun_solo.zip

Download VIDEO: