Defloration.tv- Klaudia

Description:
Hello, my name is Klaudia. I just turned 18 and Im ready to pose right away
My life story goes on really interesting. Specially a summer in my familys lake house a long time ago, when I was 12. We were going there every summer and I had my own personal reasons to go there with such a will.. First of all my parents were always out and I was spying on my neighbours which were two handsome guys and I spent the whole time masturbating in my bed and thinking about them, or hiding in such places where I thought they wont see me. Those two handsome boys were twin brothers and they were as I remember around 15 or 16 years old. So one time I hid outside beside our fence and began to touch myself and I got so aroused that I forgot that they could hear me.. I was masturbating and moaning so loud that before I had an orgasm the boys grabbed me from behind and tried to rpg me... Read more &gt&gt&gt , because they have thought that I was helpless at such moment.. But trust me I wasnt. I kicked one and punched the other and they both ran away immediately. Then it was getting late on us and I went to sleep, but I couldnt forget all this and get it out my head. My head was spinning about this story that happened to me, but at least if I couldn_t fight back like my father taught me I would be very upset without my virginity now. I couldnt sleep until I joined my parents in bed at night and then fall asleep. So it was the next day and me and my dad went out fishing, I didnt know then that the boys from the other house told him what happened and even lied about how I was masturbating and they came to say that it_s normal at such age. During fishing my dad decided to take a swim and got fully naked and I saw his huge dick hanging down and it was very inappropriate from him. On the other hand I began to have a feeling inside that maybe it would be cool to get naked and jump in with him, so that when he would hug me I could grab my first dick ever and have thousand fantasies afterwards. That is exactly what happened, but he didnt take me out until I fully jerked him off, that has really ruined my whole summer vacation and I never came back there with my parents. In fact I moved away from them to my friends house as turned 16 and saved up some money. But now as Im sitting here before the camera in this fantastic studio I just turned 18 and ready to prove my virginity, which I saved up and earn some really good money within. I hope my story helps some girls to become more open and less shy to express themselves to the world. Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:klaudia.zip