Fakehub.com- Tall blonde fucks for money

Description:
Oh my God. I_ve never seen someone with such long legs before. This tall blonde really had the full package I saw her walking along and stopped her, politely of course, and asked her a few questions. She was in town as a tourist with a few girlfriends (I_m guessing they were all getting ready for a big party). Anyway, I told this babe that I ran a modelling agency and she would be perfect to have on our books. She was already in quite a good job but I could tell that the lure of trying out modelling was too much for her We found a secret little spot on a staircase and she showed me her body. Wow She was incredible I had to tell her I wanted to to fuck her right here, right now. I offered her a huge wad of cash to fuck me. After a little bit of thinking she jumped at the chance, bent over and let me pull her panties down. She had beautiful tattoo_s on the back of her legs, that got me even hornier I slipped my cock in to her tight pussy and started fucking her from behind Then we got on the floor so she could ride me reverse cow girl...But I wanted to see her face, she turns to me and I get a perfect view of tits I asked her how she likes a guy to finish, she wants it in her mouth I_ll let you see how it turns out...
Model:
Karina Grand
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : tall-blonde-fucks-for-money_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 1393.67 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:29:07

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:tall-blonde-fucks-for-money_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:tall-blonde-fucks-for-money_1080p.mp4